When in San Francisco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Felt like it! What are best friends for?" I replied.

"Best friends....with benefits!" she added.

We left the boutique and continued our journey on down the hill. At the bottom, we found a cute little bistro that simply screamed Cosmo.

There were several tables out on the sidewalk, so we grabbed an empty one and sat down. The waiter soon appeared and came right over to us.

"What's your pleasure?" he asked.

"What do you recommend?" Robin quizzed.

"How about a Lipstick Lesbian?"

We both burst out laughing.

"Does it show?' I asked.

"It's stamped on your forehead!" he mused.

I liked this guy.

"It's a vodka martini, grenadine, and a splash of Cointreau." he smilingly stated.

"Two, please, unless we have to share!" Robin chimed.

He left the table and we giggled uncontrollably nearly til he returned with our drinks. They were beautiful, and very good. We finished the first and decided to have another, so Robin motioned him to return.

"Another?" he asked knowingly.

"Please. You know the saying..........Two of these and I think there's going to be a girl on girl encounter!" Robin giggled.

"I'm going to use that line if you don't mind?" he laughed.

"You don't have to give me credit for it!"

He left and soon returned with our order. He also brought an appetizer plate for us.

"Complements of the owner. She liked the line!"

We really were a little hungry, and the appetizers were spectacular, so we wolfed them down and finished our second drink without much conversation.

"Time for bed!" Robin said.

"Let's go have that girl on girl encounter!" I replied.

Robin paid the tab and we headed up the hill. We decided to walk home and it took us about thirty minutes to make the climb and then back down to the house. By the time we got there, we were dogged. The walking down was a lot harder than the walking up.

We entered the house and made a beeline for the bedroom, stripping on the way. By the time we climbed into the bed, we had a trail of clothes from the front door on in.

Robin wrapped her arms around me and held me close.

"I'm so lucky to have you for a best friend!" she said softly.

"We really are close, and we really have a good time, don't we?" I added.

"The best!" she said pulling me on top of her.

I could feel the exquisite heat of her naked sex as she ground it into mine. My juices were already flowing and I knew I was leaking down onto her. My tongue found her open mouth and I snaked it inside, tasting her and the "Lipstick Lesbians" we had just finished. I pushed myself off of her chest and ground my pelvis into her. She met each thrust with a gentle grinding back against me.

We continued our thrusting, quickly building to feverish climax in a short time. I had wanted to take my time, but it was not to be. She bucked against me, my tongue planted firmly in her mouth as she came. I could feel the contractions within her as she held her vagina pressed tightly against mine. The feeling of her contracting sent me over the edge too.

We held each other tightly until we both subsided, then slowly I peeled my body from hers, slowly easing from her and then rolling her on to her side, spooning her warmth until we both drifted off to sleep.

We must have been worn out, because we didn't wake up until almost nine. I looked over at the clock and rolled out of bed.

"Robin. Time to get up!" I commanded. "It's eleven o'clock at home!"

"Girl, did I sleep!" she said with a sleepy yawn.

She slowly got out of bed and we headed toward the kitchen to make some coffee. I managed to get that started as she got some juice from the fridge.

"Those "Lesbians" kicked my ass!" she whined.

I just laughed and said, "Get even tonight!"

"I will, nothing but wine or champagne. That I can handle!" she added.

I saw a note on the counter that was left for us. "Reservations have been made at our favorite restaurant for seven. Just give them a call to confirm. Pris" I dialed the phone number at it was picked up very quickly.

"I believe you have reservations for seven tonight for "Pris" ."

"Absolutely. She's one of our favorite guests. How many will be dining?" he asked

"Three, if you can accommodate us?" I asked

"Certainly, we'll have their table waiting for you. Anything special you require?"

Making sure that Robin was not listening I said, " two pink roses, on on each plate to the sides of me, and a nicely chilled bottle of La Grand Dame, if you please."

"Names of the guests?"

"Mine is Marsha. The roses are for Robin and Julie."

"Very Good. We'll be expecting you at seven."

This was working out nicely. No need to figure out where to go for dinner. Already done. Knowing what I knew about Pris, this would be spectacular.

I got myself a cup of coffee, and joined Robin out on the deck. The view again was stunning. There were even sailboats down in the bay this morning and it was a very clear sunshiny day.

"Let's go to the Wharf and Pier 39." I suggested, seeing if I could get Robin motivated.

"That sounds like fun. Let's grab a quick shower, then we can walk down there."

"Let's take a cab. My legs still hurt from yesterday!" was my reply.

"OK! You wuss!"

We went in and got in the shower together. No time for anything but getting clean again. I would have liked to fool around a bit, but she would have none of it. We soon got out, and my legs did feel better after the hot shower. I really did miss my hot tub, though. It would have been perfect out on the deck.

I grabbed my "Be Juicy" tracksuit out of my suitcase and put it on.

"The name running down your leg fits!" Robin laughed.

"I've got a Cherry one in here, too. Oh no, that wouldn't fit would it?" I retorted.

"Just give it to me!"

I threw it at her and she pulled the sweats on. I gave her a once over and said, "Got a little 'toe' going there."

She looked down and grinned, "Looks good enough to eat, doesn't it?"

I didn't answer, but put my walking shoes on, grabbed my backpack and headed for the door. She followed right behind.

We were about half way to the bus stop. (deciding it was going to get us where we wanted to go for a quarter) when Robin's cell rang. It was Julie.

I only heard Robin's side of the conversation, but she ended it with," See you there in about half an hour!"

"She's going to meet us at Pier 39. Was bored and wanted to make a day of it!"

We caught the right bus and within twenty minutes we were at the Pier. Even though it was before noon, tourists were all over the place. We exited the bus, and there was Julie waiting for us in front of the entrance. She waved to us, and as we walked closer, I couldn't help but notice her long Auburn hair blowing gently in the breeze. It was longer than I thought, hanging nearly to her waist now that she was off duty. She was wearing a tight pair of low cut jeans, a small pink crop top, and a little sweater over it. Her gorgeous breasts were definitely on display. I knew I would have to struggle to keep my pants from getting wet. As we walked up to her, she gave us each a big hug. I could feel her firm breasts and stiff nipples poke into my chest as she hugged me tight.

"Thanks for letting me hang with you today!" she said. "I was bored at home!"

"We needed a good tour guide, thanks for volunteering!" Robin quipped

"Well, this is about as touristy as it gets. It is a fun place to people watch and shop for true Frisco goodies, though!" Julie told us.

We just wandered around for a while, walking in all the different shops. We bought a few things to bring back home, but not a lot. I did order Carl a box of fresh crab and had them FedEx it home so he would get it the next day.

"Love your warm up suit!" Julie said with a smile.

"The message is appropriate!" Robin informed her.

She blushed a little and said, "Thought so."

She grabbed my hand and began dragging me out, saying, "Chowder at the Wharf!"

We hurried out the door and walked our way to the Wharf. The smell of fresh cooked seafood permeated the air. I realized I was hungry. We each got a bowl of chowder and sat outside enjoying the wonderful taste and texture of it.

"Best anywhere!" bragged Julie.

"Best I've had!" agreed Robin.

"Have you given any thought about dinner this evening?" asked Julie.

"As a matter of fact..." I said, "Our hosts had it set up for us to go to 'First Crush'."

"Really! I know it's hard to get in on a Saturday night. They must have connections!"

"I'm sure they go there often. The gentleman I spoke with knew them by name and said they had called to set it up."

"I'll have to wear something appropriate then! Can't go there without dressing a little." Julie said.

"Our reservations are for seven. Come by the house around six and we'll have a drink before we go. How far is it?" I asked.

"Not far, Five minutes, max!" she said.

"We'll take a cab then. I don't feel like walking anymore!" whined Robin.

"I can drive us." Julie added.

"No way, we plan on having lots of wine!" Robin chimed "Lots of wine!"

We got up and walked to Julie's car. She started it up and we got in. We were both glad for the short ride home. Our legs were hurting again.

"Nice Place!" Julie said as she pulled into the drive.

"See you in about three hours!" I said as I closed the door. " Bring your party hat!"

"I can't wait!" she gleamed. "See you soon!"

Robin and I entered the house as Julie drove away. I thought to myself, "This is going to be a fun night. I hope we don't scare her off!"

Robin must have read my mind because the first words out of her mouth were, "She's is so hot, but I think a cherry!"

"You really think so?" I asked

"I think she's curious about it, but I think this will be her first time!"

"That certainly is a possibility, but I don't believe it!"

"We'll find out soon enough, I guess!" Robin said with a glint."If she's never been with a woman before, she picked the right two!"

I made us a couple of Cosmos to get us motivated. As we sat there enjoying the view from the deck, we couldn't believe how gorgeous the city was, and what a great time we were having. After about thirty minutes of just ogling the view, we decided we had better start getting ready.

Robin jumped in the shower first, as I got out what I was going to wear. I decided that I'd better wear my la Perla under everything, after all, I didn't want to reveal everything at dinner. I also got out the red teddy for Robin to wear under her totally sheer blouse.

When she got out of the shower, I said, "Thought you might want this to wear under that blouse!" showing her the lacy teddy.

"You're right, I'm not quite as bold as I thought I was earlier. I was hoping you'd have something for me. I didn't even bring a bra!"

I showed her the set I was wearing. She just smiled and said, "That'll get you laid!"

"That's the whole purpose!" I added and ran to get in the shower. I lingered for some time, allowing the hot water to soothe my aching calves for all the walking. When I finally got out, Robin was pulling up her new pants. The red teddy shown in it's entirety under the gossamer blouse. She was absolutely stunning.

I quickly dried myself and began getting ready. I pulled the panties up my legs and tight against my crotch. "Awesome!" I thought, "Nothing feels like La Perla!" I then put on the matching bra. I could feel my nipples stiffen a little more as the silkiness of the fabric rubbed tight against them. I turned to Robin and posed.

"What do you think?" I asked coyly.

"Good enough to eat!" she replied with that look in her eyes.

I went back to dressing and soon had the blouse and jeans on. As I looked in the mirror, I was glad I decided to wear the bra. It definitely made the blouse a little sexier, concealing just enough, but not really leaving much to the imagination.

We both stood in front of the mirror putting a little makeup on. We both opted for the same perfume. Opium, our favorite. Makes us feel a little sexier.

We were ready, and just in time. Julie would be arriving in twenty minutes or so.

We sat down on the deck again to finish our drinks, which I had replenished a bit, and just enjoyed the darkness that was beginning to envelope the city, as the sun went down.

"It's not the country, but it sure is beautiful!!" I commented to Robin.

"Breathtaking!" was her only reply.

Shortly the doorbell rang. Robin rushed to open it. I guess it was one of her giddy schoolgirl tricks, so that she would be the first to greet Julie. She opened the door for her and as I watched from the deck, I was blown away.

Julie walked in in a stunning "Little Black Dress". It was just above her knee but it was well below her neckline on top. Her breasts looked spectacular in it. Trying not to be too obvious, I went back to her lower hemline with my eyes, and noticed the seams running up the backs of her calves. Perfectly straight! This girl pays attention to detail.

"Want a Cosmo?" I offered.

"Love one!" Julie responded. "You two look beautiful!"

"As do you, As do you!" I said returning the compliment.

"I hate these damn hose!" she complained, "Impossible to get the damn seams straight!"

"Look straight to me!" Robin remarked. "

"Probably the only thing in San Francisco that is!" I added, looking for a reaction from Julie.

She blushed a little, but laughed with us at that comment.

We finished our drinks and decided it was time to hit the road to the restaurant. I opened the door for them and they exited just ahead of me. I had to admire the view, and stood there a moment before going out and locking the door behind me.

"Want to walk?" asked Robin.

"I don't think so, let's walk to the corner and get a cab." I replied, knowing my calves would appreciate the ride.

"I can drive us." Julie said.

"You could get us there, but how would we get back?" Robin quizzed.

"You're right!" Julie and I both agreed.

We got to the corner in record time, and sure enough, were able to hail a taxi right away. Though it was not that far to the restaurant, It would have been a bitch walking. As the cab pulled into the valet area, a handsome young man opened the door for us.

"Welcome. Are you joining us for dinner or just drinks?" he asked.

"For dinner." I said.

He escorted us through the door and into one of the sexiest restaurants I've been in. The place was buzzing yet very intimate. It appeared it was mostly small groups of friends and couples. A few patrons looked up from their tables as we approached the maitre'de.

He greeted us with a warm smile, "Marsha, you're table is prepared!"

As we walked through the restaurant, it was almost like being on display. The table, or should I say booth was in a far corner, away from all the traffic. He had seen to my wishes, and there on the table on two of the place settings were pink roses; Along with the La Grande Dame on ice in front of the table.

I slid into the middle seat of the booth and asked the ladies to join me.

"Robin, over here on the right, and Julie on the left, please!"

They slid into their seats and there in front of each setting was a little ceramic place card with our names on them.

"Classy!" Robin whispered softly. "You ordered the Roses, didn't you?"

I just smiled and said nothing.

The sommelier arrive at the table and removed the bottle from the ice. He cut the foil from around the basket and lay it on the table.

"May I serve you the Grand Lady?" he asked with a wink.

"By all means, do pour!" I said.

He poured just a drop in my glass for approval. Now if you've never had La Grande Dame, you've never had champagne. I took a sip....Heaven!

I replaced my glass in front of him and he began pouring for my two beautiful friends. When he had filled their glasses, he returned to mine, pouring it full.

"Enjoy, ladies!" he said and departed.

I took my glass and made a toast. "To San Francisco, to the beauty of my companions, and to a night!"

We gently touched our glasses together and all took a very long sip.

This is wonderful!" Julie remarked. "Almost sexy!"

"What do you mean, almost?" Robin asked, making a little fun of her.

Julie blushed a little and said, "This is the best champagne I've ever had, and it makes me feel all warm and toasty, you know sexy!"

"That's what I thought you meant!" Robin said with a note of satisfaction.

We were soon approached by another gentleman bringing menus. As he placed them in our hands he just made one comment. "Ill be back in a little while to tell you about some of the specials we have and answer any questions you might have about our selections."

Very polite, and obviously not wanting to rush us into anything. Busy place, bustling all over, but I was sure now, orders were given that we were special. Thank you Pris!

"This bubbly really gets me wet!" Robin whispered to me.

"I was hoping I wasn't the only one affected!" Julie whispered as she obviously overheard Robin's comment.

Her comment sort of surprised me and was about to blow it off to the alcohol when I felt her hand on my thigh. She didn't squeeze it or move it up, but it was on my thigh.

I was about to say something to her when the waiter reappeared with a small tray of goodies.

"Compliments of the chef!" he beamed and left without explanation.

The tiny bits of mixed seafood in the pastries was heaven, and we finished them in no time.

He must have been watching from somewhere, because he returned to clear the plates and offered the special selections for the evening.

Though the rib chop sounded delicious, I opted for Scalone(abalone stuffed with scallops)

"I said no meat this weekend, and I'm sticking to it!"

Robin did order the chop, but Julie also had the Scalone.

When the waiter departed I did comment, "Now if he were on the Menu, I'd probably want meat!"

We all laughed loudly, and I could see we agreed on that.

The sommelier returned and poured the remnants of the bottle in to each of our flutes. How can they know exactly how much is left and divide it equally. Anyway, another dead soldier.

Recommendations for dinner?" Robin asked.

"With the chop and Scalone, might I recommend a wonderful north cost Pinot. Tiny boutique vineyard. Very ripe and intense fruit. One of my personal favorites!"

"Please." I said. "sounds interesting!"

"You won't be disappointed!" he added.

We just chatted in generalities while we awaited dinner, but I could definitely feel a sexual tension at our cozy little table. I knew Robin must be totally drenched by now, and I was hoping that Julie was the same. I could feel my girls parts began throbbing ever so slightly and wanted to keep that feeling throughout dinner.

As our dinner arrived, we were absolutely dumbstruck. The presentation was magnificent and the aromas beyond description. I understood why Pris came here often.

The sommelier arrived at the same time and had the bottle open in a flash. He had carried three glasses and the bottle in one hand and deftly set them on the table in front of Robin. He poured her a small taste and awaited her approval.

"To die for!" was her comment.

"Splendid!" he mused, pouring us each a third full.

He left quickly and allowed us to savor our wonderful dinner. It was everything Pris had intimated it to be. Not a lot of talking went on, just a lot of what I call 'Yummy' sounds emanating from each of us. When we were through, the only thing remaining on a plate was the bone from Robin's chop.

"Put you foot on it and growl!" I teased.

"Don't tempt me.!" she replied.

We were nearing the bottom of the Pinot so I asked if anyone wanted dessert.

Two ladies shook their heads simultaneously a definitive no!

The waiter again showed up and cleared the table, allowing us to savor the last of our wine. A very tall gentleman arrived and I knew he had to be the chef.