When You Gotta Go! Ch. 02

Story Info
Heidi involves Craig in her piss fetish.
2.1k words
4.57
72.4k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Authors note. I've been asked to write more about Heidi and her fetish, so here goes! I hope it lives up to expectations!

It had taken a little coaxing, but Heidi had finally relented and let Craig back into her life and her bed. In fact she had taken far more coaxing than most nineteen year olds would have done, and this was mainly down to the events of her solo journey home on the night they had fallen out. Now, they were lying in each others arms in a post coital embrace, while Heidi, somewhat hesitantly, told Craig what had happened.

It must be said, however, that her version of the proceedings was a little watered down. She wasn't sure quite how Craig would react to the whole truth. Nowhere did she say that she was masturbating at the time, or that she was lying on her back, legs wide. According to her, she was peeing on the park hillside when she was accidentally seen by a posh couple who were walking past. And, also according to Heidi, it was being accidentally caught out that had given her the thrill that she was cautiously admitting to!

Craig's reaction was a lot more positive than Heidi had thought it would be. Instead of calling her a 'perverted slag' as she half expected, he actually told her that it would have given him a kick to have caught her out in that same way and to have watched her peeing.

"Would it give you the same sort of buzz if somebody saw you in full flow?" She asked him, leading him gently in the direction she wanted.

"Well, that rather depends." He said. "Gents toilets aren't nearly as private as Ladies, so men sort of get used to doing it with other people around even though they're not really being watched."

"So it wouldn't do anything for you, one way or the other, even if it was me watching?" She hid her disappointment.

Craig hesitated at that point, unsure how or if he should continue. "Well, it might be nice to piss in front of you!" Again a pause. "Especially if you did it for me as well!"

Heidi might have been young, but she had already developed the female knack of sowing the seeds and then blaming her man for the flowers that came up!

"You mean you want me to pee while you watch?" She looked at him with feigned surprise. "And then you want me to watch you do it?"

"Well, not if you don't want to!" Craig looked and felt suitably embarrassed. "I just thought that's what you wanted!"

"Of course not!" Mock indignation. "But I'll do it if it's what you want."

She smiled inwardly. 'Why are so many men so easily manoeuvred' she asked herself with satisfaction.

"Only if you really want to." Craig was now convinced it had been his idea!

"Let's see how we feel. How about a drink?"

Craig was glad to put the embarrassment behind him for the moment. "Yes, why not?"

Heidi slid out of bed and padded naked through to the kitchen, returning with a six pack of lager. Handing a can to Craig, she climbed back into bed and pulled open one for herself. Lager was one of the best for making you want to pee, or at least, it was in her experience.

For the next half an hour they kissed and cuddled and played. Craig played with Heidi's nipples - and drank lager, while Heidi played with his cock – and drank lager! By the time all six cans were consumed Heidi was feeling the build-up pressure in her bladder, and hoped that Craig soon would too!

Sure enough, it wasn't long before Craig swung his legs out of bed and announced, "Shan't be long, babe, I'm just nipping to the loo."

"Not without me, you're not. What happened to the 'you show me and I'll show you' pact? Anyway, I want to go too!"

"Oh yeah, come on then." It was Craig's turn to feign indifference.

By virtue of her side of the bed being closer to the door, it was Heidi who reached the bathroom first and installed herself on the throne, smiling innocently at Craig as he came through the door.

"Bloody hell, Heidi, would you jump in my grave so quickly? Be quick, I'm not sure I can wait too long."

"That's ok" Heidi shuffled herself back a little and opened her legs wide, creating a 'v' shaped gap into the pan. "We can pee together, your aim's good enough isn't it?"

Craig stepped forward, conscious that his cock was straight in front of Heidi's face, and aimed for the opening, thinking all the while that she was going to get a far better view of him urinating than he was of her. At best he might be treated to a glimpse of the flow.

Normally, as Heidi had implied, his aim would have been true, but fighting off a returning erection brought on by Heidi's nearness didn't help. In fact it was making it almost impossible for him to pee at all, so when his bladder did finally cut loose the resultant stream was off course, hitting the top of Heidi's left thigh and splashing across her lower belly and her pubes. It was only a matter of a second or less before he corrected his aim, but in that time Heidi's eyes widened and she let out the same involuntary 'oohh!' that normally came as he entered her. Recognising her sudden arousal Craig looked at her in delighted astonishment and smiled.

"God, that felt lovely, do it again!" Now that her cover was blown Heidi dropped all pretence of not liking it and looked at Craig eagerly.

Craig was no longer pretending indifference either, now he was assured that his enjoyment wouldn't be frowned upon, and redirected his jet to the junction of her legs. Again his action was greeted with Heidi's trademark 'oohh!' as she, her eyes bright with excitement, gazed down on his urine running over her skin.

"Let me." Heidi reached forward and took Craig's cock from his grasp, and used it as a hose to play across the front of her body. Then, with her breasts and belly running with Craig's pee, Heidi leaned back her head closed her eyes in happiness and gasped her arousal. But to her intense frustration Craig's bladder showed signs of being empty before the orgasm building within her could burst into ecstasy, the stream slowing in volume and force. Not to be fazed by this, Heidi leaned forward to put his cock between her lips, taking the last few spurts into her mouth, revelling in her daring and perversity, and in the warm acidic taste of her boyfriend's fresh piss. In no way did she find the act distasteful, instead she found her wish to do so an intimate expression of her devotion to him, and the taste a unique 'flavour of Craig', nice, fresh and almost refreshing.

No sooner had Craig's flow ceased than Heidi jumped up, still dripping, grabbed a towel and laid it in the bath. "Get in."

Craig looked at her puzzled, so she continued "Go on, lie on the towel, I still need a pee." She was panting with excitement and arousal, the feel of Craig pissing on her had brought her so close to cumming that she was sure that releasing her own pee would trigger the much needed orgasm.

Craig did as he was told, anticipation written large across his features.

As soon as he lay down Heidi climbed in with him, but instead of lying down she stood looking down at him with her feet planted either side of his waist. "Your turn!" she said, crouching slightly to open her legs as far as she could.

Craig looked up at his girlfriend, drinking in the sight of her body still shining wet from his piss and reached for his cock, stroking its entire length between two fingers and a thumb, his normal wanking stroke! Meanwhile Heidi was letting go control over her bladder and as Craig gazed at her pussy it suddenly began to pour a stream of urine to splash across his belly, wetting his cock and the hand around it and making its already rock hardness almost painful. Heidi could not, of course, aim her pee in quite the same way that Craig could, but by moving her hips and leaning backwards and forwards she could easily guide her stream up and down the length of his body. She watched as it sprayed over his stomach, his chest and his face before returning it to splash over his thighs and his balls, wetting his pubic hair and making his forearm slap wetly against his stomach as he masturbated madly.

Craig was now soaked with her piss, he was blinking it from his eyes, wiping back the hair plastered across his face with his free hand and grinning with pure exhilaration at their daring. Just as she had with his, he had opened his mouth and tasted her piss, and, just as she had, he had found the taste pleasant and the act a massive turn on. Now he lay there and watched as Heidi's bladder began to reach empty, her arc diminishing, faltering and eventually fading to an intermittent dribble as she strove to force out the last few drops.

For Heidi things had not quite succeeded. The act of peeing had not triggered the orgasm she expected and needed, and she was still lingering on the edge, almost out of her mind with frustration and light-headed from the intensity of her emotions.

"Sit on my cock." Heidi heard her boyfriend's instruction, but hesitated momentarily to introduce his piss wet cock into her cunt.

"Come on, sit on me, I want to cum inside you and I'm nearly there!" He too was suffering from a powerful arousal and intense frustration. "Come on, quick, don't worry, it's your own piss after all!"

Heidi hesitated no longer, sitting down and impaling herself to the hilt on Craig's shaft all in one go. That was what she was needed, the piss play had brought her to the edge of a climax and the feel of his cock going deep inside her cunt tipped her over the edge into a crazily ecstatic orgasm. Racked by wave after wave of rapturous feelings she bounced herself up and down on his shaft, driving it deeply into her and feeling it twitch as Craig came closer to his climax. Then, pushing herself down onto him as hard as she could, she lay against him, belly to belly, breast to chest, their wet skin rubbing together and her knees pressed against his sides by the curvature of the bath. That closeness, that pressing together of piss wetted skins, was enough for Craig, with a throat-deep groan he burst into Heidi's pussy, spurt after spurt of his cum shooting deep inside her to splash against her cervix and revitalise her own now weakening orgasm.

Then, their orgasms finally waning, the lovers gazed into each others eyes and, seeing no uncertainties in either one, they gave themselves fully to each other, kissing, stroking and squeezing each other in a display of unrestrained affection. After a few minutes the delight that Heidi felt at having discovered a new pleasure and the relief at having it shared by Craig, overcame her, and she dissolved into a mixture of laughter and tears. If what they had shared made them into perverts, then so be it, but she would not regret it, nor change it, for it had given her intense pleasure and had brought her closer to Craig than she had ever been.

Still holding Craig's softening cock within her; Heidi reached for the taps and turned on the over-bath shower, allowing the warm water to sluice over them, taking with it the evidence of their play. Sharing the soap and remaining locked together, still gazing into each others eyes, they began to wash each other, soapy hands tenderly cleaning and massaging under the soft spray of the shower.

Suddenly Craig stopped what he was doing and stared hard had Heidi.

"You wanted this all along, didn't you?"

Heidi nodded, wondering how he would react to this realisation.

"Then will you do something for me?"

"If I can."

"Will you pee whilst I fuck you?"

Heidi smiled broadly; she had been wondering how to ask if she could do just that! "Of course I will, sweetheart, but only if you don't!"

The two giggled at that, and looked forward to the next time.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers