When Life Starts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there, with our jaws locked together, our arms wrapped around each other, and our legs tangling, I felt like an animal. And like an animal, each of us began to drool from our mutual bite, as we rolled from one side to the other. In such a tumble we each sought to mount the other and take out our frustration. But as we struggled in parity, that rolling continued, even as our bites softened and turned into wild, passionate kissing.

At that moment I wanted her so bad that even now I can't put it into words. But thankfully at that moment, no words were needed, as suddenly our rolling came to a stop with me on top of her. It was then that when my bare pubic mound settled on hers, that I could see it in her eyes, as I looked down into them. The moment had come. I knew it. She knew it. And so after taking a deep breath between kisses to ready ourselves, I thrust my hips down into hers, and in unison, we cried out together. When the sound of pleasure faded, I thrust again, and this time, she met me, slapping the tip of her sex into mine. "Fuck..." She said breathlessly. "Shit..." I responded with not a decibel more volume.

It was then, with gazes locked, that we began to grind one another, my arms pulling back from around her to push myself up. "God, our tits. I love them..." I said, not to push her buttons this time, but to admit to her that her feelings and mine were no different on the likeness.

"Mmm hmmm" She mouthed in response, while biting her lower lip. As if she couldn't take them being separated, my brown-eyed guest lifted her upper body beneath me, and rubbed her tits against mine. The feeling was incredible, and the excitement it drove within me intense. Despite that, I did not let it stop me from thrusting. Even as I reciprocated by beginning to drag my own hanging tits over hers.

The battle seemed so even and calm at that moment, such a far cry from the two extremes it has been at before. One with her melting at my very touch, and the other with me skewered on the tip of her tongue, with only the slimmest chance of escape. In that moment of soft equity we continued for what seemed like an eternity, and a blissful one at that. In it, our moans echoed off the walls of my new apartment, and our eyes, though once locked, were forced to close as we both fought to endure the others delicious onslaught. Breasts and nipples dragging and sliding against each other, each of us looking for any and all contact between them we could find. Our clits and hips dueling, trying to push the other into orgasm and defeat, as we rolled almost freely, neither of us concerned with being top or bottom.

Suddenly however, as I delivered one thrust upward after another, each of us increasing our pace, I heard her scream out in a pleasure she was not ready for. When she did, my eyes shot open, and what seemed to be a long war of attrition and parity, turned into anything but, as I had found it. The angle and the spot. THE SPOT. Not wasting a moment, I followed up with another thrust, wanting to test to make sure my assumption was right. When I did, Rheena not only shuttered, but let loose a wild, traitorous moan, that told me exactly what I had discovered.

"No, no, no..." She muttered, as I quickly rolled her onto her back, and mounted her, making sure not to lose track of her weak spot. Once atop her, I raised up, and brought one of her legs with me. Locking she and I into a trib-scissor, with myself in full control. Immediately she reached her hands up and out, and then with them she tried to push me off of her. But with a single, hard, wet grind of sexs, her shoves became feeble and her lips parted in a desperate cry of ecstasy.

As she reeled, I thrust my hips forward, and drug my clit over the spot I had found, one located just above hers and a hair to the left. In reaction she bucked like a mechanical bull at a bar, trying to get me off of her, but I clung to her leg, and kept my position. Back and forth I ground against her, and finally her violent responses ended, and she grabbed a handful of the comforter, and pulled it up off the bed and to her mouth. Into it she then screamed, her whole body shaking in my grasp.

Into that glorious torture of unwanted pleasure I settled, closing my eyes, and allowing myself to enjoy everything about that moment. Her screams, my victory (which seemed imminent), and how my every thrust seemed to drive her insane. "Mmmm, scream for me..." I taunted, making sure to not slow my pace for even a second.

In response, Rheena tried to speak - tried to threaten, but her words were stolen from her, and she could get out nothing but: "Fu-fu-fuuuuuuuuuuuu..." The sound of her voice breaking at my touch turned me on like no other sound I had ever heard, and drove me to what I assumed would be an orgasm that released shortly after Rheena's. But just then, as I began to moan along with my seemingly defeated rival, I felt her held-leg adjust, pull away from my grasp and chest, and then slam back into me, sending me falling not only off of her, but also the bed.

In a confused daze, and in a clump on the floor, I tried to figure out what happened. Where was I...? Why weren't our sexs fused together any longer in a hateful kiss...? Why couldn't I hear her beautiful screaming anymore...? As those questions swirled in my head, I stood up, on wobbly legs, and suddenly found myself pushed, my right shoulder pinned, and my back pressed against the cool brick wall of my bedroom, by the left side of Rheena's body.

It was bad. That placement. My state of excitement. How quickly she had turned the tables. And yet all I could do at that moment was look into her eyes, from which tears of pleasure had begun to stream. In them I saw so many different emotions, and like a fool I tried to parse them, attempting to figure out what she was about to do. That is until I felt it - until two fingers from her right hand buried themselves deep into my sex.

The attack drew from me a deep, howling moan, which echoed through the apartment as my eyes closed and my head tilted back. The sound told Rheena exactly how close I was to the edge, and how short a distance she had to traverse to push me over.

"Your first meal in Seattle is going to be my juices, bitch, what do you think about that? Huh...?" As her promises of punishment moved from her lips to my ears, her fingering hit its stride, striking deeper, and moving faster with every second. To be honest, it felt incredible, and I began to wilt on the tip of her fingers. So much so, in fact, that I began to fall forward, her body being the only thing to keep me upright. That fact being known to her, she pressed back into me, our chests and foreheads sealing together as she set to holding me up so she could finish me off. "No, no, no, cum for me, blondie."

The moment was fast approaching where an orgasm would tear through me. One I hated. One I was ashamed by, and yet it was on the very verge of exploding within me, nonetheless. I knew that right then, I had to do something, or just give in and let her beat me. And so I mustered every ounce of focus I had, and reached for the back of her hair with my right hand, and her attacking wrist with my left. Then I pulled, with both grips, trying to pull her away from me with my tugging of her locks, and her fingers out of my sex with my yanking at her wrist.

Just as my attempt started, Rheena dove in and sealed her lips to mine, kissing me with every bit of passion she had built up over our match. I tried to ignore her kiss, and her tongue searching for mine, and instead focus on prying her fingers out of me. But with equal force and focus she continued to pump them in and out, our limbs shaking with effort, both of us knowing that I was on the very precipice of release. Eventually I began to overpower her, and managed to pull her fingers ¾'s of the way out. But then, deviously, Rheena released a sensual, divinely-delivered moan into my mouth - into our kiss, and when she did, I lost all semblance of control and concentration. It was then that my grip on her wrist loosened, and her fingers drove back into me. When they did, I lost it. Control. The match. And everything that I had used to hold back my orgasm. One which washed over me in wave after wave of pleasure. I screamed, like had never screamed before, howling as she worked me through my orgasm. Draining every last drop of juice from me. There, as my chorus of moans, whimpers, and wails continued, she massaged my soft walls, stroked my hard clit, and when my orgasm began to end, gently played with my soaking folds.

I saw none of this - only feeling it, as my eyes were closed - sealed shut by a cataclysmic orgasm that Rheena had torn from my body against my will. It was always then, at the moment the pleasure ends, that the consequences of losing set it. Shame, embarrassment, disbelief, a desire of for a rematch, and a desperate search for some reason why I had lost flooding into my mind as if a levee had broken. But before any of those could settle in my mind, I felt Rheena pull away, and then a strong tug on my hair. A tug that drug me forward and down to all fours, and without ceasing then forward in a crawl.

"Come on, bitch - time for brunch..." Rheena taunted before dragging me off to my punishment. The black-haired vixen stealing me away from my first day in Seattle to please and worship her for hours on end, until finally, when she was fully satisfied, she left. My tongue tired. My fingers fatigued. And my own clit aching from session after session of release-less tribbing, my conqueror making sure it was only she who found pleasure in her reward.

There, on my own shower floor, as the quickly cooling water rained down upon my ravaged body, I remained. Not moving an inch or speaking a word, as Rheena clothed herself and left my apartment. All the while telling myself, that if I were to have a chance to respond to her victory over me, to get revenge on this olive-skinned beauty, it would not be today.

But that's the fun of sexfighting, the fire never ebbs, and the need to test yourself once you've met the measure, never dims.

12