When She Met He Ch. 01

Story Info
Phantasmagoric Lust.
875 words
3.62
9.8k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the umpteenth time this week, she was lying on her back on the floor, staring aimlessly at the hideous ceramic ceiling tiles that had gone out of style decades ago. I ought to do something, she thought to herself, but what is there to do for a basket case like me? She heard a faint click from the other room but didn't flinch at the familiar sound.

"Hey, are you there," her flat mate called out, "I got some more stuff if you're hungry..." For the first time in minutes, she blinked, realising just how much her eyes stung and how stiff her muscles felt. It was as though her mouth was welded shut, for she couldn't find it in her to respond. Her flat mate walked in to find her in her usual Tuesday night position, though this time he decided he wouldn't, no he couldn't leave her lying there alone. After several moments of silence, he grew antsy and tried to get his best friend to talk again. "...You know, if there's anything you need..." Somewhere deep within her, she mustered the strength to turn her head and nod weakly. "Okay. Well, good talk, I guess. I'll be in the room over one. Don't stay up too late, you have another doctors appointment tomorrow morning. Goodnight." He slowly got up and retreated back to his bedroom adjacent to her own. She heard the screen come alive, and saw flashes of light in the hallway every once in awhile.

Closing her eyes, she let her mind wander, losing herself in the vast reaches of her subconscious. Why, was all she could think of. Why? Why do I have to die? I don't think I want to die quite yet, but maybe I do... I don't know. The shapes in the room around her became phantasmagoric and whimsical, nothing remaining cohesive or anywhere close to correct. I...I need to sleep...that would help...Dr. Im said so... Stumbling and rolling over many times, she eventually was able to shakily stand and hobble to her twin bed. As she took off her clothes, her mind began to wander again, thinking many morose thoughts. What if I never share a bed with someone? What if these are my last few nights... and who knew being terminally ill made you so inquisitive...

Her shirt fell to the floor, along with her loose pants. Next came her special padded bra, which was made especially for her comfort, and then her navy blue panties she almost considered lucky. She looked up at the mirror across the room and saw a 5' 9", 23 year old woman with short, partially shaved hair and a abnormally pale complexion-that of a person who has suffered more than their share. Her gaze fell slowly to the rest of her figure. Her wasn't excessively overweight, but she wasn't as anorexic as her flat mate believed her to be. The curves on her body were the type some men would find sexy- her breasts forming perfectly round mounds that rose out of her chest, complete with now erect nipples, hips and an arse to match. Gently circling her forefinger around her nipples, she tried to decide what she was going to do to try and quell the nightmares. Eventually she settled on a site she used to visit back when she didn't have to worry about her illness.

"Li...terr...roa...ti...ca," she breathed out as she typed it in. Not knowing where to start, she tapped on text with audio. I could really use a comforting voice right about now... She finally found one that didn't sound cheesy or slightly sickening. For Her...hmm, I guess I could try it out. At first, there was pure silence as she laid on her back. Then suddenly a voice filled her expectant and waiting ears.

"Well hey there...guess who." Immediately she was curious, wanting to find out where this was going. As he continued to surround her with his mellow and soothing voice, she found herself feeling very odd. His accent made stronger by his vocabulary, she listened, without realising just how much she was counting on him to help her. Very soon she found her hands wandering down to her pussy to discover the lake of wetness that had accumulated throughout his storytelling.

Never had she been so aroused and enamoured simultaneously. I've never been this wet before...how? As he reached his peak in the tale, she reached her own, fingers flying over her throbbing clit and diving deep into her hole, her back arching as she let out the smallest most sensual moan. That was when she heard him say "I fucking love you." Without thinking, her lips began to shape the words "I love you too." Trying to catch her breath, she finished the audio. Silence may have filled the air around her, but her heartbeat was wild and erratic, giving her concern for her health momentarily.

It took her a moment to compute all that had just happened, all that she had just experienced. Whatever it was, she decided, she knew she wanted more. But first, she had to name her mysterious heroine so as not to go off the edge.

Oh, Jasper... maybe you can save me.