When You Say Anything...

Story Info
Who am I to stop a girl's modelling aspirations?
3.3k words
4.29
76.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer's afternoon when I reached my other office. It was blisteringly hot outside, and coupled with the humidity in Mumbai's weather, was like walking around in a sauna. I started the AC in full blast and relaxed in my chair, congratulating myself that I was half an hour early.

Although I am only in my mid-to-late twenties, I am lucky enough to know a lot of important people. My parents also worked in the media, and it seemed like the ideal career choice when I grew up.

This was my private office- the office where I did my off-the-books work, the stuff I charged for in cash. It was almost Spartan in furnishings, with a large office desk and chair, coffee table, and couch. Another wall had been dedicated for a blank wall I used for photography, and the table concealed my wet bar. It was all I needed anyway.

A few weeks ago, a drunken friend had mentioned this girl to me, named Priya. I had initially not been interested, but I saw a picture and changed my mind. She wanted a career in modelling for ads, but hadn't gotten lucky yet. Well, who was I to stop her?

She was a few minutes late, but when I heard the knock on the door, I was happy to let her in.

"Hey!" I said, and found myself looking at Priya, in the flesh.

There was something about this girl. She too had just come out of the heat, so she seemed flustered. Relatively tall at 5'9, her long wavy brown hair had been tied up in a simple pony tail behind her head, and she had dressed in a simple white top and a short white skirt with delicate sandals. However, it was not her clothes that intrigued me- it was how masterfully she was complimenting her god-given looks.

Priya had pretty eyes, a cute nose and full, luscious lips- the kind Keria Knightley has, except that woman is flat as a board. On the other hand, Priya was hot has hell. She had a slim, petite figure with large, firm breasts, a tiny waist and a cute butt. However, her legs took the cake. Long and supple, with fleshy calves, these were the kind of legs you wanted wrapped around you while you pounded a woman silly. Coupled with her painted toenails, she'd be a wet dream to any foot fetishist.

"Hi... Can I come in?" she asked, puzzled.

"Oh yes, of course." I said, still a bit confused by her looks.

"Come in, and have a seat. Would you like something to drink?"

"Yes, please. Water."

"I don't have any glasses, sorry." I said.

She took the bottle from me and raised it to her lips and began to down it. A few droplets spilled out of her mouth and down her lips, and made a truly tantalizing sight.

"Please relax." I said, trying to sound a bit confident.

"Yes, thanks. I'm sorry, but it's far, far too hot outside." She replied. "Here's my portfolio" she said, handing me a folder.

I looked at the pictures and knew they were shit. Taking a quick glance at her CV, I realized that although she looked like she was in her early to mid twenties, and could probably pass for a college student on a good day, she was actually approaching thirty.

"So, you wish to be a model." I said.

"Yes, and I think I have the looks for it."

"Well, trust me, it involves more than just looks. Tell me, what kind of work do you want?"

"I don't know, maybe some ramp stuff, perhaps TV commercials, maybe?"

"Oh, OK. So, anyway, our friend Bhavin told me this much, and he was completely justified in describing you the way he did."

"Well, that's his thing. Anyway, I've been trying for a while now and haven't really gotten a break yet."

"Well, obviously you haven't."

"Why?"

"Well, it's more than just about looking good. You should also know how to actually model. Besides, these pictures..."

"What about them?"

"No offense, but if I wanted to know what you looked like dressed in different clothes and pouting at the camera, I'd just send you to a mall and follow your instagram feed. These aren't really much better than selfies. Tell me, did you get these for free?"

"Yes, I did."

"Well, they're no good. They don't capture you being alive, and actually expressing what the photographer wants you to express."

"So what should I do?"

"Well, people trust me to find good models for them because I do know how to capture just that. I used to be a photographer, but I have other pursuits. I can click some shots of you, and let's hope my clients will like them."

"When do you want to do that?" she asked.

"Well, right now. I don't have time to waste."

"Right now?" she asked, surprised. "I don't have clothes, haven't done much make-up..."

"Well, that's the magic. They can see the real you." I pulled out a camera from the drawer.

"Now, if you don't mind, would you please stand up and pose there?"

I hit the lights and clicked a few pictures of her. Starting with simple stuff, I asked her to get more and more into it, and soon had her smiling sexily at the camera.

"Well, I think that's good. We need to see if the model can actually take orders and emote. Which brings us to the next part."I said.

"Which is?"

"Take off the shirt, please."

"What? No!" she said.

"OK, get out." I replied.

"Excuse me?"

"Look, you are the one looking for my help. Not the other way around. The girls who get into this field start when they're still in high school, and you're really late to the party. Now, I need to see you following orders."

"But why candid shots?"

"How do you think they hire underwear and bikini models?"

"I've never thought about a career in that."

"Well, you can do as I say, and get a career, or you can pick up your bag and get out."

"No, it's OK." She said.

Gently she took off her white top, revealing a slim, sexy body. She had a long neck, and a flat tummy, but more importantly, tits that any man would want to grab. She wore a simple bra with it too, but today, for some reason, it looked like she was dressed in hot lingerie.

"Yeah, so pose with it. Turn on the viewer."

Well, either this girl was a good actress, a good seductress, or both. She posed continually, changing form, looking like a hot supermodel in the making. She looked like the ideal combination between supermodel and girl next door, sitting in your house on the weekend, turning you on.

"Yeah, now unsnap your bra." I said, after she turned her back towards me.

"You sure?"

"Look, I'll show these pictures to you and you can tell me which ones to delete."

She posed, once again, her long, supple arm going back, unsnapping her bra gently, as she looked over with seductive eyes.

Needless to say, I was turned on, and was looking for an advantage. She gave a few candid shots but quickly put the bra back into place.

"Now, stand up and pose for me while removing that skirt. Go on."

This time she didn't ask any question. She tucked her hands around her skirt and posed while she tugged it off, bringing her awesome arse into view. I was hooked. Fuck, I wanted to spank that ass. She had worn a simple black thong with this, so, while seductive, she was still plainly dressed.

"Now, bend over that couch and look back at me. Good" I said, clicking away.

"Grab your butt cheek. Tell the guy what he is missing. Now pout, go on." I kept giving orders, realizing that I too was getting turned on. This was rare. I was used to seeing naked women around me, but this one was different.

"Now, unsnap your bra again, and hold it in place. Yeah. Turn. Let the guy get a whiff. Yeah." I said, as I observed a small nip-slip in her front.

"Let's stop for a second."

"Yes?"

"Well there is this particular expression we like to see. We like to see a woman turned on, giving us that lazy smile, which psychologists say is very close to what a woman looks like when she's about to come. Can you do that?"

"I don't know."

"Well, you can masturbate or something."

"I don't really do that."

"Why?"

"Why would I masturbate when there's always a guy around?"

"Ah, good point. Now, let's go back to it, except this time, I want you to imagine I am you lover or something."

She smiled again, unhooked her bra, and as I clicked away, brought her amazing tits into view. Large, and firm, they were topped with perky nipples that just made you want to beg to put them in your mouth. Fuck, I was starting to get a boner.

"I don't really see you turned on yourself. Stand here." I said quietly.

She stood next to me, dressed only in her thong and said, "Yes?"

I looked down at her and realized that I was one of the few men who could. I stood at 6'3, and thanks to a lifetime of martial arts, was relatively fit and quite broad shouldered. With the Persian ancestry thrown in, I looked decent. Dressed today in a pair of jeans and a shirt, I was sure that we both could have gone out, had we known each other.

"Look up at me. Now, try to be turned on. Do it. If this doesn't work, we're going to have to watch you masturbate."

She looked up at me shyly and said, "Cool, we can try that..."

I had her stand, turn around and gently take off her thong while looking at the camera. Her ass was fine, the kind that begged spanking, and her pussy had been decorated with a slight bush- just the way I liked it.

"Yeah, now, try it."

She sat on the couch and traced a long finger over her neck and down towards her chest "This is how my ex boyfriend got me in the mood..."

Her finger cupped her breasts, pinching her erect, excited nipples and moved towards her cunt. She reached it, gently trailing her finger over it, and then started to help herself. I was into it, but had to distract her.

"Priya, thing is, I don't know if I can do this stuff for you."

"Why?" she said, seductively grinning, her finger still near her pussy.

"Well, I just gave you a free photoshoot and am supposed to do get you a gig. There's nothing in it for me. Tell you what, I'll forward these pics to someone and maybe they can give you some help."

"No, don't say that."

"Look, there's nothing in it for me."

"Well, I can pay you..."

I snorted. "You can't afford me. That photoshoot cost as much as a car. Now, get dressed and get out."

"Please, come on, I'll pay you later. Or I can maybe help you with something..."

"No, I'm afraid you cannot."

"Look, we've come so far... I'm willing to do anything to get this gig."

"I really doubt that too."

"Please?"

"When you say anything, what do you mean?"

"I'm willing to do anything to get a gig, sir. Absolutely anything."

"Well, why don't you get off your ass, get down on your knees and suck my cock?"

"What?" She asked surprised. "I'm not a whore!"

"Well, no one is asking you to be one. I am however asking you to get out of my office."

"Hey, come on."

"You know my price."

She stood up and I did the same with her. She grabbed her bra, and I walked towards her, grabbed it and threw it away. I pushed her up against a wall, and looked down at her.

"Do you want this?" I asked, quietly. "Do you really want to walk out that door and miss out on your career?"

"Well..." she said, trying to push me away. I stood my ground.

"Think fast. It's now or never."

"Its not that I don't want to... It's just that I don't think its right."

"Well, I don't care. Do you?"

"Not really. Not at all." She said, and reached up on her toes and kissed me. I couldn't resist. I kissed her right back, grabbing at her body as I did. My hands roamed over her long neck, her sexy little back, and came up to her large tits which I squeezed, eliciting a moan from her.

"Oh god yes." She said out loud.

"Get down on your knees." I said.

She smiled, held my shoulders and we turned smoothly as dancers, with me landing with my back to the wall. She dropped to her knees, and as I took off my shirt, she quickly undid my belt and jeans, pulling them down.

She grabbed my hard cock over my underwear and kissed it.

"Well, I can't deep throat. Not something like this, anyway." She said, feeling the length and girth of my cock.

She pulled the briefs down and immediately went to work. I'll say this much- her ex boyfriend was a lucky guy. This woman knew exactly how to pleasure a man with her mouth. She sucked on me quite well, rubbing the sensitive head with her tongue, pulling out, and going to town sucking on my nuts.

"Yeah, suck my cock, you fucking hot bitch!" I moaned,

"Mmm-hmmm?" she moaned around my cock, looking up at me with her sexy eyes, rubbing my cockhead's sensitive underside with her tongue.

I moaned, but I knew I wanted to fuck this girl.

"Get on the couch please." I moaned.

"What?" she asked, pulling my dick out of her mouth with an audible pop.

"Do as I say."

She got up off her knees and sat on the couch. I cast off my shoes, jeans and underwear and came close to her. I pushed her down on her back, and kissed her again, starting with her mouth, and went to her long, tender neck.

"Please don't leave a mark." She said.

"Fuck I care." I said, and bit her slightly, enjoying the soft, sexy feel of her skin. I went to her tits, next, because that was the one thing I wanted to do ever since she walked in. Her nipples were large and sensitive, and felt like bits of cheese in my mouth as I sucked them. I wet lower, to her taut stomach, kissed and tongued her navel for a bit, and then finally found myself in front of her hot, wet, flowing cunt.

I didn't know whether she just liked sex, or the idea of stripping for the camera or blowing a dude, and frankly, I didn't care, because the smell of her wet snatch drove me wild. I always liked going down on women, and her cunt was especially hot. She moaned as I lapped around her cunt, teasing her by licking her thigh, and suddenly driving my tongue deep into her.

I reached her clit and began to slurp on it when I heard the first guttural moan from her. This, delicate, petite girl who looked like the kind of girl your mom would like, had not only turned out to be a hot little stripper but also a fucking screamer. She screamed, moaned and thrashed around as I made a meal out of her cunt, and as she got closer to her orgasm, began to grind her hips to my face. As she came, she pulled my head deep to her cunt and I felt her stomach muscles contract and her heels drive into my back. Her orgasm must have been strong, because as soon as she was done, she pushed my head away and breathed.

"Fuck." She said, trying to catch her breath. "Where did you learn that?"

"Bet your ex didn't know that, huh?"

I stood up and pulled her to her feet. I shoved her to the wall again and I realized that she was a bit light headed. Grabbing her ass, I picked her up and balanced her on the wall.

"It's been a while. Take it ea-"

I entered her, sinking my cock into her, inch by inch. She held me, her long nails driving into my back. Her pussy was wet, but also unbelievably tight, and when I slammed home, she was almost taken aback.

I began to slide into her harder and harder, feeling her pussy stretch for me. Suddenly, she stopped me.

"Condom! Please!"

I stopped and let her down. I pulled my jeans and reached for my wallet, pulling out a condom. I rolled it down my cock and watched her as she stood next to me.

I grabbed her and bent her over my desk. From behind I had an exquisite view of her amazing ass and drenched pussy lips. I pushed forward and got into her, hearing her moan.

I grabbed her hips and began to pound her silly. She was loud, and everyone would know

I grabbed her waist and pounded her in earnest, and as I did, she moaned louder and louder. I grabbed her hair in my hands and pulled her up a bit, and she supported herself with her hands as I gave it to her as hard as I could.

"Spank me" she said.

"What?"

"Spank me, you fucking bastard!"

I did, and she wasn't pleased.

"Harder, asshole! What is wrong with you?"

I did and she seemed to like it. As I spanked her, she lay back down, enjoying the pounding I was giving her.

I suddenly stopped, realizing I didn't want to come.

She relaxed on the table for a second and stood up, but I grabbed her, turned her around and picked her ass up and kept it on the table.

I slid into her again as she moaned "Come quickly, I don't think I can last much longer."

I began to fuck her again with her sitting up and holding me. I banged into her harder and harder, and she kept screaming throughout.

"I'm going to come." I breathed.

"Yes, yes, me too. Just come inside me!"

I banged her harder and harder, and felt the cum rising in my nuts. As I came, she wrapped her legs around my midriff very tightly, and grabbed my ass with her hands for good measure as I exploded inside her.

I screamed as I came, feeling her pussy contract around me. It must have lasted only a few seconds, but it sure as hell felt like hours. I stopped and breathed, and she reluctantly dropped her legs away from me. She lay back on the table, and I collapsed on the chair for a few minutes.

I lit up a smoke and gave it to her.

"There's your incentive. Now, let me know when I get something."

"Yeah." I breathed.

She lay there a few more minutes while I finished my smoke. I grabbed the camera and connected it to my laptop. After selecting a few pictures I sent them over to a trusted aide, and then called her up.

"Hey, Shreya? Hi. It's me. I found this amazing girl for your campaign. I think you'll love her. She's got just the right looks and attitude, and will totally work hard. I've sent you the pictures, so just let me know when I should send her to your office. See ya! Bye!"

I hung up and looked at her. Priya had grabbed her bra and began to put it on.

"Let me know if there's anything I can do to make you work harder." She said, smiling.

God, this woman was going places.