When the Neighbor Calls

Story Info
Wife gets to know her neighbor very well.
2.8k words
3.96
74.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikenAS
MikenAS
20 Followers

"I'm just going over to Ralph's for a bit," I said to my wife as I sat down to put my sneakers on.

"Ok, but I wish you wouldn't tell me at the last minute," she said. I could sense a slight disappointment in her voice. But we didn't have any plans that night, so there was no reason for me to not go out. It's not like I did very often.

"I won't be late. I promise," I replied, as I stood to give her a kiss.

"Alright. Have a good time."

I gave her a gentle hug and made my way out the door. I walked to my car, got in and started the engine. I slowly backed out of the driveway and drove off.

I drove around the corner from my house, and quickly pulled the car over and shut off the engine. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number, making sure to block mine so she wouldn't know who was calling. She answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" Said her lovely voice as she answered.

"Hi there beautiful," I said, trying to slightly disguise my voice.

"Hi. Who is this? Do I know you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to creep you out or startle you. Truth is, I live down the street from you recently. And I've been watching you."

"Oh you have, have you? Alright for starters tell me, how did you get my number?"

"It was rather easy since you are listed in the phone book."

"I see. So just how much have you been watching me?"

"Enough. Enough to notice your beautiful brown eyes, your captivating smile, your sweet lips."

"Ohh, is that all?"

"Not at all. How could I not notice everything about you. For starters, your full, lovely breasts. I'm guessing they are a nice full C, perhaps a D?"

"Oh so you've been checking out my breasts. Now you're starting to sound like a peeping Tom."

"Oh no that's not the case. Believe me, I see everything about you. Aside from those luscious breasts of yours, I can't help but notice the sensual curves of your hips, your incredibly sexy legs, and dare I say, your fantastic, round ass?"

"Mmmm you have been watching me a lot, haven't you?"

"Yes, I have. And like I said, I see everything. I see that your husband works a lot, that he's not home til late sometimes. You must get lonely."

"Yesss, yes I do get a bit lonely at times," she said, with a slight sigh. "And wouldn't you know, he's out tonight."

"I know. I saw him leaving a few minutes ago. I told you I've been watching you."

"You certainly have been. You sure know a lot about me."

"I know more than you think."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah I do. I know that while you spend your days being the perfect, loyal, loving wife, the friendly neighbor, there's another side to you. A, dare I say, naughty side?"

"And just what gives you that idea?"

"I notice things abut you. I notice that your tops are cut lower, showing off your lovely cleavage. Some of your pants are slightly tighter, highlighting your womanly curves. You are a beautiful, confident and sexy woman, and you know it. You know you've got it, and you certainly flaunt it. You wouldn't dress like that if you didn't want the attention. And it works. You got my attention. And I can see there's a naughty vixen over there that wants to come out and play."

"Ok so you know so much about me, but I don't know a thing about you."

"And that right there is rather naughty, isn't it? You're a married woman, talking on the phone with a man who is not your husband, that you know nothing about, listening to him compliment you in somewhat inappropriate ways. And not only that, but you're getting turned on by it, aren't you?"

"Yes, I suppose it is kind of naughty. And yes, I guess you could say I am," she said, with a slight seductive tone.

"So, how long do you expect your husband to be gone for?" I asked.

"Oh, he'll be gone a few hours. He's at a friend's house, and he usually stays there a while," she replied, sounding even more seductive.

"Good. You feel like being really naughty tonight? Why don't I come over there, and we can really get to know each other."

She was quiet for a few seconds, then she finally softly responded, "Give me ten minutes. And use the back door so nobody sees you." With that she hung up the phone.

I sat in the car, listening to the radio while I waited for the minutes to pass. My cock was starting to twitch with anticipation. An incredibly sexy, lonely woman just invited me into her house while her husband is out.

Finally the ten minutes passed. I started the car and pulled my car in the driveway. I quietly exited the car and made my way around the back of her house. I could see all the lights were off now, only a dim light was visible from an upstairs window.

I found the back door unlocked, and made my way inside. The house was quiet. My dick was growing harder, starting to strain against my jeans. I made my way to the stairs, and slowly ascended upward.

As I reached the top of the stairs, I noticed a door closed with a dim light shining underneath. My cock at full attention, I opened the door.

The sight I saw took my breath away. There she was, lying on the bed waiting for me. She was wearing a short black nighty, with red supports for her massive looking tits. The room was lit by only a few candles burning on the night stands. Her soft creamy white skin was like porcelain in the candle light. My eyes traveled up her sexy legs, up her lovely thighs to the bottom of the nighty. Those beautiful breasts of hers were hardly contained, practically spilling out over the top. It barely covered her nipples. Her brown eyes were locked on mine. She had a slight smile on her lips, which were coated with the reddest lipstick I've ever seen.

Once I had a chance to take in the captivating sight before me, she slowly stood up and walked to me. I noticed she had on high heels to complete the outfit. She walked with the slightest sway in her hips that only enhanced her womanly curves. My cock was ready to burst.

As she approached me she struck a little pose. With one hand on her hip and one arm bent behind her head, she arched her back slightly, which really accented her tits and ass. She gazed at me for a moment, letting me take in her beauty.

She walked right to me, and placed her arms around my neck. My eyes immediately looked down to her barely covers breasts. I quickly looked into her eyes, and she gave me a slight smile, she knew exactly what I was looking at.

Slowly our lips came together. Our tongues explored each other's mouth. Slowly at first, then with more passion.

My hands went to her hips. I slowly moved down over them, feeling every sexy curve of her body. As I reached the top of her thighs I brought them around and cupped her lovely round ass. I gave it a squeeze and she jumped a little, breaking our kiss.

"So you know so much about me. Now it's only fair I know everything about you."

She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slowly lifted it. I raised my arms to allow her to pull it over my head and off. She turned us so my back was to the bed. Kissing me again, she led me back against the bed and pushed me down on it.

She climbed on top of me, straddling her sexy thighs on either side of me. She leaned in to kiss me again. When she leaned over, her nighty could barely contain her luscious breasts. They were practically pouring out the top, inviting me to suck them. In the candlelight they were so tempting, practically busting out her top. I could almost see her nipples.

We kissed deeply, with her hands on my chest and mine caressing her ass. I slid my hands under the nighty, and found she had no panties on underneath. She broke the kiss, and gave me another naughty smile.

"Why bother with panties? They only get in the way," she whispered.

She been to kiss my neck, sending chills down my spine. With each kiss she lowered herself, placing kisses on my chest, making her way down to my stomach. In my head all I wanted her to do was keep going down, to my rock hard cock in desperate need of attention.

When she reached my jeans, she stood on the floor and began to undo my belt. While she did that I kicked off my shoes, expecting my pants to soon follow. After unbuckling my belt, she quickly unbutton and unzipped my pants. In one quick motion she took them off along with my boxers.

She leaned back down to me, still standing on the floor. My cock was practically between her amazing tits, inches from her face. She gently wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke it, her eyes locked on mine.

She gave me a sexy, kind of half smile, and the next thing I knew I was in heaven. In one gulp she swallowed my cock, her face flat against my pelvic bone. She held it for a moment, working her tongue around my shaft. She slowly started moving up and down licking my shaft from base to tip. As she reached the head she would give it a good lick, almost wrapping her tongue around it before taking me all the way back in her mouth.

It didn't take too long before I felt the boiling in my balls. I was going to cum soon, and cum hard.

"Oh you're an amazing cock sucker," I whispered. She moaned in response, sending vibrations throughout my entire body.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!" I warned her. I expected her to release me, but she only started sucking with more intensity.

"Uuuunnnnnggghhhhhh!" I groaned, unable to hold back any longer. Spurt after spurt my cock erupted, releasing what felt like gallons of cum in her mouth. She held me in her mouth, milking every drop out of me. Only a little bit had dribbled into her chin, which she wiped up with her finger and then licked it clean.

"You are fucking amazing," I said, almost out of breath.

She gave me a seductive laugh and said, "Oh we're just getting started. You haven't seen anything yet."

I pulled her face up to mine, cupping her face in my hands. "And I have plenty more for you," I said. I pulled her down on top of me, her tits pressed against my chest. I kissed her deeply and again cupped my hands around her amazing ass. There was a slight taste of my cum, no surprise after the amount she just swallowed.

I rolled her onto her back, continuing to kiss her. I started kissing her neck, making my way to her ear. I gently nibbled her lobe, causing her breathing to increase. I moved back down her neck, to her lovely chest. I continued kissing down her chest, until I was buried in her massive cleavage.

I shifted myself down and continued kissing her body through the nighty. I kissed her left breast and nipple, giving it a gentile squeeze. I kissed down her stomach and over to her left thigh. I lifted her leg slightly, and started kissing just above her knee. Slowly I kissed up the inside of her thigh, her legs slowly opening wider for me.

She lifted the nighty slightly to reveal the loveliest pussy I had ever seen. Totally shaved, maybe even waxed. Puffy lips that glistened with wetness in the candlelight.

I paused for a moment to take in her sweet smell. I gave her lips a gentle lick, and she immediately moaned in pleasure. I began to kiss her lips softly, and started to rub them with my finger. Slowly I pushed my finger inside, which went on easily since she was so wet. Massaging her on the inside, I started licking the outside. I took two fingers, spread her lips and shoved my tongue into her moist hole.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs, pulling her tight to me. She started slowly bucking her hips, as I moved my tongue in and out. Soon we had a perfect rhythm going, and she moaned even louder as I tongue fucked her. Her pussy tasted so sweet, it wasn't long before I felt myself getting hard again.

Soon I heard her moan, "Oh shit oh shit Ohhh fffuuuuuuccckkk!!" She pulled my face tighter to her pussy, squeezing my head with those sexy thighs. I continued licking her as she came down and relaxed.

"Oh my god! If you're that good with your tongue, I can't wait to see what you can do with that dick!" She panted, obviously feeling orgasmic, but still wanting more.

She rolled me over onto my back and climbed on top of me. She reached for my cock, and smiled when she discovered it was ready to go. Placing the head at her entrance, she slowly lowered herself onto me, inch by inch taking me inside. It was absolute heaven as her pussy enveloped my cock.

Once she had taken me as deep as she could, she sat for a moment adjusting to the throbbing cock buried inside her. She lowered the shoulder straps of her nighty and pulled her arms out. Slowly, teasing me with another sexy smile, she lowered the top to expose those wonderful tits.

My hands immediately went to them, each a bit more than a handful. She slowly started to ride my shaft, leaning her head back and closing her eyes in absolute pleasure. I massaged each of her tits, squeezing them gently at first then gradually with a bit firmer grasp. I grabbed her pert nipples and gave each a squeeze then and twist, causing her to moan a little louder.

She began to ride my cock a little faster and harder. I thrust my hips up tower her as she came down, causing her to gasp each time I was buried balls deep inside her dripping pussy.

"Don't just play with them, suck them," she moaned, as she pulled my head up to her luscious breasts. I went straight to the right one, sucking it in as deep and hard as I could. I continued to play with her left nipple, while I sucked the right. With her right tit in my mouth, my right hand playing with her right and my left hand grabbing her sweet round ass she continued to ride my cock, her breathing getting faster, the moans getting louder.

"Oh I love how your huge cock feels inside me. Please fuck me harder!" She whispered.

"Baby I will fuck your brains out!" I responded.

I wrapped my hands around her shoulders and pulled her down as I thrust my cock into her as hard and deep as I could. She leaned her head back and arched her back and her tits bounced with every thrust.

Suddenly she dug her nails into my back and opened her mouth in another silent scream.

"Oh shit oh shit oh god oh god oh god," she panted. She squeezed her eyes closed and yelled "Oh ffffuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk!" Her pussy exploded, her juices running down my balls. Her pussy gripped hard on my cock, urging me to cum.

"I need your come baby! Fill me with your cum. Pleeaaaassseee give me your cum."

That was all the encouragement I needed.

"Oh here it comes baby. Take my cum you fucking slut!!" I whispered. My cock erupted, spurt after spurt, filling her pussy with my warm sticky cum.

She collapsed on top of me, her full tits once again pressed against my chest, my hands again on her ass. With my cock still inside her she kissed me deep and passionately, our tongues caressing the inside of each other's mouth. With our fluids dripping out of her and down onto my balls, my spent cock slowly softened and fell out of her.

She broke the kiss and giving me another wicked smile she said, "Nice to meet you, neighbor."

"Nice to meet you, too," I said, holding her tight.

Basking in the glow of the intense sex we just had, I decided the next role play for my wife and I would be a female CEO/ male assistant scenario.

MikenAS
MikenAS
20 Followers