When Sara Met Bob Ch. 04

Story Info
They continue the wild journey with new high tech.
1.3k words
4.19
17.1k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART IV: Sara sculpts Bob's lovely penis

Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months and Sara derived ever-growing joys from milking Bob's prostate. The implanted micro-devices gave Sara the ability to massage his prostate remotely, be it from a distance in the same room, to the other end of the bar at the shemales saloon they frequented often, and even over WiFi when either Bob or Sara were traveling away from each other. Of course, for Sara the most enjoyable pleasure came from actually fingering his ass, finding his prostate, and massaging it intensely. There was a feeling of intimacy, of mutual attraction when Bob would spread wide open and Sara would slip in a finger or two to stimulate him. It was all very secret, Sara being happily married. And Bob was falling in love with Sara's grown daughter, already out of college and working for a prestigious firm.

Sara and Bob went to shemale bars regularly and a few times sat together, arm in arm, watching one or another reach in deep into the other's ass. Bob was intrigued and really wanted it. He really wanted Sara and Sara and her daughter both fisting his ass. Sara would laugh, pointing out she really wanted to keep Bob's ass tight ("very tight") for his First Night, the night he would yield his anal virginity to "someone special". When it was obvious Bob was at his wit's end, Sara would enjoy herself by fingering Bob's ass with both thumbs, opening it up wider than usual. Bob's shemale girlfriends would come close to look inside, prostate clearly visible, often quivering from the micro devices. This would greatly excite the shemales and soon one or the other or both at the same time would be masturbating and squirting their cum into Bob's ass. Sara loved watching it so much! Sara would hold his ass open until the shemales had finished, and then keeping Bob lying down for a while to let their cum seep deep into his ass. Throughout the rest of the evening Bob would feel that delicious sensation so deliciously familiar to all women that enjoy deep anal sex: the slow oozing out of the males' thick and sticky semen over the course of the night.

Sara was getting restless. True, Bob had found his new life, one of deep, intense prostate massages and non-touch orgasms. But Sara wanted more. After all, as she often would say while fingering his ass, she was a happily married woman. What she was after with Bob was wild sex. Pure and simple. Plus, she had an obsession with Bob's lovely penis. Again, pure and simple. Bob would share with Sara pictures of men's cocks tormented by women and Sara would see how Bob's erection would get harder with them. Sara wanted to "do something" to his cock. Something that he would remember her by for the rest of his life.

Sara took Bob to a super-high-tech studio. The owner, a Scottish lady with fluffy red hair and deep blue eyes, listened to Sara's presentation of what she wanted. After an hour of listening and asking questions, the lady finally accepted, "It has never been done before, but if anyone in the world can do it, it's me."

And with that, Bob hopped onto the modeling table, stripped completely and lay back. Sara started to activate the prostate micro devices in precise sequences. Bob's lovely cock rose and hardened and remained erect throughout, throbbing incessantly, aching with desire, knowing no release would be coming anytime soon. The lab assistants went back and forth with things. The Scottish lady was doing what had never been done before to any man, ever. Using ultra-high-definition, super-high-speed cameras (plural) the Scottish lady was making a 3D image of Bob's lovely penis, down to its finest detail. Everything: every vein, every blood vessel, every pore, every texture of the skin perfectly recorded to a level of precision unlike anything ever seen except in the aerospace industry!

After three full hours of hard, serious work the files were digitized and stored safely in various remote locations. Sara turned on the remote to Turbo Wild and all the lab assistants crowded around just to watch Bob's gigantic, non-touch climax shoot straight up and across the room. Sara was so happy!

It would be just a matter of a few days before the 3D printed replicas of Bob's lovely penis arrived in the mail. One was made out of titanium, another of chromed steel, and a few out of plastic of different hardnesses. Sara smiled, keeping one for herself, one eventually for Bob, and the others to give away as souvenirs to Bob's shemale girlfriends. By the end of the week, a good dozen shemales had "Bob Strap-Ons" for fun!

But that was not all that Sara wanted. Another very long visit, this time to Sara's gynecologist accompanied by the Scottish lady. In short, what Sara had long wanted is what Sara got. Two dozen gold micro electrodes, each a tenth of the width of a human hair were shot at precisely controlled depths into the head of Bob's lovely penis, in a delicately well shaped dome-configuration. Immediately after the procedure Bob was given an injection to prevent any erections for ten days until the gold micro electrodes were deeply imbedded and encased in tissue in his cock head.

The gold micro electrodes were also remotely controlled!

Ten days later, Sara tried it out. From her touch pad she could control which electrodes did what. Sara could make the head of Bob's lovely penis grow and bulge and expand so much it would not fit in her mouth. Or she could fire the electrodes in such a way that the head would feel compressed and squeezed and gripped much tighter that even a woman stomping on her lover's cock. Or Sara could alternately expand and compress that head so as to drive Bob wild, not knowing what was happening while Sara kept doing things to his lovely cock.

What Bob had not realized, however, was another feature the Scottish lady had programmed into Sara's touch pad. A perfect, 3D rendition of Bob's lovely penis was on the touch pad. Sara could turn his lovely penis around and touch a part of it on her screen. That very same part of his lovely penis's head would feel her touch. Did Sara press hard? The head would feel her pressure. Did Sara pinch out? That part of the head would swell out and expand. Sara could do one thing to one part of the head and another to the other part of the head. In short, now Sara could remotely access both his prostate and his cock head!

And being remotely accessible, it meant Sara - if and when she wanted - could post it on her password-protected site for anyone in the world to play with, squeeze, expand, or do whatever they wanted to his cock head. Why, the image in the touch pad screen could even be enlarged, allowing the user to precisely squeeze one area or rub her finger lightly - very lightly - over another. A million fingers, a million feet - all at the same time on the head of Bob's lovely penis!

Sara could and did re-sculpt the head of his very lovely penis however she wanted. Any shape she wanted to see, she made. Mushroom, cone, taper, bulb... anything. Press and squeeze and induce hallucinations from the intensity, all from the comfort and convenience of her armchair, watching Bob squirm and scream and screech and go out of his mind, unable to bring any relief to his tormented cock. His prostate could also be programmed accordingly, with infinite variations - all to Sara's infinite happiness.

Sara was falling in love with Bob. Often at night, she would tell her husband about Bob and he would listen, even while Sara would prefer to masturbate talking about Bob rather than fucking her own husband.

That's how close Sara and Bob were getting!