When Worlds Collide Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,492 Followers

"Come on, Lacey, let's leave these two alone before we start having to watch something neither the two us would want to see," Rafe laughed, taking pity on his friend and standing up quickly. He wanted to be alone with Lacey. He needed to talk to her, to explain about his past. He was nervous about doing so but if she wanted to be with him then she needed to know everything. If she still asked to be changed after she knew the truth then he had his own mating to do. Jared would probably be pissed at the timing but his Alpha would understand that he just couldn't wait any longer.

Aaron smiled his thanks to his friend as Rafe and Lacey exited the room, the blonde woman blushing scarlet as the sexual overtones in the room started to seep into her and she realised why Rafe was so intent on getting her out of the room as quickly as possible. "Tell Luke to piss off too," he called as the door shut, his gaze once more on Jen's puzzled face as she turned to look at him.

The expression in Aaron's eyes almost stopped Jen's heart the moment the door clicked closed. She had thought Rafe and Aaron had just been bantering slightly but Aaron's expression told a whole other story. She licked her lips nervously, feeling slightly anxious. "Aaron..." she started to say, a hint of warning in her voice.

"Jen," he mimicked her softly, giving her a wolfish smile as he reached for her and pulled her down onto her back, twisting his body so he was lying over her. He loved her little 'bossy' voice, the one she used when she wanted him to do something he didn't want to, like stop touching her. He watched her lips tighten and a slight scowl cross her beautiful face and his smile widened. So she was working herself up to give him another little lecture about how he should be resting, was she? He'd soon disabuse her of that notion.

His eyes roamed her face as his hands gently came up to stroke her cheeks lightly. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" he whispered with a muffled groan as he caressed her face with light, soft touches. "Do you have any idea just what you do to me, Jennifer Swift?"

"Aaron," she said with a resigned sigh, trying to catch her breath which wasn't very easy when a gorgeous specimen of a man was looming over her with an expression of such adoration mixed with lust on his beautiful face. His whispered words caused her heart to start thumping fast in her chest and a delicious heat to settle between her legs. "I don't care how quickly you think you're healing. You are not up to wild romps in bed at the moment."

It was the wrong thing to say and she knew it when she saw the slight narrowing of his eyes and his lips curled into a small, almost predatory smile. "Oh, do you really think so?" he asked her silkily.

Jen groaned and closed her eyes briefly before opening them again to stare up at him. The gleam in his eyes caused her heart to falter slightly. There was a hint of something feral dancing in their smoky depths and she knew she had just issued a challenge to a bloody wolf and was most probably about to regret opening her mouth.

"Aaron Alexander, you are supposed to be resting," she said in her lawyer tone, pushing against him so she could try and sit up. He resisted her, naturally, using gentle hands to push her back down against the pillows, lowering his head to the side of her neck and slowly licking along her throbbing pulse.

Jen tried not to moan, tried to hold herself rigid in his arms but it was so very hard when his rough tongue was doing lazy swirls against her increasingly hot skin. She shivered slightly when his teeth lightly grazed her neck and then a bit more firmly when his mouth reached the join with her shoulder. He wasn't hurting her but she sensed his firmer touch had some significance she wasn't currently aware of but was sure would find out about very shortly.

Aaron licked at that wonderful spot on her body, raking his teeth over her soft skin, fighting so hard not to shift and bite her, not to take what was his. His wolf was so close to the surface. He'd sprang to life the moment their mate had challenged them and he wasn't listening to his human side at the moment. All he could think about was claiming his woman, making her his forever and his teeth clamped down a bit harder as he growled softly.

Jen's stiffness invaded his mind and he forced down his wolf and gentled his touch, kissing the slightly reddened spot , quickly checking he hadn't broken the skin. He sighed with relief when he saw he had managed to contain himself enough. Soon. Later when he could take his mate home, when they would be uninterrupted by anyone. He would have her then. He would love her the way he ached to, he would talk with her, explain the change, claim her completely as his mate.

He lifted his head up and looked down into her beautiful face. Her green eyes were wide, an expression of concern in them as well as a healthy dose of irritation. He laughed softly and stroked her flushed cheeks gently. "You think too much, Jen," he sighed brushing a thumb over her bottom lip. "It's like being in bed with a lawyer."

He deliberately teased her, laughing again as her irritation flared even more and a prim expression crossed her very expressive face. "That's because I am a bloody lawyer," she answered somewhat tartly.

"Not in my bed, sweetheart," he growled softly winding his fingers in her silky hair bringing his mouth close to hers but not quite touching. "In my bed you're my woman," he said softly. "No thinking, Jen. No analysing. Just feeling. Letting yourself go. Surrendering to your passion."

Jen gasped and shifted uncomfortably under Aaron. She wasn't good at surrendering to anything or anyone. His words may have been said softly but his intent was clear. She automatically resisted, she couldn't help herself. She'd had to rely on her own strength for so long she didn't know how to do what he was asking of her. She didn't want to do what he was asking of her. "Aaron, stop," she ground out, her tone panicked when she wanted it to come out sounding so much stronger, more decisive."

His lips descended on hers and he brushed her mouth lightly with his, hearing her sharp intake of breath, feeling her body tremble slightly against him. "Let yourself go, sweetheart. Stop thinking and just allow yourself to feel," he groaned, gently coaxing her lips to part, stroking his hand soothingly against her cheek as she held herself rigid in his embrace. He could scent her fear and it hurt him beyond bearing that his beautiful woman was afraid to experience the joy of allowing someone to love her unconditionally. Of allowing him to love her unconditionally.

He teased her with gentle kisses against her soft lips, licking her sweet mouth and then nibbling at her full bottom lip with a loving caress. He felt the tension start to leave her body, felt her start to trust him, to let him in and his lips turned more demanding, his tongue stroking boldly into her mouth.

He dived into her honeyed depths, his mouth demanding everything from her as her compliance send waves of pleasure shooting straight through his aching body. He was hard instantly, his wolf growling his pleasure as he tasted every sweet inch of his mate's mouth in a long, drugging kiss. God, he had never wanted a woman as much as he wanted the beauty lying in his arms right at that moment. He would never want another woman other than her ever again.

Jen knew she should be fighting Aaron, knew she should be getting him to rest but the feel of his hard body pressing against hers was sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. His wicked mouth was stealing every breath from her body as he stroked his tongue relentlessly into her mouth and she met him eagerly with hers. He was just too sexy for words, too intoxicating. Her body was instantly alive for his touch, needing it, craving it so badly. Aaron's kisses were like none she had ever experienced before. She knew no man would ever again be able to excite her with their kisses the way Aaron did.

Was this was what surrendering felt like? Jen moaned against Aaron's lips and ran her hands along his shoulders, her body on fire with a need which was threatening to consume her. She shouldn't be doing this, she knew she shouldn't. Aaron needed to heal, to rest, but it was so very hard keeping those thoughts in her mind when his lips were trailing down her throat, moving steadily downwards towards her aching, swollen breasts.

The scent of Jen's arousal was driving Aaron wild. His cock throbbed painfully as he pressed against her soft body. Her breathless sighs of pleasure as his lips caressed the gentle swell of her breasts peeking out of the little summer top she wore, drove his lust even higher and he had to fight hard to contain it. He was losing the battle too.

His deft fingers had a mind of their own, swiftly unbuttoning Jen's top to free her breasts for his eager lips. He growled softly as his heated gaze roamed over her creamy skin. Her breasts were so beautiful, so full and soft with dark pink nipples standing proudly to attention. His hands cupped her plump flesh reverently as he dipped his head and suckled one swollen peak into his eager mouth. Her deep moan inflamed him, as did the feel of her tight bud pressing against his tongue. He growled his pleasure, pressing his cock against her thigh as he began to suckle at her breast roughly.

His hand was stroking her other breast, rolling the hard peak lazily between his thumb and forefinger as he suckled and nipped at the nipple in his mouth. She tasted so good he couldn't get enough of her. He was abandoning the nub in his mouth and trailing hot kisses across her chest to suckle against her other breast, dragging moan after delicious moan out of his mate's sweet lips.

Aaron hadn't planned on satisfying his own needs. He'd meant to tempt and tease Jen, show her how much she meant to him, how wonderful the pleasure between them could be when he was feeling fitter, but sucking on her swollen breasts was driving him crazy with need. He didn't know if he'd be able to not take her the way his body craved to.

His hands were stoking down her body, unzipping her jeans and popping the button off in his haste to get her naked. She would probably give him a lecture about that later but he didn't give a damn at the moment. His lust was in control, his need to see his woman's beautiful body spread naked before him much more important than being told off by her.

He had her jeans and panties off in no time, his lips whispering over the soft skin of her calves as he leisurely made his way back up her body, nipping playfully at her inner thighs as he spread her legs gently to allow himself unrestricted access to her luscious sex.

Aaron's breath hissed out in a long, tortured groan as he felt the heat of her body so close to his mouth. Jen was trembling beneath his heated gaze, moaning her pleasure as his hot breath whispered across her wet pussy. Reverently, Aaron gently peeled apart her lower lips, groaning his pleasure as he opened her body up to his eager gaze.

Her silky folds gleamed with her arousal, her flesh hot and pink as he watched in fascination as her body produced more of her sweet nectar as he stared intently at her. He didn't think anything could be more beautiful than the sight of his mate preparing herself for his possession. Her sweet strawberry scent assaulted his nostrils, mixed liberally with the intoxicating musky scent of her arousal. He gave in to his need to taste her and rasped his tongue roughly along her weeping slit, growling loudly as her essence burst into his mouth and set his head swimming.

Jen cried out loudly, her fingers digging in Aaron's hair as his hot tongue began a torturous assault on her throbbing pussy. A hundred plus years of feasting on a woman's body was quickly and very expertly being displayed by her lover and she was rocked almost instantly by an intense orgasm as his tongue stroked over her clit in three quick successively harder strokes. She cried out again, shaking wildly as her body stiffened with the pleasure washing through her and Aaron's tongue was pressing inside her body to greedily drink down her release.

She thought he would stop as her orgasm subsided but he was intent between her legs, pressing her thighs wider apart as he began to show her just how skilled he was at loving a woman's body with just his mouth. He licked every inch of her pussy with hard, rasping strokes, teasing her clit with gentle little nibbles before diving inside to reap the rewards of his efforts. He feasted on her succulent flesh like a man starved, ruthlessly stoking the fire within her and making her head spin.

Aaron had always enjoyed feasting on a woman's body. The sweet nectar they gave him in abundance had always been the headiest aphrodisiac for him but never had he taken the level of pleasure he was currently taking from drinking down Jen's sweet juices. She was delectable, intoxicating, the most amazing woman he had ever tasted and he wanted to spend the rest of the day with his mouth attached to her throbbing pussy, sending her crashing over and over into as many orgasms as he could give her before her body rebelled and she couldn't stand any more.

She was mumbling breathless pleas for more, her fingers digging into his hair as he sucked her clit into his mouth and gently clamped his teeth around it. He suckled gently and then beat her throbbing nub with his tongue in hard strokes before he suckled once more and then moved downwards to drink her sweet juices.

Her pussy was so wet, burning so hot as his tongue slid into her opening and he lapped greedily at everything she had to offer him. Her muffled shriek and the shaking of her thighs told him she was cumming again and he increased the speed his tongue fucked into her beautiful body as she shattered against him with a long, tortured wail.

Aaron licked at her pussy leisurely as she slowly drifted down from the heady heights of her pleasure, leaving no inch of her scalding flesh untouched as he cleaned her thoroughly with his wicked mouth. His mouth was wet and sticky and Jen's unique flavour and scent were all he could taste and smell. He smiled wolfishly as he glanced up at her flushed face, reluctantly moving away from her pussy to slowly kiss his way across her flat stomach, nibbling gently as he went.

Jen was still in a daze as her body strove to recover from Aaron's ruthless mouth. Her first orgasm had been amazing, the second felt as if it had been ripped from her very soul. And still the touch of his mouth against her skin was exciting her beyond bearing. He paused to suckle at her breast before he finally came back to her mouth, letting her taste her own passion in a hot breathless kiss.

"Isn't that so much better than bringing your prissy little lawyer to bed, Jen?" he chuckled lightly against her lips and she stiffened and opened her eyes, seeing a smug smile on his gorgeous face. She prickled immediately, his laughter getting under her skin. Was everything a big joke to Aaron Alexander? Did he think he'd won some kind of victory because he'd managed to get her to beg for his touch?

Her face flushed scarlet as she heard her whispered pleas for more and she pushed against his shoulders, sitting up and sliding from the bed. She turned around when her feet hit the floor and nailed him with a stern look. "If you get out of that bed I'm out of here," she said darkly and had to force her lips not to twitch into a smile at the surprised expression which crossed his face.

His eyes narrowed and his nostrils flared, a clear indicator that he was not used to being told what to do and didn't like it one bit. She supposed only Jared and Rafe ordered Aaron about and even then it was probably barely needed because he knew what was expected of him in the hierarchy of the pack. She waited to see if he would comply with her request and then smiled when he sat back against the pillows, his eyes promising dire retribution as he followed her keenly as she pulled up a chair close to the bed but with sufficient distance that he couldn't reach her from the bed.

She was acutely conscious of the fact that she was butt naked but so was Aaron and he didn't appear the least bit bothered by it. She had no idea what she was thinking of when she told him to stay in bed. She had just needed a bit of space to try and clear her head and regain some control of the situation.

Aaron was a devastating lover, quickly able to turn her legs to jelly and send her thoughts into total chaos. He was also used to getting his own way in the bedroom. His natural dominant streak clashed with her own self reliant one and she needed to work out how to deal with him without losing herself completely in his spell.

Sighing she sat on the chair facing him and ran her eyes over his body. Luke had removed the bandages earlier, saying fresh air was all that was needed now the wounds had healed so well. Her green eyes drank in the sight of Aaron's hard muscled chest and wide shoulders. There were two light red scars on his chest but even now they looked less angry than when the bandages had first come off.

Aaron had the most spectacular body she had ever seen. Her eyes drifted lower and she sucked in a deep breath as she took in his taut stomach, the flare of his hips and the beautiful long thick cock which was standing proudly among a nest of blond curls. Her eyes flickered up to his face to find him watching her intently, not the least embarrassed that his arousal was so obviously on display. Jen licked her lips nervously and absentmindedly rubbed her right thigh.

She stopped all movement when she saw his eyes narrow sharply and heard his sharp intake of breath. His heated gaze was fixed firmly on the hand on her thigh. She bit her lip not to smile and rubbed her thigh again watching his reaction intently. When a soft growl escaped his lips she laughed softly. "See something you like, Aaron?" she asked playfully and his eyes moved to hers and his lips curled in a small smile.

"What's not to like?" he asked smoothly, moving across the bed until she held up her hand.

"You know the rules," she breathed softly. "Get out of bed and I'm going back to Jared's and you get to spend the rest of the day here on your own." She laughed again when he growled and scowled at her but maintained his position on the bed.

Jen felt a thrill of excitement run through her body. This was so out of her comfort zone, something she would never have dreamed she would find even remotely erotic but holding Aaron at bay, feeling the rush of power it gave her over him was sending sharp bursts of pleasure right through her body. She was sure there was some old adage about not prodding sleeping tigers or something, but she ignored her natural instincts for self preservation and stretched her legs out sinuously, running both palms along her tensed thighs.

Aaron's growl was loud, his eyes narrowing further as he tensed and watched her slowly stroke her thighs, inching her legs apart and trailing her fingers along her inner thighs. She didn't touch herself but she brushed close enough to make herself moan and to incite more rumbling growls from the bed.

She reckoned she'd be lucky if she managed to hold him at bay for another thirty seconds. Not from the expression on his face. There was a wildness in his eyes that told her his wolf was dangerously close and about out of patience with her teasing. She sighed softly and let her fingers brush her pussy lightly, moaning at the contact, spreading her legs further so she could slide her fingers against her hot, wet flesh.

Aaron fought to push his wolf down but it was so hard. The animal was going wild as they watched Jen stroke her beautiful body and moan sensually as she did so. From the little blushes he'd managed to tease from his mate he would never have dreamed she would have had it in her to let go as she was currently doing. It was so erotic to watch and so incredibly frustrating. He wanted it to be his hands stroking her so lovingly. He didn't know how much more he could take, how much longer he could stay on the bed. She wouldn't really leave, would she?

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,492 Followers