When Katie met Hannah Ch. 01

Story Info
Two teachers meet on a train and end up naked on a beach.
2.3k words
4.28
27k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy was spending her last summer before commencing her first placement after teacher training. Six glorious weeks away from students, miserable colleagues who had spent too long in the profession and those awful parents, too fixed on their little angel to notice what an actual obnoxious individual they actually were. All now forgotten as she spent her days cycling, swimming and generally enjoying what she and her fellow Brits laughingly called 'summer'. As it happened on this particular day, a Wednesday, it was hot and sunny. Very hot actually. The weather presenter earlier had mentioned something about a record temperature being a possibility. Katy opened her front door and stepped out into the glorious East Anglian morning. Thus is was as she walked a short distance to the bus stop on her way to the North Norfolk coast for the day.

With thoughts of a day at a quiet beach she knew, a place where the holiday makers didn't go as it was along a little known cliff path many miles from amusements, candy-floss, and the ever present aroma of greasy fish and chips, the bus soon arrived at the railway station. Clutching her beach bag she swiftly made her way to the ticket office and purchased a return to the nearest station. Sadly some way form the beach, due to the massive railway closures many years before she was born. However, the walk would be rather pleasant and worth it for the seclusion and peace awaiting her. As she took her seat, one of only two left vacant, she felt relaxed and restful. Just a an hour or so and she would be enjoying a little slice of paradise.

The door started to close with the usual beeping alert. Suddenly a hand reached in and halted the mechanism in its tracks. The door, some inbuilt safety feature no doubt kicking in, opened again and she heard a voice curse. Her fellow passengers looked, a few tutted loudly (the British travellers equivalent of a full-on verbal assault) then looked away, or back at their books and newspapers. The owner of the voice stumbled over and took possession of the last remaining seat. The young lady was, thought Katy, simply stunning. Tall, as far as she could tell. Wearing what can only described as 'flowery' clothes. Her hair, though cut short at the back, was immaculately presented with waves around the side and front that gave her a soft expression. Her skirt was flowing and she wore sandals. Her top was tight and low cut, showing off her ample bosom. Although large her breasts were obviously firm and required little support -- evidenced by her obvious lack of bra. The running, coupled with the air-conditioned carriage, had a manifestly stimulating effect on her nipples. Katy looked back into the strangers eyes. Katy blushed as she realised she had been 'busted' -- so to speak. The woman simply smiled and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Hannah," her smile was so warm and welcoming, Katy felt that her attention had not been negatively received. "Wow, nearly didn't make it, eh?"

"Quite. I'm glad you did though..." Katy blushed again, "What I mean is, the next one isn't for another hour, shame to waste time on such a lovely day."

"I know what you mean," did she? Katy had actually been thinking that she was glad such a beautiful woman had happened to be on her train, in her carriage, and sitting directly opposite her. "I'm Hannah, by the way," she continued.

"Katy."

"Pleased to meet you."

They both giggled briefly.

"Are you off to the coast as well, Hannah?" Asked Katy.

"No, I'm going home," she explained.

"Oh," Katy thought she may have sounded too disappointed.

"However," Hannah went on, "I might be persuaded to take a detour -- if invited..."

Was it Katy's imagination, or did Hannah wink ever so subtly?

"Well, I'd be happy to have some company," Katy felt a familiar tingle between her legs and the slight sensation of moisture forming between her pussy lips."I know a quiet little place, away from 'John Smith' and his annoying family. No kids go there."

"Well, no kids. Sounds good to me. I have enough of them at work." Hannah raised her eyebrows as she uttered the final sentence.

"Are you a teacher?" Asked Katy.

"Yes, Media Studies," Hannah explained.

"Me to, Science though," Katy laughed.

For the remainder of the journey they swapped stories of their best (and more interestingly worst) kids. All the while both of them getting more and more fidgety in their seats. Not because of the rough material they were covered in but because of the respective damp patches forming under each of them.

After what seemed like a lot less than the timetabled hour or so the found themselves at their station. Grabbing their bags they disembarked and walked out of the station and away form the crowds, noises and smells of the seaside town. It was not long before they found themselves on the cliff top path towards the secluded, sand beach that promised the calm and rest they both desired.

The conversation moved on from work and on to likes and dislikes. It turned out that they shared much in common in terms of tastes and interests. As they made their way down the steep pathway onto the soft, warm sand, they chatted and giggled, not as two adults, but like two of their students. For Katy is was like she was back in her younger days, when she used to come here with her friends. Girls mostly, she always preferred being with members of her own sex. Yes, mostly girls. Apart from that one time. What was his name? Gary? Gavin? Whatever. He was awful, not as a person, she had thought of him as a friend. However, they found themselves alone down there after the others they went with had departed. He had tried to kiss her. She responded but it didn't really feel right. When his hands started wandering it was even more uncomfortable. She didn't resist, that was until she felt his hand under her skirt and clawing at her panties that she screamed and ran off. They didn't hang a round together much afterwards. She heard a while back that he had got another girl 'in trouble' as her mum described it, some time later. Of course now she understood it more. She had long since realised that men were just 'not her thing'.

The two new friends found a sheltered spot and sat down on the sand. They looked out at the sea and seemed to know that each was thinking how nice to would be to go for a dip. Katy reached into her bag to get her bikini. She rummaged around, and around. In vain. "Oh, shit and bollocks!" She cried out.

"What is it?" Hannah enquired.

"I've only gone and left my bloody bikini behind," Katy mused for a few seconds. "Would you mind if I stripped to my undies?"

"Not at all," Hannah actually thought she would love to see Katy in her skimpies, "Go ahead -- don't mind me!"

"Thanks," Katy winked, stood up and slipped her dress off. Standing there in the tiniest of thongs and a matching bra, which barely covered her nipples, let alone breasts, she wondered if it was too much. Well, not enough really...

"Wow, beautiful," Hannah realised she had just given expression to her thoughts. She stuttered an apology.

"That's quite alright, Hannah," Katy beamed, "I don't mind at all -- I'm rather flattered."

"Do you want to join me?" Asked Katy.

"Err, I'm not sure you see -- I'm not actually wearing..."

"Yes, I know, I can see -- no bra."

"Not just 'no bra', it's that I actually never wear ANY underwear."

"Wow," now it was Katy's turn to express her feelings verbally - and without intending to.

Katy thought for a moment while they pondered this development. "Would it help if I were to, well, remove my own?"

"Really?", Hannah looked around her, "I mean, I don't mind, but if we were seen..."

"Hey, no one comes here...ever. I've sunbathed here topless many times and, once, naked."

"Well, I will if you will -- as they say."

As Katy unclipped her bra, carefully placed it on her dress, Hannah started to lift her top up over her head. Her breasts wobbled for a second then settled back into almost the exact place that they were in before. Kate was right, she need little support. Her nipples standing proud and pert. Katy's buds mirrored Hannah's and she felt them swell and become erect, almost to the point of throbbing. Katy grasped the waist band of her tiny thong and a quickly as she could slipped them down over her buttocks, down her thighs and calves to her ankles. After stepping out of them they soon joined the growing pile of clothes on the sand. Katy suddenly felt a little vulnerable and her left arm automatically crossed over her breasts, while simultaneously her right hand moved to cover her neatly trimmed pussy.

As Katy made herself naked, Hannah lost the final item of clothing. True to her words she was a naked as a jay bird under her clothes. Completely devoid of any hair, her pussy lips were just visible. Katy thought (imagined) she saw a trace of moisture forming there.

"No need to be shy," Hannah scolded, gently.

Katy slowly removed her hands and let her arms fall to her sides. Both girls looked at each other -- both thinking what a beautiful friend each had made.

"Well," Hannah interrupted the silent admiration taking place, "Last one in the sea is a rotten egg.." So saying she sprinted off, her limbs flying and her breasts moving up and down. If the dampness of Hannah's pussy had been imagined then the rapidly gathering wetness in Katy's was most certainly not. She would be glad to get into the sea -- just to hide her growing arousal. Not that Hannah had not noticed already of course.

The girls played, splashed and generally larked about in the water for ages. Occasionally each one would brush a more intimate body part, briefly at first, getting longer each time though. Neither objected. After a while they found themselves standing close to each other. Breasts brushing no up against each other. Hannah's hand slid down from Katy's shoulders, pausing briefly to cup a breast, lingering enough to pinch a nipple, making Katy gasp. The hand continued it's journey down her belly, round to her buttocks for a sly fondle. Ever so slowly Hannah moved her hand a final time. Down the outside of her thigh, around the front and then (thanks to Katy moving her legs apart slightly) up in between her thighs until her fingers made contact with her pussy lips. Katy instinctively mover her hand to Hannah's body, replicating the journey, if a little faster. They soon had their fingers in each other's pussies, two fingers inside and a thumb caressing their clits.

"Let's go back to mine," Hannah suggested, "It's not far, and we can be alone and free to explore each other without fear of being watched."

Katy just made an appreciative noise and turned to walk to the beach. Hannah took the opportunity to feel Katy's breasts and pussy with each hand. "Mmm. You have amazing tits, Katy."

"Thank you," she smiled.

"And a marvellous cunt," she continued.

When Katy heard the word 'cunt', not one she used herself, rather than be shocked by it, she found it heightened her stimulation even further. She could have cum there and then. But, the tease that she was, Hannah released her hold and ran towards the beach, as fast as the water would let her. As she followed Hannah, Katy thought she saw something move up the cliff path away form the beach. However, she decided it must have been her imagination.

"Did you see that?" Asked Hannah.

"What?"

"I thought I saw something move along the path," Hannah explained.

"You too? Well, what could they have seen, we were quite away out to sea," Katy sounded more confident that she felt.

"True, and besides -- who cares. Probably the local perv 'getting off'," Hannah laughed loudly.

Katy smiled too. "Indeed," she thought, "what if we were seen?"

As they moved up the path Hannah stopped suddenly. Looked up and down the beach and then turned to Katy. "This was where we were, wasn't it?" She looked concerned.

"Yes, I know this beach very well we were sitting over there..." Katy suddenly realised why Hannah asked the question. Where a while ago there was a pile of clothes. Their clothes. There was just sand. Furthermore, they noticed two new sets of footprints. They showed two people coming towards the spot, some displaced sand, where evidently the two strangers had stopped for a while -- no doubt to enjoy the 'show' on offer to them, them moving away again. Undoubtedly taking with them the dress, skirt, top, one bra and a pair of skimpy knickers.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fucking hell!" The two of them looked at each other in panic?

"What do we do now?" They both called out.

Hannah, as practical as ever, simply summed up the options in one sentence: "Well, we can't walk back to town naked and there is no way you can brazenly board a train ride home with all your assets on display like that." She said.

Katy instinctively adopted the classic ENF pose again. Hannah laughed -- even of you do cover you tits and cunt with your hands!" She laughed.

Katy, too, laughed. Not sure why though.

"No. We will have to hide somewhere until late and go back to mine. You can borrow state the night and some clothes to go home in tomorrow," she was certainly not going to be phased by the situation they found themselves in.

So, the two young naked friends sat back down and waited for the sun to go down enough that they could start of home, but with enough light to traverse the steep climb back up the cliffs.

To be continued...