When I am Gone Pt. 06

Story Info
Scott learned how much beer he can handle.
2.2k words
4
3.6k
00

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading, I hope you love this story.

Chapter 11

On the way there we talked about what to expect this year and shared our schedule. This year I only had one class period with him and that was math. I was so disappointed but thought I could still talk to him throughout the day.

We finally arrived at our lake house and Aaron was surprised. I showed him to his room that was right across the hall from mine. I told Aaron to get his swimming suit on before it got dark.

I waited for him outside his room and he finally came out. We ran down to the lake and jumped off the dock into the water. The water felt great and then I got the paddle boat out and gave him a tour of the lake.

We got back before nightfall and we had a campfire going, cooking hot dogs and s'mores. After an exciting day we went to bed early, however I had a feeling that Aaron wasn't going to be able to sleep with nature close to us.

I was right because at 2 in the morning I heard Aaron come into my room and lay on the floor. I asked him what he was doing and he said that he couldn't sleep with all the noises.

I told him that it wasn't any quieter in my room but he wanted to stay. I offered for him to sleep in the bed and I'll sleep on the floor but he didn't want that. Then all of a sudden he gets up and comes into bed with me.

He said if you don't mind, the floor got cold and I wanted to sleep next to someone. I said I didn't mind, but in my mind I kept saying, I also wouldn't mind if you came closer and snuggled with me.

I woke up and it was 8 o'clock and I found that Aaron shifted in the night where his arm was on top of me and he was closer to me then the last time I remembered. I thought this was heaven, but then my mom knocked on my door and said it is time to get up.

I didn't want to, but I knew mom would come in my room, if she had to come back. I didn't want her coming in and seeing Aaron's arm around me, so I woke Aaron up.

He said he was sorry for getting me up last night and putting his arm around me this morning. I told him it was alright and that he can do it again, if he wanted to. Today I let Aaron pick what he wanted to do, but he wanted to go back in the lake.

This time Aaron was waiting outside my room when I got changed and he said I beat you. He ran and jumped into the water first. I finally got to the dock but he didn't resurface. I got down on the dock and put my hands in the water trying to find Aaron.

I started to get worried and I started to yell his name.

When suddenly I felt something grab my arm and pull me into the water. I saw it was Aaron and I splashed him and got so angry at him. He said he was sorry, but he couldn't help himself and of course I forgave him.

I then started paddling on the paddle boat and I told him you better catch me. He started to swim fast, so I pedaled harder and suddenly he was gone. I thought I lost him, but then he jumped in the passenger side and started attacking me.

We fell overboard and continued to play in the water. We got back in the paddle boat and I decided to show him my lucky spot. It was next to this waterfall and it was so peaceful.

We got out of the boat and walked around the waterfall, he never seen something as beautiful as this before. We got back and it was lunch time, and it was almost time to go back home.

After lunch, we packed up our stuff and drove home. Aaron got this text from Mikey saying that you are invited to a back to school party. Mikey said that his parents are gone, so it's gonna be a wild night.

Aaron texted Mikey and said that he just got back from spending the weekend with Scott and he doesn't want to leave me behind. Mikey responded quickly back and said it is fine bring Scott.

Parties aren't really my thing, but I knew Aaron needed to socialize. So I agreed to go with him. I asked my parents and they said sure I can go. As soon as we arrived at Aaron's place he said he'll be back at my place in 30 minutes to pick me up.

I said ok, and I got ready as fast as I could. I put on some nice cologne and a great outfit. Aaron picked me up and we arrived at the party. Mikey was just setting up, so we helped him get the snacks and the beer out.

I went in the back by the pool and it brought back bad memories of when Mikey and his gang beat me up. Almost all of our sophomore class was at this party, it was so wild.

Aaron asked me what will I drink and I told him surprise me. He brought back a cup of beer. I took one sip and almost threw it up. I thought this was awful, so I put my cup down and started talking to Aaron.

Somehow there was a basket going around and everybody put their names in it. Then when everybody put their names in the basket, we played seven minutes in heaven. Mikey went first and he drew Amber's name.

After seven minutes Mikey came out with his pants unbuckled and had Amber's underwear in his hand. While everybody waited for their names to be called. Aaron thought it would be a good idea to start a spin the bottle game.

Aaron found 2 guys and 4 girls to play to make the game fair. The rules were not re-spinning and you have to kiss the person you land on. So Aaron went first and landed on Isabel. Then Derek went and landed on Sarah. Finally it was my turn and I landed on Nicole.

I have known Nicole since third grade, so it was weird kissing her, but I played along with the game. After a couple of rounds, things started to get interesting. When Isabel spun the bottle, it landed on Ashley, then all the guys started going crazy.

Then when it was my turn I spun the bottle everyone was shocked who it landed on, it landed on Aaron. Everyone started to yell kiss him, kiss him, and kiss him, but then Mikey came in and said wait. Mikey said that it is Scott's turn to go into the closet with Aaron.

Two of Mikey's friends grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into the closet with Aaron. Aaron told me that I should've kissed him during the game and we wouldn't have been in this mess.

He said I mean it's just a kiss, it doesn't mean anything. I looked at Aaron and said it might not mean something to you, but it might mean something to me. Then Aaron asked me if I was gay, I said maybe.

Aaron started to lean towards me and I started to close my eyes, when the door opened and everybody was staring in. Aaron stood up and said nothing happened and nothing will happen. I looked at him and stormed out of the closet and headed to the drink station.

I decided to fill my cup with vodka. I had three cups full and I felt funny. I went out to the living room and I said come on guys lets party hard. Aaron realized that I had to much to drink and he asked Mikey where his room was.

Mikey replied with it is the first door on the left. Aaron helped me up the stairs and I got into bed and went to sleep. A few minutes later, I heard the door open, but couldn't tell who it was.

Then I realized it was Mikey, he told me that I was suppose to stay away from Aaron, not get closer to him. He kept talking, but I was so tired. I passed out and woke up a half an hour later.

I walked downstairs and said why is this party dead. Everyone was staring at me because I came downstairs without any clothes on.

Aaron saw me and grabbed a blanket. He tried to cover me, but I kept fighting him on it. Then I said I need another beer. I picked up a cup and started to drink more vodka. As Aaron escorted me out the back way of Mikey's house. I said no I can walk on my own.

I walked a couple feet in front of me, and then I fell into the pool. When I fell into the pool, I sank to the bottom and didn't swim up. Aaron jumped in after me and pulled me onto the side of the pool.

Aaron started to give CPR and I coughed up some water, but everyone started to laugh when I had a boner. Aaron drove me home and decided to spend the night at my house to cover for me.

Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning and I had a terrible hangover. I vowed never to drink again after that night. After I have thrown up 5 times and my head was pounding, I decided I needed an aspirin.

I was walking to my dresser when suddenly I fell and hit the floor. I tripped over Aaron, who was on the floor sleeping, until now? Aaron told me I should be resting and he helped me back to bed.

I took some aspirin and couldn't fall back asleep. I finally got up the courage to ask Aaron why was he in my room. Aaron got up and asked me if I remembered last night. I tried to, but everything was a blank.

So I just told him that all I remember was playing 7 minutes in heaven with you and not doing anything. Well, when you got wasted last night you went wild. You were prancing around naked and you almost drowned.

If it wasn't for me you probably would've died. I looked at him confused and I said no you didn't, I would've never gone swimming. After I said that I knew I was gonna regret it because Aaron pulled out his phone and pulled up his text messages.

He showed me a video that was sent to everyone in our grade. It was of me naked in Mikey's living room and me falling into the pool. At the end, I started crying because I could hear everyone laughing when I saw my boner.

I told Aaron you should've let me drowned. But Aaron turned and tried to comfort me. He said saving you was the best thing that happened that night. Don't worry about the video it doesn't matter what they think of you, it only matters what I think.

Then Aaron started to joke with me about next time he will hide the beer from me. I turned and punched him, I couldn't believe he said that. I screamed at him and said if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been in this mess.

Me? What did I do, Aaron asked? Well for starters I got drunk because I was pissed that you didn't kiss me in the closet. I mean all you had to do was kiss me and you would fix it.

Aaron got mad and yelled I didn't kiss you because I'm not a fag like you.

I got so pissed that I slapped his face. My mom walked in and asked what all the yelling was about, but Aaron stormed out and I crawled back into my bed and tried to forget about it.

Over the next couple of days, mom brought me up my meals and asked if I was hungry. I kept saying no, but this time she wouldn't just shut the door and go away. She said, honey, what's wrong? I told her nothing, but she didn't believe it.

I asked her if it was possible for me to be transferred to another school. My mom got real concern and asked me why? I finally pulled out my computer and showed her the video.

She got so mad at me that she stood up and walked out of my room without talking to me. Then my father came in and said son, your mom is disappointed at you.

She thought you were a good kid and you drank at this party. Now we will discuss the consequences later, but don't worry about the video, people will forget about it in a day.

I wish my dad was right, but it didn't. That video was with me for the rest of my life, well the rest of my short life.