When Two Becomes Three...

Story Info
Sophia is dominated by Mia who introduces a third party.
4.2k words
4.54
29.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having met Mia a few times now, we had become good friends outside of the bedroom. I'm not sure how to define what we were whilst in the bedroom. Hopefully you have already read about our first encounter, but if you haven't, Mia is the housemate of my friend and ex-boyfriend James. He had wanted us to meet for a while, hoping he could convince the two of us to have a threesome with him. In the end it was Mia who convinced me, not James. There have been other times since then, and maybe I'll write about them another day.

Being friends with Mia provided the perfect cover story too. I'm married so I shouldn't have the relationship with Mia and James that I do have, but with Mia, Luke would never suspect what we got upto. Such as the time we went shopping together, Luke still thinks we just hit the shops but much more happened in reality.

It's easier to tell the story if I include what happened as I know it now, rather than as I knew it at the time. What this means will become clearer as I go on.

That day, Mia and I did start out shopping as planned, Mia's birthday was coming up and she wanted a knockout dress for the occasion. We wandered around the shopping centre, both of us trying on clothes as we went. Late morning we found the dress, a figure hugging black and cream sensation with a short hemline and a low back. Mia looked divine, and for the first time I started to think about me and her being together. You may be thinking we had already been together, but that was also with James, I wasn't currently thinking about James.

Once the dress was purchased we began to lose steam and after a small lunch we headed back to Mia's. James was out somewhere so we knew we had the house to ourselves for the afternoon. We opened the wine purchased on the way back and put some music on in the background as we sat discussing the plans for Mia's birthday celebrations. Some time later, the conversation took a turn as we relived the day we met.

"The day we met, was I your first experience of another woman?" asked Mia. I suspected she already knew, but I answered her anyway. I wanted to know where she was leading the conversation.

"Yes, I thought you knew that already." I'd never been interested in other woman, barely even curious until the day I met Mia. I can barely explain how it all happened, but it did and since then I've thought about Mia a lot.

"I did, but I love hearing you tell me I was your first," Mia laughed, "Would you want to experience being with a woman again, a different woman?"

"I can't say never, but right now I'm still getting my head around what I have going on with you. I don't have the time or inclination to wonder about other women." I remembered my thoughts when I saw Mia in that dress. I'd love to see her in it again, all made up with killer heels. I definitely didn't need to think about another woman when she's right here.

"What is going on with me?" Mia smiled sweetly, trying to look innocent, and not laugh.

"I don't know what to call it, but you know exactly what you and James have been doing to me and with me."

"James isn't here, it's just you and me this time Sophia." Mia stood up and held her hand out to me. I knew exactly what she meant, and I could see the same sparkle in her eye as she had last time. I stood and took her hand, letting her lead me up the stairs towards her bedroom.

I'd never seen her bedroom before, and I still couldn't describe it if I tried. As soon as I entered the room, Mia led me to the bed kissing me, not bothered that the door was left wide open. Kissing Mia was different to kissing men, her lips were softer and fuller than I was used too but I couldn't get enough of them as the passion quickly grew between us.

Mia moved things forward quickly, pushing my cardigan from my shoulders and tugging my top up over my head. I followed her lead, unbuttoning her blouse, then trailing kisses down her neck and across her collarbone as the fabric fell to the floor. I could already feel a wet patch forming in my lacy thong as I touched Mia's skin. I knew I wanted Mia, but I didn't want to rush things so I left Mia to control the pace.

As I ran my tongue across her collarbone once more, Mia expertly unclasped my bra and slowly trailed my fingers from the centre of my back, over my shoulders and down my arms pushing the bra straps down as she went. I could feel my skin tingling from the light caress of her fingertips followed by a shiver down my spine as I focused on her touch. As my bra fell from my body, Mia's fingers intertwined with mine as her lips found each of my nipples in turn. I watched her lick and suck each of them, playfully tugging at them with her teeth.

"God that's good" I exhaled, enjoying every moment.

"I have an idea." whispered Mia as she pushed me backwards until I was lying across the bed. All I could do was nod as I tried to push my tongue between her lips, wanting more of her. But Mia was distracted by her thoughts now. She unlocked her fingers from mine, running them back up my arms, guiding my arms up over my head as she did so. Once they were in place she tied my wrists together and secured them to her headboard.

"I think I'm liking your idea already." I exclaimed as Mia quickly wriggled my jeans down over my hips leaving me laid before her in my small, black lacy thong. I could see the excitement in her actions, which were clumsier than before. She traced her fingers up the insides of my legs and over my thighs, her touch firmer and quicker than before as they grazed the skin just under the little fabric left on my body. Before yanking the material down my legs, she planted a soft kiss between my legs, gasping as she felt my wetness through my thong.

Now I was laid bare in front of Mia, wrists secured above my head and ankles tied to the foot of the bed with legs spread wide. I'd never told Mia this, but I loved to be submissive so being restrained like this was definitely a turn on. The anticipation of what was to come was also working its magic on me.

"Now there's a view," Mia stood at the foot of the bed looking over my naked body, "Something's missing though." Mia walked over to the head of the bed, and produced a silky blindfold from the nightstand which she tied over my eyes. "Perfect!" I no longer knew where Mia was or what she was doing but I thought I heard the sound of a camera shutter moments later. Mia had captured the image of me lying there perfectly, and unbeknown to me, that image swiftly made its way to James phone letting him know what was going on at home.

"Now, you wait there for me, I'm going to get us some drinks for later."

"Where do you think I'm going to go Mia, hurry back to me." I laughed nervously.

I don't really know how much time passed, it could have been 30 seconds but it felt more like 30 minutes as I laid there bare and blindfolded. I felt my body quivering as I eagerly awaited Mia's return. I craved the touch of her against my skin again.

"Mia, is that you?" I thought I heard the front door open, followed by what sounded like footsteps on the stairs. I thought I could hear more than one set of footsteps but I knew the blindfold must be playing tricks on the rest of my senses. Turns out I had heard right, Mia hadn't come back alone.

"Mmmm that view!" she exclaimed. "Now Sophia, I am going to do whatever I want with you, I don't want to hear you asking questions or telling me to do things differently. If you try, I will gag you. Do you understand?" I nodded quickly, the nervous excitement taking my breath away. With that I felt her fingers exploring my soaking wet pussy. I was clean shaven today, glad I'd made the effort 'just in case'.

"Look how wet you are Sophia! Do you like being tied up for me?"

"Yes" I breathed, "I want you so bad already, use your tongue?" The exploring stopped. "Please, don't stop."

"I told you not to tell me what to do. Now open your mouth." Mia placed something in my mouth, similar to a ping pong ball and secured it behind my head. I knew Mia was kinky, but I hadn't realised how much. We now had restraints, a blindfold and a ball gag in place and she had barely even started, she truly had control of me now.

The exploring began again, I felt her lips travelling down my torso, then moving away from me before a tongue licked up and down my slit. The tongue belonged to James, not Mia as I later discovered, meanwhile Mia sat filming us from the corner. The camera had been rolling from the moment they walked in the room, showing Mia bring a finger to her lips to keep James quiet, she didn't want me to know he was there quite so early into her fun. I didn't know all of this until a few days later, not until I received my own copy.

Being unable to move, see or speak meant every inch of me was focused on the tongue lapping up my juices and flicking across my clit harder and faster as one, then two fingers slid themselves inside me and my body rocked against them. I was no longer nervous about being with Mia, my mind was fully in the moment, enjoy every second, every touch. But just as I felt the pleasure building up inside me, desperate to reach its peak, the tongue took one last generous lick up my slit and the fingers left the wet and warm confines of my body. I was left wanting more. I tried to groan but the gag stopped any coherent noises passing my lips.

"Did you want that to continue?" Mia's lustful tone teased, "Don't worry, we are far from over." I felt the bed move slightly as she moved to join me, her legs straddled me as she worked her way back up my body leaving my skin tingling from her touch. It was not just her lips that worked their way up, but her whole body followed until her knees were either side of my head. "I'm going to remove this gag now, but don't think you'll get much time to talk," I felt the ball tugged out of my mouth, just seconds before I felt Mia lower herself onto my face.

Mia's intentions were unmistakable, she knew exactly what she wanted today. So I quickly licked my tongue across the part of her pussy directly over my mouth, and let her move herself into position so I could focus on her more sensitive spots. I had only been intimate with Mia on a handful of occasions, there did not feel confident or experienced in what she wanted from me so I tried not to think about what I was doing, and let the moment take over. I could feel her hips gently gyrating as my tongue moved back and forth, and a small moan escaped her lips. I loved hearing that she was enjoying herself with me. I moaned back, the sounds muffled by her wet lips.

As my tongue moved to circle her opening, I thought I heard a noise near the foot of the bed. Just as I'd convinced myself it was the sense deprivation playing tricks on me, I suddenly felt something pressing between my legs. I could feel that Mia was facing the headboard so there was no way this could be her. My tongue stopped rigidly as my body tensed up, realising Mia and I were not alone in the room.

"Its OK Sophia, just relax, trust me," she coaxed as she continued to move her hips over my face wanting me to continue. "Come on, trust me." I didn't know what to do or think in that moment, but I was tied up and blindfolded with Mia's sopping wet pussy still covering my mouth, rocking back and forth to encourage me, so my options felt somewhat limited. Slowly, my tongue pressed back against her clit, softly at first then with more intensity as I felt the pressure increase against my own pussy. I did trust Mia, although it was still difficult to relax not knowing who was pressing against me. Mia had planned today well, she had made sure I was left craving the orgasm they had built up in me before and my still wet pussy lips allowed the stranger to penetrate into me whether I fully agreed or not. I gasped as I felt their cock push deeply inside me, thrusting over and over as I tensened against them. But my pussy tensing and tightening around them only spurred them on faster and deeper.

Mia and I only share one mutual friend, James, so I could only hope it was him between my legs, but he was silent and I couldn't see anything beyond a few millimeters below the blindfold. I couldn't believe Mia would put me in such a vulnerable position, abusing my trust by bringing someone else in here without my knowledge. Despite this, my body betrayed me as on a subconscious level I was turned on by Mia's control of me, like I said before, I loved being submissive and this was the ultimate domination over me.

The waves of my orgasm crept over me, consuming my body, focusing all my attention on my need to release the sexual tension built up inside of me. The anticipation of Mia, the stranger between my legs, the restraints. I moaned loudly into Mia as I tried to continue fucking her with my tongue. Mia lifted herself up, knowing she was the final distraction from my orgasm. She moved to sit next to me on the bed wanting to watch me cum. She took the camera back from James, to capture my orgasm as it swept over me.

As I laid panting, no longer thinking about anything, I felt Mia's weight shift to straddle my hips. I still wanted her, despite the vulnerability I felt knowing she had allowed a stranger to bring me to my peak, and I heard my breath catch as I felt her draw my hard nipple into her mouth, running her tongue over its tip.

Mia gasped and nipped at my breasts as her body started rocking, I felt her sudden intake of breath, recognising it as a response to being penetrated. I hadn't felt the stranger climax with me moments earlier, so I could only assume he had decided to finish himself with Mia as she leant over me. I could feel the bed moving along with them, gently at first but soon gathering momentum. Mia soon collapsed on top of me, her breasts pressed against mine. Mia had gorgeous boobs, small and pert with nipples that hardened at the slightest touch.

"Sophia, I'm going to free your ankles in a minute. I want you to turn over and get on your knees for me." Mia sat up and moved towards the foot of the bed. I hadn't imagined that she wasn't done with me until now. I slowly rolled onto my stomach, then brought my knees up beneath me. My wrists were still tied above my head which meant my head stayed low on the bed and my bum rose into the air. "I like that view Sophia, you have a gorgeous tight little bum." I wiggled a little for her, and heard a small giggle from her lips as I did so.

"Have you ever had someone finger your ass Sophia?" I shook my head, "That's what I am going to do. First I'm putting that gag back in your mouth as I don't want you asking me to stop when you don't really mean it. If you really want it to stop, you just unclench your fists and we'll stop." I did have very limited experience of anal play from my late teens but it was so long ago I had almost forgotten.

"Ok," I breathed just before the ball gag was placed back between my lips. Part of me wanted to say no, anal play has never been something I've been interested in, and the little I remember from last time, it wasn't the most enjoyable experience. I didn't say anything though, embracing the submissive character in me that Mia had invited out to play.

"This might be cold, but just try and relax," I felt Mia smear a cold thick liquid over my ass, then her finger circling my opening, pushing the liquid inside me. I could only imagine the liquid was some form of lubricant. Her fingers moved from focusing on my anus to caress my bum, before she moved back to focusing on pushing a finger inside me. I gasped as I first felt the first one enter me, and she stopped as my body tensed. She didn't remove her finger though, but left it in place as I got used to this new sensation.

I felt another finger start to probe between my pussy lips again, no doubt distracting me as I way of getting me to relax. As my juices started to flow again, Mia rubbed her fingers all over my slit before pushing another into my anus. The two fingers slowly moved back and forth stopping at times to part slightly, opening me wider each time. As I grew used to the new sensation I realised it wasn't as unpleasant I'd remember from previous and I allowed myself to try and enjoy the new experience, somehow forgetting it was not just me and Mia in the room.

"I wish I could fuck your tight little ass," Mia's voice was thick with lust and desire as she continued to play, one hand at my ass while the other played with my pussy. "You are doing amazing Sophia, you're so hot!" Mia's fingers moved away from my bum, one after the other but she continued to explore me with her other hand. Then I felt the stranger behind me, between my legs once again. I tried to say no but the gag stopped me, I'd forgotten Mia's earlier instruction on how to stop them. My sounds were mistaken for pleasure, indicating I wanted more, and I soon felt his hard cock slowly pushing against me, wanting to continue what Mia has started whilst she fingered me. I pulled my body forward away from him but his hands gripped my hips and pulled me back, landing my ass right on the tip of his erection. Once the tip of him was inside, he pulled out and thrust back into me, a little deeper than before, continuing this motion and grunting at his own pleasure.

Mia's fingers were inside me too, I could feel them stroking the wall between my pussy and my ass, encouraging the stranger to continue fucking me as she did this, teasing us both.

"I bet you love being fucked up the ass Sophia, now I'm going to make you cum harder than ever." Mia pulled her fingers out of me, leaving room for her to penetrate me with her vibrator instead. She had left me dripping wet and had little trouble pushing it inside after rubbing the tip over my clit. I gasped at the discomfort of feeling both of my hole's filled so deeply but thankful they had both paused momentarily to allow my body to adjust. Working in tandem they thrust in and out of their respective hole's to quickly overwhelm my senses.

Had Mia told me this was her idea when we started I would never have agreed, I didn't know how intense and hot this would feel. I think thats why I liked Mia so much, she allowed me to lower my guard and leave my inhibitions at the door. She showed me the dirty, hot, sexual being I could be if I wanted too. I could think of nothing but my urge to moan and scream as the pleasure washed over me.

Just as I thought this was it, this was what would push me over the edge, I felt Mia's vibrator spring to life buzzing inside of me quickly followed by the bunny ears tickling my sensitive clit. I knew I couldn't hold back much longer, but I wanted too, I didn't want this new experience to end.

"Stop fighting it Sophia, I want you to cum for me."

Following Mia's words, I couldn't fight it any longer, I buried my head into the bed moaning loudly and pushed back against the stranger inside me, allowing him in even deeper than I thought was possible. I heard him moan followed by Mia's shush reminding him to be quiet. Mia changed the settings on the vibrator, knowing I couldn't resist any longer. My body bucked violently as the beginnings of my orgasm took hold. The stranger held still, allowing my body to now do the rest of the work, no doubt trying to resist his own orgasm. Mia continued to work her vibrator, refusing to let the pressure subside as my orgasm passed over me. I screamed her name against the gag as I came but still she continued wanting more from me.

The stranger behind began thrusting again, harder and faster than before, no longer concerned with my pleasure but focused on his own. I barely had a moment to recover as a second orgasm quickly rose within me. Then I felt the gag loosen in my mouth, he had undone the clip at the back of my head and I allowed the gag to fall out.

"Mia," I panted, "no more, Mia... oh MIA!" She ignored my half hearted plea for her to stop, knowing I was about to cum again. The stranger pushed hard against me, my body leaning forward until I was laid on my stomach trapping Mia's under beneath me as it worked her vibrator. I could feel every slight movement like this and the new position pressed the bunny ears from the vibrator hard against my swollen clit.

12