When the Honeymoon is Over

Story Info
A slavegirl needs reminding.
1.6k words
4.14
59k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litany
litany
43 Followers

In the beginning, there was sex twice a day, sometimes more. I was bruised all the time from his excessive loving. Everyday was a new adventure in sadism, masochism, bondage, submission and dominance. But we got used to each other, as all couples do, and one day he said to me, as I was reading a book, "Come here, please."

I answered him with a fraction of my attention, absent-mindedly murmuring, "Sure, just a second. I'm at the good part."

So absorbed was I in my book that I didn't hear his approach and I cried out angrily as the volume was unceremoniously snatched from my grasp. Furiously, my eyes met his and something in their expression made my heart climb slowly into my throat.

Calmly, he set my book aside and crossed his arms, staring down at me. I shrank in my chair, my cheeks turning pink as I forgot to breathe. He said, "It looks like the honeymoon is over."

Immediately, I slid from my chair to crawl to him, pressing my cheek to the tops of his feet, "Please, Master, don't say that!" My heart swelled and I could hardly swallow. It sounded like he was starting a breakup speech over just one mistake.

He crouched so he could rest his hand on the back of my neck, keeping me pinned to the floor as he spoke softly, as if reading my mind, "Lately I have to ask you twice because you don't obey the first time. Shh. No. Don't apologize, I'm not angry."

His feet had shifted when he crouched and now my face was pressed against the floor, I could feel the skin crushed between bone and hardwood. He stroked my hair and continued to speak softly, "I am not going to punish you, but it is my job to make sure you remember what you are to me. We will not become complacent." And then he pulled gently on my hair, lifting my face from the floor so he could pull me close and kiss me.

It was frightening in its tenderness, that kiss. His lips were gentle, his tongue parting me so he could slip it inside and caress mine, the fist in my hair holding me still for him. I was breathless as he broke the kiss and searched my eyes, his voice thick, "I am going to hurt you as I never have before. You are going to be humiliated and tortured severely because that is what you need. Do you understand?"

And I did. I knew I'd become comfortable and it was clear to me that I needed something big to sharpen my submission. My voice was scratchy and hard to find, "Yes Master. I understand. I love you."

He smiled and nodded, "Very good," and then he turned and walked away, his fist still tangled in my hair so I screamed and was nearly dragged along behind him to the basement stairs. He hoisted me up on his shoulder and began the descent into his dungeon, the position causing my stomach to be crushed with every downward step so I grunted and blood rushed to my head.

He set me down in front of one of the metal support poles in the basement and, with one hand at my stomach and the other in my hair, he guided me to bend over. Harshly, he separated my long hair into two sections which he held on either side of the pole.

Quietly, he joined those two sections of hair, the pole between my scalp and the mane he began braiding all the way to the end, finishing it off with a hair elastic. I whimpered, my hair tethering me to the pole so any effort to pull away stung my scalp. I couldn't even stand up.

Sulfur used to smell like blackouts and romantic evenings in the bathtub. Now it smells like hot wax dripping on tender flesh. He silently cut my clothes away, tossing them into the dark shadowed corner out of sight, and then he lit a fat paraffin candle.

One large hand rested on my abdomen, pressing up, "Straighten your back, stay still," and I shifted my feet to make a level plane of my spine before freezing in place. The hot wax made me moan as he trickled it in a liquid mound in the small of my back and then pressed the candle base down. There I was, bound helplessly, my hands gripping the pole to take the pressure off my scalp, I was a human candelabra.

I tried not to breathe, afraid the candle would fall to the stone floor with the slightest motion. I had no fear of fire as there was nothing to burn, but I didn't want to disappoint him. He left me and approached the wall where all of his tools hung in organized fashion on display. Upon his return, he held his cane under my face so I could see it and I whimpered. I had experienced the cane only once before, just long enough for us to discover that I do not like it at all.

I like thuddy pain. Paddles and thick heavy floggers work for me but stinging pain overwhelms. Even a hand can be too sharp for me. "Yes?" he asked. "Yes please, Master," I whispered in reply, my voice so small I could barely even hear myself.

He withdrew the thin cane and stepped behind me. I couldn't help it, I shifted awkwardly and gasped as wax spilled down the candle to puddle on my back, but the candle held firmly in place.

Without warm up, he drew his arm back and struck across my ass with the cane, making me see stars and scream. My hands gripped the pole tightly and I pressed my head against it as well, rocking with the pain, the candle spilling again with the motion, wax trickling along my back toward my tailbone.

Silently, he took hold of my hips and forced me back into level position only to crack me again with the cane, an inch or so higher on my ass. I screamed and gasped, breath rasping like a person dropped in ice water. I had squirmed forward again and was sobbing already and yet he mercilessly tugged my hips back in place again.

Over and over he repeated the process until wax had dripped down the crack of my ass to my cunt from my constant jerking, some of it spilled over my sides. My backside was on fire, so sensitized that I screamed even after he set the cane aside and gently touched with his fingertips.

He pried the candle from its place firmly adhered to my back, my groans turning to shrieks as he tilted it to drip wax steadily over my ravaged bottom. It stung so badly and I couldn't stop crying. How it hurt! And then he held the candle beside my face and told me to blow it out. I barely had the breath for it, but I obeyed immediately.

"I'll be right back," he said, "and then it will be humiliation time."

He returned reeking of fresh ginger. Under my face, he held a large knob of the root that had been carved into an odd bulbous shape with a phallus. "This goes in your ass," he said.

I winced as he flaked away the wax that had covered my asshole, and then he pushed the ginger plug in and I was introduced to a new realm of pain. It stung going in, perhaps because I was a little raw from the wax, but then it began a slow and deep burn inside.

Crying again, I whimpered and begged, "I love you. I love you. I love you please, Master."

And he laughed, the sound both satisfied and aroused as his fingers found my cunt and flicked away the wax that had found its way there. He began petting me, parting the lips and stroking over and over without inserting a finger at all. He kept at it until my clit swelled and my cunt began to drool on his hand, confusing my body with pain and pleasure all at once.

I pushed my hips back at him, inviting more even as my ass seemed to be nursing on the ginger, drawing the scorching liquid along that tight passage, burning me from the inside out. "Please please please I love you please Master please."

"Please what? Tell me exactly what you want in the way you know I want to hear you."

"Please Master fuck your slave please," I begged properly.

He laughed again and I could hear the smile in his voice as he answered, "No." Denial was like a slap in the face, both inflaming my desire and humbling me.

He stopped playing with my swollen sex and came around to stand beside my head, his cock directly under my face. "No touching. You just watch," he ordered. And then he started stroking his cock right under my nose. His big hand moved up and down the shaft, precum leaking copiously.

Desperately, I opened my mouth, I mewled and begged wordlessly for cock, eager to swallow his cum. His voice was choked, the way it gets before he shoots and he hissed at me, "Shut your fucking mouth!"

Again, I obeyed immediately, my whimpers muffled as I pressed my lips together and Master shot his load into my face. My eyelashes were clumped with semen and I exhaled noisily from my nose so I could continue to breathe and keep my mouth shut as he'd spewed some cum there as well. My mouth was covered with it.

He was a little breathless as he reached behind me to press at the ginger plug in my ass, making it hurt more, "I'm going to get cleaned up. You keep your trap shut and let that cum dry on your face while you think about what you are. I'll come back for you."

And that's how the honeymoon ended and how the second honeymoon began.

litany
litany
43 Followers