When The First Time Is The Best Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren couldn't take it anymore. It was too much. She gripped his shoulder to stable herself as an orgasm ripped through her body like lightening. Her legs stiffened and her throat went dry. She could feel her juices now running off Bill's cock and onto her thigh. Her pussy tightened over his cock, sending him over the edge. He banged himself into her harder then ever and let his cum fill her pussy.

As Bill finished cumming they looked at each, smiling, trying to catch their breath. When they finally did Bill kissed her. It was short but sweet, perfectly conveying the message that he just had a really good time. Lauren felt the same and knew she didn't have to say it. He knew.

It was time to return to reality. Lauren was walking out of his office when he stopped her, "I think I'm going to need you to stay late tomorrow cutie. Is that alright?"

"That'll be fine. I think I'll bring you a little something this time." She winked at him and gave her ass a shake as she left. She didn't get much done the rest of the day, but she sure did feel good. She was already looking forward to tomorrow.

To be continued…

12