When Two Minds Become One

Story Info
Two psychics feel each other through a night of sexual desire.
2.6k words
4.45
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been psychic. I can recall being a child, when my then absentee mother, would get angry at me for finishing her sentences. I didn't really know what to call it then and for much of my life I hid this fact, although I did often take advantage of it, sometimes even for less than ethical reasons.

It wasn't until detective John Scott came out to the public with irrefutable proof of his own powers, that psychics started coming out of the closet. He came out on live television after speaking with Larry King regarding his wildly successful career in solving the unsolvable crimes. Us psychics however, are a very rare breed. We were one in a million and I had met one in my early adulthood which still to this day makes my panties drenched.

His name was James. I never got a last name and I haven't been able to find him since and I've always wondered what would happen if we ever met again. It was a Friday night in midtown Manhattan and I had been out with my best friend Carissa.

I was sitting with my vodka martini, dressed in my favorite black dress out for some trouble. It was amazing how easy it was to bring home any guy I wanted when I could read their every thought. It was also great to root out the creeps. Carissa was being hounded by a much younger man that she had no interest in, when I felt John arrive. I could literally feel his presence before even walked in the door, and I could tell he felt me. See, psychics don't just read thoughts, we feel emotions, we feel physical movements, and I could feel John.

We were in what used to be an old irish speak-easy and John swung the door open with a raw and knowing intent on exactly who he was looking for. From the moment he opened the door his eyes were on me like no one else in the world existed. He was wearing a black suit jacket, with off grey pants and a white collared shirt. He had a medium length undercut with grays showing through that most typical mid 30's men have. He had stubble showing and a kind of purposely unkempt appearance. I could see he was fit through his jacket, as he had a beautiful V shaped torso. As soon as I felt him my eyes didn't leave his either. His intent was also mine. I had never had the opportunity to meet another psychic, let alone one who was one of the sexiest men I had ever witnessed.

He walked up to me and simply said, "Finish that drink." After all he knew what I was thinking, we were easily able to dispose with the normal dating and hooking up rituals that most of these poor other people will be spending the rest of their night going through, while my new friend and I are fucking each other's brains out. He kissed me and drew the attention of Carissa, now drawn to his presence almost as much as I was. She looked at me shocked. I simply said, "We know each other and we have to leave."

"But we just got here." She said, feeling hurt.

She knew about my abilities. I replied, "I'm sorry he's psychic too, and I need to fuck him right now. Not later tonight, not tomorrow, right now, I know you understand."

"Ohhh, Ohhhkay." She replied. She got it, she got it immediately when I implanted the thought.

James grabbed my hand softly, but then led me roughly. "This is crazy" I thought.

James replied, "No it's beautiful, and you look amazing, I want to devour your mind."

For the first time in my life I realized that I had to be careful what I thought. At the same time I blushed from his comment. I could feel his lust for my toned ass and shapely breasts. They were smaller than normal, but I could tell he liked them that way.

Feeling me blushing, he said, "You're welcome, try this on for size."

He made my pussy throb. He made my pussy throb just by the thought. I could similarly feel his erection. I could feel the blood flowing into him, as if I had my very own cock, and it only made me wetter. All this was going on as we hailed a taxi.

"How far away are we from your place?" I asked without the need to utter the words.

"Two minutes." He replied. "Have you done this before?" he thought.

"No, you?" My pussy was dripping right now and I wasn't wearing any panties. My juices were running down my leg.

"No, you're the first one I've met."

"Same." I thought.

"You're pussy feels amazing" he thought. He elaborated "I've never read someone else when I've been turned on."

"Me either" I replied. Being a psychic is surprisingly awkward. When you read person's mind during sex you often get some weird thoughts that you don't want to get and it turns things strange very quickly. It's also a one way street. We can hear, but we can't project. I realized this wouldn't be a problem with James.

"Here we go." He said as a taxi pulled up.

"You really are new at this. You talk a lot for someone who can hear my thoughts." Instead of replying he responded with making me more aroused.

"Be careful you're going to make me cum. I've never felt this before."

"I do have to slow down. I feel just as aroused as you."

I looked down to see him bulging. The silhouette of his thick manhood was impressive. I could feel how big it was, but the visual didn't help. As I stepped into the cab my legs gave out. I was cumming already. I looked back at him and I didn't have to read his mind to realize he was too. He was bent over to hide it from the cabby. But he couldn't help letting out a small moan.

The cabbie asked, "Where to."

I looked at him, but was out of breath. James gained his composure and ordered, "6 blocks down and a right on Roosevelt."

James sat in the cab, still erect. A white dot of cum protruded through his pants at the tip of his cock. I slipped my finger over it and lifted it off with the tip. When I touched him his erection throbbed and so did my pussy. I was a stream at that point. Quivering I lifted my finger, making sure he could see my every move, and I licked his cum off of it. We both throbbed with excitement as I did it.

He reached between my legs and thought to me, "I'm not losing my excitement, there's no refractory period."

This and his fingers slipping slowly between my legs, pushed us both over the edge again. I could barely think. "My ability to have multiple orgasms is transferring to you." I thought, and, we realized. At the same time his fingers were in me and we could feel me pulsating. It was almost too much, I thought. This is almost too good. James thought, "It's blissful. There's no other thought to describe it."

I looked at him amazed as we headed towards his house. He was a god. He was everything in that moment, and I was his goddess.

The cabbie interrupted, "We're here."

James trying to hide anything from visibility got his cash out.

The cabby thoughts came to me as I mistakenly read him, "That guy really got her worked up. This is the part about being a cabby I really don't mind."

He was a fat old man, and it thankfully gave me and James a bit of a break as my disgust quickly deflated both of us. It gave us just enough of a break to exit the car without any embarrassing protrusions on James's part. James handed him the cash and as the cabby sped off, he grabbed me tightly and kissed me. I barely knew the man and he had just given me two of the best orgasms of my entire life. As we entered the door to the entryway, I began to get excited by the anticipation of having him in me, and at the same time, feeling me wrapped around his beautiful, and returning bulge in his pants. I could feel my wetness dribbling down to my knee. Best of all, James could feel all of this as well. It was other worldly.

I wobbled up the stairs on uneasy legs and thankfully he had the first door on the right. I could tell he was equally as starry as he fumbled for the keys and ringing in his, in our, ears. He finally found the right key and as he stuck the key in the door I imagined the key being his cock, and the lock being him inside of me.

He turned ever so slightly, "You are a very naughty dirty girl."

I smiled and with that he had the door open. I rushed him as he walked through and slammed the door behind us. I kissed him ripped his shirt buttons, working my way down to his cock. I wanted to see what it felt like to get your cock sucked and I wasn't disappointed. It was so different. It drove me even more wild that he could feel and taste what it was like to have a dick in his mouth. I worried a bit, that this would deter him, but he calmly thought, "Don't worry, you have no idea what a turn on this is." I did though. I had every idea and it felt orgasmic. I wanted to swallow him. As I was sucking and sliding my tongue down his shaft, I lifted up my dress and pulled it up to my shoulders. There was a puddle beneath me, and when what i saw transferred to his brain, he exploded, and so did I.

I screamed in pleasure which, thankfully for his neighbors, was muffled by his cock. His knees buckled, and I went from crouching to being splayed out on the floor. He lifted my petite frame up, with little effort. While carrying me I noticed the decor, "You have nice taste."

"I picked you didn't I," he said and then thought, "I can't wait to see how you taste."

"Fuck, me either." I said, thinking some things are better spoken.

He set me down standing at the foot of his bed. He lifted the remnants of my dress over my head, but stopped before it was all the way off in order to blind fold me. He wanted me to see, no, to feel through him. My legs were still wobbly from the last orgasm, but also from the anticipation. I could feel him slowly bring his head down to my very swollen and erect nipple. Just as I could feel him about to put it in his mouth, he lunged his hand towards my other one and expertly squeezed it. My hips jerked, but I fought the orgasm this time, and then he bit down on my other nipple, with just the pressure I liked.

"You're trying to kill me" I thought and we both laughed.

Undeterred he thought, "Have you ever tasted pussy?"

"You don't need me to answer that," as my mouth watered.

He pushed me onto the bed and grabbed behind my thighs to push them up. He licked me starting with just between my asshole and cunt, which immediately had me spasming. I came again as he shoved his fingers in me and he, we moaned together. Still shaking, he moved his mouth and began to suck on my clit as he rammed his fingers in me. There was no motion that was not one of pleasure in every motion he made. It was like we were making love to each other and to ourselves.

I came three more times before he was done and I instinctively wiped my chin. He laughed, "You don't have to do that I do," he said.

He flipped me over and entered me easily from the juices that had built up. He was big enough to be just too big if he went too far. He could hit me just rough enough to be good, but didn't go far enough to hurt me. He hit my cup de sac which sent my entire body over the edge as I was nearly sent into seizures from the ecstasy. I was having my very first full body orgasm, and so apparently was he as he dropped down further into me. He steadied himself on top of me and we both cried. This was beyond pleasure. This was spiritual.

He regained his composure, and began thrusting wildly, primally, like he was possessed. I lost track of the orgasms as everything started to go black. He kept thrusting until we both passed out from utter exhaustion.

That night, in my dreams it felt like we never stopped. Our minds danced with each other as we slept and our dreams intertwined. I can only guess that we came together the entire night.

I awoke to the same position we had finished in with him still inside me and I immediately began cumming. My voice and his own orgasm woke him up too and he pulled himself out of me, as our cum flowed out of my hole and down my leg.

He rolled over, confused, and out of breath. He turned to me, kissed me on the forehead and asked, "Did we ever stop or was I dreaming of you all night?"

"I don't know." I thought and he smiled.

"No one else can ever have what we just had. Do you know that?"

"No they can't." I replied as I pulled him closer.

We lay there dreamily until I thought of breakfast.

"Eggs would be good wouldn't they." He said, obviously reading me, he continued, "I'll be back with some coffee too."

I lay there thinking about what had happened trying to get my mind off of the lustful, uncontrollable animal, that we turned each other into. After regaining what composure I could I strolled into the kitchen to grab the coffee that I knew he just poured me.

"Thank you." I thought. It was unspoken that I wasn't saying thank you for just the coffee and breakfast.

"You're welcome. I think we broke each other." He thought.

"Only in the best way," I answered.

We sat in the most comfortable silence while we ate, both occasionally reminiscing and smiling across the table. Afterwards I dressed myself, walked back out to the kitchen and kissed him deep an passionately.

"You know why we can only do this once don't you?" He said saddened.

It was well rumored that if two psychics stayed together they lost the outside world. That same detective had met someone due to his fame and later issued a warning to the community when he detailed his love affair.

"I do." I replied, as I kissed him with more passion than any romance actress could ever recreate.

Every once in awhile I feel him on the crowded streets or as a passerby on the subway and every time I do, I get an amazing pulsing and throbbing orgasm. Each time it happens I feel his thoughts and mine say, "Thank you, my love." and every time, it's enough to fill my heart and bring me back.