When was the Last Time You Ate

Story Info
Old Geezer befriends vagabond girl who falls for him.
1.3k words
4.12
12.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers

John had just turned 72 and was sitting at a table outside MacDonalds. He saw the girl pull in to the parking lot in an old Buick. The passenger's seat had been removed and she was obviously sleeping in her car. She got out and raised the hood and a plume of smoke came out. She walked over to a table, presumably to let it cool off.

John said hi and they began to talk. Finally john said "When was the last time you ate."

The girl said "Yesterday I had hot dog."

John bought her a number 8 supersized with an extra large chocolate shake and an apple pie. She wolfed it down like a starved dog.

The girl was Susan. She was 19, single, attractive and very thin with the exception of quite large breasts for such a slightly built girl. She had the remains of a black eye which she explained as having gotten in a not too friendly homeless camp. She had ADHD, and fiber something or other that caused her pain. She was heading to New Mexico to try and find an old friend from grade school who remarried and now had some new last name. "I don't know if she will help me out as we ended things on a sour note some 10 years earlier." She could not remember the girls last name but it was something like Williams or Wilson. In other words, she had completely run out of options. She was alone in this world since her mother died. The dad had disappeared long ago.

She had high cheek bones, natural blonde hair and very blue eyes. She had a nice butt, however, her breasts were her defining feature. They were heavy and the nipples were on the front, as could be seen thru her braless top.

They talked for a while and finally John asked where she was going to spend the night. She had no plan. So John suggested she stay in the old travel trailer in back of his house.

She followed him home and began cleaning out the dirty trailer and giving it a feminine touch.

John Bar-B-Qued a couple of steaks and they sat at his picnic table and ate together. The girl had been on the road for a year. It had not been easy. The car was on it's last leg. She trusted no one. Several boyfriends had betrayed her, as she put it, She did not like millennial guys.

"I was raised by my grandfather, you remind me of him. He was very good to me but then I had to go live with my mom. She drank a lot and was crazy. I finally became a run away and then I got this car when my mom died. Thats all I got when she died."

The girl settled into the camper. It had a shower and was hooked up to John's house for power and water. She began to settle down and trust John after a few weeks. She liked being there, she said.

John took her to a doctor for a physical and she passed with flying colors. She had no STDs and while thin, had put on some weight, especially in her breasts. Her bra had been lost in a homeless camp or laundromat. She was not sure which.

John took her to Victoria's Secret and bought her a lacy white 34 DDD bra. She tried it on in the dressing room and ask John to come in and give his opinion. He liked it and bought the matching panty's.

She touched John as they left the store and said "Thank you, Honey." The girl turned red at the slip of the tongue and blushed.

John said "Thats ok, we both know nothing is going to happen between us." This greatly pleased the girl and made her feel even safer.

The girl had found a friend. Another girl on the next farm. They met at a campfire halloween party. The other girl came over from time to time to see Susan. They talked and talked.

Finally one day Susan told her "I know that this is crazy, what with the age difference and all, but in a way, sometimes, I have feelings for John."

The other girl was shocked. "How could you have feelings for a 70 something old man with old skin and white hair and wrinkles. Yuck."

Susan said nothing more. She had somehow gotten lost in feelings for John and she would have to nip it in the bud.

The next time John suggested that they go to town, she rebuked him. "You just want to fuck me. You are like all the others".

John said nothing. They did not go to town.

Then John backed off and talked to her less. He continued to buy her groceries and smokes. And he Bar-B-Qued several times a week and they ate together.

When her car blew a radiator hose, he had it towed in and fixed. When she needed new shoes, John bought them for her.

The neighbor girl continued to bash John and Susan began to question it. The neighbor girl said John was just waiting his chance to move on her. Susan redoubled her efforts to be cruel to John, hoping to stop the upcoming sexual advances, but John made none.

As the months went by and John's generosity continued, Susan began having more feelings for John. Yes, she still was bitchy to him, but he just kept helping her.

One day winter was approaching and she did not want to spend it in the camper. She gathered up her things and put them in her car. She left John a nasty note. "I can see now how all along you were planning to fuck me when it got cold and I would come into your bed for warmth, and then you could demand it of me. Well, sir, you can go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on. I did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I am leaving and you can go to hell for being such an asshole."

Susan went to Arizona and boondocks on the Bureau of Land Management lands. At first it was good and then she was almost raped by a guy. She moved to another camp and about the same thing happened. A month later her engine blew up. Stuck in a camp with no food, she began to think of John's kindness.

She hit the road and hitchhiked back to the farm. When she showed up, John welcomed her and after a shower, John fed her a steak and she sat ashamed of how badly she had treated him. John explained to her that he had bought new bedding for the camper and installed a new furnace in hopes she would return.

He assured her that he would never try to fuck her and that he was only concerned for her safety. She almost cried.

John went back inside and watch the evening news and then turned in for the night.

In the middle of the night he woke to find her sliding under the covers with him.

All he could say was "I promised you that I would not fuck you."

She responded "Promises are made to be broken."

She slid down under the covers and soon John's cum was in her mouth as she gulped it down. John sighed and relaxed.

The next morning, she had started breakfast. They ate together and then she took John by the hand into the bedroom and put him on his back as she gave him the best sex he had experienced in years.

From then on they were an item.

John had a surprise birthday party for her 20th birthday.

The two lived like an old married couple with her keeping John young and happy.

tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers