When the Cat is Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at that and then set the tray aside and pushed me back on the bed. "We don't have to go back to the conference. I like the idea of insinuating myself into your fantasies." His point was made when he pushed his erection against my hip.

"Oh, I think you're the culmination of my fantasies," I turned to him and took his dick into my hand and squeezed it, enjoying the heated look that came over his face at the pressure. "You knew I was married, but you didn't say anything when I told you I was single."

"I saw you take your ring off. Saying you were single was my signal that you wanted it. Your husband doesn't know what he's missing."

"Oh, he knows. He just chooses to miss it." I pushed him onto his back and started to kiss and lick my way down his body.

"Your husband is a stupid fuck, then, if he doesn't use you like you need." He put his arms behind his head and looked down at me as I ran my tongue in circles around his nipple before biting him gently and smiling at his moan as he closed his eyes. "Yep, definitely a stupid fuck."

"No more talking about husbands. I want to enjoy your body while I can." He twitched an eyebrow but relaxed against the pillows as I worked my way down to what I really wanted. His body was a wonderland of textures - from the coarse hair on his chest to the hardness of his abs and the smoothness of the skin that stretched over his hips. I enjoyed all of it as he moaned and gasped softly when I bit him on the point of his hip, making his penis jerk and a drop of pre-cum run over the silky skin of the head. It had been entirely too long since I had had a man let me explore his body, and I was damned if I wasn't going to enjoy it. His thighs were hard under my mouth and hands, and I discovered that he was ticklish behind his knees and on the tops of his feet. By the time I had worked my way back up his legs to his hips, I was dripping wet. Oh yes, I was going to enjoy this to the fullest while I could before I had to go back to a cold home.

"Fuck, baby, that is so sexy," he sighed as I flicked my tongue over his head, but that's all I did. I turned around and showed him my wetness, and he growled before pulling me roughly over him. My thighs pressed against his shoulders as he reached around and spread my ass cheeks before burying his face in my mound. I arched my back before returning to my study of his body. His dick was dripping a thin stream of pre-cum, and I used my fingers to spread it over the head of him and licked it off his stomach before he plunged his tongue into me. I gasped and then tried to turn my attention back to the meat in front of me, but he was making it difficult. Lowering my head, I did my best to make it difficult for him to concentrate as well. When I sucked his head between my lips and ran my teeth over the velvety skin, he arched his back and his mouth left me smiling around him.

I took him into my mouth inch by inch, running my teeth along the big vein on the bottom of his dick and enjoying the fact that he had left me to do my exploring. When I had buried my nose in his nest of hair around his balls, I pulled my mouth off of him and kept up the light touch of my teeth. When I had returned to his head it was his turn to break my concentration. He sucked my clit and bit it lightly, making me cry out into his thigh and dig my nails into his ass cheeks. His hands spread me wide open and he tongued my opening before returning to my clit. I bit into his upper thigh as he sucked and licked my clit, and then pulled my vagina open with two fingers before burying his tongue in me again. I grabbed his cock next to my cheek and squeezed as I cried out. His tongue slid out of me and flicked over my labia as if in challenge to see if I could do better.

He thrust toward my mouth as I took his head into my mouth again. I was a little more aggressive with my teeth this time and was rewarded with his hands squeezing my ass and thighs. Concentrating on the strawberry head of his cock, I nibbled and licked and then sucked as I bit down until he cried out and slapped my ass to get me to stop. "Much more of that, baby, and you'll have me shooting my load before I want to."

"That was the point." I repeated the process and ran my hands up and down his shaft, slick with my saliva. My hands squeezed as hard as they could while my mouth stayed on his head. I could taste the salt of his semen and felt his cock jerk in my hands as he started nibbling on my clit and lips again. "Fuck," I shoved my mouth down his shaft and squeezed his balls as he started to finger my hole. My hips thrust back over his mouth and onto his fingers and I bit down on his dick and moaned around him. I clenched my pussy around his fingers and dug my nails into his thighs as I felt his dick jump in mouth and the first stream of his load shot down my throat as I came, my juices squirting around his fingers. I let him fall out of my mouth and shoot on my chin so I wouldn't hurt him as my orgasm rolled over my body and I screamed into his thigh and jerked him in my hands. He fingered me so hard that his knuckles hit my ass hard enough to make it shake as he nibbled my clit and drug my orgasm out as long as I could stand it. Finally, I had to shove my body down his to pull myself away from his mouth as my pussy clenched and made me shiver as the sensations shot through my body like jolts.

He slapped my ass as his dick twitched against my breasts, massaging the handprint that had to be there away as I slid off him. "Fuck, baby, I may have to find you when we get back to the states," he joked as we both fell asleep again.

***

I walked through the front door of the house and wasn't surprised to find it empty. John was probably at his friends catching something on fire. There was a note on the fridge as I opened it to find something to drink.

"Hey darling,

I went out of town on an emergency business trip. You probably just missed me but I couldn't get a hold of you on your cell to tell you I had to leave. I'll be in Chicago for the week and will be back sometime Saturday.

John"

12