When I Get Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HTownC
HTownC
2 Followers

As I fuck you, your moans and sounds get louder. Louder. Louder. Until you are absolutely screaming in pleasure, the words falling out of your mouth, the most primal things your mind can possibly fathom during this incredible pleasure. It's at this point that you reach between your thighs and begin to work your clit.

I can feel the muscles inside you grip me, pulsing and tightening as your legs go stiff. You are about to cum. With an ear splitting shriek, your whole body tightens and bucks on my cock. You don't stop the long scream of my name. Your fingers furiously working your clit, I never stop slamming into you, though your pussy is working against me and attempting to push me out.

You push yourself up to stand and collapse backward into my arms. I wrap my arms around your waist; still feeling you shake and twitch. Your legs go completely limp and I have to support your whole weight. This continues, your breaths short and broken.

Then your body has one last hard convulsion and you go completely limp in my arms, your breathing slowing and becoming deeper. Your whole body starts to shake in my arms as your whisper to me, "That was the best orgasm I've had in my entire life."

I beam with pride as you turn to throw your arms over me and try to hold your own weight up. After thirty seconds of long, labored breaths, you finally open your eyes. There is gratitude. Satisfaction. And I know you are in a place you've never been before. I can see your orgasmic afterglow in your eyes.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," you whisper over and over to me. "THAT," you say, life returning to your voice, "deserves a reward."

You turn from me, turn the shower off and turn back. You place one hand on my shoulder, the other on my head, pushing me down to your pussy.

When I reach my knees, you put one foot up on the side of the shower and move both hands to the back of my head, shoving my face violently into your pussy. I nearly crush my nose, but you don't seem to notice as you growl, "Eat my fucking cunt, slave."

Again, your commands make me obey with all of my might, and I begin to lick up all your expelled cum. From your clit to your lips to deep inside you, my tongue travels anywhere I can reach. Your pussy is very swollen at this point and your clit is fully showing, begging for attention.

You pull my hair on top of my head to get me back from your pussy and star at me. Your right hand trails down to your pussy and two fingers slide in easily.

"This is your reward," you tell me, as you start furiously pumping your fingers in and out of yourself, slapping your clit with your palm hard with every thrust in. "Open your mouth."

I get beneath you, my mouth wide and tongue out waiting for you to allow me to drink your cum. I don't have to wait that long. As soon as your squirting begins, you move your fingers out of your pussy and aim yourself at my face. I feel your hot cum splash my face, dripping into my mouth. When you finish squirting, you squat a little lower and clean yourself with my tongue.

I close my mouth, and licking my lips, I swallow your sweet girl cum. While I am enjoying the sweet taste of my reward, you smear your cum covered fingers across my lips and my face, slapping me on the cheek when they are clean.

This whole process is repeated. Twice. Each time you squirt more and more into my mouth. Each time getting messier and nearing coating my whole face. You clean your fingers on my face every time and soon all I can smell is your drying cum on my face. The slaps get harder as well. The last time, completely turns my face 90 degrees as you channel your lust into something physical.

You make yourself squirt one more time. This time you close my mouth and splash your cum on my closed mouth and eyes. I love the feeling of you marking me this way, covering me in your love, knowing that everything you have squirted on today is yours.

My face is soaked. I can feel your cum streaming down my face and onto my neck. I love the feeling of it dripping off my chin.

"Let's go get you off, baby," you tell me as you step from the shower, leaving me on my knees.

I smile. I know just how you will make me cum tonight. As I'm drying off, I still feel my ass stinging from your spanking, my face hot and red from the slaps you gave me and my asshole still a little tender from the way you shoved your finger inside me.

I take you by the hand and lead you downstairs. We walk toward the kitchen. I answer none of your questions as you plead to know what we are doing, where we are going.

I lead you to the back of the couch. One hand I push along the front of your body, over your beautiful breast. The other I rub up your back, massaging the muscles by your spine. My hands meet near your head. My right hand clamps around your throat while my left grabs your hair and pulls you violently back.

"I'm taking what I want," I snarl into your face. Spinning you around and shoving you over the back of the couch is easy.

"Please," you begin to beg, "I can't be fucked any more. Can I just get you off with my mouth?"

I shove your head down with a pillow, holding you roughly there while I spit in my hand and lube my cock. It's then that you feel me pushing at the entrance to your asshole. My head slips in easily and I hear you moan in pain and pleasure. I allow you a moment to get used to being this full before pushing two more inches up your ass.

"Ow, ow, is that all of it?" you cry, trying to look back at me.

I smile and laugh, don't respond but give you two more inches, your ass spreading wide around my dick. It's so tight, so warm, and so very deliciously nasty being deep in your ass.

You whimper and whine more and more as you feel your ass being torn in half.

It's then that I give you all of my cock. The high pitched sound that comes out of your throat is the sound that I know I have hit undiscovered territory. You may have given out your ass before, but never this much, never this deep. I relish the feeling of your tightness against the base of my cock, your pussy dampening my balls.

And then I start giving it to you, sliding in and out, smooth and slow, without pause on either end. You are breathing deeply, trying to manage the pain while spreading your legs wider, trying to make it hurt less.

My only response is to begin pounding your asshole. Like a porn star, you are taking a huge cock up your ass. And like a porn star, you are screaming with every thrust. I grunt, groan and growl at you as your asshole gives me just what I need.

It doesn't take long for you to get me close to orgasm, your tight ass doing its job well. You can feel me pulse in your ass, each pulse sending ripples of pain and pleasure throughout your body.

"Where do you want this load, little girl?" I ask never slowing my furious pace.

Between screams of pain and loving what is being done to you, my manage to cry out, barely able to get the words out as I pound sounds out of you that you can't control, "My...Uh...Uh...Uh...Pussy!!!"

Then I get too close. My cock is about to erupt. I slide all the way out of your ass and straight up your pussy, taking only a few strokes before I fill your pussy with shot after shot of my warm cum.

Your face is an incredible mixture of pain, relief, satisfaction, pride and love. Your ass is on fire, your pussy is satisfied, and you lie over the back of the couch, knowing you've just had the best sex of your life.

You stand up slowly and turn to face me. Your eyes hold smoldering embers behind them. You pull my face in hard for a kiss and switch places with me. You back yourself up to one of the bar stools and sit up on the edge with your legs spread. With two handfuls of my hair, a dark look flashes behind your eyes.

"Clean up the fucking mess you just made, bitch," you command, shoving my head down to your pussy, holding my nose with one hand and shoving my face into you with the other.

I have to open my mouth to breathe and get my tongue out to please you as best I can. I lick on your clit for just a moment before I hear you scream at me, "Lower!"

You push my head down further and with my mouth still open, I begin to eat your cum filled pussy. I lick your entrance, savoring the heat you give off and the softness of your lips post fuck. Then I feel you start to push.

My cum starts streaming out of your cunt, a mixture of our juices sliding from your pussy to my tongue. I can feel you pushing and pushing, trying to get all my sperm out of you and onto my tongue.

You pull my face back up and command me to show you. I can feel a pool formed in the middle of my tongue. Your eyes grow large and light up, loving the sight that I show you.

"Now swallow like a good boy."

I close my mouth and swallow hard, tasting our love mixed together. You give a moan of satisfaction and witnessed sexiness as you push me back down to clean up more. You push out a bit more into my mouth and bring me up to kiss you. Your tongue invades my mouth and you suck the mixture from my mouth, swallowing it yourself.

You push me back, lick your lips, and just say, "Yummy."

I completely agree.

HTownC
HTownC
2 Followers
12