When We Met

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The movie's at eleven," he said. "Do you want lunch before or after?" I smiled.

"After's good for me." He nodded. As we were driving, they were doing road construction, and sent us on a detour. We were heading along the road when we saw that it stopped being paved. No one was behind us. Joseph stopped the car.

"Oh no," he said. I looked at him.

"What?"

He licked his teeth, and then apologized. "You're... Not horny, right?" I shook my head no, not understanding. "Good. Because the road's going to be bumpy for a long while." I look at the dirt path ahead. I cupped my boobs, and Joseph sped along, trying to end it.

The vibrations got my cunt, hitting me with small pleasure. I stupidly let go of one of my tits to put pressure on my pussy, and it started to bounce, the nipple rubbing the fabric. It became hard, and I felt a shockwave of pleasure. Soon, I was holding the armrests, loudly moaning, crying out. My tits bounced all over, and I could feel myself cum. But the road hadn't ended, and we kept going, me having the ride of my life. By the time we got to a paved, flat road twenty minutes later, I had cum twice.

Joseph pulled over, and I panted loudly. Sweat stuck my hair to my face. I felt disgusting. I felt a hand on my tit, but it wasn't mine. I looked down to see that his hand was covering my areole, as my boob had bounced out of my shirt. I thanked him softly, and tucked it back in. He quickly pulled his pants down, a semi-hard dick hanging off the seat. He laughed exhaustedly. "Oh my God..."

"What?" I asked, feeling very tired. He shook his head.

"I've never gotten hard so many times before in front of a girl... Never seen a girl orgasm just from a car ride... It's just... We're so bizarre together." I laughed a bit, unable to believe it myself.

"Yeah... We're kind of odd, aren't we?" We laughed some more, and then we started to laugh so hard we were crying. We wiped our tears, and just looked at each other. And then he kissed me. On the lips.

The movie was amazing. He shed a tear, I think.

We laughed and talked about our favorite parts on the way home. It was just after three when we pulled up to my house, and it was blazing outside. He offered to walk me in, but I told him he didn't have to. He did so anyways. I thanked him shyly, and he just smiled. I kissed him quickly, and tried to enter the house. Unfortunately, it was locked, and I stupidly fumbled with the key and lock to get through the front door. I watched him walk back to his car and pull away through the window. I was starting to fall for that young man.

We began to date, spending the day together on Wednesdays and going on dates on Fridays. We found our interests, our differences, everything. We were happy together.

We were alone on the doorstep to my house. The inside lights were off. No one was there. We kissed softly. Then longer, and more passionately. I opened the door, kissing him as I did. We closed the door, hugging and panting as we climbed the stairs. He fondled my chest, soft moans escaping me between breaths, leading him to my bed.

He tried to push me onto it. "Wait," I breathed. I kissed his neck softly, lifting his shirt off. The guy had pecs and abs. I'm not complaining. I kissed down his neck, down his bare chest, down his stomach, until I was resting on my knees. I undid his belt, and pulled his pants down, and his boxers. He wasn't hard. I dared to do it.

I grabbed his giant shaft, coyly pulling the foreskin back and licking his head. "Get ready," I breathed to him, and barely forced it into my mouth. I looked up at him. He was gaping. I could feel him get harder... And harder.

"Ow... Hey, Kair, less teeth... Ow! Kair! Open wider! This is hurting!" He had grown thicker while he was getting hard. He pried against my jaw, his giant dick too big. I tried to pull off, but we were stuck. I looked up at him in panic. I could still breathe through my nose, but we couldn't move.

A door slammed open. "Kair?" called someone downstairs. A female. And I locked the door. Joseph and I looked at each other. My mother was home.

"Kair, you here?" We had left a trail of lights leading to my room. We could hear her climbing the stairs. "Kair? You awake?" We heard her on the second floor. We tried to separate, but couldn't. She opened the door.

"Holy shit!" she cried, covering her mouth, pure shock on her face. Joseph looked at her awkwardly.

"Uh... Hey, Karen's mom... What's up?" I looked at the ceiling, completely embarrassed.

"Karen! Why are you... Get that thing out of your mouth right now!" Joseph chuckled weakly.

"She... Can't."

"Oh yes she can!" my mother shouted, and grabbing my face, pulled away from Joseph.

"Ow!" he shouted, and I groaned, my mouth hurting. Mom kept straining, but to no avail. She gave up, and sat on my bed, her face in her hands, mumbling, "Oh my God..." Joseph licked his lips, looking for something to say.

Fortunately, later on, we had a much better experience together...

12