When in Rome

Story Info
There was one man that I'd wanted sex with for a long time.
1.3k words
4.11
68.3k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a couple of years out of college, working a job that I had little enthusiasm for, when my dad called me up and asked me if I wanted to go with him on a business trip. It was no ordinary business trip, it was a week in Rome and, if I could come, he would book us in Rome for the weekends on both ends giving us extra time there.

Well, I did have vacation time and jumped at the chance to go.

My parents were divorced when I was in college, I knew a few of the details, it's hard to keep family stuff fully secret and it seemed that my mother had an affair with her tennis instructor at their club, rather trite, I suppose, but that's what it was.

I always got along with both my parents though my dad, as happens with girls, I suppose, has always had a special place in my heart.

I gleefully accepted his offer, of course, and immediately went out and bought some new clothes to take, it would be summer and I treated myself to several light dresses and some new underwear.

I didn't think much about it at the time but I also bought two new nighties, two very sexy, brief new nighties.

I know you're way ahead of me in this story but I need to tell you a bit about my dad.

He's forty-seven and quite trim and solid. Both my parents are attractive, my dad especially. I've never figured out quite why there weren't all kinds of women chasing him around but he never seemed to date or anything. He could have had his pick, I'm sure.

He's a broker for small machine parts and has a number of companies in Italy who custom-produce for his American clients. He was meeting with three of them separately when in Rome and that left us lots of time for sightseeing.

We got there and took a cab to the hotel and checked in. Our room was a suite with two bedrooms and we each settled in putting out things away, then got back together in the living room to admire the expansive view of Rome and to decide how we would spend the rest of our Saturday.

"I know just the place for lunch, then we can take a walk around and come back here for a rest, then supper later, Italian-style," he said with a wink.

I told him that sounded good and we went down and walked to the trattoria that he'd eaten at before. He had the artichokes and I had a pizza that was somewhat different from what I was used to stateside, rather better, I thought.

Then a walk around and back to the hotel as the time change and long flight over began taking it's toll.

We got to our rooms and he closed the shades in each and went into his room for a nap. I put on one of my new nighties and looked in the mirror.

"Let's show Dad," I thought and knocked on the frame of the connecting door which was open and went in.

"Like what I bought for our trip?" I asked saucily and twirled around for him.

Now don't get the idea that I'd never teased my dad and that he'd never teased me. Ever since I began knowing there was a difference between boys and girls and men and women, I've felt a sexual pull and, sometimes, tension, between us.

"Oh, that's beautiful, sweetie.You've become quite a woman, you're just beautiful."

"Beautiful enough to have a nap with my daddy?" I asked girlishly.

"Sure, sweetie, hop in," he said as he lifted the sheet. I could see he had on his boxers as I snuggled up against him. Our arms wrapped around each other as he gave me a soft kiss which I held and pressed back against pushing his head against the pillow.

After we broke, he said, "I think Rome has gotten to you, Robin," and his hand patted my butt.

"I think maybe it has. Do daddies and daughters do naughty things when in Rome?"

"I suppose that's up to the daddy and the daughter."

I slipped my hand down until it reached his cock.

"Oh, I think this daddy has naughty things on his mind."

"Just like his daughter, I suspect."

I pulled it out of his boxers and gripped it in my hand. I knew it was larger than any of my boyfriend's.

"Mmm, what's this, Daddy? It's all nice and big and hard. I like holding it. Can I play with it? Let me see it," I asked and he swept the sheet away.

Over the years, I'd caught a few glimpses of my father's penis but this was the first time I'd seen it hard and fully-erect.

"Oh, I like it. I'll bet it would like a nice kiss," I teased as I got up on my hands and knees, wet my lips and kissed the tip end, then gave it a nice lick around.

I raised up and looked at him, asking, "Was that nice, Daddy? Like some more?" and I slid my lips back down his long, thick shaft to suck up and down.

This was the first time I couldn't get a guy's cock completely in my mouth, he was that large. I didn't know at the time but he was seven and a third inches, something I determined the first week we were back home. I took a picture of it that I carry in a little secret place in my wallet and I've shown a few girlfriends without ever telling them it was my dad. They've always been impressed and every single one had told my how much they'd love to have that cock inside them. Oh, Daddy.

"Oh, Robin, that is so good, let's do more," he said and I lifted up and asked him, "Do you want to fuck your little Robin, Daddy? With this nice, big, hard cock?"

"You amaze me, Robin. All those fancy private schools I sent you to, did they teach you how to talk like that?"

I laughed and told him, "They sure did, Daddy, you better fucking believe it," and I swung a leg over him, reached back and guided his cock to my slit and pushed and pushed.

I've had a lot of cocks inside me but my daddy's was the thickest and it took a while, even as juicy as I was, to work myself down onto him. I wiggled and twisted, strained and pushed, and finally was able to sit directly on him.

I always loved using my muscles to massage a cock deep inside me and this one filled me like no other.

"How's that feel, Daddy? My pussy making you happy?" I teased as his hands enjoyed my boobs. I leaned forward, dropping a nipple onto his lips and he took it in to suck.

"You look so cute sucking my boob, Daddy. I like this, we're gonna have lots of fun in Rome," I told him as I raised and lowered my hips over him.

I slowly fucked him until we both had wonderful, lovely orgasms...my daddy and me. It was so good to lay there after in his arms just enjoying the afterglow of such exquisite sex.

We slept for a while, then when I woke him up by playing with his cock, he pushed me on my back and got down between my legs and gave my pussy a licking that I'll never forget. Then we got dressed and went out to a wonderful late supper.

We walked the streets of Rome as lovers, holding hands, stopping to kiss and embrace one another. His hand was often on my butt softly rubbing as we enjoyed our new life together, our new life as lovers.

That began my affair with my father. We live together now, happily and playfully, both of us eager for all the sex we can manage.

We still travel together, I'm his personal assistant, mostly taking care of any needs or desires he has or that I can arouse. Oh, the fun we have.