When Sir Comes Home

Story Info
After Sir gets home from a trip he takes slut out for fun.
2.4k words
4.22
17.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wait anxiously for my Sir to get home from a sales trip; He has been gone all week. He texts me throughout the day to make sure I am on task and that I am always thinking about Him. Of course I am ALWAYS thinking about Him. He is my Sir; my love for Him and my need to serve Him are insatiable. The tasks He gives me I do proudly and with love.

I hear a car door and look out of the window and see Sir getting out of a cab. I have made His favorite meal - prime rib with scalloped potatoes and a salad. I pull it out of the oven and put it on the table.

I head to the front door to wait for Him, kneeling as He likes, kneeling makes it very difficult to keep the Ben Wa balls in His pussy, I have had to keep them in the whole time He has been gone. It has made me incredibly horny and wanting to cum so badly. He forbid me to cum while He was gone, which is the total opposite of what I am usually allowed to do. The slightest touch from Him will send me over the edge.

The front door opens and I look up into His eyes, He has missed me as well, I can tell by the look in His eyes even without Him saying a word. He lifts me tenderly off the floor and kisses me gently. He reaches down to feel how wet His pussy is.

"My, my you are dripping, My slut." He says.

"Yes sir, I haven't touched myself since You have been gone. I need to cum so badly."

"Not yet My slut. I have plans for you." Sir says with a smile.

This makes me even wetter if that's possible.

"Dinner smells wonderful My angel."

"Thank you Sir" I say with a smile. "It is ready for you."

Sir sits at the head of the table; I serve Him before I serve myself and sit down next to him.

"I see you received My present My slut."

"Yes Sir the nipple rings are perfect! Thank You so much! They have made it even more difficult not to cum Sir, with the weight of them and them moving so freely, my nipples have become even more sensitive if that's possible."

"Excellent slut, dinner is excellent as always."

"Thank you Sir, I am glad you have enjoyed it."

"Now it's time for your dessert, come here My slut and do what you do best."

I kneel between His knees and pull out His rock hard cock and slowly lick it on all sides then lick the tip and plunge His whole shaft in my mouth to the back of my throat. I hold it there till I am out of oxygen. I pull off and begin to worship His beautiful cock as only I can. Up and down over and over then all the way down till it's slamming into the back of my throat. I hold it there until I almost blackout. I pull off Sir's cock briefly and suck in some air; I have missed worshipping Sirs cock while he has been gone. I feel Sir tense as He shoves my head down all the way down His shaft to the back of my throat, He begins spurting cum and I greedily swallow every drop, I clean His cock with care and reverence.

"Now My slut it is your turn."

I get excited thinking I am finally going to be able to cum.

"Go get dressed."

I feel a little disappointment when He tells me to get dressed.

"Don't pout My Slut, this is a gift to you for being a good girl while I was gone."

That helps a little bit, but I was so hoping he would let me cum already!

I dress how Sir prefers, white wrap dress, red fuck me heels, white garter and nylons and nothing else.

"Very good My slut, you always please Me."

This makes my heart flutter. Sir takes me by the hand and we head out to His car, after I get in He blindfolds me and my anticipation explodes. Sir drives for what seems like forever but was only about 20 minutes or so. He parks and helps me out of the car and walks me into wherever we are. I hear music that is pretty loud. Sir walks me over to a table; I place my hand on it. He stands before me and kisses me.

"You may cum as much as you want My slut" He whispers.

My legs are slick with juices from my cunt. He taps my inner thighs so I spread my legs apart, He reaches up and pulls out the Ben Wa balls.

"Open" He commands.

I open my mouth and He puts the balls in my mouth, I taste myself and suck them clean. He puts His hand out and I spit them out into His hand. Sir removes my blindfold at the same time He undoes my dress and opens it to expose me in a room full of men; all of them are looking at me.

"Tonight My slut is available to be used as you choose. She will not be allowed to say no to you, however; I can tell you no, and you will abide by My wishes or you will be kicked out, is that understood?" Sir tells the crowd.

Nods and yeses are said around the room. Sir sits at the table and nudges me to the middle of the room after he removes my dress.

First one man comes up and tentatively touches my tits and flicks one of my nipple rings, I jump a little, he begins touching me more and runs his hand down to my cunt, puts a finger in and fucks me with it till I cum; he pulls it out and makes me suck it. More men come up and begin touching every part of me, I am pushed down on my knees and start sucking cocks, I have a circle of men around me all with their cocks out stroking them, waiting for me to suck their cock. I get lost in my cock world and soon am covered in cum.

I need to be fucked so badly, I beg "Someone fuck me please." I get pushed down onto the floor, there is a line of men waiting to fuck me and fill me with cum. I see Sir watching and stroking His own cock with a smile on His face.

I am being fucked hard and loving every second of it, I have cock in my cunt and my mouth and my ass is aching for cock too.

"I need cock in my ass too" I tell them. I move so I have someone under me, ass fucking me, someone over me with his cock in my cunt and another one in my mouth. I am in heaven, I love being a slut for My Sir.

My ass and cunt are so filled with cum, it is dripping out. I have cum all over me. I have a huge smile on my face when I don't have a cock in it. Too soon it seems everyone has cum and had their way with me.

"May I touch myself Sir?"

"Yes My slut."

I begin masturbating in front of everyone it doesn't take long for me to cum and squirt all over the place. I keep cumming and can't stop, I love having an audience. Soon the floor is wet and slick with my cum. Sir comes over and pulls me up and kisses me.

"Put your dress on slut." Sir commands as He slaps me on the ass.

"Yes Sir, thank you for this." I whisper to Him. I put on my dress and come up behind Him and wait for His command.

Sir takes my hand and we go back to his car. He kisses me "very good My slut. I am proud of you. Let's go get a drink."

I panic a little bit, I am still covered in cum, my dress is sticking to me and I am a mess. Sir just smiles at me, which calms me some but I look like I have just been fucked by 20 men, which I have been, but I was hoping to go home to a shower.

"You are perfect just how you are My slut." He says with a smile.

As we drive off, I wonder where we are going next. We are driving into the country which surprises me. He turns into a long drive and there is a very big imposing house at the end of the drive.

"Don't worry, this is a private party." Sir tells me as He opens the door for me.

We go up to the door and He rings the bell, a beautiful woman answers the door. "Good evening Sir, Your slut looks well used." She says with approval.

"Yes she has been Mistress." Sir tells her.

"You can take Your slut to her room. Then come and join me for a drink."

Sir leads me up the stairs to the second door on the left. He opens it for me and leads me in.

"Wait here My slut."

Sir lets go of my hand and points to the floor, I kneel before Him. Sir leaves the room. I look around and see a bed and a huge tub, big enough for two, the lights are turned low. I would love a bath, the cum has dried all over me and in my hair. Another door opens and in walks two women with slave collars on.

"We are here for your pleasure and to clean you. Stand up please." One of them says.

One helps me to stand and removes my dress; the other is filling the bath. Next my shoes come off, she then pulls down my garter and nylons, and I am not sure any of it can be saved, covered in cum as they are. She takes my hand and leads me to the tub, she steps in first and beckons me to follow, I step in to the tub, and it feels so good and warm after being like the slut I am. The slave takes a soft cloth and cleans the cum off of me slowly, starting with my face, she kisses me gently as she wipes the cum off of me. Her kisses trailing behind where she cleans .

She rubs the cloth over my nipples and I didn't think it was possible for them to get harder, but they stood up more as they waited for her kisses. She licks my nipple and I moan, the slave starts to suck on my tits as she cleans me. The other slave begins washing my hair, by pouring warm water over my head, then begins to gently scrub my head it feels so good.

The first slave has made it to my cunt and starts rubbing my clit, I cum a lot and loudly, she keeps massaging my clit an she sucks my tits, I cum again and again while the other one finishes washing my hair. When she is done with my hair the first one stops as well, to my disappointment, and helps me out of the tub, they both dry me off making me cum again and again.

They do my hair and makeup; they help me into a sheer purple robe. The two slaves leave and I am alone again for a few moments, another slave comes in and beckons me to follow. I follow her down the corridor, she opens a door and inside are my Sir and some other people watching someone being flogged.

Sir walks over to me, "How was your bath My slut?"

"Very good Sir, thank you."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He says with a sly smile.

"Very much the slaves were most excellent at their jobs." I say with a smile.

As we turn towards the middle of the room, the Mistress of the house finishes flogging Her slave. Sir tweaks my nipple ring and I jump a bit. He takes me over to where He is sitting and helps me down to a spot next to Him. I kneel next to Him as we watch the next couple. Sir puts His hand on my shoulder and I scoot in a little closer to Him. I enjoy watching the other subs and slaves being used by their Masters.

Before I know it the scene is over and Sir takes my hand and has me follow Him back to the room I was in. He removes my robe and puts it aside.

"You did well tonight My angel." Sir whispers to me.

"Thank you Sir, may I worship your cock again?" I ask as I undress Him.

"Of course, My slut you can."

I remove Sir's clothes and kneel before his beautiful cock that is waiting for me to worship it. I put my tongue on the head and lick it. I greedily put it in my mouth and make it harder, up and down up and down, twirl my tongue on the head, go deep and stay there, over and over again until Sir is ready to give me His cum as a reward. He shoves my mouth all the way on to His cock, I know it's time. I greedily swallow as He cums; I love the taste of my Master's cum. Once Sir has stopped cumming I clean his cock and suck up every last bit of cum I can get.

"My angel, you have done very well tonight. I am so glad you are mine. I think it is My turn to make you cum." Sir says as he turns and opens a drawer and pulls out a riding crop. "Stand for Me and turn around."

I stand and turn and wait for the first whack of the crop. The first few are gentle, teasing me. Sir begins to hit me harder and I start to moan, I love the feel of the crop on my ass. My ass is getting very warm and I need to cum. Sir moves in front of me and begins tapping my clit with the crop harder and harder until I let out a scream as I cum and gush all over the floor. He continues to make me cum until I can't stand up any longer and helps me into bed.

"It's time for sleep My slutty angel you have done well today." Sir tells me as he curls up next to me in bed and I drift off sleep with a smile on my face.