When I Was A Junky

Story Info
I did anything for cocaine.
938 words
4.33
75.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you're looking for dirty hardcore sex, this is NOT the page for you. Some scenes in this story were actually based on personal life experience. I hope you enjoy!

Hi my name is Katherine, a 39 year old housewife and mom from Florida. I'm 5'11 tall, 34b, with slender built, and dirty blonde hair. My long smooth legs are my best feature, and I enjoy showing them off to anybody who appreciates.

----------------------------------

It was not too long ago when my husband Steve introduced me to cocaine. Steve enjoyed it occasionally, while I eventually got addicted to it.

He had no idea about my addiction. Everyday while Steve was at work, I'd drive to his friend's pad. His name is Jerry, a small-time coke dealer. I used to hang out there while my husband was at work.

I normally didn't have money, but Jerry said it's fine. He said all I needed was to be sexy for him everytime I came over. It seemed to be a good deal for me.

Jerry loved my long legs a lot. He said they're the sexiest legs he's ever seen.

So, I visited him one day wearing a white blouse, a very short skirt, matching lacey underwear, and a pair of high heeled sandals.

As I entered the door, I went straight in to sit on his lap, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He always loved that, while his hand caressed my bare thighs. That was when he let me snort my first coke of the day.

I felt the adrenaline right away. I got up from his lap and cleaned up some of the mess around the living room. After a few more hits, I cleaned up the kitchen too.

A few minutes later, a couple of customers arrived. It was my job to make sure the customers feel comfortable. I served them their coke on the table, as I displayed my body in front of them.

Jerry ordered me to undo all the buttons of my blouse, which I did immediately. My bra was exposed to everyone in the room, from my open blouse.

I sat next to some of the customers. Some groped my breasts from my open blouse, and others rubbed my legs from my short skirt. They even let me snort more from the coke they just bought.

After all the customers had left, Jerry told me to strip my blouse and skirt off. I willingly obeyed.

I was left with my bra, panties, and high heels, as I cleaned up the table again.

Then, another guy came. It was Jerry's biggest customer. It only meant that I should give him special treatment than the others. I already know what he wants. It's been the same thing every single time. A blowjob.

So I got down on my knees in front of his chair. I pulled his cock out from his pants and started sucking, while him and Jerry were talking over something on the table. I was between his legs with his hard cock in my mouth. My head moved up and down trying to suck the full length of his shaft. I knew what makes him cum, since that wasn't the first time I sucked him. I started to stroke his long hard shaft with my hand as fast as I could, while I licked his balls up and down.

It didn't take long when he guided my mouth back to his cock, for me to take all his cum. I swallowed all his creamy cum down my throat. In return, he gave me a hit of his cocaine while I was still on my knees.

After he left, it was just me and Jerry. He told me to take the rest of my clothes off, which I did. I was standing in front of him completly naked except for my high heels on.

He said he wanted to fuck me. So I stretched my legs as I stood, then bent over on the table from my hips. Jerry went around me. Without any warning, he shoved his huge hard cock right into my pussy. He was thrusting so hard. All I could do was moan. His hand was squeezing my breast, while the other hand was squeezing my ass cheek. His thumb was burried into my butthole as he squeezed my ass cheek so tight.

Jerry held my hair from behind and shoved my face on the table. He wanted me to snort some of the coke that was left on the table. I Sniffed everything I could, as my pussy was continuously pounded by his big hard cock. My butthole was being stretched open by his thumb.

He was fucking me harder and faster, until I felt him cum deep inside my pussy.

He was a very busy man. He quickly pulled his cock out from my pussy, then told me to finish myself off, while he got ready to see the next customer.

So I went to the corner of the room and sat on the floor against the wall with my legs wide open. The next group of customers came in, while I was finger fucking myself in the corner. I felt so dirty finishing myself off after being used, while the last customers watched.

It didn't take long, I came all over my fingers. It felt so good. My fully exposed pussy was soaking wet.

I crawled back to Jerry for a last snort, before I had to get dressed and go home. He knew that I should be home before my husband did.