When Sara Met Nyssa Pt. 02

Story Info
Nyssa comforts a troubled Sara Lance.
2.7k words
4.5
5.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nyssa sighed as she flopped into the simple cot that was her. Her room had only basic furnishings, as her father believed in only basic material comforts. Luxury made people weak and soft, he believed. That was also why there was a minimal amount of twentieth century technology on the island- in addition to limiting trainees from being distracted by the outside world.

She sighed. If Sara only knew how hot and bothered she got seeing the other woman nude. And yet, there was only so much prudishness one could manage on the island. League assassins were taught to ignore gender differences and be nonchalant about seeing the other sex nude. And trainees were rather strongly discouraged from any sort of sexual liaisons- that was another distraction, her father believed.

It was just as well, because the woman Nyssa lusted after probably did not return the feelings Nyssa felt. The fact that the beautiful blonde had mentioned a boyfriend had not been forgotten by her, and Nyssa doubted that Sara was actually bisexual. She wouldn't be that lucky. Besides, her actions hadn't done a whole lot to put Sara in her good graces.

Nyssa tried to sleep, but every time she closed her eyes, the picture of Sara's nude's body appeared before her.

"Fuck it," she hissed quietly in Arabic. She needed some relief. She quickly shucked off her nightclothes and closed her eyes once more. She licked a finger and began to run it in small circles over her vaginal lips. Her other hand massaged her breasts. She pretended it was the lovely Sara who was groping her, not her own hands. One of her hands probed at the entrance to her sex, testing its wetness. She was getting wet rather quickly at the thought of all the naughty things she wanted to do to the blonde soon-to-be assassin. She slid the finger inside and began to probe herself. God, she wished it was Sara doing these things to her. It would be so hot to convert the beautiful woman into a lesbian, to give her oral for the first time and show her how good a woman could make her feel, then make her return the favor...

Nyssa felt her body tense up like a coiled spring, then release, even to the point of squirting. She breathed heavily, looking at her fluid-covered hands. Yep, she was going to need to change her sheets.

I might like Sara, but perhaps it's best that I find one of my old lovers instead of pining over her. I'm hardly sworn to the woman, after all.

Sara vomited. She had killed someone for the first time. They had brought her a young boy, probably in his late teens. He had been cuffed with his hands behind his back and a gag in his mouth. His eyes had shone with fear, though. He certainly hadn't looked like a hardened killer. Ra's Al Ghul had sat on that throne of his, with a number of his black-clad warriors in attendance, presumably so one of them could do the job himself if she couldn't. Then, of course, she would die next.

She couldn't save the boy. She could only add herself to the list of Ra's' victims. Gritting her teeth, she took a nearby scimitar, gripped it in trembling hands, and swung at the boys' throat.

She was surprised by the sound it made as it sliced open human flesh, and how easily it opened the boy's throat. But what surprised her most was how much blood there was. It easily splattered her upper body and face. And it was so warm...she hadn't been prepared for that.

She stared in shock for a few moments as the body collapsed. Then she managed to whisper, "Are you satisfied?" at Ra's.

The man stroked his goatee. "Don't look away from your target at the last instant. Steady your hand. But...it is acceptable." He clapped his hands, and one of the trainees came forward to clean up the mess. "In the future, you will clean up your own mess. That boy actually raped the daughter of a tribal leader in Afghanistan. Or so we're told." He shrugged. "The client was able to pay, and that is what truly matters."

She hadn't noticed when he and his men departed. All that she knew was that she was she was now on her knees, staring at a puddle of her own vomit, which she no doubt would have to clean up. And wearing bloodstained clothes.

Then Nyssa was kneeling down beside her, cleaning up the mess. She hadn't heard the other woman approach, of course. Nyssa gave her a look of sympathy and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Come. Let's get you cleaned up."

She numbly let Nyssa lead her away and strip her of her clothes. She idly wondered if bloodstains could be worked out of clothes.

Nyssa led Sara into the baths. Sara realized she was trembling. A hand stroked gently through her hair as Nyssa muttered softly, telling her it was all right.

"The first one is the hardest, Sara. You had no choice."

Sara sobbed. "How?" she managed to at last get out through her sobs. "How do I...get through this?" She leaned her head against Nyssa's chest for support.

Nyssa was silent a moment. "It helps to lose yourself in something else, Sara. Something pleasurable, that makes you forget everything that is wrong and terrible in this world." Her voice was a breathy whisper in Sara's ear.

Sara nodded, and her face lifted up. Then she locked lips with the surprised assassin, whose eyes widened.

"I've known for a while," Sara said slowly as she pulled back. "There are only about forty assassins on this island, after all."

Nyssa stroked her hair. "Are you sure, Sara?"

Sara hesitated, then nodded.

The assassin sank down into the water. Sara's brow creased in puzzlement.

Then she felt it. Something was teasing at her vaginal lips, tickling them. She let out a gasp, staggering back. The pleasure built and kept building, and Sara had to bit her lip until blood came out to stifle a loud moan. Then she felt feather light touches on her sex, followed by pressure on her clit. After about a minute of building pleasure, something shot inside her sex, hitting just the right spots to tip her over the edge into orgasm.

This time Sara did cry out. Nyssa surfaced, eyeing the blonde with a smirk. She stroked the girl's cheek. "You look so delicious when you cum, Sara. Tell me- did boys ever do that to you? As well as I did?"

Sara shook her head, her eyes distant and glazed over in the thrill of orgasm. "W-was that your tongue?

"Yes it was, Sara. Did you like it?" Nyssa asked softly, stroking the girl's cheek once more.

Sara nodded hastily. Nyssa smiled. "Good, because I have lots more I want to teach you. Get out of the pool and sit on the edge. Spread your legs."

Sara followed her instructions, not sure why, exactly, but it felt right. She blushed when the other woman stared hungrily between her legs, feeling exposed. She tried to close her legs, but Nyssa pushed them open again.

"This is my pussy now," Nyssa said softly, looking Sara in the eye. "It may be on your body, but I own it,"

Sara nodded, not sure why the words turned her on so much. She felt a light slap on her sex and winced at the mix of pleasure and pain.

"When we are like this, you shall address me as Mistress, Mistress Nyssa, Teacher, or Sensei. Are we clear? The only exception for dropping my title is when you cum."

Sara nodded excitedly.

"This is a pretty pussy." Nyssa ran her hand over Sara's blonde landing strip. "I like how you left just enough to show me you are not a bottle blonde. Very nice."

"Yes, Mistress. I did it for my boyfriend," Sara said, her voice starting to sound distant. Nyssa decided to distract her from such sad thoughts.

"But you're going to let a girl have you now, Sara. A girl is going to play with you and make you cum over and over again. Then she's going to teach you how to make her cum. Does that bother you?"

Sara shook her head. "I don't have a problem with gay people, Ny- Mistress. I just- never thought I might be into girls."

"Hmmm. I'm going to see if I can convert you to the other team, Sara."

"You can try, Mistress," Sara teased with a grin. Nyssa saw that as a good sign. This might be mostly for her own benefit, but she did genuinely want to cheer Sara up as well.

Nyssa began to stroke Sara's sex with her fingers. "I think this might be wet with more than just water, Sara," she teased, and Sara blushed cutely. The blonde whimpered in need whenever the brunette assassin dragged that finger over her clit.

Then the finger slid inside of her. Sara whimpered again. "More," she whispered.

Nyssa wanted nothing more than to make the beautiful woman in front of her forget her pain and guilt. "Oh, don't you worry." She slid a second finger in and began to work them in and out of Sara. The blonde shuddered and moaned in pleasure. Meanwhile, Nyssa's hand slid over the swell of the young woman's butt, and her mouth placed feather light kisses on her neck. Sara shuddered again, and her legs moved to rest on Nyssa's shoulders. Nyssa smiled and moved in closer, licking the top part of Sara's slit as her fingers moved in and out of Sara.

Sara shuddered and bit her lip until she tasted blood, trying to silence herself. What if someone came in the baths and saw her like this? She blushed, but she quickly told herself that she could worry about that after she had another orgasm. That was her top priority right now.

To her disappointment, Nyssa stopped. Sara whimpered in need, and Nyssa giggled in response. "Shh, Sara. I'm not done with you yet." The assassin rose out of the water, and Sara drank in the sight of her nude body, all the while marveling that she was openly checking out another woman.

"I have much more training for you to undertake. But we will be in my room," Nyssa explained, caressing Sara. "You do still want this, don't you?"

Sara hastily nodded, and realized she was shivering. Nyssa got the two of them towels. "We'll get our clothes later," she told Sara as the blonde glanced at the garments. She had something else on her mind right now, and she didn't want Sara to have to deal with the blood-soaked reminder of what she had been forced to do.

Nyssa led the way to her room. As the two woman walked there in only towels, they occasionally passed other assassins, male and female. Sara wondered if they guessed what the two women were up to, and blushed once more.

Once they reached the room, Nyssa removed the towels and pushed Sara onto the bed. "Do you trust me, Sara?" she asked softly. "I want you to enjoy what happens next, so tell me to stop if you get scared."

That caused Sara's heart to beat faster in a mix of arousal and fear. She nodded.

"Have you ever tried bondage, Sara?" Nyssa asked nonchalantly, kneeling down to open a trap door in the floor.

Sara blushed. "Ollie- my boyfriend- and I experimented with it," she admitted. "It was kind of hot."

"Assassins don't work together very often, Sara. But when they work in teams, you need to trust your fellows. This is an exercise in trust and submission, Sara. Doing it will make you a better disciple of the League. Now. Hands above your head."

"I think you just want to screw me," Sara said cheekily.

Nyssa slapped Sara's butt lightly. "Bad girl. Quiet." She produced silk ties and used them to secure Sara's hands to the bed frame. Then she moved to secure Sara's spread legs as well.

Sara blushed once more.

"See how open and exposed you are for me?" Nyssa cooed. "Wiggle for me. Are you tied securely enough?"

Sara struggled in her bonds for a few moments, then nodded. Nyssa dug around in the hidden floor compartment once again, and Sara anxiously wondered what she was producing, and whether or not she would be comfortable with it.

Sara gasped as Nyssa produced a strap-on, about seven inches in length. She wondered how exactly the assassin had managed to get a sex toy secretly hidden away in an isolated island inhabited by assassins. Nyssa attached the strap-on to her waist and lathered lubrication on it, then closed the trapdoor and locked it. She sauntered over toward Sara.

"Now I'm going to take you like a man. I think once you get fucked by me, you will agree you will never need an actual man again," Nyssa said confidently. Then she slid into Sara easily.

Sara gasped. It was like a real dick...mostly. Not as warm, and it didn't feel exactly the same. And of course Nyssa couldn't actually feel how Sara was gripping her dick...so this really was all for Sara's benefit.

"I just slid inside of you so easily," Nyssa proclaimed, beginning to rock back and forth into Sara. Sara felt her hips begin to move in response. Sara let out a moan as the other woman's hands slid over her breasts, kneading them softly, occasionally pinching her nipples just a little bit.

Sara moaned. She squirmed in bed, but her restraints kept her in place successfully. She never would have imagined doing this a few months ago, and now here she was, being fucked by a strap-on cock.

"Submit to me," Nyssa said, thrusting faster. She kissed Sara neck, forcing her to moan in pleasure.

"Can I...feel your...." Sara blushed and fell silent.

"Yes, Sara?" Nyssa prompted. "Speak up."

"Can I touch your breasts?" Sara asked meekly.

Nyssa laughed and moved forward a bit. Sara found her arms still couldn't reach, but if she used her mouth...she reached her head up and licked another woman's breasts for the first time.

Nyssa gasped. "Naughty Sara," she said, smirking.

"Nyssa? I...I..."

"Go ahead and cum for me, Sara," Nyssa said softly, thrusting into her again.

"Nyssa!" Sara cried out. Her eyes rolled back and she strained once more against her bonds as she came.

"Shh, my beloved," Nyssa said with a giggle. "You'll wake the whole League." She stroked the other woman's hair loving. She undid the restraints binding Sara to the bed.

Sara was quiet. "Sara?" Nyssa prompted, worried she had gone too far, done something to alienate the beautiful blonde.

"This doesn't change what I did, Nyssa. It doesn't make the fact that I killed someone just to save my own skin," Sara said, looking away.

Sara cupped the blonde's cheek. "No, it doesn't. And you will be told to kill more people before you leave this island, and many more if you don't want to spend the rest of your life being hunted like a wild animal by my father's men. I can't protect you from them if you leave the organization, Sara. But there is one thing I want you to remember, Sara."

"What's that?"

"Dying is easy. It's living- and dealing with all your sins and scars- that is hard. You may not feel it now, but you are very brave."

"I killed a man that had done me no harm, just to save my own skin."

"And if you hadn't, then he would have died regardless, and you would have as well. My father wouldn't shed a tear for you. Your death would hardly cause him to rethink centuries of his organization's work."

Centuries. This organization must be older than Nyssa's father, then, if it's been around that long, Sara thought. But that was a discussion for another time.

Nyssa kissed Sara on the cheek. "If you think that it was wrong to kill that boy- if you still think that my father is evil- then you have only one meaningful course of action to take, Sara. You must live, so you can make things right."