When Thunder Rolls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers

Frantically pulling my shirt from the waistband of my pants she paused for a moment and laughing huskily said, "I don't know about the girls in Georgia Thad; but Kentucky women take no shame when our men roll us around in a pile of hay; so long as they do it right."

I lowered my head to her chest and locked my lips around the nipple of her right breast nursing on it softly as I ran my tongue across it.

"Or beside a creek." she moaned.

Pinning her arms above her head against the stall door by grabbing both her wrists with my left hand; I slipped my right hand between her thighs and my fingers separated the swollen lips of her pussy.

"Or a meadow." she whispered.

My thumb began playing with the button of her swollen clit.

"Or the kitchen table." then she added quietly, "Too much talking." as she began to move her hips to the rhythm of my thumb and fingers. A few minutes later her breathing was irregular, and she was biting her lower lip as she ground herself against my hand. I still had her pinned against the wall and she would gasp or even yelp softly each time the soft skin of her back or ass met the rough wood the barn was constructed with.

Suddenly she gasped sharply, and her body began to spasm; her eyes flew open and her head snapped back as she tried to speak. The only sound that came out of her seemed to come from her throat and as she moaned a soft "Oh!" escaped her lips. Her thighs slammed together trapping three fingers deep inside her and when it happened I increased the speed of my thumb on her clitoris.

She backed up hard against the wall gasping as her bare skin contacted the rough boards and immediately lifted her right foot off the ground beginning to squirm and thrusting her hips against my hand. As her convulsions got stronger she lifted her other foot off the ground and using my body to pin her against the wall, I found myself holding her off the floor with one hand as she orgasmed hard on the other.

She slowly began to regain her composure and as she did she began to make some semblance of speech. Although she was still twitching and convulsing, she opened her legs slightly and I removed my fingers from inside her. She gasped slightly as I did and then she lowered her feet to the ground. Her knees buckled, and she grabbed my shirt for support. Wrapping my arms around her, I picked her up and carried her to the large pile of hay on the other side of the barn.

Gently laying her down, I retrieved my blanket from the stall I slept in and covered her with it. Then I lay down beside her and waited for her to speak. That took several minutes because each time she tried I could see her body shudder slightly and then she would shake her head and close her eyes again. I reached out and brushed her cheek with my finger tips and then slowly slid them down her neck, when I tried to go lower she reached up and took my hand and moving it to her lips she gently kissed each fingertip separately.

When she finally spoke she said, "Good God almighty Thaddeus, where did you learn to do that?"

"I didn't learn to do that, I just did it."

"You can tell me, I won't get mad or jealous of her I promise."

"Elizabeth, honestly, I didn't learn it anywhere, it just felt right."

Shifting slightly, and looking at me, she said, "It felt far better than right! That was incredible! I have never experienced anything like it before. When I was in finishing school, one of the girls somehow got her hands on a very risqué romance novelette and we would take turns reading it late at night. I remember giggling when I read the phrase 'her head was tossed back in the throes of ecstasy'. I was married for sixteen years before John was killed and I had never once tossed my head back in the throes of ecstasy until tonight. That was almost sinful; no, it was sinful." she said, blushing furiously as she spoke.

"So, you enjoyed it then?" I asked her, smiling as I saw her close her eyes again and lick her lips.

"Too much. I think I enjoyed it too much. You must think I am a horrible, horrible woman behaving like that in front of you. I can't believe I reacted that way. I don't think I will be able to walk tomorrow; I know I can't walk right now."

"No, I thought you looked beautiful. I still do." I responded, tracing the outline of her left breast over the top of the blanket.

She looked at me and said, "So, my young Major has himself a new toy to play with. What am I going to do when he gets tired of it and wants a younger one?"

Lifting the blanket slightly and exposing her breast I lowered my head to it and whispered, "That is something you don't have to worry yourself with Elizabeth. I'm not going anywhere for a long, long while. Besides, why would I want to ride a green broke filly when I can have an experienced mare under me each night?" Then I flicked my tongue across the nipple and felt her body jerk in response.

"Still sensitive!" she gasped and then laughed. "Experienced mare?"

"Best kind to ride. They know where they want to go and if you can't figure out how to get them there, they take the lead." I said smiling. Then I reached out and pinched the other nipple, gently pulling it into the air.

"Very, very sensitive." she groaned as her hand reached up and began to stroke my hair.

"Good."

"I can't believe I am behaving this way with you! You have me acting like a tavern whore!"

Moving my hand to her hip I said, "Are you worried about what the ladies in town will think and say when they find out?"

"God yes!"

"Don't be. They are just a bunch of jealous old biddies who will be angry that you have a man that can take you more often in a single night than they get in a month."

She lay there for a second before she lifted up on her elbows and laughingly said, "Really now? You have that much confidence in your abilities Mister Thatcher?"

"I most certainly do Missus Sullivan." I replied gently sliding my fingertips across her stomach and down to her pussy.

Slipping the blanket off her body she rolled over and began unbuttoning my pants saying, "Then let's get you undressed so you can try to prove it to me young man."

It was just after midnight when I proved it to her for the third time. She had gotten up to leave and our goodbye kiss turned far more passionate than either of us planned. She broke away smiling up at me and then placed her hand on my growing cock. Stroking it firmly she said "Three?"

"If you keep doing that, yes."

"Do you remember the novelette I told you about earlier?"

"Yes?"

"It described something that I always wanted to try but I was far too ashamed to admit it, let alone attempt it before tonight." She said, tightening her grip and increasing the speed of her hand slightly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Now you are really going to think I'm a whore."

"Good God Elizabeth! Quit teasing me woman and do whatever it is you want to do!" I gasped.

Glancing up at me with a devilish smile on her lips she said, "Remember you said that and don't think I am a slut for doing it."

Kneeling in front of me she licked her lips and then slid the tip of her tongue across the head of my cock. Then she opened her mouth and engulfed about three inches of it, sucking as she did it. If I had died at that moment, I would have had a difficult time explaining to Saint Peter why I showed up at Heaven's gate grinning like the biggest moron in all of Creation.

Her head bobbed up and down, slowly as though she was unsure of what to do. Reaching down I held the back of her head and gripped her hair tightly as I slowly began moving my hips back and forth. Taking her mouth away she looked up at me as she continued to pump my dick with her hand.

"Pull it." she gasped.

"What?" I responded.

"My hair. Pull it." She replied and then she returned to what she had been doing. I gently pulled her hair and felt and heard her moan from deep within her body. She stopped suddenly and then stood up and spun around. Placing both hands on barn's wall she looked over her shoulder and slowly grinding her hips at me said "Take me Thad. Here, now, just like this."

I stepped behind her and guided my cock into her warm wet hole. Grabbing her hips, I began to pump in and out of her; slowly at first and then gaining speed as my excitement built. Within seconds I was going so fast that she was making small grunting noises with each stroke.

"Do it!" she grunted. "Harder! Harder Thad! Harder! Oh God! Harder! I need this! Need it badly!" she wailed as I felt her pussy begin to convulse on my cock.

I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed her hips pushing deep inside her and groaning, I came violently. Reaching over the top of her I grabbed a rope hanging from the wall for support. We stood there still connected for a minute and then suddenly she began to laugh.

"What?" I said gasping for air.

"This may work out after all Thad."

"Really?"

"Really. A woman could get spoiled getting it like this, two or three times a week."

"Two or three?"

"That's about all I will be able to take, I'm afraid. Any more than that and I will be an invalid who can't walk."

Running her hand between her thighs she pulled it back up and it was covered with my sperm and her juices, then she said, "I am a wet mess down there!" Looking me in the eyes, she brought her fingers to her lips and quickly ran her tongue over them and immediately looked down at the barn floor whispering, "You have turned me into your personal tavern whore Thad. I've only known you for three days! Three! I've never acted this way for any man; let alone one I just met! What have you done to me young man?"

"How many men have there been?" I asked, believing that I already knew the answer.

"Two. John and now you." she replied softly and then asked, "How many women have you been with in the past?"

"Including you?" I asked as I pulled my pants back up.

"Yes."

"One." I said softly.

"What!" she exclaimed.

"Do you want me to lie to you and say you were nothing more than my latest conquest? I've been with one woman in my life Beth, you."

"I'm your first?" she said still staring disbelievingly at me. "You did that to me without ever having had. Thank God you didn't have any experience! I might not have survived that! I truly do feel like a whore now!"

"Don't say that Honey, I couldn't have done that with a whore. That came from knowing that you wanted me as badly as I wanted you each time."

"That has to be one of the sweetest things a woman could hear her man say to her after sex." she said softly as she looked up at me.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll say it to you again tomorrow night."

She burst out laughing and said, "You can try Mister Thatcher. You can certainly try."

"You are my first, Missus Sullivan, and you are most assuredly no whore. But it does beg the question; who has truly tainted whom here?" I started laughing at the shocked look on her face as I tossed my shirt on and started walking her to the house.

Stopping at the barn door Elizabeth looked up at me and then she cupped my chin in the palm of her hand and said, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Certainly."

You have two scars, one on your shoulder and a new one on your thigh. Were you wounded in the war?"

"Twice. The one on my shoulder is from Brandy Station in May of '63. A Yankee cavalryman got a piece of me with his saber. It was still suppurating when we rode into Pennsylvania in June. Hurt like Hell too. The one on my thigh is from last month at Appomattox. A piece of shrapnel grazed my leg two hours before the cease fire." I shrugged my shoulders and added, "They could have been a lot worse. I just got lucky and stayed that way."

She looked up at me and said, "Get your belongings."

"What?"

"I said, get your belongings Thad, you aren't sleeping in the barn anymore. I want you in the house with me and Shannon. You can use Kevin's room. For now, that is."

"Fine but go make sure Shannon is still asleep so we aren't answering any embarrassing questions in the middle of the night."

"Good idea, I'll meet you on the porch in a few minutes." She stood on her tiptoes and gave me a quick kiss before she disappeared into the darkness.

I didn't have all that much, just my old uniform and the few civilian clothes that I owned so I stuffed that into my saddle bags. Putting on my boots, I grabbed my pistol belt and new rifle then I extinguished the lantern and carrying it as well; I walked to the house trying to remember what sleeping in a bed felt like. We didn't realize it at the time but me moving into the house in the middle of the night probably saved my life.

With both of us tiptoeing through the house I deposited my belongings on my bed. Turning to Elizabeth and smiling I said. "Thank you for an enjoyable evening Ma'am. I cannot remember one like it."

"No, thank you. I'm sure I'll remember it with each step I take tomorrow, but it will be worth it."

"Did I hurt you?" I asked out of concern.

"Hurt isn't the right word. I'll be sore down there tomorrow because as you put it, you mounted a mare that hasn't been ridden in a while. But the memories will cause more smiles than the pain will cause grimaces."

"You're welcome."

"God, I still can't believe I let you do that."

"I told you that cavalrymen always end up with the prettiest ones." as I leaned down and kissed her gently.

"Good night Thad." She said smiling as she walked into the hallway.

"Good night Beth." I whispered as she closed the door to my room.

Propping the rifle up in the wardrobe and putting my clothes away as quickly and quietly as I could I undressed and then sank back into the first mattress I had slept on in over four years. Odd, strange, queer, surreal? Yes. I folded my arms behind my head and lay there thinking about how the war had affected me. I'd been little more than an animal fighting for his survival for the last four years and here I lay, in a soft bed. I had just spent the past three hours rolling around in the hay in the passionate and unbridled embrace of a woman who, despite her reservations and protests, was in fact almost old enough to be my mother. That was going to be difficult to explain to my parents.

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face. I got up and quickly dressed and then grabbing my hat I walked downstairs and out to the kitchen, hoping and praying that I could find the coffee and make a pot of it. Walking into the kitchen I was surprised to see Elizabeth standing at the fire, I was also pleasantly surprised to see a pot of coffee sitting by the fire as well. Looking around to make sure that Shannon wasn't present I walked as quietly as I could up to Elizabeth and lifting her hair away from her neck I bent down and gave her a quick kiss there.

"Mm." She sighed and then leaned back against me. "Be careful Mister Thatcher, I'm still on a low boil thinking about last night. You may get in over your head quickly if you keep that up."

"I'll take my chances." I said laughing softly.

"You slept late." She said with a smile on her face.

"Forgive me madam, I was fighting to retain my honor last evening. I found myself in the clutches of a woman who stopped at nothing to show me what I had been missing all my life."

"Really? And did that shameless harlot take advantage of your naivety?"

"She did indeed. I am nowhere near as innocent as I was a mere twelve hours ago."

"What a shame. Your innocence was one of your more endearing qualities."

"No regrets Beth?" I asked, turning her around by her shoulders so I could look at her while we spoke.

"None Thad. Surprisingly, not a single one." she said sincerely. "By the way, no one has ever called me Beth before. I think I like it.

"Really?" I said, genuinely surprised by that.

"Really. It may be time for a change. I woke up this morning sore and satiated and thinking to myself that if it had been any man other than you, I would have woken up angry at myself for the way I threw myself at you last night. I just need to let you know that I honestly have never behaved that way before. I still don't know what came over me! It may be time for Beth to replace Elizabeth."

Our conversation was interrupted when Shannon burst into the kitchen screaming "Momma! Momma! The barn is on fire!"

I ran into the yard and then to the barn as fast as I could. Dashing inside I quickly unlatched Thunder's stall and throwing a blanket over his eyes I led him out. Running back in I opened Rose's stall and led her out as well. On my third trip I got the milk cow Daisy and her calf Socks and led them out. I made one last trip and with that one I grabbed the buggy and pulled it to the tack room. Tossing Thunder's saddle and bridle into it along with anything else I could grab before the flames, heat and smoke over came me I pulled the buggy out to safety and then stood there helplessly and watched it burn to the ground.

Shannon was in tears and devastated and as we calmed her down she looked at her mother and said one word that sent chills down my spine. "Soldiers."

"What did you say Honey?" I asked her not trusting what I thought I had heard.

"There were soldiers Mister Thatcher. They rode off that way." She said pointing toward the back of the barn. "Three of them."

"Shannon, what kind of uniforms were they wearing?"

"Blue ones, they was Yankees."

Looking over to Elizabeth I said "I'll be back. If it isn't me or the sheriff or someone you would trust with Shannon's life use the pistol. If they get inside the house, use the shotgun."

Nodding she said, "You can't solve every problem with a gun Thad."

"You can if your aim is good enough Darlin'." Then I turned to walk upstairs and change my clothes.

I had never received my exchange as a prisoner of war. It was explained to us that field grade officers such as myself had been stripped of our citizenship and would have to apply to become United States citizens again, after a three-year minimum wait. Technically, I was still an enemy combatant of a foreign army on United States soil. Legally, if I raised my hand to a member of the US government, I could be summarily executed, without trial, by any member of the military from a Private, all the way up to General Grant himself. Honestly, I didn't give a damn anymore.

All I had wanted when I left Appomattox behind me was to find a place to live in peace. I had been here four days and that miserable, nasally, Yankee bastard in blue had decided to declare war. If war was what he wanted, then I was about to show Daddy's Boy what warfare was like. After I dressed in my uniform, I put my pistol belt on and grabbing my new Henry, scabbard and the cartridges, I walked to the yard. Placing everything in a pile next to Thunder's saddle and bridle I walked over to the corral I had led him to and whistled. It wasn't any whistle, it was his and he knew what it meant. Since our first day at our camp in Georgia I had trained him to respond to me by whistling "Call to Arms" and he responded every time once he realized it meant I would be in the saddle.

Leading him to the pile of equipment he began to prance as he realized that we were going to work. It took less than ten minutes to equip him for what was coming. Just before I left I led him over to Elizabeth and Shannon and said "It may take a few days, but I will be back. On my life, I will be back Elizabeth."

"Poppa said that when he left too." Shannon said through the tears in her eyes as Elizabeth gasped at her statement.

Kneeling beside her I said, "I know he did Honey and having a daughter as pretty as you gave him every reason to try." There was nothing more to say to her. I wasn't about to tell her to take care of her mother in case I didn't return, because no child needs to bare that sense of responsibility. I simply kissed her forehead and the stood up to look at her mother.

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers