When My Best Friend Hurts...

Story Info
No one likes to see their best friend hurting...
1.5k words
3.36
26.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes as I tried to block out the sounds of the argument coming from the next room. I heard a raised voice. That would be my roommate's boyfriend... This was a heated one. It could have been a minute later or ten that I heard the front door slam. I knew what was coming next. I sat up and turned on my bedside lamp... waiting. Less than a minute later there it was, the unmistakable sound of sobbing. Slowly I got out of bed and went into the living room. I sat on the couch beside the curled up figure and placed my hand on a quivering shoulder. Immediately Stef turned and curled up on my lap and the sobbing turned to wails.

"Miiiiiiiiike!! Brian just broke up with meeeeeeee!!"

"I know honey, I know."

I ran my fingers through the short blond tresses as watery blue eyes turned to look up at me.

Stef was a tiny little thing, standing at only 5'6" and barely weighing 110 pounds. I was a giant at 6'3" and almost 200 pounds. Stef and I had been best friends for almost all our lives. We had met at computer camp when we were just 8 years old. We had simply hit it off and had been inseparable ever since. Then three years ago when we had both just turned 19 we developed a social media app for a software competition. On a whim we teamed up with another friend, and tweaked our entry. We were the youngest competitors but the fiercest. We won the title that year and the rest, as they say, was history. We were just 22 but millionaires in our own rights. Being the computer geniuses that we were and rich to boot still did not take away from the fact that we were still human and still had feelings.

As I looked into Stef's tear-filled eyes I swallowed the lump that rose in my throat at the pain I saw there. Stef deserved better than this.

"Babe, I thought Brian was the one. I thought he was going to last."

Stef sniffled as a fresh set of tears began to fall.

"So did I. I gave him the best of me. I took him places, I showered him with gifts, I was everything I thought he wanted in bed, but..."

I wrapped my arms around the heaving shoulders, feeling the tears soaking my t-shirt. We sat there just like that for a while. I knew what was coming but still I waited. This was a little game we played all the time. But I was never the one to initiate it.

Stef stirred in my arms.

"Mikey?"

"Yes babe?"

"Make me forget, please!"

I sighed, torn.

"Stef, we can't keep doing this every time you break up with some guy."

"It's the last time Mikey, I promise. You make me feel so good."

Slender arms reached up and wrapped around my neck. I knew I should say no. I knew I should have never come into the living room at all. I knew I should just go back to my room alone. All the reasons I shouldn't tumbled through my head. But just before the soft lips touched mine the one reason I should trumped the opposition. Plainly and simply I loved Stef. Not just as a best friend but I really loved, romantically loved, want-to-spend-my-life-with-you loved Stef. It was my dirty little secret and it hurt me each time a new relationship developed. If the truth were to be told I had been scared that Brian would have been the one because it would have broken my heart.

I felt a soft wet tongue flick against my lips and sighed. Slowly I parted my lips and allowed entrance. A shiver went through me as our tongues met. It had been a long time since we had done this and I felt my groin tighten expectantly. I gripped the slight body tighter to me as I stood. Our tongues dueled urgently as our arousal began to take control. I couldn't hide my erection as Stef's legs wrapped tightly around my waist and the tight little ass ground against it. The muffled groan and gyrations had me moving to my bedroom quickly. We sank to the bed and got rid of our clothes in our haste to feel our naked bodies on each other. I wasted no time in finding all of Stef's hot spots. I nibbled and sucked up a mark on a particular pulse point while my fingers pinched and rolled the stiff and sensitive nipples. I was rewarded with strong hands gripping my stiff cock and jerking it up and down. Familiar fingers smeared the precum all over, brushing over the sensitive spot just below the mushroom head. I groaned at the sensation. Slowly I worked my way down until I found myself between the slender, creamy thighs. I skimmed my fingers lightly and smiled as Stef jerked in response. My fingers wandered further south until I found that tender spot. I circled with my thumb while I reached up with my hand. A hot tongue sucked on two fingers getting them wet. Slowly I pushed them in, biting my lip at the heat and tightness that met them. I lowered my mouth and began to nibble even as my fingers thrust in and out. I didn't stop until I felt Stef begin to thrash above me.

I withdrew my fingers and reached over to the nightstand for a well lubricated condom. I sat up on my heels and sheathed myself before drawing Stef's legs up and placing the slender ankles on my shoulders. I placed my cock where my fingers had been just moments before and slowly pushed in, giving the hot velvet channel time to adjust to my girth. I watched Stef's face for any sign of pain or discomfort but saw only pleasure. The little sadist!

When I was fully seated I took a deep breath. It was so long since we had been like this I was afraid any sudden movement would put me on a path of no return and I wanted to last.

"Dammit Mikey move!"

I chuckled at the impatient tone.

"Your wish is my command babe."

And move I did. I thrust in and out slowly, loving the feel of being gripped by the one I loved so much. Even though this was a rebound fuck I was going to make the most of it. I snapped and rolled my hips, pulling all the tricks out of the book. Stef thrashed and moaned underneath me like a bitch in heat. This just egged me on as I began to thrust and pound even harder. I rotated my hips and changed my angle, going deeper than before. I heard Stef cry out and knew I had really started hitting the spot.

I reached down and grabbed his leaking cock and began to jerk it in time with my thrusts. His precum flowed like a river and I couldn't wait to taste his sweet juice that I knew would start shooting any minute now. I felt my balls begin to tighten. I reached down with my free hand and found a sensitive nipple. I twisted it sharply and felt Stef's ass tighten around my cock.

"Oh shit Mikeyyyyyy!! You fuck me so good!!"

"Are you gonna cum for me babe?" I began to thrust even more forcefully as I jerked his cock even faster.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!! Yes Mikey yes!!"

"Cum for me babe. Cum for me."

I shuddered as I felt his cock begin to jerk in my grasp. That was all I needed. With just a few shallow thrusts I groaned loudly and filled the condom with my spunk. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked his salty sweet cum from my fingers. I raked my fingers down his still heaving torso and gathered the rest and brought it to my mouth. I leaned forward and our lips met. He sucked on my tongue gently, moaning as he tasted himself.

Slowly I pulled out of his body and rolled away. I padded to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and clean up. When I came back with a warm rag Stef was already dozing. Tenderly I cleaned him up before slipping into the bed behind him. I pulled the sheet up to our shoulders as he spooned his body into mine, his firm little ass curving into my groin. I pulled his head back to rest on my bicep as my hand found its familiar spot on his stomach. I kissed his cheek softly and he sighed dreamily.

"I love you Mikey."

I kissed the back of his neck.

"I love you Stef."

~~~

Steffan's POV

I lay awake for just a little longer, listening to the gentle breathing of my best friend as he slept. A tiny smile curved my lips as my body tingled. No matter how many lovers I had there was none that could compare to my Mike. I brushed my lips across his forearm and snuggled deeper into his embrace. I wondered when we would stop playing this game. I wondered how many more 'boyfriends' I would have to pretend to have and break up with before the big lug claimed me as his own...

The end

~~~

Thank you for reading. Comments and critique are welcome.