When I am Gone Pt. 09

Story Info
Scott tries out for baseball.
777 words
4
3.5k
00

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17

Hey, it's me again. Today I am gonna talk about the guy, who was my whole life. I only met him last year, but we became the bestests friends. When he came up to me on that first day of school, I was speechless. I didn't understand why he came up to me that day and sat down next to me.

Maybe it was because he saw I was sitting alone. Maybe he thought I needed a friend, just like him. But all I did was let him sit down next to me. Nervous what to talk about and he could see I was.

So he started the conversation and then we couldn't stop talking. In every class, we sat next to each other. Then when he told me his secret about his family, I was heart broken.

I couldn't believe someone would do that to him. I was especially worried when he had his accident, but I know he was worried too when I had mine. Even though he almost gave up his football career and we went to my lake house.

He is a terrific guy and I can't stay mad at him. Even though we fight a lot, we shared an amazing experience at the lake house. If you are listening and you figured out this was you. I hope you know how sorry I am that we fought and that I don't blame you for what happened at the party.

One day I hope you can forgive me and I hope that we can be friends again. Before signing out of my podcast account, I had to pick a title for tonight's podcast and I went with the name that best suited it, Aaron.

I saw how many viewers I had listening, but I had none. But I didn't care because it didn't matter if no one heard it, it only matters that I talk about my issues. My parents have noticed that my attitude has changed a lot over the next couple of months.

They decided that I could take my driving test. So we went to the DMV and I passed. I woke up the next day and found that my parents had bought me a car. I couldn't wait to test drive it. I thought to myself this would be cool that I was one of the few in my grade to have my license.

Chapter 18

It was March and baseball season started. I was so excited about trying out for the team. Even though no one on the team liked me, I still like to play.

Tryouts went great and coach saw that I was great at knocking the ball outside the field. The coach said to me, son you know how to hit a ball, you've made the team.

Coach paired me up with Aaron because Aaron was the team's star pitcher. He kept throwing me fastballs and I kept hitting them. But then I got angry at him and told him would you quit it, I'm not angry anymore.

He told me that he doesn't care if I am not angry anymore. I shouldn't have yelled at him for trying to help. Coach told us that our first game is this Friday and we should be practicing at home with your partners.

Aaron almost lost it, when he heard coach say that. I told him to watch my podcast and he said we're not friends, so stop acting like it. I will come over to your house every Wednesday and we will practice and that is it.

Do you understand, as he kept yelling at me? I said sure and walked away. It was already Wednesday night and I heard the doorbell ring. I tried so hard to get to the door before mom got to it, but she beat me.

She saw it was Aaron and she was so surprised. She said, oh Aaron it is so good to see you, how have you been? He replied with, good mamm, I'm just here because I have to practice with Scott before the big game Friday. Mom had to continue the conversation with, oh I know isn't it great, you guys are on the team together and now we can see you more.

Before this conversation continued, I pulled Aaron by the arm to the backyard. However, he yelled let go of me now in front of my mom, but she pretended like she didn't hear it.

We practiced for an hour and then he made some excuse about being home before sundown. Although, I knew he was lying because he hated going home.