When R U Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly there was a pause. She freed herself from his voracious mouth and came to her knees. She had something in her hand. It looked like a small missile of some kind. Perhaps a dildo of some nature.

"You're going to like this," she said. A toy just for him. A small green dildo made just for penetrating a man's ass to give him a sensation like no other. She lubed it up, took his cock back into her mouth and spread his legs. The lube felt cold against his skin, but he tingled with ultimate excitement. She moved it to his ass with precision and slowly worked it into him.

"Oh...my...go—" he couldn't even complete his exclamation he was in such other worldly, transported ecstasy.

"Told you," she smiled keeping the lips of her mouth on the tip of his dick. Strike that above statement, a man might be able to ask for something more. She stroked his cock with one hand moving in synchrony with her mouth, while gently penetrating him with the toy using the other. He was writhing from the ravenous pleasure overtaking his body. It was everything. It was sexy, it was dirty, it was exquisite. The term 'turned-on' didn't begin to sum up what he was feeling. She put him in sublime delirium for two minutes more before she had had enough and needed to fuck. She removed the toy, threw it aside and straddled his hard cock. With no effort at all she slid it into her dripping pussy.

"I just want to cum all over your fucking dick," she whispered in his ear as she bent over to him, her tits tickling his chest. She sat straight up and using her whole body she began to fuck him. To truly fuck him. To feel every inch of his seven inch dick fill her pussy. She rocked her hips violently back and forth rubbing her clit confidently against the hard muscles around his pelvis. Faster. Faster she paced herself, feeling her orgasm begin to boil within her. She was getting close.

Reaching up to her chest she took one nipple between her fingers and pinched it. She pulled her breast with such force as to turn the skin of her areola white from the pressure. She was controlling her rapture with the confidence of matador over a bull. She was in control of her orgasm. She would cum only when she wanted to cum.

He couldn't believe the show he was getting. He found it hard not to follow her down her road to orgasm, but he absolutely had to resist any urge building in him. She loosened the grip on her nipple and rested the full weight of herself onto his chest. This always made him feel like a man, the weight of her body braced by the strength of his chest. He loved it. He couldn't wait for her to cum, to cum "all over his fucking dick."

She guided one of her hands down to her pussy. She wanted full stimulation. She wanted the full feeling of his bulky cock inside her along with the particular pleasure of clitoral stimulation. Riding, grinding and rubbing her way to avaricious pleasure she was soon to the point of climax. Letting out a sustained, breathy sigh she came. Her body was shuddering from the debauched gratification, and she gave one last sturdy clench of her thighs together squeezing the girth of his cock with her convulsing pussy. Relieved, she collapsed to his chest out of breath.

Breathing hard she said, "Your turn. Take me from behind." Another out of character command rather than suggestion; he was loving this.

"Yes."

She released him from beneath her. She remained rather collapsed with her chest against the bed and ass propped high into the air, similar to how the whole night had started.

"Fuck me," she commanded through her still laboring breath, "fuck me." With the same ease as before he slid his cock into her smooth pussy. It felt a bit different now. Tighter somehow after her orgasm; it wrung his dick wonderfully, making cumming all the easier for him.

"I want your cum on my ass. Spray it all over me. I want to feel your hot load on my skin." She rose to her hands and pushed her ass fully against him, forcing his cock as deeply as possible into her cunt. Holding it deep in her she ground her hips against like as though giving him a private lap dance. He just couldn't resist. He grabbed her hips firmly with his hands, controlling the gyrations of her ass against him. He was going to make himself feel great. He was going to fuck her until there was no way his cock could resist exploding.

"Cum," she said., "fucking cum. I want your fucking cum. I'm going to spread my ass for you so you can cum on my asshole." My god! That word again! That was all he needed to hear and he simply could fuck no longer. Pulling his cock out of her succulent pussy he took it firmly in his hand and jerked himself off. As she said she would, she reached back with both her hands and spread her ass wide open for him. Again, unfettered access...amazing.

Accompanied by a deep groan more like a growl he released his cum onto her ass. He closed the distance down as his cum sprayed wildly over her skin. He had to cum where she asked; and with an effort at precision driven by the erotic request he successfully came on her forbidden spot.

"I can feel it!" She exclaimed. She let out a little giggle signaling her satiated desires, and he collapsed next to her on the bed in utter wanton exhaustion.

"Whew. What got into you?" he asked.

"Nothing particular, just horny."

Realizing they hadn't even kissed yet he leaned to her and took her mouth to his.

"Hello," he managed to breathe out.

"Hello. How was your night?" She smiled.

12