When One Day We are Gone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For such a highly-educated person, you really are a slow learner," she mused. "I'm the alpha female, bitch. You do what I tell you or you bear the consequences."

Lily reached down to run her other hand through Cassie's hair.

"All you had to do was stay in the party, and we wouldn't have had to do this. Thinking for yourself instead of doing what I fucking tell you means we need another lesson."

Cassie looked up at her persecutor, saw the sly smile on her face, felt the fingers twisting in her hair. Lily began to pull Cassie's head towards her crotch. Cassie's eyes fixed on Lily's puffy, slickened labia and instead of fighting the monstrosity of it, something gave way inside her. She didn't resist as Lily pressed her crotch against Cassie's face.

"Nice and clean, now. You know how."

Lily's scent was overwhelming, but it was tempered with something else: Damian. Lily was smearing her juices and Damian's cum across Cassie's lips.

"There's quite a lot. Damian came and came and came. I think I nearly broke his balls. Lick it all up."

The smell of sex was in her nostrils, but her hands hung limply at her sides.

"Or do I have to make it worse? Do you want to see how I could really make you suffer?"

Cassie closed her eyes, willing the earth to open up and swallow her. She shrank into herself. On the other side of the locked door was the rest of her life. Damian would be back soon, her sons were playing in the yard, the party was in full swing, it was a beautiful sunny day. She should be out there now on the grass, her arm around her loving husband's waist, watching the boys playing, chatting, in some ideal world far from Lily's clutches. Lily bunched her fingers, pulling Cassie's hair painfully. This was all too much.

Meekly, Cassie's tongue emerged from her mouth and slid into Lily's moistened entrance, tasting the musky tang of her sex. Lily moaned, her hand relaxing its grip on Cassie's hair.

"There you go. Not such a big step after all."

Cassie began to lap at Lily's slit, taking in her juices and Damian's residue. She opened her eyes and stared up at the beautiful face above her. Lily's eyes were closed, her lips parted, relishing the sensation of Cassie's tongue buried inside her.

"That's right, bitch," Lily breathed, "Just like that. Nice and... oh, yeah... clean."

Cassie's tongue probed deeper and she felt Lily's body react, squirming with pleasure. Lily's fingers began to dance over her clit, rubbing vigorously. The younger woman's breath hissed through gritted teeth as she began to build to her climax.

"This is where you belong. Below me," Lily groaned, "A worthless bitch on her knees, going deeper, tasting every last drop of her husband's cum."

She tilted her hips to present her clit to Cassie's lips.

"Suck me."

Cassie's lips wrapped around Lily's hard little nub and she did as instructed, sucking on Lily's clit until the younger blonde woman began to buck with pleasure.

"Lick. Do both, bitch. Like I like it."

Cassie's tongue began to flick back and forth across Lily's clit. She felt her tormentor's thighs begin to quiver.

"Good girl. Um, keep... uh... keep going. More."

Lily began to grunt, the hand in Cassie's hair now holding her head firmly in place, pressed into Lily's crotch. Cassie was doing whatever Lily wanted now, her senses overwhelmed by the other woman's sopping pussy, feeling the tremors of Lily's building orgasm.

"From now... this is your life," Lily gasped, "You're gonna learn your place as a little... uh... pussy worshipping bitch."

Lily gave out a low, guttural moan.

"I'm gonna make sure this is as close as you get to sex, eating your husband's cum out of me, after he's finished making love to me."

Cassie buried her face into Lily's warm folds, her tongue burrowing inside, then working her way back up Lily's slit to lock on her clit again, pushing her closer to the brink. In that moment, Cassie knew that she hated Lily. She hated Lily for making her do this, for ever coming into her life, but there was something else now, something that threatened to unravel Cassie completely. The deep, disgusting humiliation had triggered something else in her, and she felt herself moistening between her own legs, calling to her to go further, give Lily greater pleasure and bask in the glow of utterly debasing herself beneath this woman. It took the last vestiges of Cassie's self-control to not reach into her own crotch and bury her fingers inside herself. Deep in Lily's moistness, Cassie gave out a low moan.

She tried to pull it back instantly, but even if Lily hadn't heard it, she would have felt it reverberating in her crotch: the confession of submission. Lily giggled and crushed her crotch into Cassie's face, spasming suddenly as she crested the edge and began to orgasm. Cassie withdrew her tongue, but Lily kept going, grinding herself against Cassie's face, using the friction to prolong her climax. Cassie's own crotch throbbed with a strange, new unrequited need.

At last, Lily released her, stepping back to lean against the bathroom door, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"There," she panted, "Not... not so hard after all." Lily reached down and ruffled Cassie's hair.

"Good girl."

Lily composed herself and then stepped past Cassie as she knelt. She ran water into the basin and rinsed her crotch gently before bending down to retrieve her clothing from the floor.

"Seems you liked that. Did it get you hot?" Lily asked, pulling up her g-string and then her trousers. "Personally, I'm not a huge fan of girl-on-girl, but it was fun to receive."

Lily unlocked the door but before she opened it, she looked down at the kneeling woman. Cassie stared forlornly at the floor, her face red and glossy with sex. Reaching down, Lily lifted Cassie's chin with a finger until Cassie was looking up into those hard, emerald eyes.

"Anything to say to me? No? Not even as I go back out there to be with your man? Surely there must be a little fight left in you."

Lily surveyed the kneeling woman's expression, waiting for a response, but Cassie didn't move.

"Looks like I broke you after all," Lily mused, releasing Cassie's chin.

She opened the door and was gone.

---

Cassie watched from the back doors of the house as Lily did the rounds, saying her farewells. Lastly, she said goodbye to Damian, her hand touching his arm momentarily. Cassie saw him smile, saw that smile answered by the beautiful blonde woman, a fleeting glimpse of intimacy before she turned away and headed towards the front door.

Cassie headed towards the food table, tidying up the discarded plates, anything to not have to watch Lily's goodbyes. She felt strong hands on her waist and turned, looking up at her husband's face. Damian smiled at her, and for the briefest moment, she found herself lost in his eyes.

"Ready for me to make it up to you yet?" he asked.

Cassie didn't respond. She couldn't, her emotions were roiling inside her, clouding her thoughts.

"Hard work?" he continued, smoothly, "How about I'll see everyone out, get the boys settled, and you just head upstairs? Maybe put on that little leather skirt and wait for me in the bedroom."

He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips, his hand straying below her waist to rest lightly on her bottom. She could feel herself responding to his delicate touch, her heart fluttering even as the little voice inside was telling her to push him back, to walk away, to not under any circumstances give in to his tender caresses.

In the end, she did none of that and it was Damian who broke the kiss, pulling back with a dazzling grin. She watched as he retreated, leaving her standing by the table, flustered by his attention. Only then did she notice the eyes watching them, the faces turned in her direction. One by one, they looked away, picking up their conversations, sipping their drinks, but she knew. She could read it in their faces.

Damian's public display was to let them all know that he'd had his way with Lily and now he was lining up his wife. Her desire turned to shame, realising that he had humiliated her in front of his buddies. Cassie cast her eyes down, unable to look any of them in the face, and took the used plates back into the house.

She found Lily in the hallway, walking towards the front door, shoulders hunched. Cassie followed her.

"Making sure I'm off the premises?" Lily asked.

"Yes."

"Careful there, Cassie. That sounded like disrespect," Lily admonished, "How about you make yourself useful and open the door for me, then?"

Cassie did as she was asked, but Lily didn't leave. Instead, she stood in the doorway, waiting.

"Say it. Come on, Cassie, get it off your chest."

Cassie's face screwed up as dark emotions coursed through her.

"What you did, what you're doing, Lily, it isn't fair."

Lily folded her arms over her chest, her expression neutral. "And what am I doing?"

"This. Turning up here. Turning up in my life."

"It's not just your life, Cassie. It's Damian's life too. It's mine."

Lily stepped closer, her eyes scanning Cassie's face carefully, her expression now grave, even sombre. Suddenly, Cassie regretted starting the conversation as she sensed the shift in Lily's mood. She was deeply afraid of what Lily was going to do.

"You talk about fair," Lily murmured, her face close enough to kiss, "How about loving someone and only being able to see them, to really only be with them for a quickie in the back of a car? Or for an hour on a lunch break? To know that they'll be curled up next to someone else tonight, and every night, while you go home to your empty apartment and sleep alone in your bed, yet again."

There was a shift in Lily's expression, a crack in her icy composure, revealing a hidden turmoil deep within. She turned and walked out into the sunshine.

"You talk about fair, Cassie," Lily called over her shoulder, "But you don't know the first fucking thing about it."

---

[Next chapter: Cassie is still reeling from watching her husband cheat on her at her own BBQ with Lily and retreats into her other world, volunteering to accompany her friend, Madame Syn, on a very particular evening's entertainment.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12