When We Were Younger

Story Info
A young couple experimenting with a cousin.
3.3k words
3.86
47.5k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
436 Followers

This is a little story of me, my wife Elizabeth and his cousin Terence.

Elizabeth (Liz) and I were married a year and the three of us were very young.

Respectively I was 24 yo, Liz was 23 and Terence also 24.

We were very good friends and Liz was very attached to his cousin.

We went out frequently with Terence and his girlfriend but at the time they split out, so it was not uncommon for him to drop in on us or have dinner and drinks with us on weekends.

This particular weekend, he had come by to help us with some garden works.

Being Terence single in this period Liz teased him with a sort of those silly surrogate girlfriend plays. I knew they kissed before I came on the scene and this didn't bother me if going out with him she hold his hand in hers or she took him by arm letting him a more or less involuntary feel of her rather heavy boobs.

Coming back to that weekend, all day long she had been giving him just little peeks at her charms while we worked. Something like a little show exposing her braless cleavage or positioning her ass just so saying him she did it with intent to stir his senses like a good girlfriend.

From time to times her nipples became evident under her t-shirt and she also asked him if this had an effect as for a joke.

In the evening we showered, got changed from sweaty clothes and had dinner.

She cooked good foods and the three of us had fun at table talking and goofing off.

After dinner, we hit the deck for some other chitchatting.

Somehow we ended up sitting on the steps of the deck, with Liz between my knees on the step below me and Terence next to me on the left. It was now dark out, but the moon-light was good enough to see each other clearly still.

It was in summer, so the days were very warm and Liz was wearing one of those cut off t-shirts that is just below her breasts as long as she keeps her arms down.

Shorts was the attire for all, with Terence in his favorite cut off sweat pants.

Like for a revenge on her teasing, getting changed Terence omitted his underwear and sitting on the step he told Liz if she was braless all the day teasing him he had no underwear on now.

We all laughed at it.

As the talking flowed, I started massaging her shoulders.

She said her left one was bothering her, so she turned towards Terence, yet still between my knees so I could rub it for her.

Terence had stretched out his legs and Liz placed her legs on top of his legs, then laid back against my right leg.

Now if you can picture this, she laid out like in a lounger, I had my left leg crossed up under my right leg, this gave Terence and her clear view of each other. His shorts were rather loose fitting too, and he kept legs open, so Liz gets her peeks at him as well.

With the massage going on she placed her left arm on my right thigh so her hand actually went behind me. Well, needless to say that lifted her top revealing the lower part of her left boob.

I was aware she was exposing her breast to Terence, and I had the impression she had done it with the intent of showing off her breast for him in another bit of tease, but he saw her in the nude a few times as we skinny dipped with him and his older girlfriend, so her action didn't bother me and I continued to rub her shoulder and arm for her as we talked. Well, as the little promiscuous moment took effect on us, I got a little braver and would run down her chest to caress her nipples through her top.

She didn't seem to mind, so naturally I eventually eased my fingers under her top.

Terence had not missed a beat on anything going on either.

As I said, his shorts were rather loose fitting too, and he kept legs open, so Liz got her peeks at him as well. I don't know if he did it on purpose too but her partially exposed boob caused a reaction on him as he was frequently adjusting himself to the point his cock head was protruding just a bit from the leg of his cut-offs.

She noticed she was having an effect on him, so she smiled and eased her leg just a little higher on his legs.

As per a sort of silent empathy the play went a bit on the risqué side now.

I slipped her top up above the nipple so that it was in sight and squeezed her boob to make her nipple erect. She didn't mind so I uncovered the other boob also and started caressing some now as well.

This went on for a while with her exposing her boobs in front of Terence from her raised up top even when I wasn't touching them.

I went on rubbing her shoulder for her and her neck, knowing it's a weak spot of hers. It makes her just that much more amorous when I gently rub her neck for her. I whispered at her ear how about to leave her top off to have Terence an unobstructed view of her boobs and make him happy for the evening and she nodded letting me remove her garment. As she was naked up her waist showing her beautiful pair Liz relaxed with her back against my leg again.

We were still silent and the silence was rather heavy, Terence looking at now exposed bosom, Liz looking between his legs as I caressed and stirred her nipples.

By now I was hard knowing he was seeing her full tits and loving every second of it. In a moment or two I felt her move her leg again.

This time she was now adjusting his short higher and just touching his cock with his foot.

He hardened as soon as she touched him.

Coming to attention, his shorts riding up on it as it pressed into her leg making his cock head totally out.

She giggled stroking his cock with her foot.

He was totally hard now but apparently this was too much for him to handle, cause he jumped up and walked to his car saying goodnight, as Liz and I started kissing each other. Terence was still backing out of the driveway with his lights shining on us.

She didn't complain, and stood up showing off once again for him saying, "it is for your hand job tonight, Terence!"

Then she just gave me that "smile" letting me know she was hot and wanted it now.

***

I always loved it when we had sexy fun like this.

This was a first event with Terence.

A second and more complicated sexy instance was on a road trip we made to another town for a football game at the end of the same summer.

The three of us, we drove down and enjoyed the game all without incident.

On the way back, we decided to stop for the night and got a room at a motel with a double bed and a single bed. Then it was off to find "underground" for dinner and drinks.

She was braless for the whole trip which wasn't unusual at all for her around him since the previous accident at home.

The evening air was cool that night and had her nips on full alert.

He and I both joked with her about it, but she wasn't about to act embarrassed, and again she teased him with the lacking of a girlfriend.

After a pizza and a walk we headed back for the hotel. Terence said he wanted to get a shower.

Liz told him that maybe he needed a hand job and he wanted to be alone for a while. She proudly showed him her nipples through her t-shirt saying he needed a girlfriend with a good pair like those and once again the three of us burst in laughter.

We said him goodbye for the instant and went to the revolving roof top lounge to check out the skyline. We had another round between she and I then back down to our room.

Terence was in bed watching tv, actually it was watching him as he had fallen asleep and was snoring. Looking at him asleep Liz had a giggle and went in the bathroom to change, I just stripped to my undershorts and slipped in the bed.

She came out about 5 min later, I was floored!

She had her hair pointed high, a g-string and nothing else. Her tits were totally on show and even her whole back was bare apart for a thin dental floss between her bottom cheeks.

I complimented her for the courage and she winked at me saying it was for a bit of fun in front of Terence again if he wakes up.

She walked back and forth in the room, getting her clothes put away then back to the bathroom to turn off that light. Each time she came back by his bed, she would look over at him snoring away.

I was enjoying the show myself, and kept hoping he would wake up!

Finally, she went to the window and drew the curtains open to "look at the skyline"... well, that noise woke him up.

"Damn woman!" came out his mouth as he propped up on one elbow looking at her from behind.

With her back to him she looked over her shoulder in a triumph of thick ass, and said "Did I wake you up, Terence? I'm sorry, I just wanted to see the skyline from up here."

She turned around, nonchalantly walked to the front door with her boobs in the nude to turn off the main room lights, then came back around to crawl in the bed with me.

She had the central side between the beds, so she reached to turn off the bedside light.

The tv was still playing very low, but the light filled the room. I was propped against the headboard as was she, her tits totally on show and perfectly visible in the faint light.

Terence was making small talk with us and she just kept up as long as he liked.

At a certain moment she asked him if he jacked off before we went to the room again. Terence said no and she replied he needed a helping hand maybe.

I giggled as she never found the courage to do that but she said, "If you do that again, I'm getting in his bed!"

Not two seconds later I teased her saying, "no, I'm sure you never find the courage" and giggled again.

She smacked my right arm, flung the covers off her legs and headed towards his bed saying, "I told you if you did that again I was getting in his bed!"

She crawled in his bed on his left side, pulled some blankets off him and grabbed the tv remote and turn off the tv.

I was floored she did this, sitting basically speechless at the moment. I apologized yet was laughing at the same time that she did it.

Terence comment was, "well hello there," then silence filled the room.

Slowly my eyes adjusted to small amount of light from the city shining on the ceiling, as this happened, I could now clearly see them both still.

He had his hand on her tummy, just caressing her quietly, but I noticed with each stroke, the hand was being drawn higher a little at a time.

She had her right hand resting on her side as she was laying but her other hand was on his shoulder.

I could see his left hand reach her breast fully cupping and caressing. They now talked quietly on their own but I stayed silent, just watching as he slowly worked on her breasts. I felt a bit cut off but didn't make a move or protested as they even exchanged a peck on the lips. At this followed another kiss, this time deeper and longer.

As I looked at them kissing and touching, I heard her say to him, "go on like I was your girlfriend," in a whisper.

He said, "what about him?"

And she answered, "don't worry, I think he likes it."

His reply was "good."

That's when she turned on her right side and his hand went to her panties, pushing them below her ass. As he did this, her hand dropped between their bodies. At that moment, I saw only her naked ass and his right hand cupping her cheeks, but I heard the distinct sound of a waistband "pop".

So hearing that sound, my heart was racing! It was his underpants waistband and I felt for sure she had her own little fingers wrapped around his cock. I seated on the bed for a better view than laying on my side.

I was right. From this position I could see her stroking his erect cock as he caressed the bare skin of her hip. As their action went on he worked her g-string totally off.

She helped him and in a moment she was completely naked.

It didn't take long for him to move his hand up her side, then over her naked ass. Tentatively at first he touched the side of it, then as he found a way between her buns, he inserted a finger into her fresh vagina from behind.

I heard her let out a soft sigh (a sound I know she makes when she's really turned on) then he whispered, "do you think he is touching himself?" and she whispered back "yes he is..." then her hand started working faster and faster.

I could just glimpse her hand stuffed in his briefs.

Yes, she was definitely stroking his very hard cock!

I was super hard myself, gently jacking off to this sight before me.

My wife was petting with his cousin and I just seated on the bed watching them while ever so slowly stroking my now dripping cock without saying a word shaking with excitement.

That's true, after the incident on the deck we spoke about her doing it with him for real, but she didn't overpass a bit of exhibiting in front of him again as being braless and shaking her breasts just for a tease. Physical contact was a fantasy and I never thought she dared so much.

But I wasn't upset at all, rather I was surprised.

She now rolled on her back showing her hairy pussy and he was on his knees between her legs.

His hand moved on her breasts as he started kissing her shoulders then down to her nipples, where he began sucking on it intently.

Again she let out that sigh arching up to him as he started feeling her tits to allow him full access. Her breathing was shallow and fast as her excitement was coming to a peak.

Myself, it was all I could do to not cum all over myself.

His hand on the move again, he pulled at his own briefs, getting them down.

I have seen him naked before and I knew his cock is at least twice the thickness of my own, but I'd never seen him so hard before. He was no longer than myself, but really fatter with an uncircumcised head that which she now was working her fist over rapidly and cupping his balls with the other hand.

She seemed to want nothing more than stroking him at this point, but suddenly he laid back and pulled her over with his hand behind her head and she said, "ok let me suck it with him right here."

I was jealous and so turned on at that moment.

She was more than willing to enjoy him in front of me and so turned on by it all. Still holding his cock with her right hand and cupping his balls with the other, her head was going up and down his tool.

I felt my aching cock was about to explode so I stopped moving my fingers, hoping to control things watching my wife sucking his cousin off.

Suddenly he froze and "don't stop now, I'm about to cum," softly came from him. For a few moments she worked harder and faster on him, then he arched up.

I could now see him fully at least 3 inches outside her mouth as he let out a stifled grunt. She held him between her lips for another minute as he calmed down, then she slipped from his bed, leaving him totally uncovered. By the way Liz had engulfed all his spunk.

She returned to our bed and I rolled to my back, as she cuddled up to me. Her fingers went to my cock where she found it to be already harder than ever. "Are you ready?"

"I am now" was my reply and she said again, "fuck me then". I pulled her on top of me, kissing her deeply. I savoured his sperm on her lips and "that was hot..." I whispered in her ear. Then I slipped my cock in her. She held the covers over us, as I said quietly, "don't get shy now..."

Just a few strokes in her was all it took, her inhibitions were gone as I pushed her up to a sitting position on top of me making Terence watch now. We fucked hard like this for at best five minutes. She and I were both moaning and sighing as we climaxed together.

Terence was laying still, but he was now hard as before, sticking straight up his body.

After we had finished our action and Liz cleaned her pussy in the bathroom, she invited Terence in our bed.

He was as hard as iron again and she played with our cocks again.

I told him to fuck her but she said a bit of play like we did was ok but she was not ready getting fucked by him.

She ended her duty empting our balls again just to have us quiet and called it a night. Before getting asleep Terence said he was owed a fuck from her and she said maybe.

We woke up the next morning, he was up getting ready to shower, totally nude.

I looked over at my wife, she too, was nude.

The three of us showered together with Liz playing again with our cocks getting them hard but firmly keeping saying no at fucking when he tried to penetrate her from behind.

She consented us to watch her having a piss on the loo then she pushed us outside the bathroom locking the door and that was all.

This was the only time I ever saw them actually do anything together.

After a short time Terence got another girlfriend who seemed rather jealous of Liz (maybe he was so silly to say her something about our night at the motel) and we lost sight of him.

Liz and I had a child in a year and a second child later, starting a family and the romp with Terence became a souvenir.

Sometimes I proposed her to try again with another person but she always told me it was a one off, something for young people and nothing else.

About fifteen years later she had an affair with our neighbor, but this is another story.

tirreno12
tirreno12
436 Followers