When I am Gone Pt. 07

Story Info
Scott's finds out the consequences of drinking.
754 words
3.67
3.4k
00

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

My first day of sophomore year, was today and I did not want to go. Throughout the whole day, I got a whole lot of attention from everyone of how little my dick was to being gay.

Everyone forgot about the time at the party when I kissed Isabel and Ashley, but everyone remembers when Aaron was giving me CPR. I just tried to ignore it, but it felt like everyone was staring at me.

I went to math and saw that Aaron beat me to the class. He knows I like the seat in the far back of the class next to the window, but he was sitting there. So instead I decided to sit on the opposite side of the room in the back.

Throughout the rest of the day I decided to hide in the bathroom. I heard every guy come in and they all had one topic they talked about, me. I thought I should go and talk with the principal, but I thought I would in more trouble for drinking underage.

However, when the bell rang, I decided to stay after school for about 10 minutes to make sure everyone left. By then the school was a ghost town.

I hurried home went to my room and locked my door. I cried myself to sleep and prayed my life would be over. I woke up an hour later and saw my phone it had text from random numbers, I threw my phone and it landed against my pillow. I laid back down and cried myself back to sleep.

My mom came in and told me that dinner is ready. I told her that I wasn't hungry and she said that is not an option. The tone of her voice made me get out of bed and joined them downstairs.

After 15 minutes of complete silence, my mom broke. She said that your father and I have discussed that the video is punishment enough and that we will talk to the school about the video being removed.

However, I was to remain at the school because of my mistakes of drinking. I begged them and asked for mercy, but they already made up their minds. I got up from the table and ran up the stairs crying.

Chapter 14

In the month of October, Aaron has been trying to work hard because he needs to keep his grades up for football. Right now he is failing math and coach isn't letting him play.

I could see how much effort he put into it and still couldn't believe he was failing. I thought about helping him, but I didn't want to ruin his new status, as being popular.

Did you hear?

He has found another bimbo to date. It is this Junior named Stacy and he is all over her. Luckily, I thought that things couldn't get bad anymore, but when Christmas hit and the school was doing their candy cane drive.

I kept thinking what a dumb idea to do because who is gonna buy them. Sure enough, I was actually the reason why the school got a lot of business because I received 35 candy canes.

They all said the same thing like oh nice dick and you should burn in hell fag. I couldn't believe some of the notes I got. The worst thing was that it was in math class where Aaron could see.

He saw me look at all these candy canes and run out of the room crying. Instead of going to the bathroom, I ran out of school and went home. Nobody was home and I thought this would be a great time to do this.

I went up to my room and locked the door. I kept thinking, who will miss me when I'm gone. Who is going to cry tomorrow when they find out I'm dead. It took me a good minute to think of no one.

As I went into my parent's bedroom and in my dad's closet. I moved his shoe boxes around and picked up a box. I opened the box and saw my dads gun. As tears ran down my face I thought about my life.

I decided to pick the gun up and point it towards my head. I kept thinking who's gonna miss me, who's gonna miss me? I closed my eyes and saw Aaron and everything we been through. The good and the bad times, but all of a sudden it was dark.