When in Rome Anything Is Possible

Story Info
The plane dividing internal and external worlds dissolves.
7.2k words
4.3
17.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing worse than getting 5 minutes into a story that seems promising and then the author gets into something that really isn't your of idea sexy. I will save you the trouble. This story has anal sex, anal lingus, gender bending of a sci-fi nature, pegging, love, romance, caring, light domination and submission, mild taboo references, lactation, brief ANR, MFM, female ejaculation, cum swapping and a wide range of more vanilla sex.

It doesn't take too long to get into the good stuff and it has a lot of it!

If a fetish story has a very narrow focus this story would be the total opposite. I wrote it for my wife originally. We had the best sex after she would read each section I composed. Almost all of the ideas surfaced in the bedroom during our dirtiest sex. I love feedback and especially any other ideas on where to take this story. I hope you enjoy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Walking down the isle of the crowded 777 I turned sideways to not brush against the people oozing into the isle.

"There are our seats," said Stacy with an encouraged look in her eyes.

She smiled as we approached our two seats noting how the isle and bulkhead separated us from everyone else. We had been dreading the long flight to Rome from Atlanta squished up next to some heaving stranger but that won't be the case for this flight.

Stacy pushed her bag up overhead and her shirt lifted exposing her thick round ass. I glanced at her for a moment and felt warm and proud to have such a hot girlfriend. She was wearing tight jeans and a small t-shirt that showed off her delicious little breasts. As she sat down next to the window I took a peek down her shirt noticing my favorite demi cut bra.

"Eyes up," Stacy said in a playful tone.

Ever since we met 6 months ago we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I would eat her pussy every night if I had the opportunity. Not only was Stacy beautiful she tasted and smelled so good. I am not talking about her perfume. There was something about the way she smelled that made me regress into some primal state of arousal.

As I took my seat Stacy reached over and put her hand on my cock, giving it a little squeeze.

"You had better grab a blanket," she said in a, matter of a fact, sort of way.

I knew this was going to be a fun flight. As I sat back down Stacy situated the blanket over both of us. She then cleverly positioned her back pack to further obscure any strange motion. Stacy undid her zipper and proceeded to push my hand down her pants. She was so warm and smooth. My finger found it's way along her landing strip and slid deeply in her moist delicious folds. She slowly pulled my arm dragging my finger tip back up past her clit.

Stacy whispered, "I am not going to touch you for this entire flight but I wanted you to have a little taste of what's to come when we get to our hotel."

I put my finger to my mouth and sampled the delicious juices she had offered me. She tasted so damn good. Stacy watched me intently as I sampled her delicious essence. Her face flushed and I could tell that she was really turned on. I couldn't wait to get a prolonged sample of her goodness.

The plane landed in Rome to an uproar of cheers from the Italians on-board. It was later explained to me that Italians realize they are flying in an aluminum tube made by the lowest bidder and that every landing is quite a feat. It was exciting to be in this strange land and I couldn't wait to get this trip started.

We walked off the plane and I followed Stacy as she wheeled her bag. Her round ass swayed from side to side as she strolled up the concourse. Her care free way of moving around in the world was hypnotic. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and she knew it. There was not one thing that I didn't love about this woman. She was so beautiful, elegant, smart and sexual.

"Come on, let's grab a cab so we can get a shower and go out for dinner," Stacy's pace hastened.

We made our way through the crowded airport to the transit center and hopped in a cab. It was a white Mercedes Benz that looked to be driven very hard.

The taxi driver greeted us, "chao, qual e la vostra destinazione?"

My Italian was not the greatest but I did hear something that sounded like destination in that sentence.

I replied in my best Italian accent, "Albergo Fridente (Hotel Fridente) per favore!"

"Si, and your accent is good," the driver said with smile on his face.

We situated ourselves in the car and he floored it. I have never been in a Mercedes that had manual windows and a stick shift. He operated the car like it was an extension of himself. Stop signs were clearly just for show as he would honk and roll through them. He knew every back alley and wasn't afraid to do 40 kilometers per hour with only one foot of clearance on each side of the car.

This guy was amazing and after my anxiety went down a bit I looked over at Stacy and said, "I love this! These Italians know how to drive."

Stacy loved a thrill and seemed to never have any fear, she simply smiled and squeezed my hand. We arrived at our hotel in no time. We thanked the driver and headed up the grand staircase made from slabs of stone and pillars to the lobby.

"Look at this place, it is 200 years old. Look at how much marble they used." Stacy was transfixed by the old world charms of Rome.

"I know. I can't believe we scored such a great place to stay," I said anticipating what the room would look like.

We made our way to the room and Stacy quickly took off her pants and shirt flopping back on the bed. Her skin glowed in the golden evening Roman sun that made its way through the west window. My eyes traced her body starting from her toes, making my way up her long legs, to her beautiful stomach, over her small breasts to her beautiful face and wavy blonde hair.

"I am going to hop in the shower and get ready for dinner," I said with a smile on my face.

"Ok, I am going to get in with you in a few minutes."

I hopped in the shower and began to rinse myself off. Stacy stepped in and the cool water hardened her beautiful little nipples. I took one into my mouth and gave her a little suckle. She always loved to have her nipples sucked.

Stacy let out a little moan, "you are getting me wet again. I want you to wash me; all over."

I lathered up my hands and ran them over her breasts and stomach. I worked my way around to her ass crack and slowly slid my soapy finger down deeper and deeper waiting to see if she would object. I worked a lather up in her ass and found my way to her delightful little asshole and rubbed over the top of it ever so gently. Stacy let out a little gasp at the sensation of me washing her most sensitive parts.

"You like that don't you, tell me how much you like it," I said with an assertive tone.

It was payback time for her giving me a taste of her pussy on the plane.

"Ohhh baby I love it, rub my dirty little asshole you bad boy." She got off on playing this game with me.

"You are such a dirty little boy for rubbing my asshole like that, ohh, ohh," she continued with a sinister look in her eyes.

I loved the freak in her and her naughtiness had me as hard as a rock. She would always come up with the most taboo things to say that would catch me off guard. I loved the creative ways she came up with kinky role play to dominate my mind.

"Bend over now!" I said with aggressive authority.

"Ohh, is that what you want me to do. You had better fuck me hard if you are going to talk to me like that."

I thrusted my cock deep into her soupy wet pussy in one motion and let out a gasp, "uhhhh".

She pushed back into me and said aggressively, "you better not stop until I tell you to!"

Thrust after thrust she moaned, "Ohh baby, baby, ohh..." She was on the edge of cuming from my forceful insertion. Stacy reached down to play with her clit. The water poured over our bodies and sloshed as our skin collided. Stacy was on the edge of coming and started rocking her hips to exaggerate the thorough fucking she was receiving.

"Baby, I am cumming, ahhhhh," I felt her body around my shaft contract rhythmically as she climaxed time and time again.

Suds poured down her thighs and she collapsed placing her hands on her knees to catch her breath. I stood back in awe of her beautiful ass and pussy. My dick was still fully erect and I was just getting started with her. I turned off the water and we toweled off. I picked up Stacy and threw her on the bed pinning her down. Our lips locked and she began fight back against me wanting to get back into control.

She shook one of her hands free and grabbed my rock hard dick and started to stroke it. I was on the edge of coming and Stacy knew it.

"You are going to come all over my pussy and I am going to watch you do it. Ohh, baby cum on me you bad boy, ohhh"

I didn't want to come yet but it was too late. I ripped my hips back and focused on getting my breathing back under control. Cum began to drip from the tip of my penis and I realized it was too late to stop this train.

Stacy looked up at me with her eyes wide open and said, "come on my pussy baby, I want to feel your hot cum run down my pussy."

Spurt after spurt splashed against her mound and gravity began to take hold as a single trickle made its way down past her clit and over her soft engorged labia.

"Owww baby you are so bad for making such a mess, look at what you have done." Stacy's finger now outlined her clit as she used my slippery cum as lubricant.

Stacy gazed into my eyes lovingly as I collapsed on the bed next to her in a haze of tranquil peace. We cuddled and fell asleep for a few hours. Oh how I loved this woman next to me.

I was awoken to Stacy running her hand over my chest and whispering, "Let's get dinner babe."

My eyes slowly opened with the revelation that I was in ROME! We got dressed and headed down to the lobby taking in the musty smell of the spiral staircase that led to the main entrance. The attendant at the front desk offered us a few options in the area for dining. We thanked him and hit the streets.

The people on the streets were so different in Italy. The woman wore much less clothing and it was very form fitting. The men had a swagger that oozed confidence with loafers and shirts unbuttoned half way. Italians seemed much thinner than people in the US. It seemed like people preferred walking over driving and it showed in their waste lines.

Stacy pointed to a little restaurant that occupied the space in-between two buildings. It had a beautiful trellis growing some type of flowing vine that I couldn't quite identify. It was now late in the evening yet the restaurant was nearly full. This was a town for night owls. I would swear that it was 6pm with the number of people on the streets.

The hostess offered us a place to sit as we strolled in gazing at all of the different plates of food on the tables. I remembered reading up on the dining protocols in Italy. Meals come in courses, good thing I was so hungry.

We wined and dined well into the evening. Our conversation was lively and ripe with all of the possibilities for our stay in this magical land. We had no idea about what laid ahead for us on this adventure.

The next morning I was aroused to the sound of Stacy crinkling a map. "Hey sleepy head, I have been up for 2 hours. Get your lazy ass up and let's get to our flat in Cinque Terre."

You see, Rome was not our idea of an ideal vacation just our insertion point. It just so happened that it was the cheapest tickets for the dates we needed. We liked the coast and the beach much better. In addition to the beaches and the Mediterranean, Cinque Terre had some epic hikes to be had. We had it all planned out. Hiking, relaxing, sex, eating, swimming and repeat. What more could we want? Well; we were about to find out.

I yawned stretching my arms across the full length of the bed and grumbled as I put my feet on the ground.

"Why do you always have to be so damn on top of things," I said with the awareness of the jet lag firmly entrenched in my eyes.

"Auto, get your lazy ass up before I slap that ass of yours."

I was strolling towards the shower with a labored gate and lumbered in. As I washed myself off I felt as if I was coming back to life. I was very excited for our first hike in this strange place and I couldn't wait to hit the road.

We piled in a taxi again and made our way to the train station. We had a bit of a jaunt ahead of us so we decided to bring lunch and several bottles of wine.

The train was a mess with people chain smoking and we couldn't wait to get off. I think the AC was broken but even if it did work I don't think it could have over powered the 40C temperature. We arrived reeking of smoke, buzzed and weary from our travels.

After checking in and unpacking we decided to hit the trail that connected all five of the villages in Cinque Terre together. We put on our sandals and made it to the trail head about 45 minutes before sun down. As we wandered further and further in, we found it strange that no one was on the trail. I had this really strange feeling in my gut on this hike. It was as if something wasn't quite right.

"Stacy, do you think it is a little strange that we have not ran into one single other person?" I said with a little anxiety in my throat.

"Maybe," she said quickly, "We are in a foreign country, who knows what the customs are in this town. Maybe families don't go out during the evening for hikes?"

Her comment put me to ease for the time being but I couldn't escape the feeling in my gut. We started to realize that we had better turn around because the sun was nearly setting.

"Let's head back. I don't want to get stuck out here in the dark," I said with an air of caution.

"Quit being such a worry wart," Stacy said in a mocking tone. "We will be fine. You know we are nearer to the equator and it doesn't get as dark as fast."

Stacy was full of crap on that assessment. We took no more than 5 steps as I noticed something in the distance on the trail.

"Do you see that?" I was freaked.

Stacy glanced ahead and froze in her tracks, "What in the hell is that?"

It looked sort of like a mirage that you might see in the desert. The best way to describe what we saw would be to imagine pouring a clear oil on water. Now imagine that vertically creating a wall that separated the trail from where we were standing to where we were headed. I walked up to the plane very slowly and it seemed to extend indefinitely east and west.

Stacy said, "touch it Auto."

"What the fuck are you thinking?" I said, aware that my concept of reality was now thoroughly compromised.

"Just touch it."

Stacy's approach to life was so damn open and inquisitive that it blew my mind. Nothing ever rattled her. We are sitting here experiencing some strange fucking anomaly that seems to violate the laws of nature and Stacy wants me to touch it.

"It must be some strange humidity thing or atmospheric abnormality," Stacy said with a staggering degree of confidence.

"Fine, I will touch it," I said as I reached my arm forward.

My hand penetrated the barrier and it felt a bit cooler on the other side.

"This is some strange shit Stacy. It feels a few degrees cooler on the other side"

Just as I said that Stacy jumped through the layer of distortion and said, "Come over here, see, it's fine."

"Jesus H Christ," I said. "Have you no self-preservation instinct?"

"I am heading back to the flat. Come on!" I was completely fed up with her disregard for caution.

We made our way back to the flat and couldn't stop talking about what we had just experienced. Stacy wanted to go back tomorrow and do some further exploration of this "thing" we had run into. I wasn't open to going back until I knew what in the hell it was. Besides, I figured it would be gone by tomorrow because the best explanation for it was that it was weather related.

The next morning we sprang out of bed and went to an internet café. We looked and looked for an explanation for what we had seen. We were not really keen on asking people due to the language barrier and not wanting to be viewed as crazy. Our search came up with nothing. By then, I had rationalized the experience away chalking it up to exhaustion, second hand cigarette smoke mixed with wine and some rare weather event. We decided to head back to the spot so we paid and set back out on foot.

I was horny as hell walking behind Stacy. She had great legs and was wearing a tight stretchy mini skirt to hike in. For my added benefit she donned a pair of my favorite white cotton panties so I could catch a glimpse if the trail was steep enough. Her top was also nice and tight and she opted to leave the sports bra behind in the spirit of all the Italian women we saw. So many women had no qualms about not wearing bras. Stacy looked so good. Maybe we could get a little quickie in if the trails were empty today.

We quickly arrived at the spot where we found the barrier from last night. It was still there! Throwing caution to the wind I pressed on past the distorted plane shoulder to shoulder with Stacy. We stopped after passing through and took a moment to survey the environment. It was again a bit cooler than the other side. Other than that, it was just more sandy trail and jagged cliffs overlooking the most beautiful aqua marine water you have ever seen.

"Want to keep going," I said with a smile?

"Look who is throwing caution to the wind now," Stacy said with a sparkle in her eye. "I am getting thirsty."

Just as she said that a spigot came into sight on the side of the trail.

"That is weird, why did they pipe water all the way out here?" I said with a perplexed look on my face.

I was still very aware that we had not run into another soul on this trail. As we continued walking, I looked up at Stacy's beautiful ass and thought to myself how I wanted a taste of that pussy. Just as the thought passed I noticed my right index finger was wet as if I had used it to apply aloe vera to my skin.

"What in the hell is going on here?" I said as I reached my finger up to my nose to figure out what in the hell was making my finger glisten.

Oh my god. It smelled like Stacy's delicious pussy. My thoughts raced and my heart skipped a beat as I took my finger to the tip of my tongue. It was her pussy juice on my finger. What in the hell is happening here?

I ran up next to Stacy and said, "look at my finger. Smell it. Does that smell familiar?"

"When did you touch me?"

"I didn't touch you but I did think about getting a taste of your pussy just before my finger got wet."

"Are you fucking with me right now?" Stacy was a little irritated with me.

"No, try it out. Think about something you want and let's see what happens," I said with my eyes pinned wide open from awe.

"I want a red mini skirt," Stacy says with a sarcastic tone.

"Oh SHIT! It worked," I said trying to grapple with the reality of what was happening.

My anxiety was redlining and I was feeling a strong urge to get the hell out of this place.

Stacy could see the fear in my eyes and said, "slow down for a minute. You realize this could be a lot of fun don't you?"

Just then her tits started swelling stretching out her shirt. They must have grown to a double d cup. My mouth was agape in awe.

"Let me see those things," I said without hesitating.

Stacy's shirt vanished. Time seemed to stop as I continued to grapple with what was happening to us in this place. It was a mixture of terror, excitement and wonder. It seemed as if we have been given a free pass to do whatever we wanted to.

Stacy turned towards me rapidly when she realized her shirt was gone. Her now engorged full breasts continued to sway from their weight after her rotation had stopped. I was mesmerized. My dick began to swell in my shorts looking at the love of my life with her new parts.

12