When Women Rule Ch. 06

Story Info
He has trouble adjusting to feminine regime.
4.2k words
3.74
34.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will gain a better feeling for the two principal characters--whose narratives shift back and forth throughout each chapter of this series--if you read the earlier chapters first. But each chapter can stand on its own as a story.

All my negative thoughts evaporated as I became more and more aroused at the intimate closeness. I suppose I had been taking a bit of a risk in touching her without invitation, but from her reactions, it became clear that she too was enjoying the experience. I loved how her nipples hardened under my teasing. I was tempted to squeeze them, but held off, just in case that might be pushing things too far, or pulling things too far perhaps!

As arousal grew, so did my desire for her and my hands soon strayed lower, pushing under her skirt. Almost as though confirming her own desire, she loosened the garment and it was removed to display her womanly charms, guarded only by the tiny thong. At her invitation, I soon had it, too, removed and was quickly poised with the head of my hardened erection nestling at the entrance to her sex. A small thrust brought evidence that she was wet now, very wet in fact, if the ease of penetration was anything to go by.

I slid easily inside and began the slow rhythmic cadence which was designed to build her up gradually. I could hardly believe it when she responded by gripping my cock with her interior muscles. The sensation almost had me exploding, but I managed to regain control and resumed the slow action. As her excitement grew, she ran her nails across my flesh and my own arousal increased another notch. I just loved the feel of a lady's well developed nails, being drawn gently across my skin.

Almost in a haze, I heard her speaking again. Almost automatically now, I obeyed her instructions, although it was with some reluctance I withdrew from her pussy. However, placing my cock between her full tits was an adequate alternative and it felt so good when she squeezed then together round my enveloped member. Idly, I wondered if she would ever let me put it in her mouth, something my wife always frowned on. So I told Liz that. I told her how there was an incompatibility in the bedroom, although I had to concede that part of it may have been due to my somewhat dominant nature, another no go area for my wife. In fact, I had not seen this letter Liz mentioned, but it was not difficult to imagine it to be a tissue of lies, aimed at getting me out of the way, no doubt to make room for some younger stud.

"Anyway," Liz, I concluded, "as you can see, I have no difficulty with you -- no difficulty at all." Just for confirmation, I eased my erection from between her breasts and let it stand throbbingly hard, before her gaze.

*

"Please, Alan, don't just stand there with that; put it inside me where it can do some good!" I exclaimed as I truly was enjoying my time with him. His work at the camp seemed to have shaped him up, made his muscles stand out and made him well equipped to attend to my needs.

As his prong plunged back into my wet quim and molten insides, I began to have a glorious long cum that went on and doubled and redoubled. I whispered to him that I would love it if he spurted in there on one of my up charges which he could feel as my inner vadge vibrated in rhythm.

When we were spent and finished, we lay together there, side by side, his head on my chest, and I realised I had made the right decision. Had I left him there, he might have ended up in real trouble at that camp. Especially since his wife's letter had put him in the watch-book of suspected bad behavers.

As we dressed, he was nice enough to hand me fresh lingerie and watched as I put it on. I reached over and teased the head of his cock and enjoyed seeing it could still respond and grow. I told him he would have to learn to be subservient to me in public and that any sign of male behaviour could land us both in trouble. I even noted that from time to time he might expect to be punished in front of my friends or even in public. It is part of our society now, I explained.

From now on, I explained he would wear plain white cotton panties as his underwear. He would be responsible for washing my bras and panties, I told him. And I grinned as I told him he was free to sniff them. It was necessary for me to file a report on his behaviour each week, with grades, and he would have to request my permission each time he needed to use the toilet. I told him to try to do that at home because otherwise he would be subject to the matron's authority over men in public coneveniences.

Then I turned and hugged him and kissed him deeply and told him I really had enjoyed what we did and hoped we'd become even closer.

*

I needed no second telling to get back inside her and eagerly took up position again, my thrusting erection slipping easily once more inside her well lubricated cavity. I let the upper surface of my cock rub insistently against her inner hot spots and could soon sense her riding on the crest of a long, sensuous wave of pleasure. I was soon in synch with her internal movements and when she asked me to cum to coincide with her upbeat, I was able to accommodate her wishes with ease. In fact, the height of her arousal was translating itself to my own excitement and when I did eventually let go, I exploded with an intensity I had not experienced for many a year. It seemed to shake my whole body, and tingled down to my very toes.

"Perhaps life isn't so bad after all," I thought, as I lay, weak and spent, with my head on her soft chest. "What an orgasm!" I wondered if I should tell her just how good it had been, but thought it better not to say anything just yet, until I was a bit surer of my ground.

Eventually, and reluctantly for me, we had to get up and dress. I wondered if it would be appropriate to my new role if I was to help Liz at all opportunities, so I fetched her lovely lingerie and handed it to her, item by item. It was even stimulating to watch her covering up her charms with the feminine garments and I could even feel a fresh stirring down below as I surveyed her. Then when she reached over and touched me, I swore it almost came to life again. What a woman! I could sense a change in my attitude towards her and for some reason, the prospect of being submissive to her didn't seem quite so bad any more.

She confirmed that I would have to be subservient to her in public, however, and that was a different prospect from doing so in private. Yet I realised it was only a reflection of the New Order and that, if all males now had to be submissive to women, no doubt most would envy me my position with Liz. "No, I understand, Liz. And don't worry: I'll do my best to make this work"

Wearing the panties would not bother me any more, in fact, in a perverse way, I might even enjoy it. Washing her smalls, too, almost seemed a logical inclusion in my duties, whether or not I took advantage of her permission to sniff them! As Liz explained some other implications of my status, I could only nod in acquiescence, having no inclination to argue. Having to ask to go to the bathroom was a bit degrading, but I kept telling myself it could be a lot worse. indeed SHE could be a lot worse.

I dared to hope that something more than professional differences in status might develop between us and when Liz clasped me to her and kissed me strongly, I felt sure there was going to be something to look forward to. I was also aware that there had been no sign of that accursed strap for some time now and I didn't even know if she had it with her.

*

I began to appreciate what I was taking on when I agreed to go on furlough with Alan as my charge. But I needed to get out of that hellhole too. If we've decided that men need to be kept in hand, I'd rather do it with someone of my choice. And then I thought about Alan, who was a surprisingly good lay, not like these namby-pamby men who seem to be all over the place these days. He really knows how to make a woman feel good, or at least, how to make this woman feel very very good. I began to get wet just thinking about being in bed.

Some parts of this routine were almost comical. I did enjoy being slightly bitchy when he would come to me asking to be allowed to pee. No one in my life had ever had to do that and I gave in to the temptation to grin and tell him that maybe he should learn to hold it in a little more like women usually end up having to do. Then he came back and said he had to do the other--I now have made him use the childish phrase "make a doody"--and I went with him to the bathroom, made him face the back of the toilet so, yecch, I could watch the shit come out of his ass. It was actually sort of cool. I made an entry in my record book for him--I'm actually required to look at the bowl and write down what he did and what colour, etc. I showed him the book so he knows I'm not doing this on my own to embarrass him.

I've enjoyed being able to dress more nicely than when I was at the camp. I've started wearing garter belts again and sheer stockings and pumps. Of course, my black boots don't get much wear these days.

I do tease him about having an accident. I've told him that there are special control panties that men who have accidents have to wear and I don't think he likes that prospect. I think he enjoys washing my undies and admires my taste in lingerie.

Some friends of mine are coming over and one of them may have a job for him. I do hope he manages to keep his temper under control because I really don't want him to lose it and then have to let all my girl friends have the chance to take him over each of their laps and spank his little butt. But they will probably expect that I will have him play their favourite game--where he is blindfolded and has to lick each of their quims and then identify the woman whose quim he has licked. My friend Penny loves to let a little pee out when the man licks her and my other friend Lois is having her period and she has rather heavy ones. Oh well...

*

Adjustment to the new regime took just a little getting used to, but when I gave it any thought, I always came to the conclusion that it was a small price to pay for what, on balance, was a pretty acceptable lifestyle. As one lone voice, I couldn't expect to do much about the newly established social order, so, if I had to accept it, it was better to do so without too much fuss, and immeasurable better than life in the prison camp. And there was a significant up-side in the lovemaking with Liz. During our intimate times together, I could wish for nothing else. She brought out a vigour in me which had lain dormant for so many years, firing my libido with a fresh enthusiasm.

Even so, the downside, such as having to ask to go to the bathroom, was not something which came easily. The use of childish terms was a particular nuisance and I sometimes wondered what Liz got out of that. I didn't mind too much when she wouldn't let me go, if that was her way of demonstrating her control over me, but when she insisted on watching me have a crap, I again questioned her motives, but silently, to myself, of course. I couldn't really believe that her monitoring of my behaviour extended to reporting on the quality of my excreta, but again, it was relatively small price to pay for the comparative freedom of my new situation. And I was always able to remind myself that the loathsome tawse remained hidden away.

I had to concede, too, that some of the duties, which on the face of it, might appear somewhat humiliating, were also easy to take to. I even began to find some pleasure in washing her undies, from the close contact with her more intimate garments and the lingering perfume which remained on them. When she was not around, I used to rub her panties against my cheek and sometimes, I'd even rub them up and down my cock, before putting them into the soapy water It was quite arousing to help her dress, as well. Not only in the selection of the flimsy feminine items, but in the actual dressing. I relished the frisson as my fingers touched her soft skin while fixing her bra, or easing her thong-style panties up over her thighs. Yes, there was much to enjoy now.

One cloud appeared on the horizon, however, when Liz gave me a hint that some lady friends were to be coming over. It seemed they were advocates of the new order and liked to take advantage of their status to enjoy making use of personal servants. I know I was classed as a PA, but I suspected that title would earn little respect from the group when they arrived. It was with some trepidation, therefore, that I awaited their coming, made all the worse by Liz's additional hints of what might be in store. I was reasonable comfortable with my role when Liz and I were in private, but I was still apprehensive when we were in public and even worse seemed the prospect of being with a group of women in private. The oral games which Liz indicated actually had some appeal, but licking a menstruating pussy? Not on your life!

*

Today my friends were coming over and I decided that this would work. Alan was told to wait in the next room until I called him and then I introduced him to the group. Penny and Meg and Lois and Jane all came by, almost at the same time.

Alan was quite nice about bringing the tea out and I had warned him that the women would be quite brazen about him, possibly making him strip so they could view his "equipment". Jane, who is a pretty blonde with a nice attitude, did grin at him and ask him if she could see what he was like up close and personal. I suggested that he just stand among us and let down his trousers. Meg also smiled somewhat shyly but reached over to touch him inside the fly of his boxers. I suggested that Alan remove the boxers. By that time, Meg's fingers had made him quite hard.

Penny then said that he was clearly ready to play the game of guessing the pussy. The women all smiled and I put a blindfold on Alan and whispered to him to keep his cool if he didn't want to be tawsed in front of them.

Now the women lifted their skirts and removed their panties which ranged from Jane's flowery bikini to Lois's tight lycra control panties. I brought Alan to the midst of the seated group, told the ladies to move to the edge of their chairs and had him start sniffing. I told him he could do two at a time.

First I had him sniff Penny, hoping he would remember that she smelled quite strong down there and then I brought him between Jane's soft lovely legs and knew she would be perfumy and sweet.

Amazingly he guessed them correctly so I took him to Meg, who spread her legs invitingly exposing the red hair I enjoyed and lastly to Lois, who is a big woman

and yes, was having her period. He laughed as he complimented the hairy puss and guessed it was Meg's. Then he winced and pulled back from Lois's.

Go ahead, I told him. He whimpered and said she clearly was on the rag and he wouldn't go near her. Meg's face turned red in defense of Lois and she quietly but firmly said, "I'm sorry Liz but the man has insulted our friend and must be disciplined."

I knew this would happen and I vowed to whale Alan when we were alone but first I handed him over to Meg, who removed his blindfold and said, "First you apologize to Lois and go lick her pussy like you love it."

He resisted and I jabbed him with my nail on his cockhead and looked sternly so he went over and actually licked her bleeding hole. Then I put him over Meg's knee and she took out her small whip—every women is given one--and gave him 18 hard strokes and he was screaming. "Too bad, Liz, because he's clearly quite talented. But I suppose you haven't had time to train him correctly," she commented.

Finally they left and we were alone. "I suppose you know what I must do now," I said. I went in and got out my old tawse from the camp. "Bend over the bed, this will take a while," I added, grimly. I had so hoped he would have done that for me. Maybe he really just is like the others--I thought he really loved me a little.

*

A moment of truth had approached. For some time, I had been becoming more and more apprehensive about what would happen when the group of other women were in Liz's apartment. Although I had hated life in the camp, at least I knew the parameters and it was by and large in the open. Now, however, we were behind closed doors and I had no experience of just what liberties they would expect to take. At first it was all straightforward, making them feel at home, getting the tea and so on, but it wasn't long before they started to get a little more raunchy. Oh the initial flirty teasing was OK, it didn't really amount to much and even when they started hinting about my manhood, there was still a certain appeal in the chatter. I was told by Liz to stand among them and lower my trousers. I have to confess it felt a little special at that point, being the object of the sexual attention of a group of not unattractive females. I couldn't help noticing, however, that of them all, my Liz was still the most attractive, both with her features and with her body.

One of them, Meg, became bold enough to reach inside my shorts and began working at my cock. I couldn't help the reaction to her gentle manipulation and I was soon quite hard, somewhat to my surprise. Liz took control again and instructed me to remove my shorts, which of course only served to expose my erection to all their gazes. It ran through my mind when the word "game" was mentioned, that it would be a fun game to let them all have a go at sucking my hard cock and for me to award points for their ability. It was not to be of course because it was rather the opposite kind of game that was in prospect. It was I who was to perform orally on them. Still, why should I complain about that? Unless, that is, one of them really was having her period......

It was all going rather well. I found it reasonably easy to match the aroma of each woman's private parts to her general fragrance and managed to get them all right. By counting, however, I reckoned there was still one to go and as i approached it, an altogether different smell greeted my nostrils. Oh no! It was true. This one really was having her period. I recoiled in horror: there was no way I was going near that! Even Liz's exhortations could not persuade me. How could anyone take pleasure from that gross act? "Are these females totally perverted?" I wondered. No matter, it seemed I was going to be in trouble with Liz later, but then it got worse. I was taken to the one called Meg and my blindfold removed. She seemed insistent that I lick the bleeding hole, but I was still determined I would not do it. Liz caught her nail into the slit of my cock and the sharp pain focused my mind. One look at her expression led me to believe I had now little option, so, screwing up my courage and submerging my distaste, I crawled over and went through a half-hearted attempt to make contact with my lips. It seemed to satisfy them, however, but I was not off the hook. LIz dragged me back to Meg and I was thrown over Meg's knee. I then discovered that all women carried a small, leather whip and Meg took hers to me with a vengeance. Who would have thought a female could inflict so much pain, from a seated position? By the time she had reached eight strokes, I was yelling and from twelve I couldn't suppress the sobs any longer. By the time she had finished, at eighteen, I was yelling for her to stop, promising to do as I was told.

I was roughly shoved off and made to stand in the corner with my hands on my head, while the women continued to chatter about this and that, including how to control the men in their charge. There were frequent references to Liz and me and I just wished they would hurry up and finish. I was glad when they left, but it brought the new scenario of me and Liz, alone, and with her intending to punish me. My stomach tightened when the dreaded tawse from the camp was produced. I had almost forgotten about it during the pleasant days we had spent together so far. I was aware of becoming more and more infatuated with Liz, almost smitten by her hold over me, but the sight of the thick leather awakened the old dread in me, and the horrible memories of the camp. She said it was going to take a long time Oh Hell! What was she going to do? How many? As I bent over the bed, I couldn't help saying, "Oh, Liz, Ma'am, Miss Lizzie, please. I'm sorry. I really do want things to go well, but it was just too much, too gross for me. Please, you must understand. You know how good it has been. Please."

12