When We Played

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy is dared (by Joules I notice) to pull back his foreskin, to show the rest of his cock. Which he does without hesitation. And leaves it like that, allows the smooth and round head of his cock to take in the air.

The girls are dared to kiss for a whole minute, which they do, setting a dangerous precedent. The boys watch, in silence, as Kelly and Joules they lean into each other, as they hold each other's arms, shoulders, and kiss, with faked (we assume) but convincing passion, we watch them opening their mouths, we can see each of their tongues, gently pushing forward, touching, teasing the other, then firmer, then with even more convincing passion thrusting their tongues in and out of the other's mouth, as they hold each other by the waist, and as their nipples touch, as their stiff and long nipples touch and rub. And as the boys' penises quiver and pulse some more, not completely, or even half erect, but as the boys' young members thicken.

I look at Andy's, at Brett's, notice this thickening, as we watch the girls snogging, I notice Andy's foreskin has re-covered his tip, but that I can still see the very end of the shiny purple tip of his prick, that, is there, some moisture at the very end of it, that the closed lips of his urethra are oozing a small pearl of pre-cum. I can also see that Brett's is still longer, and thicker. I try not to look at mine, and tell myself not to touch, that one firm movement would have me spurting my seed over the floor, in front of everyone. I feel on a knife edge of sexual excitement, and still no-one has touched my cock, apart from, me, briefly, in the kitchen with Joules.

The girls stop kissing. Turn to face us. I am dared to take Andy's penis in my hand, keep it there for a minute. I do this, not without much protestation of distaste, of course, but I do it, to keep the game going. And Andy lets me, for the same reason. He stands, I stand in front of him, insert my fingers between the warm length of his penis and the rough tight cooler protrusion of his balls, I feel his soft cock in my hand, oblige myself to hold it, to close my fingers around it and lift it away from his body. I feel it pulsing, it feels heavy, strange, a hot tube of throbbing male sex in my hand. I wonder if Andy will get hard, I wonder if his cock will stiffen in my hand, or whether it will shrink, whether he's trying to control himself. Then I wonder if my own cock will show any reaction to what I'm doing. And I do feel Andy's prick harden, just, imperceptibly by sight, but in my hand I can feel him get stiffer, his cock pulses, I feel it throb, a tremor of warm blood floods into his soft spongy tissue. He is turned on, fuck, Andy is aroused by this, a little, his cock is getting thicker under the pressure of my fingers. There is the urge to go with this, to squeeze, to manipulate, to rub his cock more forcefully. I resist. This could easily go too far, too quickly. He is a housemate, we don't need this sort of awkwardness.

But I carry on holding, I carry on feeling him grow, and feel myself reciprocate. I feel my own cock trembling with an influx of blood. I ask how long is left, I'm told there is still another half minute. This could get troubling, for both of us. I count down, trying to concentrate on not getting hard. I inadvertently move my fingers around Andy's hot member, feeling the swell of his shaft, the tremors of blood pumping in, I realise I have more or less stroked Andy's cock, and have pulled his foreskin back again, I can see his shiny wet tip, and feel myself harden, as he forces me to open my grip slightly. I'm finally at zero, and release. Just at the full minute, just before we are both standing there with fully erect and demonstrably mutually aroused penises.

We take a step back, there is more silence, I look, we all look, Andy's cock is pointing away from his body, away from his tight balls, not hard, but his cock is longer, thicker, quite obviously in a state of partial arousal from having my hand wrapped around it. Though this is probably more excusable, if excuses were needed, physical sensation is physical sensation, it is a reasonable reaction even for a man with, as far as I know, an unblemished record of heterosexuality, compared to mine, who was only holding, I was holding another man's soft cock, and this has given mine the same unmistakable signs of arousal as Andy's.

My prick is sticking out, further than his, still not completely outwards, nowhere near up, but everyone is able to look at my cock and see it's longer than before, thicker, straighter, with my foreskin having been pulled back by the swelling of my bulb. I look, I see the hint of my cock head.

I think of the next step, the next gamble, asking Kerry to go down on Joules for a minute. Kerry bargains me down: she'll lick it, she'll kiss it, but that's all. They agree to this, with much laughter (the guys know where this is inevitably leading now, that we are likely to watch this, that we will be unable to stop ourselves from reacting, that we could easily be standing, watching, with our pricks stiff, pointing out at various angles of hardness and arousal. This thought takes a second to occur to all of us. The next step would lead to the inevitable other, we'd have to suck the other's stiff penis, arrange ourselves in some three link chain of fellatio, or oil ourselves up, lubricate our stiff pricks, slide them into each other's tight virgin asshole, perhaps all joining in that conga-line of buggery. We individually force ourselves not to watch the girls' show with as much involvement as we'd like).

They take up a position on the sofa, Joules laying flat, Kelly clambering on top, first at her head, grinning, their bare breasts touching again, they kiss again, with some tenderness, then some apparent passion, lips opening, touching, their tongues circling and teasing, Joules takes her friend's lip between hers before Kelly works her way down, kissing her neck, her chest, taking a nipple in her mouth, I realise she is either putting on a good show or is actually enjoying this. She reaches her soft smooth belly, we see her licking, then kissing the tangle of Joules's bush, breathing in, tasting the aroma of her sex. Joules opens her legs, she pushes her legs apart, offering everyone a clear view of her thick raised dark pussy, and invites Kelly in, holds her head and pulls her closer to her open mound.

There is suddenly some hesitancy, some nervous giggling. The guys join in, feeling obliged to keep this on the light side of danger. The sight of Kelly lowering herself between Joules's naked thighs is far from funny though. I look at Brett, at Andy, they look back, we raise eyebrows, glance openly at each other's cocks, mine still full and solid, Andy's just the same, Brett's looks soft still, we're hoping for reassurance that one won't be the only to start getting blatantly aroused.

We look back, Kelly glances at us, down at us, grins, the places her mouth against her best friend's vulva. Fuck, fuck. I watch, we all watch Kelly open her mouth and start to kiss Joules's pussy. She holds her bare thighs, we see her lips against Joules's soft damp looking labia, then her tongue, fuck, I watch Kelly licking her friend's sex, pushing her tongue between the cleft of her thick hairy lips, opening her, we can see the first glistening of moisture released, and spread up to her swollen, surely aching clitoris. And Joules moans. She has her eyes closed, we see her pelvis raise, get pushed against Kelly's probing mouth, her hands gripping the arm of the sofa, and a moan, a gasp of pleasure escapes her.

And, it pains me to say, shocks her into opening her eyes, and ending the moment. And trying to laugh it off.

Kelly stops, she sits up, as does Joules, without putting her legs together though, we are still able to see the wet folds of her aroused cunt. We see her looking at the three of us, down at us. We let her. I look. All of us are showing our own signs of arousal, even standing as we were, my cock is longer again, thicker, Andy's is hanging down but is as thick and long as mine, both of us displaying a thick vein running along the centre of our shafts. And Brett's. I look, we all look, he is still the soft side of aroused, but I judge him already to be more or less as long as me when I am fully erect. His cock is sticking out, a touch, away from his tight large balls, his exposed tip smooth and moist, but god he looks huge, his cock is thicker than before, thicker than Andy or me, and longer, I make a quick judgement of length, though I am unsure why, I reckon Brett's cock is a good eighteen centimetres already, a heavy unfurled rope of thick cut penis.

"Right boys, your number is up, come on in. I want to see at least one of those cocks in at least one of your mouths, what's good for the goose, etc."

"Yep, who is going to suck whose cock? You decide."

"Fuck, I knew this, fuck, why did we dare them to do that?"

"And no chickening out, no way, you will never hear the last of it. So?"

We face each other. We look at each other. Whether any of us want to is distinct from none of us being seen to want to.

"Well, look, I have already has his cock in my hand, so, it should be one of you."

"One of us to what?"

"No, come on boys, you can work this out, it has to be all of you. Will, you can suck Brett, Andy, you can suck Will, then Brett you can suck Andy, yeah, all three of you, no escaping."

"Hang on, this is not going to happen, no way, I am not sucking a guy's cock."

"Yep, or, you choose, honest, we can call it a night."

We're given the choice, we could stop, we could call it some sort of a night. I say it though, I am the one to say it.

"Alright, fuck it, for how long?"

"Yay. A full two minutes."

"Two! Fuck, you only went down on her for one!"

"Or, you know, go to bed, call it a night."

"Hmm."

"Not two, sorry, no way, less, half a minute."

"One minute!"

"Okay."

"Really? Oh my god, really? I have got to see this, I so want to see you all with each other's penises in your mouths."

"Fuck it, okay, Brett, you sit, I'll, well, I'll, no, you stand in front of me, and I'll sit, and then you, Andy, you sit there, and I'll, then you stand and Brett will..."

"What? Will? Say what you'll be doing?"

"Brett, you stand there, and I'll suck your cock for one minute, then I'll stand here, and Andy will suck my cock, then Brett will suck Andy's cock. Okay?"

"Oh my."

We look at each other, we look down. The logistical tenor of the conversation has had a slightly deflating effect. All of us look smaller and softer than a minute or so ago. My cock has retreated to a wobbling point, Andy's has regained a more relaxed stature, even Brett's cock has shrunk to a size that most men would be satisfied with as a full erection. I wait, I've suggested it, I feel I should wait for someone else to agree to it. I feel I really shouldn't be so eager to have Brett's cock in my mouth, or his mouth on mine.

"Fuck it, okay."

And I sit. I am being looked at by everyone, the game has changed now, it is still in a different category than orgiastic play, it is not overt, we are still kidding ourselves this is to do with dares, and not sex, but the sex is there, it is present, it is thickening the air, making the jokes and laughter seem slightly more forced. Yet we continue, of course we do, the laughter is allowing us to go places we'd normally run a mile from.

I sit, I see everyone looking at me, at my once again shrivelled cock, soft and coiled and wobbling between my thighs, perched on top of my tight balls.

Brett stands in front of me. Kelly and Joules

clap, Kelly jumps as she does, her breasts jiggling, Andy, looks at me, down at the cock I am about to take in my mouth, Brett is standing, legs together, his soft large prick hanging down in front of him, in front of me, his scrotum drawn up below it, tight, full, his cock looks enormous, up close, he is standing about a foot in front of me, his pubic hair is dense and thick, it stretches up to his navel, his scrotum tight, full, his cock hangs in front of me, shorn of protective skin his soft bulb is already visible, I look at it, at all of it, at the thick length of his pale stem, at the now slightly darker, smoother round tip, fatter than his thick shaft, a mushroom like bulb at the tip of his long penis, the thick line of his corona, the

tiny slit of his urethra.

"Come on Will, jees, what are you waiting for, get his cock in your mouth."

I look up at Brett, roll my eyes, reach over and take his soft stem in my hand lift it up, I can feel its strange weight, it curls over my fingers, I hold it tighter, wrapping my fingers around his thick soft stem, and look at his already exposed tip, I can taste him already, I can taste his scent, the thick pungent sweet aroma of male sex, and I can see a tiny clear drop of fluid in the eye of his prick, he pulses in my hand, I feel his cock thicken. Fuck, fuck it. I bend forward, my mouth open, and take his penis inside my mouth.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you actually did it,

Joules, fuck, Willem has Brett's cock in his mouth."

This is not quite a first, but it is a far from familiar sensation, having another guy's cock in my mouth, I let it stay there, barely moving, I feel the soft hot length of Brett's penis on my tongue, against my lips. I close my mouth around it, I feel its weight on my soft tongue, its malleable tissue, I can sense it pulsing quickly, and find I am moving my tongue, without thinking, without deciding to, I have my hand wrapped around his stem and I am moving my moist lips over his glans, letting my mouth fill with warmth and wetness, holding his thick smooth tip in this hot moist glove, then licking the underside slightly, I run my moistened lips over his soft tip, down over his shaft.

As I savour the texture and taste of him, as I kiss the smooth wet end of his prick, I realise I do not just have his cock in my mouth, which is all the dare required, I realise I am almost giving him a proper blow job, I am almost sucking Brett's cock, as if to pleasure him. I stop, I leave my mouth closed over his smooth moist tip, I let my tongue swirl around his tender glans. And feel him swell in my mouth.

Fuck. I can feel Brett's cock stiffen. He pulses and shudders. I have to open my mouth wider, his bulb has grown in size, it feels fatter and fuller in my mouth, and I taste a sudden sweetness on my tongue, I realise Brett's big cock is leaking fluid, is oozing pre-cum onto my palate. There is a another spasm of arousal, a further stiffening. Brett is getting hard. The realisation he is getting turned on brings a swell of arousal to my own prick. Shit. I move forward, I slide my mouth further down his swelling stem, for balance I find myself holding Brett's bare ass, gripping his smooth tight ass, shit, when is this over, I don't want to stop, I know, I realise, I want to carry on, I want to feel him stiffen further, until he is completely hard in my mouth, until he comes, until I taste his sweet thick cum, but this is just a game, still, we are playing, I cannot give in to this pleasure.

"Minute. Okay. Time's up."

"Fuck, fucking hell."

I let Brett's cock out of my mouth. I look at it as it slips over my lips, as it hangs back down in front of me, moist, his cock is wet with my saliva, his smooth bulb is shiny with my moisture, and Brett's cock is bigger. Obviously so. Not hard, he's not erect, but his cock has thickened, and lengthened. It swings more stiffly, in a straighter, more pendulous way than before I had my lips and tongue around it.

"Oh my god Will, shit, you have given him a blow job, fuck, I mean, that was, sort of, good, actually, I mean, sort of hot."

"God yeah, I didn't think it would be but yeah, I think you both enjoyed it didn't you, Brett, you seem to have the beginnings of a stiffy? Hey?"

"And you Willem, look, your cock has gotten just a touch bigger, wouldn't you say?"

"Of course this is very unfair, I mean, if we get in the slightest bit turned on, you'll be able to tell, whereas you both could be as wet as you like down there and we'd never know."

"That's exactly right, you'll never know."

"Anyway, Will, your turn, you stand, Andy, get that gorgeous looking dick in your mouth."

I stand in front of Andy, my genitals level with his face, I look down at his crotch, at the tangle of hair and soft dark skin being pushed up by his legs. I look at my own cock, which I can tell, I can feel and see has been affected by having Brett's inside my mouth, my penis has become larger, noticeably so.

Andy doesn't muck about, I take this as eagerness to get things over with, I see him reach then feel his fingers, I feel him hold my penis, between a nervous finger and thumb, I look at him lift my flaccid but full looking cock up, my foreskin covering my tip, I wonder if he'll, if Andy will, and he does, my stomach tumbles as I look at him pulling on my cock to drawn back my foreskin and expose my shiny wet helmet, he holds my shaft, I see him staring at me, at the end of my dick, at the tear of fluid escaping my slit, oozing over the swollen round purple glans of my prick, I see him open his both and bob his head forward, I watch Andy take my cock in his mouth, I feel myself suddenly warm and wet, surrounded by moist moving parts. Do I fight the sensations? It does feel quite fucking good. Can I let myself get hard? Completely?

I feel his other hand cupping my balls, without thinking I shift my legs fall apart, without thinking Andy lowers his hand and massages the hidden root of my prick, and I feel myself harden I can see Andy's untended cock having expanded, it is sticking up, growing in his lap, at the feeling of my cock in his mouth. I can feel myself getting hard in Andy's mouth. I look at his lap, his dick has stiffened, no question, his cock is on its side, on his hip, but fuller, thicker and straighter, he looks unequivocally aroused by the feeling of my prick in his mouth. I am unable to look at Kelly or Joules, they are saying nothing though. I picture them staring, naked, their soft full cunts soaking wet at the sight of their male housemates naked, one sucking the other's penis, all three showing signs of becoming blatantly erect.

I hear a ragged female voice.

"Time gentlemen please."

And we do stop. Andy sits up, I turn, he slips my penis out of his mouth. It drops, not completely down, but down enough to suggest I was more than

minimally aroused, I am, we are both, the three of us showing obvious excitement, all of our cocks are displaying our erotic reaction, to being naked, sure, but to having our cocks in each other's mouths. I glance between us, we all do, Joules and Kelly are staring, without shame, with more overt sexual interest. The game is shifting again. We're all hanging down, but all three of us have longer, thicker, heavier looking pricks, my foreskin is still retracted, my tip glistens with Andy's mouth, with my own pre-cum.

"Boys, fuck, you're really getting in to this aren't you?"

"Still, not fair, you can see our reaction."

"I know, tough being a guy isn't it."

"Brett, you take a seat, Andy, assume the position."

They do. Brett sits, his long dick folding stiffly over his thigh, Andy stands in front of him. We all look at Brett, with less hesitation than me or Andy, he reaches, grips Andy's penis, eases his foreskin back over his swollen smooth red glans and exposes his glistening plum and takes him deep into his mouth. Fuck. He is not messing about. We watch him wrap his lips around the tip of Andy, I look at him moisten himself and slide his mouth back and forth over our friend's dick, holding Andy's bare ass when he does it, gripping his soft smooth cheeks and pulling his soft prick inside him, we watch him bobbing his head up and down, Andy widens his eyes, takes a loud and deep breath, I find myself getting harder, watching them, I look at Brett's crotch, his cock is pulsing upwards, he strokes Andy's naked ass and kisses his penis, I look as he licks Andy's now swollen tip, caressing it with his soft wet tongue, he licks the length of his thickening shaft, fuck, we see him holding his penis up and start to kiss his tight scrotum, taking Andy's tight pouch in his mouth, massaging his testicles with his tongue, then back up, and down, god, Brett takes almost all of Andy's penis inside him, sliding his slick lips over his tip, down his stiff looking rod, almost burying his nose in his thick pubic rug.