When Nature Calls Ch. 02: Silicone

Story Info
Nora needs to scratch an itch.
1.6k words
3.89
7.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nora1
Nora1
5 Followers

All throughout the day Nora had been feeling different. She was more aware of the seam of her yoga pants rubbing against her clit, the way her shirt wrapped and rubbed up against her nipples, and how she had been feeling excited. She glanced at her phone, "Well, Zike doesn't get home for a couple of hours," she said to the empty apartment. She weighed the option of waiting for Zike to get home from work to help scratch this particular itch, but she figured she would dispatch it quickly enough.

Nora walked to their bedroom and slowly undressed, giving herself a show. She removed her pants first, letting the band of her pants slap her ass and glide down her mound. She reveled in the soft fabric brushing against her blue and white fur. She moved onto removing her shirt, tracing her frilly blue bra towards the front to unleash her DD tits. Looking towards her bed, she flipped the silky covers back and could feel the sheet graze her full ass. She opened the sex drawer and contemplated which toy she would fancy today. Did she want the twirling rabbit vibrator or the thrusting one, she thought to herself. She grabbed both, just in case.

She started with the twirling rabbit vibrator. She turned it on full strength and circled the outer skin of her breasts, tightening the circles to center on her nipple. She grabbed at her other breast, using two soft black pads to pluck and twirl it. Nora loved the vibrations on her nipples, the way they hardened in response. When her one nipple was pleasantly erect from the vibrator, she switched to the other; it was rude to not pay the same attention to her other one. Pinching at her already erect nipple sent pleasurable pain coursing through her body. With both breasts receiving the same attention, she began the to let the vibrations trail down her body, starting from between her lovely breasts, moving over her plush stomach, and then towards her sex; stopping at the belt line to further raise her excitement.

She snatched the warming lube from the sex drawer and slathered it on the vibrator. Content with the lubrication, she gently placed the vibrating head against her clit. Nora's excitement was becoming clear, pussy was wet, and her clit revealed itself from its' hood. The warming lube was working; her clit loved the cold heat it provided, making her even more excited for what was to come. She could feel herself starting to tense up as she toyed with her glistening lips. She plunged the vibrator deep into her wanting pussy, letting out a small howl. She turned on the twirling function and moaned. She could feel the ribs and bumps grinding against her, rough spongy, g-spot. The rabbit ears surrounded her clit perfectly. With every thrust she could feel herself getting closer to climaxing.

Zike burst into the bedroom, "What the fuck is going on here?" he snarled, showing his canines. His black-tipped ears were pinned back, and his white-tipped tail straight up. The pulsing vibrator

"You're home early!" Nora exclaimed, rolling out of bed and dropping her vibrator on the floor. Her ears and tail drooped down, apologetically as she looked at him. He seized the vibrator from the floor and turned it off.

"I go to work to provide all of this for you, and this is how you repay me, by replacing my with silicone?" He growled, pulling her towards him, "Well, guess what, you're going to get what you want; a good fucking with silicone."

Zike undid his zipper and pulled out his flaccid cock. He pushed Nora down and made her kneel before him. "Suck," he said coldly. She was an obedient little husky and did what she was told. She started rubbing his thick shaft with her paw, occasionally letting one of her nails trail from his knot to the tip of his head. As his dick was engorging itself with blood, she began to lick the head; making him jolt at the sudden sensation. The salty pre-cum advising Nora that she was doing an excellent job in pleasing her mate.

"That's enough. Get on the bed," He ordered, "Now lie on your back and restrain yourself."

While getting on the bed, Nora flashed her tail in his face as he was kneeling down to grasp something from the sex drawer. The soft fleece cuffs tight against her wrists, her body hummed with excitement at the thought of what Zike had planned.

"Since you like silicone so much, well now you're going to get silicone," He snarled beside her ear. He tightened the restraints so she no longer had any range of movement. Zike popped the cap off of the lube and squirted an excessive amount on his rock hard cock. She massaged it all over his raging hard-on then slid the their silicone penis extender down to his knot. Kneeling on the bed before his naked and restrained mate, he growled, "Here ya go, honey."

Without much warning, he rammed his extended cock into Nora's pussy. She let out a yip in response to the sudden intrusion. After the initial surprise, she felt her pussy completely filled, her walls stretching to accommodate such a long and wide dick. Zike slid his cock out, leaving only the tip to rest inside of her cunt, it left her with a feeling of wanting, wanting to be filled again. She needed his massive extended cock in her. He draped himself over her and licked at her erect nipples, the little nubs so sensitive that every touch felt electric. He started to slowly pump his extended cock into her cunt, every thrust making her fur stand on end in pleasure. Just as she reaching her climax, Zike removed himself completely, leaving her wanting more, much more.

"I think you need more silicone my mate," he grunted.

He reached back into the sex drawer and removed the twirling vibrating rabbit dildo. He released Nora from her bondage and said, "Suck on it baby. Lube it up." She sat up and licked the head of the dildo while Zike moved his rough padded paws towards his massive erect cock. As she slid her tongue up and down the dildo's shaft, he mirrored the action with his paws. The sight of him masturbating in front of her, made her lick the soft silicone, still wet from her pussy, even faster. Pre-cum dripped from his cock, and before Zike could say anything, Nora leaned forward and lapped at it, the salty taste of his pre-cum making her even wetter.

"That's enough. Get on all fours," he commanded. Wanting to see where this was going, she obliged.

Zike crawled behind her, and without saying a word, he slid the dildo into her pussy. The spreading of her walls was a welcome relief. All of a sudden, she felt the vibrations and twirling again, rubbing against her g-spot and the rabbit ears on her clitoris. She inclined back trying to gain more length and pressure, then he leaned on top of her with his dick poised at her anus. "Here's more silicone," he snarled, and then bit the back of her neck. The sharp pain enhanced the pleasure, a direct contrast to the pleasure, but a pleasure in itself.

He thrust his extended cock into her ass, then began to glide further into her ass, Nora rejoicing in the stretch of her ass but the increased pressure it put on the dildo. She ground her ass into his pelvis, wanting him to go deeper and harder. Zike's thrusts grew stronger, making her cunt and ass tense up, ready for release. He could feel the pressure of her bodies' walls' on his dick and immediately withdrew both his dick and the vibrator. "You need more silicone," he rasped, plucking the thrusting vibrator from the bed sheets. "Suck this," he said as he handed it her, "All of your holes need to be filled with silicone."

Wanting to finally orgasm, Nora snatched it from his paw and went to return to her previous position. "No, lie on your back again," Zike commanded.

Frustrated at the delay, she laid on the bed just as he wanted. He crawled on top of her and lifted her voluptuous hips, being sure to dig his nails in a bit. The sting made Nora yip. He returned the twirling dildo to her pussy. Her cunt welcomed the sensation and promise of release. Wanting to get things back on track, she started to blow the dildo, the silicone soft and sleek on her tongue. The minute her tongue touched the silicone head of the dildo, Zike claimed her ass as his own. Wanting to make sure she never forgot this experience, he plucked at her one nipple with his rough pads, and suckled on the other.

He pushed his knot into her ass, which pushed her over the edge. Her anal and pussy walls tensed and gripped both the dildo and his enormous cock in their respective holes. The rush of heat, pleasure and relaxation coursed through Nora's veins, her cunt milking the dildo. The pressure and contractions made Zike fuck her feverishly, adding more sensation than Nora could handle. His cock began shooting his seed deep into her ass, marking his territory. She could feel the added warmth of his seed being pumped into her.

Pulling out of her, he removed the twirling vibrator and took the other one. "Was that enough silicone for you?" he questioned.

"Yes, my hubby, I think I'll wait for you next time," she teased.

Nora1
Nora1
5 Followers