When in Rome

Story Info
He gets luck with an older Italian woman.
2k words
4
60k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manuel lived in an old part of town. Narrow cobblestone streets with squares and shops all around. There was one square near his house that he frequented. There were always plenty of people around and he enjoyed the entertainment of people watching. One lady in particularly caught his attention.

Tall and blond this lady appeared to be around forty-five. She lived adjacent to the square and she could often be seen walking her dog. The dog seemed to enjoy the walks and never wanted to go back into the house, so an argument which entailed pleading and pulling on the woman's part always in sued.

Having been in Rome for a couple weeks, Manuel had picked up a bit of Italian, but was only able to make small talk. So far he had been out with a couple of girls which he had had fun with, but was unable to seal the deal. At twenty-three his sex drive was extremely high and this long with out any pleasure was driving him insane.

One day, while enjoying a smoke on the stairs, Manuel was pleased to see that the blond woman had taken a seat next to him. With the dog present, he found it an ideal opportunity to strike up a conversation. After digging through her purse, the lady brought out a pack of cigarettes, so Manuel offered a light.

"Grazie" responded the lady.

"Pronto, sono Manuel"

A brief conversation took place and with a bit of broken English and some hand gestures Manuel learned that Maria did indeed live above the square and had a son that was studying in Spain. Because he was also an exchange student and probably around the sons age, they shared that connection

Days later Manuel was reading in the square when he noticed Maria struggling the door of her apartment. She had groceries at her feet and in her hands and was trying to get the keys into the lock. Manuel wasted no time and headed over to offer some help. He picked the bags up off the ground and was lead by a grateful Maria up the stairs.

Although the stairwell was dark, he was offered a great view of Maria's ass. Although older, she had a great body and very delicate facial features. He had been with older women in the past and found them to really enjoy getting pleasured, especially when it was by a younger guy.

Once in the apartment they began to put the grocery's way while talking about the upcoming weekend. On the counter Manuel noticed a picture of Maria from her youth. She was even more breathtaking than he imagined, fortunately time had not treated Maria bad.

Maria offered lunch and seizing the opportunity to spend more time in her company Manuel accepted on the condition that he prepare it. Having an artistic ability in the kitchen had always worked to his advantage with the ladies. She seemed very pleased with the idea and went out with a glass of wine onto the balcony to read the paper.

Manuel took advantage of all the fresh ingredients and made a light, but tasty meal. They ate on the balcony and polished off a bottle of wine in throughout lunch. By the time they had finished Maria had become quite warm with a big smile and lots of contact with Manuel's broad shoulders and upper thigh. He enjoyed the touch having not had a woman in so long and was starting to become quite aroused.

A few minutes later Maria's had grazed his hard cock midway down his thigh. Having realized what she had come into contact with Maria appeared shocked to Manuel and sat back in her chair. He apologized to her not knowing what else to say. Her gaze was out over the square and she didn't seem to pay attention to what he had said. All of the sudden she leaned back toward him and ran her hand along the entirety of his shaft. Even though he was wearing jeans this caused a full-blown erection.

Their lips briefly touched and then he leaned in and protruded her mouth with his tongue. The shared a passionate kiss which ended with a slight nipple of her upper lip. The whole time Maria's hand remained firmly against his throbbing cock.

She quickly positioned herself onto her knees at the end of Manuel's lounge chair. With a little bit of trouble because of the size, she was able to get his dick out of his pants. Holding it in her hands, she licked her lips and plunged onto the head. Licking the tip back and fourth for a while, she slowly moved deeper and deeper towards the base of his cock. Manuel couldn't believe what was happening. Not only was a beautiful woman blowing him, but also he could see everyone going about his or her business down in the square.

This was too much for Manuel. The experience of this woman coupled with the fact that he hadn't blown his load in a few weeks brought him quickly to a climax. Grabbing her head by the hair he forced her head deeper onto his cock. Her eyes looked up in his direction as he began to pump his load into the back of her mouth. Maria slid the cock out of her mouth making sure to take in every drop of his cum. She gave him a smile girls have when they are being bad and headed into the house making sure to swing her ass on the way.

Manuel layed back in the chair with his cock hanging limp in his lap. Full, buzzed and recently pleasured, he was satisfied with life.

Sipping his cock back into his pants, he decided to head inside to see what awaited him. He noticed the door to the bedroom was open and continued inside. Maria lay nude on the bed with her hand between her legs. Manuel reached the foot of the bed and took her left foot and began to work his way up her leg with little kisses. Once he reached her inner thigh the kisses turning into a swirling licking motion towards her cunt. She began to tremble as he reached her gaping hole. After a long slow lick up each side of her lips he stepped off the bed to remove his clothes.

Once again fully erect he approached the elderly Italian furiously working her finger back and forth along her clitoris. Without the ability to really communicate orally he decided to let his intuition take over. Changing course he instead headed over to the ladies closet. Inside he found two scarves which he took back to the bed. Removing her hand from between her legs he fastened it to the bed post followed securing the other.

Although she offered little hesitation, Manuel could sense a tenseness in her body. In order to ease her fear he took her left breast in his hand and started to suck on her erect nipple. With the other hard he worked her other nipple with little twist and flicks. The sounds of moaning let him know she liked what he was doing. After switching breast he dropped back between her legs. Her labia were swollen with desire and clit hard from the previous masturbation.

With his thumbs, Manuel spread her lips and took her clit into his mouth. Small flicks of his tongue send shivers through her body. Maria stared to say something but it was indiscernible with such a small knowledge of the language. He believed it to be along the lines of "fuck me" but he still wasn't done with his dessert. He dropped his tongue to the skin between the asshole and pussy and lapped her juices towards her clit. Dropping back down he pushed his tongue into her gapping pussy and drank her sweet nectar.

With wet lips Manuel decided he should share the pleasure of her nicely fermented lubrication. Stratteling her stomach, he reached down and took her head in his hands. She eagerly locked lips with his and twisted their tongues together. After a quick nibble on her lower lip Manuel focused his attention back on his throbbing member.

With the head of his cock he rubber her clit back and forth while she bucked her hips to try and get him inside. Not wanting to prolong her pleasurful suffering he offered his head between the soaking wet lips. Alternating his head between her clit and pussy caused her juices to flow even more. She was begging to be penetrated and he obliged with the entire length of his cock. Although she was old and experienced it must have been some time since she'd had anyone inside her due to the tightness. Maria let out a gasp when his dick reached the end of her vagina canal and started rocking her hips. Manuel flung her legs over his head and started to work the lady's cock with a vigor only young men have.

Within minutes her pussy started contracting. The orgasm inside her built until she let out a cry and quivers ran throughout her body. Manuel slowed his thrust but kept working her g-spot to prolong her pleasure. When she appeared to come back into control of herself Manuel dropped down to drink between her legs. Her cum was running out of her and the whole pelvic region was moist. Wetting his finger in the juices he was able to slide it easily into her asshole. Maria let out a shriek followed by some incoherent rambling which seemed to object to what he had in mind.

Manuel's dick was not throbbing at the idea of cumming in this bound ladies ass. Although it was still glistening from being inside of her he thought he should add some more lubrication. His mouth was full of her juices so he pulled his finger out of her ass and spat on the tight brown hole. Looking into her fearful eyes he took his cock in hand and forced the head into her asshole. He knew that in order to get girls to enjoy it you had to start slow. By know she had shut up and only had a look of astonishment on her face; mouth open and eyes rolled back in her head.

Ever so slowly he worked deeper into her asshole. As she seemed to relax the progress was substantially easier. Before long he was deep inside and able to start pumping. With his left hand he held Maria's leg in the air to get a better view of himself fucking her asshole. With his right hand he started to blast her clit with his fingers. This was driving her insane and she started to scream which was undecernable between pleasure and pain. Manuel felt the cum building inside his cock and pumped her ass harder to bring about a better orgasm for himself. All of the sudden he couldn't hold it any longer and let his hot cum fill her.

As he pulled his cock out of her as he made sure to spread her cheeks in order to see how wide he had stretched her probably virgin ass. Out of her gaping hole ran his cum which filled him with a sense of conquest.

As he lay on the bed beside her he noticed for the first time a picture on the nightstand. It was of Maria and a gentlemen posed in a loving embrace. With his little bit of Italian he asked if it was her husband. She told him yes but he no longer fucks her. Manuel was glad he was able to satisfy a needy woman. She said he would return at 6 which was about 2 hours away, thinking about this now made her struggle once more at the bindings around her hands.

He imagined what the man would think returning home expecting dinner but instead finding his wife tied to the bed with her and someone else's cum dripping out of her holes.

After dressing Manuel jotted down the word "grazie" and his phone number and left in on the nightstand. The enraged Italian was cursing and wailing about on the bed as he walked out of the room...