When Wives Take Charge Ch. 1

Story Info
They take control of holiday wife swap.
2.4k words
4.08
90k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aid1967
Aid1967
9 Followers

Ann and i had been looking forward to our holiday for months. Two weeks on a beautiful Caribbean island with our best friends Paul and Kate. Ann and Kate were best friends from their university days. As couples we both have a lot in common we are all in our late twenties and have been married for nearly four years. In fact we were both thinking of starting familles after we got back so this was possibly to be our last holiday without kids.

The island was everything we expected and the small villa we were staying at was right on a near deserted beach. We spent the first four days just chilling out and acquiring tans in the warm sunshine, everything seemed so normal till the night it happened.

I love Ann to bits, she is very pretty slightly shorter than average with shoulder length curly blonde hair and a slim firm body. We have a normal sex life, I suppose like most couples much of the passion had gone from our sex lives but until that night neither of us would have dreamt of being unfaithful to each other. I have to admit I had always fancied Paul's wife Kate, she is almost the opposite of Anne in looks being tall and having long brown hair, but they both have slim firm tennis player's bodies. I knew she liked me and I suspected that Paul fancied my wife Ann. As for Ann she had told me when we were talking intimately in bed one night that she could never have fallen in love with Paul but if she had met him when they were both single he could have had her panties down in five minutes flat because she thought he was a hunk. I have to admit I was a bit jealous when she told me that but a bit turned on too.

On the fourth night of the holiday we had gone to a nearby restaurant for a meal. Ann and Kate both had quite a few of the strong cocktails they served there. Paul and I had been mostly drinking non alcoholic cocktails as we both wanted to make love to our wives later on. Ann and Kate both looked gorgeous they both had flimsy sarongs and bikini type tops
on and their tanned bodies looked stunning. I suppose they both knew that Paul and I were off the strong drinks because we wanted sex with them later and they were flirting and teasing us in a really sexy way.

After we had walked back to the villa the four of us were sitting downstairs and the was a definite sexual tension in the air. The talk soon turned to sex and suprisingly led by the girls became very frank. Kate started to talk about how it was so sad to lose that early sexual passion after a few years of marrige.The talk then turned to whether we fancied each others partner. I don't know why but I said "Ann said you could have had her panties down in five minutes if you had both been single and she had met you Paul" Anne blushed furiously but said "oh my god i wish you hadn't said that but its true."

Kate then said "if its time for true confessions Paul has told me it would really turn him on to see me having sex with another man and if i was going to do that it would be with you Steve" Anne,still blushing laughed and said "god that is one of Steve's fantasies too" What she said next, coming from my nice conservative wife shocked me, in a shy voice she said "this is turning all of us on why don't we try it, just for tonight and then never again,we go back to being two normal couples tomorrow"She turned to the three of us and we looked at each other and each of us in turn nodded our agreement.

For a moment we all sat there frozen then Ann got up and put her hands out to Steve. She said to me and Kate "do you mind if me and Paul go first its just that I am feeling incredibly horny" She was blushing and giggling as she said it but I was stunned at how she was leading things along. The shocks were not over, she then said "Kate do you want us to go upstairs or can Steve watch us I think its a big turn on for him" Kate said "no you go ahead here I don't mind watching myself" Ann looked at me boldly and said "can i do it now Steve, please let me" I could see the shyness in her face and heard a slight pleading tone in her voice I got up and kissed her and said "I love you darling i want you to do this, enjoy it" She said "I love you darling and then turned to Paul.

They stood together on a thick rug directly in front of Kate and I. Anne reached up on tip toes and kissed Paul on the lips they kissed for almost a minute with Paul stroking Ann's bare back. He undid her bikini strap and it fell to the ground, Ann's firm breasts looked gorgeous and I could see that her nipples were hard as rocks when Paul gently removed her sarong and I could see her lacy panties were wet with her juices, she stepped out of them and stood naked in front of him with me looking on excited, astonished and a little frightened at seeing my wife taking so much pleasure in being had by another man. It was turning me on as much as Ann and I was hard as a rock.

Paul took pulled his t shirt over his head and was about to take his shorts off when Ann stopped him. She knelt down in front of him and slowly pulled them down. Her face was level with his groin and she slowly ran her tongue up his rock hard cock before standing up and kissing him on the lips again. The whole thing was so incredibly erotic I could have cum just watching them, Ann looked so feminine, so womanly, so sexy I just wanted to push Paul away and have her myself but I knew I couldn't, i had to let them go on.

They both lay down on the thick rug kissing and gently stroking each other after a few minutes Ann was moaning and sighing with pleasure I could feel the excitement building inside her as she started stroking Paul's leg with her pretty little foot and kissing him with what was almost completely abandoned passion. I could see she was close to orgasm when she pulled Paul on to her pleading "please Paul take me now please please please." Paul entered her and she groaned in pleasure. He started thrusting into her and her moans became louder and louder, she started shouting "oh god your so good please fuck me forever "Her body started to shudder all over and her face was by know bright red as she seemed to have orgasm after orgasm as Paul came inside her with Ann holding his bottom and trying to push him in further.

After they were spent they lay on the rug for a minute, Ann looked over at me and smiled shyly and a little nervously. I did not know what i was feeling excited most certainly but more than a little disturbed at how much pleasure Ann had got out of the whole thing i felt very jealous that she had had got such fantastic pleasure from Paul even in our early days i had never seen her have orgasms of such intensity as she had just had with Paul. But then i had encouraged her to do this and even if she had been a bit naughty i still loved her and now wanted her more desperately than ever.I knew she would be feeling a little guilty and just wanted some sign of approval from me. I got up and knelt down beside her i bent over and kissed her and said " you were fantastic darling i love you, god I am so jealous of Paul right now" She was obviously more desperate for my approval the I thought because she pulled me towards her and hugged me fiercely saying "thank you so much darling I needed to hear you say that I just feel a bit guilty and ashamed" We hugged again and gave me a wicked smile and said "I think there is a certainly lady who wants you attention, your turn now darling"

I looked over at Kate who was now sitting beside Paul,they were kissing and whispering things to each other. Kate is an intelligent sensitive woman and surely seeing her husband fuck my wife and her best friend so expertly in front of her might have upset her but it seemed from the way that she was so tender with Paul that she was ok with what had happened. Would she want to make love to me though?.By now I was so turned on by the whole thing i was desperate to have her.

Paul got up and moved back to Ann, Kate smiled at me and motioned me to come over. I got up and sat down next to her. We held hands and looked into each others eyes, Kate said softly"do you want to do it"I said "you are just adorable Kate i am desperate to make love to you" Kate said in a whisper so quiet Ann and Paul could not hear "ok but I am in complete control you must promise to do what i say or we don't do it" I said "i promise Kate, i will do whatever you want" Kate smiled back and whispered "oh I know you will, Ann has told me all about your little sex games"

This came as something of a bombshell. I have always had some kinky fantasies revolving around being teased by women and being made to beg for sex. After being married a couple of years i had shyly told Ann about them and she surprised me by be willing to act them out. We would be having sex in the bedroom and when i was at most excited Ann would get up, go downstairs and watch tv. I would have to come downstairs in a few minutes, kiss her pretty feet and beg her to come back to the bedroom to finish off.Somtimes she would come back upstairs with me or tell me to go back to the bedroom and come up later, other times she would go to the spare room leaving me frustrated and on my own. It was a turn on for me not knowing what she would do and her being in complete control. Ann thinks most men are a bit kinky and she actually admitted rather liking having this power to make me have to beg for it. Once we were having sex on a Saturday morning when I was about to cum she stopped, tied me naked to the bed and left the house to go shopping with a friend. She actually brought the friend back to the house for a coffee and i could hear them talking downstairs whilst i was naked and bound on the bed. When her friend left she came back upstairs, stripped off and modelled the new clothes she had just bought. Eventually she untied me and we had some fantastic afternoon sex.

I know Kate and Ann are best friends but i could not believe Ann would have told her about this but she obviously had, i would certainly have a lot to say to her late. Kate got up and we walked to the centre of the rug. She kissed me and whispered in my ear "get naked" I took my shirt and shorts off and stood naked in front of her my cock as hard as a rock. Kate was still wearing her sarong and bikini top and i felt a little vulnerable me being naked and her not, perhaps that what she wanted. She moved towards me and kissed me on the lips with passion i went to put my arms around her but she broke off her kiss to whisper in my ear"keep your arms by you side, you are not allowed to touch me till I tell you"I obeyed her and dropped my arms to my side. She resumed kissing me and gradually her arms started roaming over me as she stroked my back and bottom. She pressed up against me so my cock was pressed against her firm stomach. I was so excited and turned on that i very close to coming. Perhaps she sensed this because she stopped kissing me and whispered"kneel down and kiss my feet"

I was helpless under her spell and knelt down and kissed her feet. I thought or god what must Ann and Paul be thinking, me naked kneeling down in front of Kate kissing her feet. They would not known that Kate had told me to do it as she was whispering to me. After a minute she took off her sarong and bikini top, lay down beside me on the rug and whispered "make love to me" She looked stunning naked and had an even better body than Ann. We were all over each other kissing and stroking, it was fantastic sex but there was a genuine tenderness between two people who liked each other too. We were both getting more and more excited and i was having to fight cumming.After a few minutes Kate whispered huskily "please go down on me Steve" I did not need any second invitation and put by head between her legs and started licking her clit.After a few minutes Kate was groaning with pleasure and almost shouting "oh yes oh yes"She was by now so wet her juices were all over my face. Eventually she pushed my head away and climbed on top of me. It felt fantastic to be inside her, she was soaking wet. Neither of us could last for long and we both came almost in seconds before collapsing into each others arms.

I glanced over at Ann and she smiled at me. What must she think of this whole thing, we had never done anything so naughty in our whole lives. Was it going to happen again on this holiday or was this a one off.I could not possibly have imagined in my wildest dreams how Ann and Kate were going to take control of the whole situation.

To be continued.

Aid1967
Aid1967
9 Followers