When Marriage Cools: Casey

Story Info
One night ruined their perfect marriage.
14.9k words
2.99
91.2k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The universe was unfolding according to plan. Every choice I made in my life seemed to be the right one. I was known as 'Lucky Les'... little did I know, that would soon change to 'Luckless'.

--

The love of my life was my 35 year old wife Casey, 5'7", 130 pounds, all woman. She taught math and Phys Ed in a neighborhood high school, the latter subject being responsible for her beautiful trim body. Her wedding dress still fit, albeit a bit tight across the chest. On our fifteenth wedding anniversary, she wore it so we could fantasize our wedding night. We drank a magnum of champagne and made love for hours.

Our twin girls, Melanie and Melissa were 14 that year. Summer holidays were soon starting and they were starting high school in the fall. Both were the spitting image of their mother; auburn hair, green eyes, and beautiful facial features. Their bodies hadn't yet filled out but they showed the same promise of their mother's gorgeous figure. Thank God, they don't have the physical attributes of their father. In fact, people were always surprised when I was introduced. To be kind, they said I had a 'rugged' face.

Our early sex life was nothing short of fantastic. After the twins, we tried for more children, but two miscarriages later, we gave up. There were some serious problems with her womb and after some long discussion, we agreed she should have a hysterectomy. It had a side benefit for her, ovulating was a nuisance for a woman teaching physical education. Our sex life was still great, though less frequent, particularly since I was travelling a lot more.

I was the chief contract negotiator for our company and handled the major contracts, both foreign and domestic. My physique helped at times. Being 6'2" and 210 pounds of mostly muscle, I could be intimidating, though this was not my usual style. One has to be reasonable, otherwise it's too difficult for repeat negotiations.

In my absence, Tony handled the smaller contracts and since he had a small research staff, he was my 'go to' guy when I need more info on specific companies.

In the last week of June, I arrived home on a Monday from the Pac Rim after a grueling week of negotiations. Tony was handling a small contract and was having trouble. He had a room rented at the AIRPORT INN and picked me up when I landed. We reviewed the contract, our margins were too small, so I pointed out a few areas where we could pick up some money.

I was surprised when we met their negotiators in one of the hotel board rooms. They had an 'attack team' of seven people, four men and three women, a bit of overkill for a contract that only grossed a couple of mil. These people were real nit-pickers and could spend hours on one small point. We finally called a halt and postponed until the next Monday. They had more negotiations with some other companies in town.

That evening, the three women went shopping and of course, the four men wanted to go out to a girly bar. RANDY'S is a classy strip club about ten blocks from the airport. The club was all too familiar to me, many of our post negotiations ended there. In fact, I was familiar to the management and most of the women 'hostesses'.

The drinks started coming from somewhere and then an unfamiliar naked woman sat down on me for a lap dance. No big deal, this too had happened before, but this one unzipped my pants and stuck her hand in to grab my hardening cock. Before I knew what was happening, she fished it out, lifted her ass, and was about to impale herself on me. I quickly pushed her off.

"Sorry, honey, this belongs to my wife." I said, buttoning up my jacket to hide my erection. Finishing my drink, I headed home, leaving Tony to look after them.

Casey was working on a math lesson on the dining room table.

"Wanna have a shower with me?" my erection poked into her belly as I speared my tongue into her mouth.

"No," she giggled, "I'll be up in a few minutes, keep him ready for me."

I walked out of the shower erect, I had been dreaming of Casey for over a week. I warned my hard-on to go away or I would beat him. He wouldn't, so I reached down and choked him. I grabbed him by the neck and squeezed until his head swelled up and turned purple. "Take that, you jerk."

I never heard Casey come in until she knelt down in front of me and licked her lips.

"Mmmmm, how nice of you to hold him for me. Careful, you're hurting him." He stared out at her with a tear in his one eye, looking for sympathy.

"There, there, little man," she stroked him gently, "Mommy's here now, mommy will give you a little kiss and make it all better..."

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, Gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwddd" I screamed.

She just smiled and licked off the leftovers. "That was a pretty good load, Les." An hour later, we crawled under the covers. She had a big smile on her face when we finally went to sleep. God, I didn't just love this woman, I adored her.

--

That Tuesday, when I came home after work, I found her crying. I asked her what was wrong but she didn't answer. The next two nights were the same, no sex either.

On Friday evening, I watched Casey come downstairs from our bedroom. She was dressed to the nines, wearing a knee length cream colored brocade dress, with a mid calf slit up one side, matching four inch strap-on heels and taupe stockings. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Are we going out?" I asked.

"Not you," she replied.

"Girl's night out?" I asked.

"No, I'm going out to get my pussy done," she threw two pictures over her shoulder and walked out the door to a waiting cab.

I was standing in the doorway, immobilized by shock. "WH... WHAT?" Before I could react, the cab pulled away.

Naw... this was some kind of joke, she was pissed at me for something. Still, this was very uncharacteristic behavior for Casey. Something had been bothering her since Tuesday and she wouldn't talk to me about it.

I stepped back in and had a look at the pictures. One showed me with my cock ready to enter that lap dance bitch on Monday. I knew it hadn't happened. In fact, in all the years of our marriage, I had never been unfaithful to Casey, she meant too much to me.

I phoned a few of our haunts, but no one had seen her. I had no idea where she went, so I grabbed a bottle of whiskey, took a large swig and sat down on the couch to think.

The pictures had been taken Monday night and her peculiar behavior started on Tuesday. That meant they were either delivered by hand or were sent by courier. Trash pickup was on Monday morning, so the courier envelope would still be around somewhere. I searched the garbage and sure enough, I found it. The originating address was the AIRPORT INN, from a Mr. Smith.

New questions began to emerge. Who ordered the lap dancer, who took the pictures and what was the motivation? The only ones I recognized at RANDY'S were Tony and the negotiators. I took another large swig and looked at the pictures again. I remembered Tony on my right side and the pictures were taken from my left. One of the negotiators was on that side, but I didn't recall anyone with a camera. Of course, miniature cameras are easily concealed nowadays.

I had another drink and looked at them again. They were numbered in sequence, one and two. The first showed the bimbo poised above my cock and the second one showed her sitting in my crotch, the implication being that I was inside of her. But on closer scrutiny, my zipper was undone in the first picture and was done up in the second. The sequence had been deliberately reversed.

I tried to call Tony, but his cell was turned off. I drank some more and half way through the bottle, I passed out on the couch. I didn't hear Casey come home.

--

In the morning, I arose before 7AM and drank what seemed like a gallon of water, then headed upstairs to our bedroom for a shower. "She would never do that," I laughed to myself on my way upstairs. I could explain this crap and had enough witnesses to prove it.

When I entered the bedroom, the place smelled like gin and dead fish. Casey was sprawled on her back, naked, snoring, legs spread apart, cum leaking out of her very red pussy and asshole, her body covered with bruises, bites, and scratches. I ran for the bathroom and upchucked.

When I came out, she was awake, "Why?" I had tears in my eyes.

She was both angry and still drunk. "You know why, I finally got proof of your infidelity... God, those cocks were good."

"Cocks?"

"Yes, I was in the back of a van, and they kept coming and coming. I lost count of how many there were, but there must have been at least forty. I think I fucked everyone in that bar. I was so tingly last night, I slept with their cum inside me... but you know something? Yours is still the biggest cock I've ever had, you should be proud. Why don't you come over here and stick it into me."

I was openly crying now at her revelations, "Oh God, Casey, how could you have done this?"

She was still defiant. "Fuck you, Les, quit crying like a baby, I know you've had lots of cunt on the road, the lipstick on your shirts, the scratches on your back, you even had a hicky on your neck. I finally had enough and decided to even things up."

I had never in all of our marriage, heard her talk like that. This was infidelity and she was treating it like I spilled a bag of garbage on the kitchen floor.

I regained my composure. "The 'hicky' was a spider bite I got in South America, the scratch marks were from brambles and thorns while hunting pheasant with a client in Canada, the lipstick marks can never be avoided. Everywhere I visit, the locals take me to their night clubs to show off the beautiful women of their country... But I have never, ever, been unfaithful to you, not once in over fifteen years. I've loved you so much, Casey, I could never do that to you."

"Yeah, sure, what about that bitch in the pictures sitting on your cock?"

"She was a lap dancer and it never happened, I pushed her off before she could get me to penetrate her. I can get any number of witnesses to confirm it... I've never given any of these things a second thought. I thought we trusted each other. If these things bothered you, why couldn't you talk to me about it?"

"I have always loved you, Les. I've overlooked the signs on your body and your clothes because I trusted you. That braggart crew you travel with are far from chaste. When I heard their stories, I became even more convinced... Then when I saw the pictures, it was the last straw..."

"So you went and did it based on this 'evidence'... eyes wide open? Did you want to believe it? Have you fantasized trying other cocks for years."

"I admit I was curious... but they were only fantasies, I really didn't want to try other men, your cock was the only one I've ever had... until last night." She was sobering up fast.

"Casey, you've destroyed our marriage. When you walked out that door last night, didn't you think of what it would do to us, to our relationship and our family?"

She was silent for awhile, then began crying, "God, Les, what have I done? This has been such a horrific nightmare. Please, I don't know how, but I'll make it up somehow, it will never ever happen again, I will never go near another man, I promise, please..."

"No, your whoring went far beyond revenge. Clean that dirty cunt up, you need to get tested. Burn everything you touch and don't come near the girls or myself, you may have something lethal. In fact, I hope you do, you stupid fucking cunt."

The implications of her adulterous adventure were now beginning to sink in. "Please Les, I was so terribly wrong, I don't know how I could have been so crazy, please..."

I picked up her cell phone and then yanked the regular phone out of the wall. I didn't want her to have any outside contact, to fabricate some kind of story.

From downstairs, I called my mother and asked her to take the girls a week earlier than planned. She agreed. I confronted the girls in Melanie's bedroom. They greeted me with a look of fear, the kind of fear that children experience when they feel something terrible is about to happen in their lives.

"Dad, you've been crying, what's wrong?" Melanie asked, "We heard you and mom hollering at each other... you never do that."

"We're having a little difficulty right now," I answered, "Please pack your bags, you're going on vacation a week early, grandmother will be here to pick you up in an hour."

I checked our answering machine, there was a message from Tony last night asking me to come down to HANDLERS bar as soon as I could, that Casey was there and acting wild. I'd probably passed out by then.

It was after 8AM when I called Tony out on the golf course.

"Hi Les, I'm putting out on the 18th hole, I'll be there as soon as I can."

When he drove up, I went out to meet him in his car. "You saw Casey last night, I need to know what happened... the whole truth, Tony."

"OK, but you're not going to like it... I was sitting with the usual Friday night bunch from work at HANDLERS. Casey came in about 8:30. She pulled up a chair and sat beside me. We drank and shot the shit until about 10:30. She was drunk when she stuck her tongue in my ear and told me she wanted to fuck. I was shocked and offered her a lift home...

"She jumped up and said 'fuck you' and went over to the standup bar. She had at least five martinis by then. She started flirting with a couple of guys I've never seen before. The three of them got a table and I could see their hands up her dress...

"On my way to the washroom, I made one more try, I put my arm around her shoulder and begged her to let me take her home. I got another 'fuck you' for my effort... When I came out of the washroom a few minutes later, they were gone. I left about midnight without seeing her again."

"Did you hear any names?"

"I think I heard Frank mentioned a few times."

"Do you know anything about these pictures?" I showed him. "Did you see anyone around our table taking shots at RANDY'S?"

"The only one I saw standing near us was our server Alice, you know, the one with the big tits, she's been after your ass for years. I didn't see a camera, but then I wasn't paying much attention."

"There was a negotiator on my left hand side. These assholes may have been trying to compromise me to get a better deal... Tony, I need your help, can you go back to HANDLERS and the INN and snoop around before the trail gets cold. I'll go to RANDY'S myself. If you find anything, call me back on my cell."

I grabbed a beer and sat down at our kitchen table. Our girls came in, toting their bags. I kissed and hugged them and asked them to wait outside for their grandmother.

Casey came down an hour later, showered, and dressed in jeans and a long sleeved blouse.

"OK slut, give me the whole thing again."

She was crying. "I'm so sorry I said those things to you earlier, I was trying to hurt you, to pay you back..."

"Skip the spin, bitch, give me the truth of what happened."

The first part was the same as what Tony had said, then she filled me in on the details after she left the bar, or at least, as much as she could remember.

"They said they wanted to go to a party. I was drunk and thought it might be fun. They took me out to their van and drove down a country road. When they parked, they ripped my clothes off and fucked me in my cunt and in my ass. They each came several times. Oh God, Les, I felt so cheap and dirty...

"They had a bottle of gin and kept pushing it into my mouth. I must have passed out, because the next thing I remember was this fat man laying on top of me and two others holding me down. They came one after another, they stuck their dirty stinking cocks in my mouth, my cunt, and my asshole. They hurt me...

"When I looked out the side window and could see a group of men with money changing hands... They were selling me, Les, they were selling me like a common street whore..."

"A whore's a whore. It doesn't matter if she picked up off the street or in a bar," my remark cut her.

"I could see a sign that read RITZ outside of the window," she added.

"Great, sleaziest part of town I know of, you had some elite clientel."

"After the men at the bar were finished, Frank and Bart drove somewhere and fucked me some more, then took me home, wrapped in a blanket. When I got in our door, I saw you passed out on the couch. I was so worn out and drunk, I crawled up the stairs into bed and passed out."

"OK, slut, I'm taking you to a clinic to get your tests done."

On the drive over, I laid it out. "We're getting a divorce. You will have half of our investments and assets and have free title to the house with the proviso that you never bring a man home until the girls are away at college. I don't want them to see what a whore their mother has become. I don't care how many assholes you fuck outside of our home, because I'll never come near you again...

"For the divorce, I will take the blame for my 'affair' and there is no need for the girls to know about your escapade. They need their mother because you are here every day, whereas I am out of town at least half the time."

"Please Les, I love you," she wailed, "We can't just end it like this. I was so horribly wrong to exact revenge, to not have trusted you. I know I've destroyed your trust, but please stay with me, even if it's only for the sake of the girls. They need their father and I need you desperately, especially now."

"No, you stripped me of all my emotions this morning, including my love for you. I can't stand the sight of you and could never come home to face the whore who was once my loving wife."

--

Casey was kept in hospital for a few days, during which time she was diagnosed with three STDs including a particularly virulent strain of gonorrhea. Her vagina was injured and badly bruised, probably as a result of something very large being inserted. Maybe she was fisted. Her sphinctre was torn and had to be stitched up. She constantly needed an enema to keep her stool soft... They kept her hospitalized for another two weeks for treatment... We told the twins that she had been injured internally when she fell at work.

I visited her a few times. She cried everytime she saw me and made me promise I wouldn't leave. I lied and promised I wouldn't, but I already had the divorce application ready to be served. It wasn't the right time to spring it on her, she had to get well enough to look after our children.

While she was in hospital, I had a bedroom and kitchenette constructed in the basement and made it my living quarters. I hired a full time homemaker to prepare the meals and do all the domestic chores. The homemaker slept in the spare bedroom upstairs.

--

I was crushed by her one night stand, I had lost all faith in people. To me, every woman was either a whore or a potential whore, and every man was a predator.

I was an emotional mess and as a form of escapism, I began to think of earlier happy times in my life. I longed for the solace of my youth, the time of my early teens, living on a farm. During those carefree summer months, I would roam the countryside in solitude, just my dog and I. It was what I needed now, I needed to be away from people.

During the second week of July, I leased the entire frontage on a small remote lake. I didn't want any neighbors. Some local workmen constructed a small log cabin, a small dock and an outhouse. There was a natural spring only a hundred yards from the cabin with the purest, coldest water I had ever tasted.

The cabin was two miles from the nearest road and I had to backpack everything; finishing materials, provisions, my canoe, fishing gear, cooking utensils, dishes, etc. I worked like a mule, and even though it wasn't my intention, by the end of the summer my body was a very tanned and hard 200 pounds.