When the Lights Went Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandon and Megan marry. She meets an old friend of Brandon
9.2k words
4.38
14.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan awoke, feeling Brandon spooned up against her back, his thighs pulled up against hers, his rock hard cock sliding up inside her body once again. His free hand was draped over her naked ribs, gently massaging her breasts. She giggled, still drowsy from sleep, she asked quietly, "Mmm. That's nice. Didn't I take care of that for you last night?"

Brandon, breathily said, "Sorry sweetheart, I can't seem to get enough."

Megan purred, "That's okay, honey, you can have all you want and feel free to come back for more."

Megan arched her hips back allowing him easier access to her pussy. She loved the feel of his hard shaft up inside her tummy, sliding against the walls of her honey hole, as Brandon liked to call it. She thought 'What a wonderful way to wake up and face the day.'

Brandon continued to gently hump her rump, and Megan began to feel her own passion grow. Brandon, wanting to make sure she got what she needed during the encounter had moved his hand down over her hip and started rubbing her swollen love button as he slid himself in and out of her hot, wet hole. In just a matter of 4 or 5 minutes, he had her trembling giving way to out and out quaking as her climaxed washed over her. She still couldn't get over the wonderful orgasms she had while making love to this gentle wooly man.

As soon as she felt her orgasm ebb away, Megan began to feel the familiar throbbing up inside her tummy, against the walls of her vagina, as Brandon held himself firmly against her bottom. She knew he was pumping his semen up inside her belly, bathing her cervix with his hot, lumpy semen once again. She loved feeling him pulse inside her; she love him filling her with his seed. What she was wondering whether she was going to tell him yet; whether or not she would tell him that she missed her period ,or would she wait until she was really sure.

Periods, since the lights went out, were a total pain in the ass. If she was pregnant, she wasn't going to miss her monthly cycle at all. In the winter months she used any rags she could find to stuff up between her legs, and in the spring, summer, and early fall she found it just as easy to walk around her campsites bottomless, letting the viscous mucus and blood drain where it would. She would just clean up at the end of the day. Actually, just letting things flow was preferable to some of the rags she used. Some of them were just gross looking even after washing them out.

As far as her missing period, she was already starting to feel sick to her stomach in the mornings; her boobs were getting tender. She actually had to ask him to be gentle her breasts a couple nights before, he was always gentle, only with the onset of the breast sensitivity it wasn't quite gentle enough.

Megan had been with Brandon now for nearly 6 weeks, and it had been the most blissful time of Megan's life. Brandon was always a gentleman, even when Megan wasn't always a lady. Over the last three years, Megan had been raped twice and killed 3 men -- maybe 4. Two of them up close and personal with her large hunting knife. Megan had eaten some of the grossest thing imaginable to stay alive, yet here she was. Megan had a choice to get tough or die. She chose to be tough.

Yet with Brandon, she felt she could be like a school girl again. That is if she could count the AR-15, Glock 17, and her Judge (a Taurus pistol that shot 44 Colt, a rifle round) as part of her curriculum. The weapons were her constant companions. Brandon insisted she stayed armed.

She was amazed how Brandon could set her heart a flutter, and now she was likely to be pregnant with his baby. She couldn't think of a man in her life who she wanted to have a child with more than Brandon. She wanted to give him that gift -- the gift of new life.

Brandon had told her 2 weeks ago, that prior to the 1500s, marriage wasn't any business of the church or state. Two people were married when they said they were. There were marriage ceremonies among family and friends, but it wasn't necessary. The act consummating the relationship was considered by all to be the marriage ceremony necessary between a man and a woman. Megan remembered vividly staring into Brandon's blue eyes and saying, "Well, I guess we are married then, my sweet husband."

Brandon had grinned from ear to ear and responded, "Yes, I guess you are right, my darling wife." Megan was still amazed on how quickly the two of them fell in love. The first time Brandon and she made love, they professed their love for each other.

Since the first time, her and her new husband would entertain themselves throughout the evening hours, discovering all there was to know about each other's bodies. For instance, she knew that Brandon had two little scares from when his appendix was taken out with a laparoscope when he was 20 years old. He knew she had a small, quarter sized birth mark that looked like a tigers head inside on her right thigh, and she had a fairly large mole just above her areole on her left breast.

Although they had countless evenings of splendid love making, during the day they were quite busy with the business of survival. Checking snares, tending the garden, looking for recent game sign, and the ever constant vigil watching out for aggressive strangers, or worse roving gangs of marauders.

Most of their garden had been planted and the cool weather crops were coming up. Brandon had put up a 6 foot tall fence around the garden spot to keep out the growing deer population. It wouldn't due to nurse their fledgling plants along just so a deer could wonder by and have a spring snack. Snares worked wonders on the occasional rabbit that tried to come under the fence.

Brandon had shot and killed another deer the week before, and they spent several days butchering the beast and smoking and drying the meat. They gorged themselves on venison roasts and steaks for several days while the meat was still fresh. Megan could hardly remember such bounty.

Megan knew she was putting on weight, she wasn't quite the skinny waif she was when she first sneaked into Brandon's shelter. She looked in the mirror noticing that she had grown to be a woman over the last 3 years while trying to survive. Gone was the girlish looking lithe body, it was replaced by a lean full figured adult body. She smiled when she studied herself in the mirror, she liked how her body had filled out. She even secretly hoped she would a little fat on her bones, but that would never happen, not since the lights went out.

With Brandon finishing up inside her tummy, Megan rolled over and snuggled into Brandon's waiting arms. She felt so safe when he held her, safety she found was worth million dollars. That was provided millions were worth anything. Over a few weeks, Brandon had become her everything.

She decided she would tell him. She smiled and said, "I've got something to tell you, Brandon."

Brandon looked worried, he asked, "You haven't decided to leave have you?" That would be his worst nightmare. To finally find someone after what happened to his wife, Elizabeth, and then have Megan up and leave. He would be crushed.

Megan giggled, the sound of it was like music to Brandon's ears. She demurely said, "Um, I think you're going to be a daddy."

Brandon was speechless, it was the last thing he expected, but something he totally welcomed, "You mean? You are? You might be, um, pregnant?"

Megan gazed in his eyes, looking for signs of rejection, and not finding any, she smiled, "Yes, I missed my period two weeks ago, I'm starting to feel sick in the mornings, and my boobs are tender. I really don't know much about being pregnant, but I do know those are pretty good indicators that I am."

Brandon startled the girl when he let out a loud, "Woo who! I'm going to be a father!" Megan's heart began to soar, she loved how excited her man was. She was going to give him a child and he was delighted. She couldn't believe how much she loved this gentle soul.

The two of them got up and walked to the creek naked, well as long as you don't count the ensemble of weapons. They went down with a bar of soap between them to have their morning bath. They took turns standing guard while the other bathed.

Megan relished the feel of soap bubbles, as they scrubbed away the dried on cum on her bottom. She sat down in the cold water after she scrubbed their love making off her pussy. She loved that she had soap to help her vagina smell fresh and clean. Finally, she lathered up her hairy underarms and splashed cold water under her arms to rinse the soap off of them off. Megan was going to use her razor sharp hunting knife to shave her arm pits for Brandon, but he insisted he like her with hair instead. So she left it alone.

Finally, Megan took the soap and washed out her pageboy hair do. Brandon had helped her cut it , so it would look nice. She had worn it long in her previous wanderings just because she never thought to cut it. She found the shorter hair was easier to manage, and looked fairly attractive too. For Brandon's sake, she didn't insist on cutting it even shorter. It would have looked silly anyway, having shorter hair than her husband.

Their objective for the day was that they were going to do the tedious task of making sure that all the trip lines were in place and working. This was their early warning system at night to tell them that they were being invaded. Megan knew first hand that they worked well; they almost caused her to have her brains blown all over the wall inside the shelter when she had been the invader. They were rigging them for the campsite instead of the bunker.

In the afternoon, Brandon wanted to upgrade their campsite, a quarter mile from the shelter, where they would spend the rest of the spring, the summer, and early fall. He was going to use his axe, adze, and plane to construct a table. Up until now he didn't see a need, but now that Megan had joined him, married him, he was going to do everything he could to make her life comfortable.

Brandon had a good start on the table, and had set up their summer shelter, a large worn tent, by the time they quit work that evening. Brandon had gather up dead grass and laid it out under the tent's floor, so sleeping in the tent would be more comfortable.

Megan had spent the afternoon with a bow-saw, gathering up and stock piling firewood. She hunted down dead fall and smaller dead trees to cut up, wood that wouldn't be green, and therefore wouldn't give off much smoke when burned. At Brandon's direction, she cut down a group of smaller live trees so they could dry out over the summer and become firewood for the winter, or the following year. They would also stock up on cords of wood for the bunker, to use during the winter.

Finishing up, Brandon and Megan made a half mile round trip to the shelter to bring Brandon's sleeping bag, his supply of blankets, and her two old warn wool blankets back to the tent. There would be a lot of supplies they would move to the campsite from the bunker, but all they needed for the night was the sleeping gear.

With the blankets spread out on the floor of the roomy tent, and the sleeping bag laid out for a cover, the two lovers stripped down to their skin to crash for the night. They had started their relationship by sleeping in their underwear, but soon they discovered that the clothing would never stay on, so why bother.

As the couple settled in for the night, they began to kiss passionately, something Megan couldn't get enough of. But, after a while, Megan decided she was going to give Brandon a treat. She broke their kiss and started to kiss down his body. She planted wet, warm kisses on his chest, and took some time to suck on his nipples. She discovered her man liked it when she would suckle his man boobs.

As she teasing his nipples with her tongue, Brandon exclaimed, "Damn, I love when you do that. It really feels nice." Megan giggled.

After Megan spent a minute or two on Brandon's breast, she moved down, heading for something else to suck on. She planted wet kisses on his ribs, his diaphragm, his flanks, and then she reamed his belly button with her tongue, then she giggled. The entire time, Brandon was getting hard anticipating her next move.

Finding herself down at Brandon's waist, Megan grasped Brandon's hard shaft and started kissing it from top to bottom. She tried something new, she took his scrotum into her mouth and sucked on one testicle at a time. Brandon moaned out, thoroughly enjoying the sensation. Next, Megan pulled his sac up and used her tongue to lick him just under his scrotum. Brandon gasped out, "Oh hell! That feels great!"

Megan kissed back up his shaft, tickling him with her tongue as she went. Once back out to his tip, she took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to work her tongue into the small slit at the end of his cock. As she started to run her tongue around its head, applying a light suction.

Ask she began to pleasure him, Brandon tugged on her hips, pulling them towards his head. Megan figured out what Brandon had in mind, so she carefully lifted her knee over Brandon's neck so she could straddle his face. He reached up and pulled her down into onto his mouth. He lifted his head just an inch, and started to kiss her fur covered lips, brushing over her full labia with his mouth. Brandon could feel Megan tremble in her thighs as he started to give her attention.

Megan and Brandon had never pleasured each other in a 69 before. But, she decided that it was going to be added to their regular routine. She was having difficulty concentration on sucking him right. Her pussy was on fire from the attention Brandon was giving her lips. When he pulled her labia into his mouth to suck and tongue them, she let out a low moan around his shaft. After 6 weeks, she still couldn't get over how glorious it felt to have her pussy eaten.

Megan started to take Brandon deeper into her mouth as she began to let him fuck her mouth. He was rocking his hips each time she slid her mouth down on him. She was applying just the right amount of suction and tongue play to quickly bring on his ardor. He couldn't get enough of Megan's fellatio.

Brandon wasn't the only one coming to a head. Megan could feel that wonderful pressure starting to build deep inside her vagina. Everything he was doing to her pussy was taking her that much closer to a magnificent orgasm. Her thighs were already shaking and trembling. She knew as soon as he spent any time at all on her clitoris, she was going to pop.

Megan felt Brandon slip fingers up inside her honey hole. She loved it when he would finger fuck her as he licked and sucked on her clit. His fingers worked in and out of her at a quick pace, pulling out copious amounts of her love juice with them. She could feel her whole bottom getting wet; some of it was even dripping down onto her naked thighs. She couldn't help herself, her hips started to hump his fingers, causing her love button to slip up and down over his mouth, making it near impossible for him to suck on her clitoris. Instead, he just teased her with his tongue as her button became a moving target.

Megan went on autopilot, as she felt her passion grow to a crescendo, feeling the tiger ready to attack inside her vagina, she bobbed up and down on Brandon's shaft out of habit. As the Tiger leapt, Megan screamed out in her pleasure. Her vagina spasmodically began to contract around Brandon's fingers, as wave after wave of pure ecstasy poured out through her body. Her thighs shook like an earthquake, and the ripples of delight caused her to collapse on top of Brandon, his cock sliding up beside her cheek as she gasp, moaned, whimpered, giggled, and grunted. It was one of her best orgasms yet.

Brandon wasn't about to let her off easy. He doubled down on her clitoris and at the same time started to massage her 'G' spot, just behind her pubic bone. The sensation for Megan was out of this world! She continued to express her pleasure verbally as wave after wave of a rolling orgasm consumed her.

After making sure that Megan came over and over again, he moved his mouth to her pussy lips just over her vaginal opening and started to lap up her copious cum. There was a lot of the sweet, lovely nectar to take in. He swished it around in his mouth as though he was wine tasting. Brandon loved her tangy, sweet juices after she came.

As Brandon was sticking his tongue up inside her opening, essentially fucking her with it, Megan took his cock back into her mouth and aggressively began to fuck him with her mouth. It only took him 20 or 30 seconds and his licky lap job came to an abrupt halt as he gasped out, moaned, and started to cum in Megan's mouth.

Megan liked the taste of Brandon's cum, almost as much as he enjoyed hers. It was not salty as all her high school friends claimed. It wasn't gross, like her best friend Angela Cole claimed. It was pretty bland tasting with a bit of an organic, maybe even metallic, taste. The worst part of it wasn't the taste, it really was the texture. It was like okra slime, the awful vegetable her dad made her eat. It usually came out kind of lumpy too. Like a great big loogie in her mouth. Fortunately, it normally started to liquefy fairly quickly.

Not that she had to suffer the texture long, as soon as a squirt of his semen would hit her mouth, she would swallow it down. It went down easily, sometimes too easily. But, of course there would still be a lingering aftertaste after she was finished.

With both of them sated for the moment. Megan climbed up into Brandon's welcoming arms. The two of them would kiss for a moment and pull back so they could stare into each other's eyes. Megan treasured the reassurance she found, and Brandon marveled in the sparkle her eyes gave off, telling the man of her unbelievable happiness.

They caressed each other's soft, warm skin as they took the time to enjoy the intimacy of the moment. The only thing that could have made it better was not to have the need to have their rifles and pistols within arm's reach as they loved each other.

Megan added a gentle stroking of Brandon's flaccid cock to her caresses. It was time for them to consummate their relationship, yet again. As he began to get hard again, Megan whispered, "I want to sit in your lap." She loved it when they fucked that way. It was even more intimate than doing it missionary style.

Brandon sat up, his hard shaft sticking up at a 45 degree angle. Megan got up and scooted up into his lab, her whole naked body pressed against his. She relished the feel of her hard nipples rubbing against his chest, as her breasts pressed against him. She reached behind her bottom, and pulled Brandon into her sweet spot, and she slowly lowered her sopping wet pussy onto his shaft.

As his cock penetrated her, she savored the feeling of him stretching out her vagina, filling her need, making her whole. It had only been since that morning since she last felt him inside her, but it always seemed like a new experience each time he completed her.

Megan just sat on him as long as she could, as she luxuriated in the feel of fullness, letting their bodies and souls join in communion. She knew she would have to act before too long, or Brandon would begin to shrink. But, she had learned to time it so she could get the maximum amount of time sitting on him before he would begin to diminish in size.

When it was time, she started to grind on him. She rocked her hips forward and back, and from side to side. In doing so, she felt Brandon stiffen up again, as his needs were beginning to be met too. By doing the grind, she could still maintain that feeling of fullness. Eventually, she added a bit of bobbing up and down to the mix, so she could bring both Brandon and herself to another fabulous finish.

Since they had both been pleasured to the point of orgasm, they we able to take their time, fucking gently, letting their bodies slide against each other as they made sweet love. Megan's passion grew as their parts slid against each other. The walls of her vagina were extra sensitive during the love session.