When She Became Immortal

Story Info
They finally enjoy themselves completely.
1.2k words
4.15
13.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both young. I think I was 18 or 19 and she was a year older. She was a goddess, and although we had had a time trying to get together, I was finally beginning to feel somewhat secure in our relationship. One night when my parents were out of town I invited her stay the night at the house with me. I was excited because we’d always been together in the back of my car in some housing complex that was being built, or some kind of quick coupling at a party. And now it seemed that this was going to be our night together. We had talked before about dominance and submission and even engaged in a little, but tonight I wanted to play.

The night started out in a way that almost doomed it from the start. We had to go hang out with her best friend for some reason, and I was losing all hope of the play date I wanted. We got home kind of late and messed around for a little bit in my father’s bed, and then I asked her to get me a glass of water. She gave me a knowing look and walked downstairs to do as I asked her. My heart was thumping in my chest when she came into the room with two glasses.

“Why are there two?” I asked in what I hoped was a stern voice. My mouth was dry and I heard my voice crack.

“I was thirsty,” she said in a small voice as she looked down at her feet. “I’m sorry.”

I paused for a moment, admiring the dark brown locks of hair falling onto her face. She was beautiful in that moment. The shallow in and out of her breath that I couldn’t hear, that I only knew existed because of the small rise and fall of her breasts in the moonlight. I knew she was nervous. She was biting the corner of her mouth and scrunching her forehead, and in that moment she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. In that moment she was immortal, a goddess. She had given herself to me, at least for the night.

“Did I say that you could do that?” I asked.

She shook her head and looked down at her feet again.

“Take off your clothes and come to me,” I said as I took a seat on the middle of the bed.. My palms were sweating now and my pulse was racing.

I watched her undress slowly and sucked in my breath. It must have been audible because she looked up at me with a smirk, and when I met her gaze she looked back at her feet. When she was naked she walked slowly to the bed rolled onto it. She rose to her hands and knees across my lap and looked into my eyes.

“You disobeyed me. Count them out.” I rubbed my hand along the small of her back and admired the perfection of her figure as my hand came to rest on her ass. I brought my hand back and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed in anticipation of the blow that was sure to come and I paused to smell her. She was quite aroused and I could already smell her. I wanted to bend over her and snake my tongue inside of her, tasting what smelled so heavenly, but I didn’t. Instead I brought my hand down on the right cheek of her ass.

She yelped and moaned “One.”

I rubbed the heat into her cheek with my palm as she recovered. Then I moved to her pussy, feeling the dampness on my fingers, listening to her gasps. I moved to her other cheek and began to rub it, wiping her moisture on her ass. I brought my hand back again, and again her eyes closed in anticipation. This happened quite a few times, and in between each blow I would place my fingers inside of her and she would push back on them, needing me inside of her. I held out for as long as I could, but eventually I pushed her to her back and put my tongue where it had longed to be for the better part of the night. Where it still longs to be for the better part of most nights. She arched her back. I began to knead her breasts. I flicked my tongue over her clit and began to tease her, drawing back to where my tongue was just touching the tip of her pussy until she began to buck. Then I devoured her. I put my finger inside of her, and she whispered my name. She whispered because it was the only sound her body could make. She writhed. I took my finger from her and she started to pout. I brought it to her lips and she began to suck it. My cock, which had been hard all night, steadily leaking as though it were crying out for her, became steel when she placed her lips on the finger which had just come from inside of her.

I got up and laid down beside of her. Withdrawing my finger from her mouth I guided her to between my legs. She began to dine on me. Slowly, as though she wanted to remember ever detail of me with her mouth, she began to move up and down.

“Good girl,” I whispered to her. She moaned on my dick in response.

After a few minutes of this I grabbed her hair and pulled her to within an inch of what she wanted so badly. She stretched out her tongue to touch it, and I looked into her eyes.

“Please?” she asked, her eyes glazed.

“Please what?”

“Please, I want it.”

“Want what?’

“Your cock. I want your cock.”

I let her go and took me into her mouth again, deeper this time. It seemed as though all of me was inside of her. With a flick of her tongue she could immobilize me. With a brush of her teeth she could send me to subspace. For a second I thought about who really was the master tonight and who really was the slave. But only for a second. I withdrew from her and rolled onto her back. She spread her legs, welcoming me inside of her.

Then we began to fuck.

I drove myself into her and she met me, bringing her ass off the bed. We kissed a little while I drove myself into her, but after awhile we just stared into each others eyes, our noses touching, moaning into one another’s mouths. We were connected together in the most fundamental way, and like anything that’s beautiful we knew it wouldn’t last forever. When it was almost over, I pulled out and came on her stomach and chest. She smiled and rubbed it into her skin as though it were a kind of lotion.

After that we took a shower and I made her some chicken noodle soup, which later she raved about to her friends as though it took me more than 5 minutes to make. We read erotic stories to one another and curled up to sleep. Once I was sure she had given up the day, I propped up on an elbow to stare at her. She began to moan in her sleep, and I just watched her; fancying that she was dreaming of me, and knowing that I had found perfection in her. Knowing that I had found an immortal, and that she was sleeping next to me.