When In Rome

Story Info
People watching can be fun.
1.9k words
4.09
17.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13 May

Flying rats. That is what the natives call them. True, they leave splatter upon the monuments and pander constantly. Still, rat brings an ugly image to mind. And this lovely one certainly doesn't deserve that stigma. They are an iconic part of cities, especially Italian cities. I have been watching this particular blue and white bird for a few minutes, tossing him bits of bread from my lunch, watching the hot sun play on the iridescence of his feathers. The plaza is particularly busy today, just saturated with locals perusing the booths and of course, lots of tourists like me. I am sunning myself on the stones by the fountain across from the Pantheon de Agrippa. The oculus is one of the most amazing architectural details I've ever seen.

The pigeon was poking around my bare toes but has gone a few feet away to wander around this young Italian couple's blanket. I am not the only one catching some sun. Adonis and Aphrodite over there are just barely clad and completely uninhibited. They are a perfect photo op. I had better snap a shot .... before the pigeon ruins it.

OMG! These are my kind of people! I guess they were wide-awake behind their big rimmed, dark, euro-metro sexual sunglasses, because they smiled for the camera. Then, they put on a nice little show that's had quite an "effect" on me. I cannot believe what they just did right in front of the altar to all deities, not to mention in front of all these people.... and pigeons. I nearly dropped my camera with my jaw.

Okay, let me paint this picture. (I'm certainly gonna revisit this memory later.) There are hundreds of voices and footsteps around us. The students and tourists read, sunbathe, recline and/or paint. People are dining and laughing about us. Adonis and his Aphrodite are lying on this forest green, woolen blanket with like eight-inch fringe. Her free breasts are wrapped in an ochre colored suede tank of sorts. Except for the camisole straps, it is one piece of chamois wrapping around her small back with the ends crossing in drapes in the front. Her breasts aren't huge by any comparison, but her nipples! They're erect and well defined by that soft suede; must be at least ¾" relief. She's got this black knee-length skirt of ruffled gauze that has no waistline and just ties with drawstrings, and that little thing is pulled up just above her thighs! Yeah, I can see bush if I try! Shameless. Then again, why should she be ashamed? She's a gorgeous brunette with taut, shiny olive skin, and she has Adonis ...in loose Mediterranean blue Nike shorts .... next to her. My God! I think I just came a little at the reflection. He was wearing a black tank, the operative word being "was" but sat up, flashed a toothy white smile at me and peeled it off. Smooth, sweaty, swarthy pecs.! OMG! Ooo, I just came a little more!

When he reclined back to the blanket, he turned onto his side and just casually slid his perfectly manicured hand right over Aphrodite's abs, under her leather and grasped her nipples, first one and then the other. Even from my vantage point, I could see the chills rise in the wake of his hand. He pulled each nipple hard until she gasped and spread her legs. Then he nonchalantly drew back the swathe of leather from her right breast. Its tip grew harder in the gentle breeze and sunny exposure. He rested his head by her exposed breast, watched it and smiled. Next, he pulled a bottle of water from his backpack, pulled open the top with his teeth and squirted it all over Aphrodite. She jumped upright, legs askew and cursed him in Italian. She wrenched the bottle away and beat his face and torso with it. He just laughed and deflected the plastic weapon as best he could. Finally, he wrenches it back from her. Then, he was calming her down, saying things like "bella, bella" and kissing her head and throat. Next thing I knew, they were back on the blanket. He'd exposed her breast again and looked up at me with a smile. That seemed like an invitation to watch, so ..... I did.

Then, he went right back to work! This time, he bent to her chest, wet his lips and licked the residual water from her dark nipple. He chewed and pulled, and ran his hands over her ribs and navel. She just moaned things in Italian, but I understood perfectly! Her legs kept moving further apart, and finally she just yelled at him. I could only assume it was a demand for proper attention, because his immediate response was to grab her knee and subdue it. He stopped his frenzied licking of her nipples and blew across them. He covertly grabbed the water bottle again and slowly drew aim. This time, he was kissing the globe of her breast while pinching the nipple forcefully with his right hand. His left hand, however, was poised aloft between her knees. Without warning, he shot cold water forcefully into her open thighs. And all she did....... was open wider. He was laughing and kissed her neck. For a second he glanced at me as he let the bottle drop and slid his hand into the proffered pussy. She crooned and combed his hair with her fingers, pulling him into her tits, beckoning him to bite and suck. He dug his fingers into her, thumbing her clit, pitching her into madness. They didn't notice a soul around them, except me, and oddly, no one seemed to take any note of them, except me. All at once, he stopped, licked the fingers of his left hand, and whispered something into Aphrodite's ear. And it was over!

Here I sit, horny as hell, aroused, wet, and quite frankly, amazed. But it's over. What am I gonna do now? Watch pigeons? God, it's hot too! Break time. I'm going to McDonald's and get a coke.... with like 2 ice cubes. (Yeah, believe it or not, there's a McDonald's incorporated into an old historic building right across from the Pantheon entrance.) I'll just cool off and collect my thoughts in the outdoor seating under the trellis.

14 May

Yesterday was so amazing!!! There I was feeding McNugget bits to pigeons from the shade of the trellis when Adonis himself calls to me! I'm like trying to tell him that I don't speak Italian and he just kept talking, motioning and smiling. I couldn't even speak his language, but I felt like I knew him. Finally, I just got up and followed him. Crazy, I know; that was crazy, but I had to. I just felt so compelled..... Okay, I was just sooo horny after that display. I followed him out, past the fountain, past the Pantheon, into an alley, and finally through a building to the left, and out into an open courtyard. It was enclosed by buildings of four and five stories, but open to the sky. Their windows peered down upon trees and manicured grasses and plants with benches and bistro tables.

I saw Aphrodite on the same woolen blanket beneath an olive tree. Adonis strode to a bistro chair and straddled it backwards. Having taken his seat a meter or so away facing her open legs, he turned to me and smiled with hypnotic pleading. He motioned me toward the blanket. It was very clear what he desired, what he desired to see, what he wanted for her. I was cordially invited, as it were, to pleasure Aphrodite. So I did. OMG, I did!

I was kind of shaking, but I knelt beside her and smiled. When I timidly removed her sunglasses, I was met with the most beautiful hazel eyes I'd ever seen. She fluttered her long lashes at me and smiled with the most brilliant white smile. I was instantly at ease. She whispered something; I'm not certain what, but I understood the intent. I kissed her soft pink lips. I licked them like ice cream and they melted apart. I kissed her tongue and licked its tip. I was caught up in all this. I didn't even notice his movement, but he was behind me suddenly. In a single movement, he tore the crotch of my lacy panties apart at the seam. Startled, I jerked my head up, which also forced my chest forward into Aphrodite's forehead. She seized the opportunity and pulled my breasts out of my camisole top. She bit and flicked her tongue across each nipple. Adonis licked my pussy from clit to anus, but just once. Leaving my own cotton dress hiked up over my buttocks, he just disregarded my throbbing pussy and went back to his seat. Oh my God!! I soo needed to get fucked and was sooo afraid I wasn't gonna get it! He just stared and propped a smile on his crossed arms resting on the back of the metal chair.

But she relieved me by grabbing my left nipple with one hand and pulling me to her with her right hand. She sucked and licked my right nipple tenderly. I lay upon her and cried out loudly. I don't know the word for fuck in Italian, but it didn't matter. They knew. She pushed her clit into my left thigh. Her pussy was sooooo wet. OMG! I just had to taste it! I've never tasted another woman. It was musky, slick and even slightly acidic from being so engorged with blood from the intense arousal. In fact, it tasted like cock. I sucked her clit and stuck three woven fingers deep inside her, slowly at first and hard and fast like a rape.

My own pussy was so lonely, its glistening frosting catching chill from the slight breeze, totally exposed from the panty wreckage and my straddling position over my goddess, my Aphrodite. She combed my hair with her fingers and praised me for my worship. She reached between my mouth and her pussy for our alchemy, our dew. Then, she tended my nipples with wet pinches. I lay again against her perfect skin, seeking relief to my torture. I pushed my own clit into her left thigh. I could've came right then, but he stopped me. He entered me, pushing a full, beautiful cock up into my needy wet hole. Then, we were all working and pumping. I came. Aphrodite came. We screamed and talked nonsense to each other. No one seemed to care. No one came to see.

He spat on my ass and worked the hole with his index finger, then his thumb. Suddenly, he pulled out of me and back in me like sewing a stitch. He worked his dick into my ass. I worked my clit into his girlfriend. She worked her clit into my thigh. I sucked her neck. She sucked my tit. And then in a great, beautiful frenzy, we all came together shouting "Bellicimo", "Bella" and "Oh my Goddess!" I thought no one saw and no one heard, but I was wrong.

I was straightening my skirt and putting myself back together when Adonis called to me. When I looked up I saw he pointed to my camera, which wasn't in my bag (as I would have thought). Rather, it was held by a small, smiling man, who appeared to be the gardener, judging by his clothes and tools. The gardener handed me the camera and I thanked him.

I just got back to the hotel room! You wouldn't believe the shots the gardener took! And there were pigeons in every pose. Dirty!