When Leaving Work Goes Wrong

Story Info
Annie leaves work and is taken by someone she knows.
846 words
2.88
20.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had some pretty bad thoughts swirling around in my head, but that's where they've always stayed. It's the end of the fall season and I knew tonight I needed to get off the couch and take a shower to start feeling like myself again. I was more relaxed than I'd been in a while so I took full advantage and used the time to shave and tidy up. I was dreading work the next day, knowing I'd have to be up early to deal with asshole customers. As I headed off to bed, I couldn't help but admire the smoothness of my freshly shaved legs and my petite, 5'4" self in the mirror. With that, I go to bed and fall asleep.

The following work day was as ordinary as any other. My shift was almost over when I saw an older childhood friend walk in. We'll call him Timothy. Timothy is about 6'5" and pretty muscular. He stopped and we began making small talk seeing as I wasn't busy when one of my co-workers interrupted us.

"What time do you get off today, Annie?"

I responded by telling her 8 o'clock and she walked away to finish her tasks. Timothy was still standing there when I turned around and he told me he had to go and that we'd catch up later. 8 o'clock rolls around and as I'm walking out to my car, I suddenly hear footsteps running toward me and I feel strong arms hugging me from behind. I freak out until I see it's just Timothy. I laugh and try to move thinking he was just messing around with me until I feel something cold poking into my side. It stings and as my breath hitches, I hear him say,

"You really shouldn't say what time you're leaving work with that many people standing around, it's dangerous. Walk. If you scream, you're dead."

At this point, I'm freaking out trying to figure out how to get myself out of this situation. Before I can come up with a plan, his truck comes into view and I'm told to act normal and to get in. We drove for what felt like hours and all I had accomplished was the building anticipation and wondering what was about to happen. We finally get to wherever he's taking me when he stops in the middle of no where.

Before I can run again, I'm grabbed by my arm and thrown to the ground.

"You know... I thought I made it painfully obvious how much I've wanted you all of these years.. I guess it takes more than subtle hints huh?"

Fear is coursing through my veins and I feel as if I'm paralyzed, but at the same time, I can feel that heat growing between my legs. I had never known he was attracted to me so I wasn't sure why he hadn't just told me. As I was lying on the dirt road he'd stopped on, he goes from pacing back and forth over me to straddling me. As I'm struggling to breathe, he pins my wrists down and begins roughly kissing my neck and groping my breasts. All I can do is wonder why my body is betraying me and why I'm beginning to get so wet.

"You have no clue how long I've wanted to do this. Always flaunting yourself and thinking it won't have any consequences."

"Yell as loud as you want sweetheart, no one can hear you out here."

His rough groping turns to tugging and one by one, I'm losing my clothing. By this point, I have come to terms with knowing that I'm not going to get out of this unscathed. I lay there staring down the road praying someone will come save me even though I know we're in a deserted area. He's not undressed, but just exposed and then I feel my panties being ripped off. I brace myself, knowing what's coming and spewing off useless "no's" and "please stop's".

Then I feel it. What I thought was going to be searing pain that feels more like a building pleasure. My silent crying turns to quiet moans and I hear him moaning and cursing as he thrusts in and out. I try to push him off with a small attempt to keep my dignity intact and it just results in him pinning me down again.

"Mmmm.. fuck bitch... I don't know why I didn't do this a while ago!"

This goes on for over an hour before he finishes. When it's over, I'm left laying there breathless as he's laughing and telling me that I was the best fuck he's had in years. He picks up my panties and stuffs them in his pocket.

"I think I'll keep these as a reminder of our time together. If you tell ANYONE.. I swear to God you'll regret it. It's been fun! I'll see you again soon, Annie."

With that, he got into his truck and I was left alone on the ground, stunned and wanting more.