When Moonlight Shines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett couldn't help himself and began sucking on her tit like a newborn babe, sucking the nipple between his teeth. Paige moaned her approval and held his head to her breast in a death grip. After a few minutes and fought free from her grip to take a breath, before turning his attention to her left breast. Garrett could feel her nails digging into the back of his, not too hard but enough to cause some discomfort. After a few seconds she loosened her grip and pulled his head up to hers. She looked him in the eyes for a few seconds before shoving her tongue into his mouth.

He tweaked her nipples between thumb and forefinger as they kissed. Paige responded by moaning into his mouth. Her left hand went down between them and she began running her nails along his abs and chest. She exerted prefect control, using enough pressure so it didn't tickle but not enough that it hurt. After a few minutes Garrett was able to pull his hands from her fantastic rack and to her back. He moved down and played with her ass for a bit before thrusting his hips up and rolled her onto her back and mounted her.

"I have to get some sleep." He said after a few minutes in this new position.

"Fine, I guess you've earned some rest." Paige said pouting, "Unless you want me to blow you before you pass out." Her devious smile returned to which Garrett just rolled onto his side and closed his eyes before answering.

"No thanks."

"This isn't about my teeth being near your penis is it?" She said reading his mind. "If it is you can have my assurances that the only fluid I want to suck from you is white and sticky."

"What did I say about moving slow?" Was all he said before rolling to his other side.

"Pfft." She said before wrapping her arms around him and pulling him over to his back. He opened his eyes to look at her but she just rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Garrett put his arms around her and closed his eyes, reflecting on the past few days events.

Here he was, with this vampire, this young woman, lying beside him. He was starting to enjoy her company, not even sexually just her presence. I'm not falling for her, he thought; I just haven't spent this much time with a girl in a long time. I also have never met anyone like her, she's had me playing catching since the start. This was an interesting girl indeed. He just needed some sleep, and a few hours away from her. That's all, once he gets a few classes of school in tomorrow, he'll be ready to deal with her. She was just a girl anyways, alive or dead...

Paige just laid there in his arms smiling to herself. She had waited for years to find someone like this. Cute; even hot, smart, funny, brave and interesting. This was going to be fun...

12