When Thoughts Meld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her almost dripping around the finger as I keep working it in her tight snatch, rubbing her clit, feeling her strong hips gyrating slightly, inhibited, trying to hold back perhaps, as he stimulated dark and naughty thoughts in her. Thoughts of surrender, release and explosions of flesh. "Oh little Becky... you never had anyone like me... I will tame you.. make you cry like the little girl you are, then purr like a little kitten". "Uhhh... no one tames me... honey..." she managed to moan out, head tossing back, long dark hair falling down all the way to the tip of his cock, brushing over it even as her hand continued its work, her other hand grabbing his hip, pulling herself even tighter against him. "uhhh.. His will is strong... but mine... is... stronger..." she thought, struggling.

"You mean..." he grunted as she pumped "Noone has tamed you YET... There is a... first for everything" hs hissed fingering her sightly deeper, rubbing her clit with his thump as he slid his hand under those firm breasts, lifting them slightly as he pulled her back towards him, lapping at her neck, tasting her sweat. "Uuhhhhh... oohhhhhhh... uhhhhhh..." she moaned out as he rubbed her clit, manhandling her breasts. In response she SQUEEZED his steely manhood for a moment, letting him feel her power and strength, then she wrapped her long, toned legs around his, tanned muscles flexing as she gave him a demonstration of the iron strength in her tight muscles.

He leaned his forhead against her cheek and pressed her head to the side slightly, lapping and kissing her neck, feeling her hard legs tighten and coil around his thighs as he pressed his foot down, his own massive thigh bulging back, hardening under her constricting attack, almost like it was the jaws of life pressing her strong legs apart. "Mmmmmm..." she purred as she change tac, not trying to force his legs now, instead rubbing her smooth, muscled limbs over his, sending a wave of sensation up and down his spine, which combined with the impossible to ignore pleasure of her long, hard, skillful pumps of the throbbing manhood.

"That's better... little Becky..." He slid his hand forward, leading her hips forward with the finger deep in her until her hard glutes lifted off the hardness. His hand under her tits cupped under them, holding her up for a moment as she felt his shaft changing angle slightly, pointing freely upwards now, and by her grip she knew the cockhead was no more an inch away from her now dripping sex "Becky want to moan on a real cock?" he teased, kissing her shoulder and upper back. "Nnnnuhhhh... I'll take you when I please, boy!" she replied, bicep tensing slightly as she reminded him of his dangerous situation. Her hand changed the angle of his manhood, controlling even its pulsating hardness with her female strength.

"You scared little Becky? Scared a real cock would claim you the moment it presses into your fat little pussy? You ARE scared aren't you?" he hissed in her ear as he pulled her hips back, slowly holding her chest still so her butt angled back at his throbbing cock, in her grip, but still dangerously close to her slick opening. "My name is REBECCA, wimp... and we'll see who claims who!' With that she suddenly released her grip on the cock, letting it spring upwards, her body tensing as she wriggled free of his grip and PUSHED her tight, wet womanhood down against his manhood, back arching as she moaned out. "Uuhhhhh..."

A loud grunt came out of him out as her tightness enveloped his cockhead, not prepared for this heat to grip at him like this. He shuddered, and for a moment it seemed like he was still in control, then she felt his hot breath on her back as his hands shot up and gripped her tits, grabbing them hard and she felt a shudder building in his hips and abs... "Something wrong, superstud?" she sneered out, moaning out as he grab those perfectly firm tits, but keeping her control, sixpack abs FLEXING as the core of her body tightened, womanhood clenching around his steel-hard cock tightly.

"Aahhh fukk... " he groaned out as he shook under her, cock assaulted by her powerful muscles, too soon for him to be properly prepared, as he shook under her, his powerful legs tensing under her as he grasped and pawed at her tits, trying to push her off course, off balance, maybe even off him. "Gaaawwwddd!" he groaned out, and his cock PULSED hard in her, pumping its load in long hard squirts up into her powerful womanhood! "Uhnhhhh... Yeah... Come to momma, little boy..." she moaned out, raising her arms to shoulder height and FLEXED her tanned biceps, back and shoulder muscles tensing in his vision as he came hard into her.

He shuddered hard under her as the cock spurted out its load into her tightness, over and over. He almost fell back onto the shelves as he shuddered and shook, his powerful body tensing and arching under her as he could only gutturally moan out under her, feeling that wonderful snatch claiming its prize! "MMMm... YEAH..." she moaned out, rubbing his hands over her tits, iron hard nipples pushing into his palms as her tight womanhood CLENCHED and TIGHTENED around the throbbing cock, feeling it bend and sway to her will as it shoots load after load, losing some of its steely hardness. "Mmm... going to tame me, are you? How do you like this power pussy now, wimp?"

"Fukk..." he managed to grunt out under clenched teeth as he tried to let go of her tits, to push her off, to slide out from under her as she clenched around his hardness, still shooting squirt after squirt of thick ropey cum into her, a load that would put most other men to shame, and that would easily have claimed most other women, flooding them and making them collapse, and now pouring into her strong vice! "Uuuhhhh... more... More!" she snarled out like a tigress, her long, strong legs TENSING around his, not letting him get away, holding him in place as that aerobics teacher couldn't manage, abs flexing as she rode him back and forth, changing the angle of her hips slightly as she rubbed against his cock, generating more cum. His massive shaft was lost and locked into her dense, untamed bush. "Uuhh... Too hot... for you... honey?!" she hissed out.

He was shaking under her as he was trapped by her legs, her hands gripping his, keeping them on her tits, pinching her nipples futilely, as he tried to push her to lose focus for just a moment, so he could get away from this powerhouse that had clearly overtaken him. He shuddered as he now spasmed weaker in that hungry snatch, still pumping cum into her. Noises from the office outside told them that her victory over him had been announced.

Not content yet she reached behind her, trailing her hand over his shaking abs and down to his balls, fingers expertly tracing around his testes, feeling his spasms growing weaker, each load smaller and smaller as she drained him, milking his mighty cock with her even mightier cunt. "Wriggle, little boy!"

The moment her fingers reached his sac he arched back harder, shooting one last massive squirt into her, harder than the ones before, spasming up hard into her as she drained the last of my load into her cunt. "Fukk Rebeccca... please... please..." his voice trailing off as he rested his head against her muscular back, panting and gasping for air, exhausted. She smirked as he finally addressed her properly, CLENCHING her cunt tightly around his drained, softened cock. "Not bad... but from now on, it's Ms Mason to you, not Rebecca!"

All he could do was groan out as she squeezed around his cock, now defeated and unloaded into her snatch. He moaned weakly behind her, under her, her hands slipping off her mighty tits, falling to the sides as he was spent. She smiled, satisfied, finally releasing his spent manhood. She stood up, looked around the hot copier room, collecting her clothes and tidying herself up, ignoring the slumped, prone hulk of a man that she just conquered. After a few minutes she pushed open the door and emerge, wearing a shorter skirt than before, hair wild and falling around her blouse, top two buttons undone. She fixed one of the blonde 'alpha' female receptionists with a look, smiling as she wavers and looks down. "Go and do my copying, Jessica." she announced, having now claimed the new top spot.

As she headed down the corridor back to her office was Jessica finding, and taking full advantage of the nearly prone man in the copierroom, quickly drawing his erection with her own talented hands, and drawing a weakened load out of him to prove her own standing in the company hierarchy.

It was a good day.

The End

12