When One Door Closes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd almost pulled all the way out but hearing that, I thrust all the way back inside her and started cumming. I usually have a fairly big load but this one seemed longer and more intense than I remembered having for a long time. When I finally pulled out, a few globs of cum and her juices dribbled out onto the towel we'd left on the floor.

When Rachel pushed herself up to standing, she said, "Damn you're a good fuck bro!"

"You're no slouch either, you totally drained me."

She just smiled and said, "I guess I did!" then a little more seriously, "I'm still not sure what we just did was a good idea but it sure as hell felt good. I think I'm going to go for a shower, then crash but I think we should talk in the morning."

I nodded agreement, headed to bed and totally crashed but not without some really good dreams of fucking Rachel again.

Wednesday

The next morning, I was sitting at the table in my boxers having breakfast when Rachel came into the kitchen. When I looked up, I was surprised that she was totally nude, "Whatcha wearing boxers for? I thought we were going to pretty much stay nude?"

I just smiled, pulled them off and flipped them to the doorway. "I'm fine with that, I just wasn't sure after last night that you'd still be comfortable with both of us naked."

"As I said last night, I know a lot of people would say it was wrong but honestly it was some of the best sex I've ever had and I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it too. If we're perverted enough to have sex with each other, then just being naked shouldn't be a big deal. "

"I agree and other than the vast majority of people saying it's wrong, I'd definitely like to do it again...and again!"

Rachel just smiled and nodded so after breakfast we did a little bit of a cleanup and then headed out to the pool. We pretty much did nothing for the morning - swam, tanned, a little not so innocent groping in and out of the pool and found time for a quick booze run for some rum, beer, some mix and some munchies. After lunch we decided to repeat the morning except that we had a few drinks along the way and were feeling good when we realized we were getting hungry and it was almost supper time. Neither of us were in any shape to cook so Rachel ordered Chinese which I thought was a great idea. Of course, we had a few more drinks with supper and were sitting on the couch trying to figure out what we wanted to watch when Rachel asked, "So...do you enjoy a toke occasionally?"

"Sure do, but I don't have any right now."

Rachel smiled and said, "That's ok...I do, I'll meet you outside!"

She went to her room to grab everything and we enjoyed a joint as we sprawled naked on the loungers by the pool. Between the weed and the drinks, I had a nice buzz so we rolled a second one which took us from buzzed to a little stoned. As we smoked, Rachel looked over and said, "So, now I know my little brother is perverted/kinky just like I am." Then after exhaling some smoke, she grinned and said, "what's the kinkiest thing you've done?"

After a few seconds I said, "likely anal sex."

"That's not that kinky, I've done it quite a few times."

"Ya, but I did it with Mrs. Wilson."

She was right in the middle of taking a drink and almost choked on it. "Mrs. Wilson? Like old Mrs. Wilson that used to be next door? "

"Yup, that's the one."

By now she had a kind of sexy/stoned grin on her face as she said, "She had to be almost 60, you just gotta tell me how that happened!"

"Well, I used to go over and cut her grass and stuff. One day when I was there, she said she'd heard Becca and I having sex by the pool. I was hoping she'd drop it there but then she said she heard Becca say 'no, I don't think I'd like it in my ass'. By then she'd seen how embarrassed I was and said, 'Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, to be honest I was thinking that I wouldn't say no like your girlfriend did.' Long story short, it turned out that she loved getting fucked in the ass but since her husband died, she wasn't getting any sex at all. Until she moved a few months ago, I'd cut her grass and then we'd fuck, usually I'd end up coming in her ass and once or twice she sucked me clean afterwards."

Rachel was kind of staring at me the whole time and when I finished, she said, "Wow - that is kinda kinky, and hot too!"

"It was...she was older but she was pretty good looking for her age and could cum just from me fucking her ass. What about you - what's the kinkiest thing you've done?"

"I've done my share of anal too and even had sex with another girl once after we'd been out drinking but the kinkiest thing I've done was while masturbating."

"Ok, spill it...what did you do?"

It's amazing how some booze and a bit of weed lets you say things you likely wouldn't because the next thing she came out with was, "Using the bedpost as a sex toy."

I could easily picture the bed in her room and got a nice mental image of her riding one of the bedposts until she came. "Ya, that's kinda kinky but they're not much bigger than my cock."

With a sexy, slightly stoned grin she came back with, "Hey, I never said it was my bedroom!"

"What? The only other bed with knobs on the posts is mom and da...holy shit you fucked yourself on one of those? They're pretty big!"

"Uh huh, it took a lot of lube, some time and it still hurt a bit but holy fuck once it went in, I thought I'd never stop cumming. I've also tried zucchini and a Manna bottle - sometimes I just like to feel something really big."

"Holy shit, that's something I'd like to see!"

Rachel just smiled and reached down to rub her pussy, "I'm pretty stoned so why not? How about you grab some lube and meet me there?"

I happily did just that and soon I was watching her laying back on our parent's bed sliding one, then two, then three fingers into her pussy. Eventually she said, "ok, let's do this" and with that she put some more lube on her pussy as well as one of the bedposts. The ones on her bed were about a 1 1/2-inch ball on top of the post itself but the ones on our parent's bed were almost an inch bigger and there was a series of wide rings about an inch apart from the ball down to the bed rail.

Rachel positioned herself over it and as she slid her pussy back and forth over the bedpost, she was also pushing down so bit by bit I watched the lips of her pussy open as she relaxed and stretched to take it. It took her a while but once she hit the half way point the whole thing almost popped in. When it did, she let out a quick, "Holy fuck!" and then started sliding back up off it and I watched as her pussy clung to the bedpost like a suction cup.

As she got used to it, she was able to not only go a bit faster but also go a bit further down each time. First one, then two of the rings also disappeared into her pussy. A few minutes later, she pulled herself off and kind of flopped onto the bed.

"Shit, I'm too buzzed to balance, I'm afraid I'm gonna fall or something and I was getting close to cumming too!"

When I looked at her pussy, it was shining with lube and still open from being stretched by the bedpost. I looked at her, smiled, grabbed the lube and said, "well, maybe I can help."

At first she didn't realize what I meant but when she saw me putting lube on my hand she said, "fuck why not, just go nice and easy."

I tucked my thumb in line with my fingers and eased them inside her. The most I'd ever gotten into a woman's pussy was three fingers but all five of mine went in really easily until I got to the last knuckle and then I felt some resistance. With a bit more lube and lots of gentle pushing/pulling back, I got more and more of my hand inside her until suddenly it felt like it just popped in. That got a "fuck, fuck, oh fuck!" from Rachel but when I asked if it hurt, she just shook her head.

I started to slowly fuck her with my hand as she moaned and groaned. Whenever I rotated my hand a bit inside her she moaned and when I pulled it out just past the widest point and slid it back in, she moaned, "Damn, yes, just like that!"

I happily kept it up and it wasn't long before I heard a quick, "Cumming!" and it felt like her whole pussy was grabbing and releasing my hand. I was fully expecting her to squirt but other than a few little dribbles there was nothing. After a few more gentle thrusts, I slowly pulled my hand out and just as it came out, it was like pulling a cork out of a bottle.

I'm not sure which came first, the "Ohhhhh fuck!" or the series of squirts but thankfully she was laying almost at the edge of the bed so the floor and the mat took the worst of it, with some of it hitting my leg as well and then she went pretty much limp. When I looked up, she was smiling and after a few seconds, I heard a very quiet, "Holy fuck that was the most intense cum I've ever had and it was my brother that did it to me."

The intensity of what we'd done had pretty much burned off the booze and the pot so after a long hug and some kissing, we decided to crash for the night.

Thursday

I could usually sleep until 9 or 10 but for some reason I was wide awake shortly after 8am. I wasn't sure if I wanted to play on the computer or grab some breakfast but my stomach growling answered that question for me and I headed downstairs. When I passed Rachel's bedroom, her door was open and she was sprawled naked on her back. All of a sudden, I had a different hunger so I eased into her bedroom and knelt beside her on the bed. The movement must have woken her up because she looked at me and mumbled, "I'd love to but I'm way too tender from last night."

"Then I'll just have to kiss things better!" and with that I turned so I was facing her feet and lowered my mouth to her pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm not too tender for that - don't stop!"

I really didn't have much intention of stopping soon and even less when I felt her pulling my hips closer to her face and soon, I was on top of her so she could suck me while I licked her. I'm not sure how much she was waking up but her pussy certainly was and it wasn't long before she was cumming. For some reason I always cum faster in the morning than at night so just as she started cumming, so did I. As soon as I finished cumming, I rolled back around so we were facing each other and before she could say anything, I leaned down and kissed her passionately, sliding my tongue past her lips and into her mouth. It took her a second or two to catch on but then she returned both the kiss and the tongue as we exchanged each other's cum.

When we finally pulled away, Rachel surprised me by starting to laugh. When I asked her what was so funny, she said that the reason her and last boyfriend had broken up was because she'd tried kissing him with a mouthful of his cum, he freaked out and told her it was gross. I smiled a bit too and said, "Becca never minded me cumming in her mouth but a couple of times when I suggested swapping it, she said that was a bit too weird for her. I guess you and I both have some kinky genes!"

"Yup...and you know what?"

"What?"

"The good news is that we've got almost another week to enjoy it, the bad news is that we've only got another week to enjoy it."

"Ya, but hopefully your apartment will be fixed by then and we could always have some fun there!"

"Mmm, good idea, right now I want some breakfast and seeing as you woke me up, I think it's only fair that you should cook something for us."

I just laughed, headed downstairs and it wasn't long before we were enjoying bacon, eggs and toast. As we ate, we tried to decide what we wanted to do for the rest of the day. After bouncing a few ideas around, we decided it'd be fun to go to the local waterpark. We hadn't been there for years but had always enjoyed it.

Just as we were starting to get ready, mom called to make sure things were ok, Rachel was ok and that the house was ok and we were getting along ok. We assured her that everything was just fine and that Rachel and I were actually having a much better time than I'd thought we would. That got a big grin from Rachel who was listening to my end of the conversation and when I hung up she said, "Oh boy, can you imagine if they knew just how well we were getting along?"

I grinned too and we went back to getting ready. We changed into our suits and headed over. Unfortunately, Rachel decided to wear something that wasn't as likely to cause a 'wardrobe malfunction' like when she tried grabbing me at the pool but she still looked awesome and I was still treated to some nice peeks as the day went on. We quickly found our favourite spot was the water slide because we could go down it together. We took turns with who sat in front which meant whoever was in behind had a great chance to get some good gropes in before we hit the water at the bottom. By late afternoon, the sun and being outside had tired us out so we decided to head home and I cooked up some burgers for supper. We had a few drinks with supper and likely because we were tired from the waterpark, they seemed to hit both of us a little more than usual.

After supper, Rachel looked at me and I could tell she was thinking of something but wasn't prepared for what she actually said. "Remember when you said we both had some kinky genes?"

"Ummm, ya"

"Well, I wonder where we got them from? It's not like we haven't already done a bunch of shit we shouldn't have done...want to see if we can find any porn in mom & dad's room?"

My first reaction was that it wouldn't be a good idea but that was quickly killed by the other side of my brain going 'Fuck ya!'

Like two little kids looking for Christmas presents, we checked out the drawers, closet and even under the bed in their room but other than finding a couple of pics of mom in an album where she was either flashing her boobs or her ass at dad, we didn't find anything. We'd just about given up when I said, "How about dad's laptop?"

"Maybe but I'm pretty sure he's got a password on it."

I just grinned and said, "That shouldn't be too hard to beat".

We fired up the laptop, I grabbed a couple of USB utilities and within 10 minutes I was into his laptop. At first, we didn't find much of anything but then I found a folder called 'fun' that sounded really interesting and it was. As we looked through the pictures, there were lots of both mom and dad nude. Some were in the bedroom; some were outside by the pool and some were from different vacations. Mom looked pretty damn good for getting close to 45, her boobs were still nice and firm, large/hard nipples and her pussy was totally smooth. Sure, there were a few bulges, sags and stretches here and there but overall, she still looked good enough to definitely be considered a MILF. Rachel must have been checking out dad's cock because she said, "Well, I can see where you got your dick genes from anyway."

I really hadn't looked but when I did, his cock was pretty much the same length and girth as mine. As we looked, we also found some of mom using a vibrator and a couple that must have been taken after they had sex because you could see how wet and matted mom's pussy was. After we looked through them, we went to a sub folder called 'vids'.

Most of them were shot with cell phone and a few that must have been a camera on a tripod. The majority were pretty tame - mom sucking dad's cock, them fucking or dad using a toy on mom but there were also a few kinkier ones with dad shooting cum all over mom's face, some of him fucking her ass and a few with him fucking her ass while she used a vibrator on her pussy.

By now I was totally hard and slowly stroking myself and when I looked over, Rachel was gently rubbing her pussy as well. There was one other folder called 'private' - now why anyone would name a folder 'private', I'm not sure because that would pretty much guarantee someone's going to look in it but there it was. When we opened it, there was a mix of pics and vids but it didn't take long to figure out that these were even better. The first few pics we opened were of mom with a vibrator in dad's ass, the second group looked like they had been taken after mom got spanked because we could see the handprints on her ass and then there was a series of shots as dad's hand went further and further into mom's pussy. If those were the pics, we knew that the videos would be even better and they were. The first one we saw reminded us of the night before - dad was laying on the bed with mom sucking his cock but right after he came, she moved up and gave him a long, hot kiss and she held the phone just right to see the cum oozing from her mouth to his. The next one was even hotter - mom must have been holding the camera while she rode dad's cock and it was held fairly close because all you could see were their legs, her pussy and his cock. When he came, she pulled off his cock and moved up and it showed her lowering her cummy pussy onto his face and he spent the next few minutes licking and sucking on her while she kept videoing.

There was no way we could stop now and the next two vids were of mom using the strap-on on our dad. In one he was bent over the bed and in the other he was on his back with his legs wrapped around mom's waist and from the groans we heard, he was really enjoying it. Halfway through the one of him lying on his back, she stopped, eased out of his ass and then grabbed an even bigger toy. It must have been a bit harder to get in because we could hear mom saying, "That's it, just relax and take it. You know how good it feels when it slides in" and then she bent over to suck his cock at the same time. We both heard his groan when it finally went all the way in and then another when he shot his load in her mouth. After watching the other video's neither of us were surprised when she moved so she could kiss him and swap his cum at the same time. After watching those, we were both openly playing with ourselves and I really wanted to cum but also wanted to watch the rest of them and so did Rachel.

When the next one opened, it had mom laying on the bed with a whole bunch of toys beside her. We didn't see dad and she was talking to the camera. "Too bad you're not here, just look at all these toys! I guess I'll just have to use them by myself and you can watch this when you get home."

She started with one of the smaller ones and used it for a few minutes before moving up to a bigger one. By the time she was up to the third toy she looked back at the camera again and said, "Maybe I should use one in my bum too...I'll bet seeing that will get you really hard." She kept sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy and at the same time, she grabbed a medium butt plug, lubed it up and started easing it into her ass. It didn't seem to take much effort before it slid right in and we could both hear her groan when it did. With the plug fully in her ass, she grabbed the largest toy and slid it into her pussy in place of the other one.

After a few minutes of fucking her pussy with a butt plug in her ass, she started really moaning and we could hear, "I'm cumming and it's going to be a big one!"

She started frantically rubbing her clit and just when she started cumming, she pulled the vibrator out. I'd seen squirting in porn and Rachel had squirted when I fisted her but I don't think either of us were expecting to see gush after gush of her juices squirt from her pussy. I'm pretty sure they covered the bed at least a foot or two from her pussy and you could see how wet the sheet was when she was done. With one final groan she whispered to the camera, "I hope you enjoyed that, I know I did!"

I looked at Rachel, Rachel looked at me and at almost the same time we each said, "Holy shit!" and then we started laughing.

Eventually I looked at Rachel and said, "Well, no wonder we're a bit kinky - did you know they were into that kind of sex?"

"I knew they fucked but had no idea they did those kinda things. Hey, we didn't see a lot of those toys when we were looking for pics and videos, I'll bet they took them with them!"

123456...8