When the Boys are Home...

Story Info
My sons and brother-in-law have secrets, but so do I.
4.4k words
4.51
51.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many nights this week were those boys gonna keep me up? Between the thunderstorm raging outside and the Call Of Duty storm raging in the family room, it was just too much noise. It was the first week that both my sons, Derek and Philip, were home from college and my wife's much younger brother Blake decided to come over and hang with his nephews and play video games until all hours of the night.

Blake was 25, still bouncing from job to job while living with my mother-in-law. He had grown up more like an older brother to my boys than an uncle, although they liked to tease him about being their "lil' baby uncle Blake."

Derek was a junior at an out of state private college while Philip, always a mama's boy, had stayed local but seemed to be partying almost as much as studying. As much as I'd missed my boys, and I knew they missed their uncle, I needed sleep. Reaching for my phone, I decided to text Blake and tell him to be the adult and get things quiet down there or head home.

Soon after, I heard the buzz of a text alert.

U got something to shut my mouth, bro

I pinched my temples and sighed. Ever since his 21st birthday, where I made to mistake of trying to match the birthday boy shot for shot, Blake loved to remind of the drunken makeout session we'd had. Hell, it was more than making out. I'd stuffed his ass like a Christmas turkey then blew my load in his eager mouth. My wife, of course, had no idea.

Feeling every minute of my forty-odd years, I sat up in bed. The sheet slid away from the chest, dark with curly hairs, and barely covered my white briefs. Despite the lateness of the hour, my cock had sprung to life at the reminder of the countless nights over the last four years that Blake had teased me until I gave into his oral skills.

ur sis is out of town

if it'll let me sleep get your ass up here

While I waited, I dug out the hidden stash of condoms I'd purchased for just such occasions then laid back in anticipation. Doing my own laundry had its perks, Becky never had a reason to go through my drawers.

After received a peach and eggplant emoji followed by a blurry hole pic, I knew the sounds of footsteps belonged to my young brother-in-law.

"Hey daddy," he drawled as he entered the bedroom. His backwards SnapBack cap barely contained a mass of dirty blonde curls. His thick lips curled into a smirk as he removed the hat and his teeshirt in two quick moves.

Whenever the lightening lit up the bedroom and sans shirt, I could admire his masculine body. Before Blake, I never knew how seductive pecs covered in light hair and a thick but firm waist could be.

Blake leaned over for a kiss, his finger tips lightly grazing my hard member through the ribbed cotton of my underwear. Electricity shot through me and I pulled him on top of me. He straddled my waist, grinding his still clothed ass against my straining briefs.

Sliding one hand under his waistband, I yanked his own firm member free. Blake moaned into my chest as I stroked him. His tongue darted out and licked one of my nipples while one hand tweaked the other.

"Boy, we don't have all night," I growled in spite of myself. I didn't want him to stop but the whole point of giving in was so I could get some rest. I barely caught a glimpse of his wicked grin before he slid down the length of my torso and pulled my cock free. He quickly lower his wet lips onto it.

That was it. That was what I needed. I didn't care we were in the bed I share with my wife, his sister. "Sucking my dick" doesn't even begin to describe it. His tongue swirled around my head, wet fingers lightly probed to entrance to my man cave and his lips wrapped themselves around the shaft like they were the portal to heaven.

The rush of orgasm flooded my sense as I poured my spunk down Blake's eager throat. For a second I felt bad having came before he had even gotten fully undressed but Blake's moan of pleasure as he swallowed reassured me.

"You need to get yours," I said, voice husky with satisfaction.

"Oh, I will, daddy."

Blake yanked his shorts and underwear down and waved his soft, round ass in my face. I gave it a playful smack and kissed one cheek.

That was all the invitation he needed. He spread his cheeks slightly and gently lower his crack onto my tongue. The earthy, tangy flavor had me entranced. I grabbed his waist as I licked his hot little hole. I could feel his hands move to his dick and he jacked off in tandem with my penetrating tongue.

The combination of grunts and the way his anus constricted let me know he was close. I licked my index finger and slid it into his spit-slicked tunnel. He shuddered as I felt his ejaculation splatter onto my chest.

"Mind if I crash here? I'm too tired to drive." Without waiting for an answer, he rolled over onto the empty pillow and pulled the sheet over his naked body. What the hell? Maybe I can get a second round in the morning before work.

###

The next morning I awoke to all hell breaking loose. First, Blake was in the shower and Derek and Phillip were making a racket in the kitchen. I turned on my phone to find that the storm had flooded the entrance of our development as well as the basement of my office building. After a flurry of texts with the office manager, I was told to work from home today.

I pulled on a robe and padded down to the kitchen. Derek stood in just a pair of basketball shorts, scrambling eggs. From behind, he looked a lot like his Uncle Blake. Big round butt, firm shoulders and a mop of curls. I could tell he'd been working out while at school, and probably tanning a little as well. The sun-darkened skin made his blonde hair look even blonder.

He walked over to the kitchen table and set a plate of eggs down in front of Phillip.

Phillip looked more like me at his age, stocky with dark hair all over his body. He was also shirtless and looked up at his big brother with a smile of thanks. As Derek walked away, little bro gave him a smack on his ass. Even under the polyester, I could see his cheek jiggle.

I startled. Why was I looking at my own son's butt? And why were my sons comfortable smacking each other's butts?

Shaking my head, I stopped worrying about it. Everybody has a butt, even my sons.

Derek greeted me with a "'sup, Dad?" as I walked into the room. I took the offered plate of eggs as I explained the weather-related work situation.

"Oh, and I think your Uncle Blake stayed the night."

"Yeah he did!" Phillip said with a weird smirk.

"I made enough eggs for him, too," Derek added.

"Now boys, I have to work in my office today for at least four hours. Keep the noise to a minimum. If it wasn't still raining I tell you to hang out by the pool."

"Eh, we still might," Blake said as he walked into the kitchen with just a towel around his waist.

"Blake! Go put some clothes on! The boys don't need to see that!"

"Dad, don't be a prude."

"Yeah, his eggs'll get cold."

I rolled my eyes. I was more concerned that I'd be distracted by Blake's near nakedness and my robe kept threatening to expose my secret but I couldn't really tell my sons that.

So there sat four adult men, eating eggs in various states of undress. If my wife was here, she'd have a fit. She never let the boys eat breakfast until they were in their clothes for the day. No pjs, no undies, not even when they were babies.

I scarfed my eggs down as quickly as I could and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the sun peeking through the clouds.

"Ok, I'm gonna go to my office. Do not bother me. If you can't be quiet, go outside. Both the Stephenson's and the Hardstark's are on vacation so you can be as loud as you want out there." I paused. "On second thought, I don't want to hear you out there so just keep your mouths shut."

"Don't worry," Blake said. "I'll keep 'em quiet."

The boys laughed again, like they had some inside joke, but at this point I just needed to get away from Uncle Blake and his towel.

I climbed back upstairs, passed by the bathroom and briefly considered showering but decided to just get to work. Shutting myself in my office, I took off my robe and sat in my underwear at the computer.

Pretty quickly I realized that I didn't really have enough work I could do from home to fill four hours. However as long as I clicked or typed or saved a file every couple minutes I would be able to stretch it and still look busy.

I was finishing up one file and decided to stretch my legs. There was movement out of my window so I walked over and looked out through the sheer curtains. Down by the pool Uncle Blake, Derek and Phillip were laying out. It was hard not to stare at Blake, lying face down with a very tight pair of short trunks framing his pert, round ass. He turned his head my direction, as if he sensed my male gaze. He smiled at Derek and nodded his head in the direction of Philip, who looked like he had dozed off in his chaise.

Both guys stood slowly, as if to avoid making too much noise. They crept over to Philip and Blake counted silently with his fingers one, two, three.

On three, Blake grabbed Phillip's shoulders while Derek yanked the shorts right off him. Phillip tried to sit up and grab for them but Derek has deftly tossed them into the other end of the pool.

All three tussled for a brief moment. Phillip grabbed for Derek's trunks and managed to pull them down enough to reveal his untanned ass. Blake started laughing and swatted Derek's bare behind.

Soon, all three were laughing. Derek kicked off his trunks the rest of the way and jumped into the pool. Phillip quickly joined him and both boys motioned for Blake to hop in. They wagged a finger at him and he threw his head back and laughed before turning around to face my window.

I backed away quickly. Did he know I had been watching? I peeked around the edge of the windowsill and saw all three young men were splashing around in only the clothes God gave them. Of course, this was not the first time I'd seen my sons naked but they weren't adults then. It was hard to reconcile the tiny babies in diapers and then the toddlers I'd supervised in the bathtub with these full grown men with round, hairy butts and big, swinging dicks.

Speaking of dicks, mine was standing at full attention. I pushed it down, which only served to get it harder. Glancing back out the window, I noticed I wasn't the only one getting hard.

Phillip was sitting on the edge of the pool, a six inch rod sticking out between his legs. His Uncle Blake was also between his legs, his curls bouncing in the sun as he licked his nephew's dick. What the hell?

I froze. I should go down and stop them. I mean, the neighbors could see! Although, they were on vacation. As my determination to stop this wavered, I saw Derek swim over to the lustful pairing. He stood up behind Blake and wrapped his arms around his uncle's chest. He ran his hands down and gripped the older man's hips. The pool water concealed none of his movements as he began grinding his own hard dick against the very ass I'd rimmed the night before.

Derek kissed Blake's neck as Blake vigorously swallowed Phillip's erection. Bobbing up and down, Blake worked my son's cock just like he had mine. He reached up and pinched the young man's nipples but was thrown off balance by Derek lifting his legs up.

The three repositioned themselves, allowing Blake to continue to suck while Derek, a man after his dear old dad's heart, buried his face in his uncle's ass crack.

I couldn't help it, watching my sons and brother-in-law pleasuring each other made me hard as a fucking rock. I dashed over to the computer and clicked a random box to indicate I was still working before finding the tiny bottle of lube I kept hidden in a drawer.

By the time I'd returned to the window, Phillip had gotten back in the pool and replaced Derek at rimming Blake. Derek was getting his dick sucked and, based on the huge grin on his face, was loving every second of it. I pulled my hard cock out of my underwear and squeezed some lube on it. Phillip pulled himself up onto the side of the pool and shook the water from his hairy body as he dashed across the yard, hard dick bouncing all around.

While he disappeared into the pool house, Derek and Blake wasted no time in making out, Derek grabbing his uncle's ass and spreading his cheeks while Blake gripped both of their cocks and rubbed them together.

I was furiously pounding my own dick as I watched Phillip come back over with a small plastic box. While the other two climbed out of the water, he opened the case and pulled a condom out. Nuzzling Blake's neck, he tore the wrapper open and then knelt down to unroll it onto his brother's stiff member. While on his knees he licked his uncle's dick as Derek squirted lube into his own hand and slicked the rubber, then Blake's tight hole.

Memories of myself doing the same thing flooded my senses and I had to pinch the base of my dick to keep from peaking right then. I knew I should let myself go now and then get back to work but the scene in front of me was too hot to pull away now.

I opened my eyes to reveal my oldest boy bending over his uncle and fucking nice and slow while the younger one watched. After a few minutes of long even strokes, Phillip knelt down behind them, the grass surely tickling his dick as he licked his finger and ran it down his brother's crack. I shuddered at the vulgar display. That wasn't all, soon my youngest was lapping at Derek's hole. Derek threw his head back in a moan as he pumped his dick into the hole in front of him and reveled in the moist probing behind him. With one hand he pressed his brother's head further into his crack while steady the other hand in his uncle's back.

My body convulsed, and thick ropes of cum splattered onto the carpet. Shit, I'd have to find something to clean that up. I panted like a dog as pleasure coursed through every vein in my body.

I stood, body slick with sweat and lube. One final peek, that's all I would allow myself. Outside the boys had laid on their sides, Phillip pounding his brother's ass while Derek remained inside Blake. My brother-in-law turned his head towards the house and his eyes caught mine. He grinned and then closed them as he howled with pleasure. He knew I'd seen them. Now what would he do with that information?

###

The rest of the day flew by as emails and phone calls piled more work than I'd really wanted to do. Finally enough was done that I could log out and get into the shower. As the hot water pummeled my skin, my mind wandered to the scene I'd witnessed that morning. My boys had grown up so much without me noticing. I wish they had trusted me enough to tell me about their sexual orientation, but I hadn't divulged my secrets to them either. I decided then and there to sit down and get everything in the open.

With a decisive twist, I turned off the water and reached out of the shower curtain for a towel. Instead of terry cloth, my hand encountered damp, hairy skin.

Flinging the shower curtain aside, I rubbed water out of my eyes to be sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. Yup, Blake, Philip and Derek were leaning against the wall stark naked.

"What the fuck is going on?" I roared.

"You know, dad." Derek said with a toss of his curls, wet with steam.

"Yeah, daddy," Blake said through a smirk.

"I know what? Is this some kind of game?"

"If that's what you want it to be. Rock paper scissors? Winner gets his dick sucked first?"

"Don't be funny. Put your clothes back on."

"That's not what you said to Uncle Blake last night," Philip chimed in.

My heart started pounding. They knew.

"How the hell...?"

"We watched. Derek and I stood in the hall and watched, stroking each other the whole time. I was so boned up I shot my load in Derek's mouth twice."

"It's true, Dad. And we want in."

"Yeah, we won't tell mom what we know and you don't tell mom what you know and Uncle Blake doesn't tell mom what he knows and we just keep having fun. All four of us. I know you want it, you're hard as a rock and you just came this morning AND last night."

Color rose in my face. I couldn't lie, the thought of my boys worshiping my cock like they had Blake's was getting me excited.

"I swear to God, you tell anyone and I'll tell them you're all on drugs."

"Why would we do that? Then the fun ends," Derek said as he reached out for my engorged member. I leaned back against the shower wall and momentarily closed my eyes as he began kissing my neck and stroking my cock.

Philip joined him in the stall and sucked lightly at my nipple. Blake just stood back and watched, playing with his own hard cock. He winked at me and ran his tongue over his lip. What a mouth.

Speaking of mouths, Philip was working my nipple so good with his I thought I'd cum right then and there. Panting hard I pulled him off and leaned in to kiss his soft lips. He moaned into my mouth as my tongue invaded him. Not wanting to leave his older brother out, I switched over to him for the same treatment.

I ran my hands down Derek's hard torso and grasped his dick firmly. Philip wrapping his arms around me and tweaked both my erect nipples as I stroked my other son. I knelt down and got myself at eye level with the boys' hard dicks. Stroking one and sucking the other, I began to pleasure my boys. Lust and paternal instincts combined to make me want nothing more than to give them the orgasms they need.

Soon, Blake couldn't wait anymore and knelt down across from me, outside the tub but close enough he could wrap his lips around Philip as I gave my full attention to Derek. I deepthroated him and grabbed his bubble butt with both hands. My fingers began exploring his crack and he inhaled sharply when my finger reached his hole.

"Dad, stop. I don't want to cum yet."

I pulled my mouth free long enough to quickly say "You're young, you can get it back up" and went back to work.

He was right, within seconds he was spurting his creamy load into my throat. With Blake, I never swallowed. Hell, I rarely sucked his dick. But this my son, it wouldn't be right to be selfish.

Behind me, I heard Philip grunt and turned to let his load splash on my face and neck. The sticky warm goo ran into my chest hair and the boys leaned back in contentment.

I grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat and jizz off me.

"Come on, guys. Let's take this to the bed."

We ran to the bedroom and Blake and Derek climbed onto the bed. I leaned down to give each one a kiss on the lips, then turned to Philip and did the same.

"Who wants Daddy's dick first?"

Philip blushed. "I've never bottomed before. I always do the fucking. But I think, subconsciously, I was waiting for you to pop my cherry."

"Are you sure? You don't have to do that, I've got two other willing holes." Blake and Derek nodded vigorously, and turned to wave their asses in the air.

"How 'bout this, Dad? You fuck me and then you let me fuck you."

Wow. I'd never let anything bigger than a finger inside me before. But a part of me was ready for a new experience. And if Philip was ready to try, who was I to deny.

"Lay down, son. You got a deal."

Philip lay back, hairy legs up and his hairy crack exposing a pink hole. Blake and Derek crawled forward and ran their hands and tongues over his furry chest.

I knelt down and ran my own tongue the full length of his crack. Philip shuddered. Grasping his ample thighs in my hands, I plunged my tongue deeper. He squirmed with pleasure as I ate his virgin ass.

Derek climbed on top of his brother to grind his ass against Philips cock. I pulled away from one ass to give a quick kiss to Derek's pucker.

Blake reached over to sock drawer and handed me two condoms and some lube. I unrolled one onto Philip's dick and slathered Derek's ass with lube.

12