When New Life Opens Up

Story Info
When partner & lover come together.
1.7k words
3.88
12.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve thought that his life was wonderful. His wife Kim was very attractive and his lover Helen was stunning. All he had to do to keep life great was to make sure that his wife did find out about his lover.

One day Steve decided to come home early and surprise his wife. Not noticing the strange car parked out in the street he walked in the front door heading for the bedroom to change. As he started to undress Kim (the wife) came in and asked him why he was home so early. When he explained that he wanted to surprise her and have an afternoon of fun, she replied "Have a shower then my darling and I'll join you in a minute".

Steve jumped into the shower thinking of the excellent afternoon he was going to have. The more he thought of what was going to happen the more aroused he became. He finished his shower and was drying himself whilst admiring his manhood in front of the mirror.

He was shocked when Kim walked in, followed by Helen.

"What an insignificant person you are" they said in unison. Instantly his swollen manhood started to diminish. How could this have happened? He thought he had gone to such pains to ensure that neither knew of the other. Sure, Helen knew he was married but she was cool with the whole thing. How did it happen that both were in his house at the same time?

Steve was so stunned that he failed initially to note that they were dressed in latex corsets, stockings and stilettos. Kim and Helen also had their arms around each other in a very loving way.

"We are with each other now and you are no longer needed. You may pack your bags and get out of here" Kim said.

"There may be an alternative" Helen chimed in. "But we are still deciding what that could be."

Steve was still so astonished he couldn't answer. He also hadn't noticed the flogger that Kim had in her hands and it was too late for him to duck before the first stroke hit him in the middle of his back. The sting jolted him somewhat out of his stupor but stroke after stroke followed with Helen also joining in. He was soon on his knees and the two beautiful women were putting cuffs on his wrists and his ankles and these were linked together with chains. Whilst Steve could move his movements were very restricted. They also placed a collar around his neck with a lead attached. Still in a state of shock the women dragged Steve to his feet and Kim started to lead him from the bedroom to the garage. Helen at this time was flogging his butt cheeks with ever quickening strokes.

Steve hadn't been into the garage for a long time. As he had been spending long hours working and time with his lover he generally parked his car in the drive so that he could sneak in at night without making too much noise. The first thing he noticed was that the bright light had been changed to a much dimmer bulb. Kim dragged him to the wall and he heard rather than saw the lead being attached to a bracket in front of him. Helen then placed a hood over his head with only breathing holes and no eye slits. All this had happened so quickly. His mind was spinning; how could he have gone from a situation of being totally in control to now having no control?

With the mask over his head he lost his sight but his other senses were working overtime. He heard the garage door close and there was silence in the room. He tried to shift but with his ankles and wrists clipped to the wall movement was very limited. He was facing the wall and the collar was connected to a metal hoop on a very short lead. He could feel the warmth from where he had been flogged and the stinging was still lingering, but what he suddenly realised was the arousal he felt. He was shocked to notice his erection was as hard as ever and was rubbing against the brick wall. How could he be aroused after what had happened to him? What strange sensations could have caused this to happen?

After what felt like an eternity he heard the garage door open and the sound of stilettos clicking across the concrete floor. It was only one person, but who he wondered? The first thing he felt was her hand on his still warm arse cheeks, her nails stroking across each cheek. Then she started to slap his cheeks again but with an open hand and instantly his erection came back to life. After about ten strokes she whispered in his ear "how does it feel to be subservient to two beautiful women?" He realised that this was Helen's voice.

"How did this happen? Surely you were happy with me? I visited you three times a week, took you out to dinner and now this!"

"You silly man", she said. "Did you think you satisfied me with just that? The first time I saw Kim's photo in your wallet, I wanted her. I only kept you around until I figured how to meet her. We have been lovers now for the past month and we just have to work out now what we are going to do with you!"

He then heard a second pair of stilettos click across the garage floor. He assumed that this was Kim. Neither of them spoke to him but he sensed that they were standing on either side of him. The silence returned. All he could hear was his own breathing, which was exaggerated by his nervousness and expectation. Without warning he felt the crack of a flogger on his arse cheeks then the tempo increased and he realised that both of the women we flogging him in unison. After about twenty strokes they stopped and he could feel hands gently massaging his cheeks, then the flogging started again and went on for ages.

"I want you to think about what you have done to me" Kim said "and you will have some time to think about that and what the consequences might be." At this time he heard the sound of the stiletto's walking away, the light switch turning off and the garage door closing again. He was left in a darkened room with no sound other than his own ragged breathing and whimpering from the solid flogging that he had received. He noticed his erection had come alive again and he wished that he could have his hands free so that he could masturbate and relieve some of the built up pressure. He realised that he some movement in his hip area and he started to rub himself up against the brick wall. The roughness of the bricks was hurting his penis but he desperately needed to relieve himself. After a few minutes he felt an explosion building up in his balls and after a few moments more, relief as he came.

As his erection subsided he could feel the pain where he had rubbed his penis against the brick wall. He supposed that it must be night now as he was starting to feel cold too. He tried to sleep but his uncomfortable position, the coldness plus the soreness from his penis meant that any sleep was only minimal.

After what seemed an eternity he awoke with a start as the garage door opened. Again he heard what had become a familiar sound; the click of stilettos across the concrete floor. Both women noticed the mixture of stains on the floor of blood and semen.

"You dirty bastard!" Kim said.

"Are you an animal?" Helen said immediately after.

"All you can think of is your dick! What are we to do with you?" Kim completed the litany of abuse.

"We have decided," said Kim " that you may stay or you may go. We are together now and no longer need you. If you stay then you are here to carry out our wishes whatever they may be."

Helen then commanded, "What is to be? We don't have all day for you to think about it!"

Steve thought about it for a moment but was in a state of confusion. The excitement that he felt had mystified him. He had not experienced anything like it before and in a bizarre way, he had enjoyed it. "Can I stay?" he whispered from his dry mouth.

"Things will be different" Kim said. "Firstly, that dick will no longer be required by us and you will learn to play a different role in this house. I think we will start right now." Steve heard movement from behind him with the rattle of chains and items on the floor being moved. He was then released from this chaining to the wall and lead away by the lead still attached to his collar. He was pushed back into a sling and his legs put up in the air and connected to the chains that were coming down from the ceiling. His head was turned to the side and he felt his lips being penetrated by a solid thick object being thrust forcefully into his mouth.

"Suck on this", Helen said "and you had better do a good job".

He then felt fingers near his arse and a cool creamy substance was applied to the lips of his anus. It wasn't long before he felt himself being penetrated first slowly then with a long thrust. A scream came quickly up his throat, but couldn't get out because of the object in his mouth as he was continually penetrated in ever increasing thrusts.

Helen ripped off his mask and he saw that both women were wearing strap on dildos. They were looking lovingly at each other and ignoring him. Then they drew away from him and changed positions, but this time as Helen penetrated him it was not as violent as when Kim had. He had relaxed a lot more and had been stretched by Kim's thrusting. "This will be the only pleasure that you receive in the future, if you can call it pleasure," they smirked!