When Teachers Cum Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam lowered her face; I felt her tongue flick over my labia, flicking over my aching clit. As she got used to my flavor she began to eagerly lap at my entrances. I ran my fingers through her hair, pressing on the back of her head, pushing her tongue into me. She obliged by fucking me with her tongue as I pushed on the back of her head. Her hands gripping my hips, I tried to repress my pending orgasm.

The though of this beautiful woman, who had never tasted another woman made me want to cream all over her face. She licked the entire length of my slit as I could no longer keep my hips on the bed. I writhed beneath her, my fingers entwined in her hair as I arched my back and coated her chin with my wetness.

"Mmmmmmm, you taste nice." Pam said softly.

I sat up and ran my fingers up Pam's thigh and slipped them into her very wet pussy. "Ahhh, yes." She said as I surprised her with the finger fuck.

"Pam, roll onto your hands and knees." I said looking into her eyes. I kissed her again, tasting her essence and my essence mingling together. I kept my fingers in her as she rolled over. I fucked her with my fingers as I ran my other hand over her soft, round ass cheeks. Soon she was rocking back into my hand. I slide a third finger into her, feeling her orgasm onto my hand, her ass pressed back into me. I kissed her lower back, still feeling her shake with my fingers buried deep in her pussy.

I licked the top of the crack of her ass and began wiggling my fingers inside her. Soon she was moaning loudly as I really pounded her with all three fingers. I reached under her with my other hand, pulling at her nipples.

"Kathy, fuck me. Make me cum again, please." She screamed.

I licked the crack of her ass, tweaking her nipples and slid my thumb in her ass. She tightened at the intrusion. I slowly began sliding my thumb and fingers in and out. Kissing her ass cheeks. "Let it go Pam." I whispered against her soft skin. As she picked up her pace and was soon riding the orgasm again.

As she collapsed on the bed, panting, I opened the drawer and grabbed Pam's toys. I laid down next to her, sucking on the large vibrator. I turned the vibrator on low, feeling it hum against my tongue and cheeks. I saw Pam watching me. I deep throated the vibe. Pam moved closer and kissed me around the vibrator. We both were licking at the sides.

"Want it inside you Pam? Do you want to feel it vibrating against your pussy lips?" I teased.

Pam surprised me and climbed over my face with her dripping pussy. I watched her lips quiver at just the sound of the vibe on high. I pulled her hips back towards my face. I couldn't wait to taste her again, to watch the vibrator fuck her; an inch from my face. I slid the vibrating toy up and down her slit. Up and down the crack of her ass. Pausing the toy on her clit as I watched her pussy get wetter, her lips swollen and ready. She squirmed over top of me.

I jumped a little as I felt her tongue on my clit. As I slid the vibrator on high into her waiting pussy, I felt her slid one of the smaller dildos into me. I started to slowly fuck her as I licked her clit harder, sucking it, tightening my lips on it. I filled her up totally twisting the vibrator as I pumped it into her.

She rocked into my face as I pushed my hips up into hers. We became one groaning, moving symphony of flesh. I felt my own orgasm growing as I heard her shallow breaths quicken as she fucked the vibrator faster. Her orgasm overtook her first; and just the sound of her groan against my clit, the exhale of breath I felt on my pussy and the squirt of cum that came out of her made my own orgasm crash down on me. We tightened around the toys with the aftershocks. Moaning with each one.

She rolled on her side as we lay there breathing heavily. I felt her wetness drip down my neck. I liked my lips, tasting her again, watching her skin glow in the candlelight. I crawled up the bed and we slipped under the covers, facing each other. We dozed and talked for a while. I blew out the candles when Pam fell asleep and slept curled next to her, her scent on my skin.

I rose early, before she was awake. I dressed and quietly made my way to the kitchen. I made coffee, called a cab and left a note for Pam with my phone number and an invite to dinner in a few days. I had to hurry and find out if my car had been towed. I had to get to work at the adult toy store so I could afford to pay for the mechanic bill!

I rushed to the waiting cab, still seeing Pam naked on her bed as I smiled in the morning sunlight.

====================

Thank you to everyone who votes and an extra special thanks to my editor!!!

12