When Plans Change Ch. 03

Story Info
Jae and I decide to stay the night.
1.3k words
4.49
21.6k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaraKoka
TaraKoka
18 Followers

Our room was breathtaking! We were on the 16th floor and the view from the window was phenomenal. As I gazed out at the view, I heard rather than observed Jae moving around the room. She found us some music and had lit a few candles. After a few moments, I heard the pop of a bottle and what I assumed was wine being poured into a couple glasses. Jae had thought of everything.

I felt her come up behind me and stop just short of touching me. We still hadn't spoken when she handed me a glass of what turned out to be champagne. I took a sip and set it down on the windowsill. Although the champagne was nice and fruity, I didn't want to further upset the butterflies in my stomach. She must have set aside her glass as well because she placed her hands on the window on both sides of me. She had me surrounded. She soon had her groin lightly grinding into my butt as she planted small kisses on the back of my neck and shoulder. There was no way that I could maintain my equilibrium and my hands joined hers on the window.

The coolness of the glass was welcome since my temperature appeared to have risen. My hands on the glass, followed by my forehead were due to my feeling the need for the additional support. Jae continued her assault on my senses by raining kisses down my back. Removing her hands from the window, her cool touch sent shivers throughout my body as her fingers drew a path along my arms. When I felt her pulling at the hem of my shirt, I experienced a jolt of anticipation. I moaned in response to her fingers sliding under my shirt to touch the skin of my back, waist and stomach.

She whispered in my ear to raise my arms above my head while she deftly unsnapped my bra. That request reverberated through my body as I slowly moved to comply. She removed my shirt and bra quickly, leaving me bare and vulnerable since she was still fully dressed. My vulnerability soon gave way to pleasure as she reached around to cup my breasts in her hands. With a firm squeeze and tug of my nipples, she expressed her pleasure at finding my piercings.

After placing my hands back on the window, Jae knelt behind me and began pulling down my leggings and panties. The brush of her fingers against my skin as she completed this task sent shocks of pleasure straight to the core of me. I was hot and wet hoping for her to touch the one spot that would relieve my sweet torture. She blanketed my feet, legs, and thighs with kisses once I was completely exposed. When I thought I couldn't take anymore, I attempted to move but she insisted I remain in place.

Jae's hands were everywhere and nowhere. I was writhing with need for her to allow my release. Finally after what seemed like hours of her kneading and kissing the flesh of my butt, thighs and legs, I felt her at my mound. I'm not sure if I was using words or simply moaning, but I know in my head I was chanting, "Please! Please! Please!"

Jae's fingers finally entered me and discovered that I was swollen, hot and on the verge of an explosion. When her mouth followed the path of her fingers, my knees buckled. Jae broke my fall and continued her ravishment of me. She drove her fingers into me relentlessly as her lips and tongue further stimulated my swollen nub. Suddenly, I peaked and felt myself explode into a million pieces. I had no chance to recover as Jae's ministrations sent me careening toward another orgasm. Over and over I experienced bliss beyond all previous comprehension. My body was inundated with continuous tremors as I sought my escape.

At last, Jae saw fit to show me mercy as she assisted me to the bed. I was drunk with pleasure and like putty in her hands as she tucked me into bed. Despite my desire to slip into oblivion, I watched as Jae finally shed her clothes to join me. She was beautiful.

I breathed in her scent as I allowed my hands to leisurely explore her body. She had sapped my energy, but I wished to give her a small measure of the pleasure she had given me. I took a few moments to massage her breasts before running a hand across her stomach. As I attempted to move lower, Jae caught both my hands in one of hers and lifted them above my head. Without much warning I found myself on my back with her on top of me. As she gave me the sweetest kiss, Jae spread my thighs and began grinding her groin into mine. The friction was exquisite. We quickly got caught up in a race for release. We attempted to continue our kiss, but it turned into a means for giving and receiving breaths. I had thought myself incapable of cumming anymore tonight, but the pressure proved to be too much for both of us. When I heard the sounds of Jae's ecstasy, I had no choice but to join her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning was glorious! Waking up with Jae was an unexpected pleasure. Especially since I learned what a generous and energetic lover she can be in the morning.

We took advantage of the hotel amenities and enjoyed a soak in the oversized bathtub. Of course we later had to take a shower after Jae decided it was better to play with our food than eat it. I don't recall the last time I had so much fun. We laughed and just took delight in being in each other's company. I was sorry when we had to leave.

We held hands as she drove me home. We kept our conversation light and sang along with the music playing on her IPOD. The closer we came to my place the more apprehensive I became. I wasn't sure if I knew how or even if I wanted to define our newfound relationship. Were we in a relationship? Am I gay now? Or bi? Since we were both off, I thought it would be a good idea to try and make sense of everything. We need to sit down and decide how we would proceed. I care about her and she's become very important to me. We'll figure things out.

Unfortunately, we discovered that we would have to work things out another time. When Jae pulled up to my place, we noticed that my boyfriend was waiting on the porch. Despite Jae's insistence that she come inside with me, I insisted that she go on home. I assured her that I would call her later. It wasn't ideal, but she knew that he was in my life. If nothing else, Jae had shown me what was lacking in my current relationship. I require more; I just had to decide what I must do to get it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you. Where've you been?"

"I told you yesterday that I had plans to hang out with a friend."

"But that was last night. Where were you this morning? And was that a dyke?"

"We stayed out all night. We're just getting back. How'd you get here?"

"I had a buddy drop me off. I've been waiting for hours."

"You should have called first."

"I did call! Check your damn phone! And I didn't expect you to be out all night. Who was that? How come you're just getting in? Where did you go?"

"I'm tired and you're asking way too many questions. I'm going inside."

"Hold up! I need you to explain why you're just getting home after spending the night with a fucking dyke!"

"Plans change."

TaraKoka
TaraKoka
18 Followers