When Nature Calls Ch. 03: Birthday Wish

Story Info
Zike wants to be pegged for his birthday.
1.4k words
4.23
9.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nora1
Nora1
5 Followers

"Your birthday is tomorrow, and you haven't given me a real answer of what you want, yet," Nora said as she placed her book down on the bed, "So what do you really want for your twenty-third birthday?"

"I honestly don't have an answer for you, honey. Or at least, an answer that you can possibly pull off, but it's stupid, anyways," Zike replied. Nora moved her book to her nightstand and cuddled against her mate. "What is it? You never know, I may surprise you..." She teased.

"Well, I've always wanted you to penetrate me," he blushed. His white fur along his cheeks turning a pale pink color.

"We have the strap-"

"No, I want to be penetrated by you, not some silicone shit. Basically, I want you to have a cock so you can penetrate me. I've always wanted to know what it feels like to be penetrated by you," he interrupted.

Nora hugged Zike even tighter. "Ya, you're right. That would be hard to pull off," she conceded.

Rolling away from her, he growled, "Like I said, it's stupid."

Zike laid in the bed with his back to Nora and silently wished that his desire could be fulfilled. If only there was some way that his mate could grow a functioning cock, even for one day, he would be the happiest fox on the planet. Looking at the clock on his nightstand, he noticed it was midnight. Happy birthday to me, he thought, before closing his eyes for the night, still hoping his dream would come true.

Groggy the next morning, he blinked his green eyes rapidly, adjusting to the infiltrating sunlight, and then he heard his phone buzzing on the nightstand. Grumbling to himself, he looked at his phone. It had a mass of notifications from friends, family and even his boss wishing him an happy birthday. He even missed a couple calls from his parents wanting to spread their wishes over the phone. Zike turned his phone off and slammed it back onto the stand, not wanting to be reminded about another year of his life having come and gone. The clap of the phone hitting the wood made Nora fall onto the floor. Standing up from her rude awakening she started looking around trying to see what caused the noise, then she looked at Zike.

He was staring at her with his white bottom jaw hanging loosely from his ruffled face. Zike couldn't believe his eyes! His wish came true! His dark green eyes couldn't remove themselves from looking at her fully erect twelve-inch-long cock.

"What the fuck is that?" Nora howled, pointing at her erection. Zike looked at her massive member and began to drool slightly.

"Come back onto the bed, darling," he said, "I want to take a closer look."

Nora climbed into bed kneeling before him. He bent over at the waist and took her into his mouth. Before she even knew what was going on, Zike had half her length in his mouth. He started to gag for the second half, as he could feel her member sliding down his throat. He wanted her knot in his mouth. He wanted to take all of her, her moans made him want her even more. He kept sliding the remainder of her long cock into his mouth until he could feel it. His goal, the knot. He made the final plunge and surrounded her knot in his muzzle. Nora howled as he removed her cock from his muzzle, making sure to brush his tongue against the underside of her shaft.

Zike stood up, his own erection slapping his white furry stomach. Without words, Nora immediately fell on all fours. God, she looked amazing, he thought. She began licking at his raging erection.

Fuck it felt so good! It felt likes ages since he had a blowjob and slipping into her warm mouth felt incredible. She took a quarter of his length at once, then a little more until she reached half way down his shaft. Nora settled into a rhythm at that depth for a while, using her white fur covered paw to slide up and down the rest of his shaft. She used her other free paw to fondle and massage his balls. Zike closed his dark green eyes and enjoyed the sensation. He could feel her tongue sliding up and down the sensitive underside of his cock. She would, occasionally, swirl her tongue around his sensitive head for a second when she reached the tip.

Nora stopped teasing and went to work. She took most of his length in her mouth every time she slurped down his glistening shaft. Zike even felt the tip of his cock go down her throat a few times. Wanting her to take more and more, he put his black paw on her blue covered head, running his digits through her long darker blue hair as she sucked him. She began gagging as he started applying pressure to the back of her head, forcing her to take more of him. Nora's' gagging only made him want to her to finish him, he could picture his ropes of seed spraying down her throat. No! There was a reason why he wanted this, and he was damned well going to have it.

Zike pulled her head from his cock and pulled her onto him as he fell backwards against the plushy pillows and blankets. She started kissing his neck and their pricks rubbed together. They ground like that for a while, he could feel their dick's slick with each other's pre-cum.

"I want you to fuck me," Zike whispered in her blue and white ear.

He spread his black and red legs so she could penetrate him more easily. She pushed at his hole a little and it opened slightly. She pulled back, a little unsure, but at Zike's nod, pushed a little more. Nora slowly poked and prodded at his ass until her thick head popped in. Zike closed his eyes at the pleasure he was receiving from his ass, but then looked up at his mate when she pulled out. He could see a look of concern on her face. She doesn't want to hurt me, he thought. He grabbed her enormous cock and positioned it against his entrance with one paw, grabbed her large blue ass with his other, and pulled towards himself.

"Oh yes, that's it," Zike screamed. He had really wanted this for quite a long time. "Keep going! I want your knot inside me!"

She pushed a little more and then pulled back again. She continued this slow tempo over and over until Zike could feel his hips barely touch her thick thighs. She was almost completely inside him, her knot approaching his ass. She started fucking his ass at a faster rate. He could feel her bare shaft pull against his anal ring with every stroke. His ass was starting to feel full as her knot knocked at his ring.

"Fuck me, now!" Zike screamed. Nora pulled out, leaving only her tip inside his hole, and then smashed her entire length and her knot into his ass.

"That's it! I can feel you rubbing against my prostate. It feels amazing!" he shrieked in pleasure, "That's it honey, fuck my ass! Keep going!"

She speared his anal canal as he was screaming. Nora was laying on top of him while they fucked and Zike could feel his rock-hard cock rubbing against her soft white furry stomach. He was leaking pre-cum like a faucet, allowing his cock to slide across her furry belly with ease.

"I'm going to cum soon," he briefed her.

"So am I," she panted into his black tipped ear.

"Cum inside me! I need to feel it inside me!" was all Zike could say.

Pressed between their stomachs, he felt his cock twitch, then felt his warm cum spray between them, coating their white chests. He could see the cum lather between her breasts as she pumped away inside him. Each time he spurted more cum onto them, his ass clenched down on Nora's cock, making it even tighter.

It was too much for her. She exploded in his ass. Nora's cum shooting deep inside his ass while his anal ring clamped down on her member, milking every bit of cum from her cock. She collapsed on top of Zike with her prick deflating inside him, his sticky juices drying on their fur. Her, now flaccid, penis slid out of his hole and she rolled off him.

"Happy birthday, my husband. I hope it was everything you had wished for," Nora, short of breath, said.

"Yeah. It was everything I wanted and more," Zike managed to say, "Best birthday ever!"

Nora1
Nora1
5 Followers