When You Think You Don't Measure Up

Story Info
Too small to be a top guy???
3.1k words
4.42
10.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to 1st introduce myself, my name is Bob, I am a 62 yo bi-sexual guy. I was never interested in dating in high school as I was always embarrassed of my tiny penis, 3 1/2" when I measured it my junior year, so I just studied and played baseball. In college at 18, I had my first experience with a guy when I was back home & found I liked it. I had sex with other guys at school many more times causing me to believe that I was gay, however later in my later college years I found I also liked girls so it hit me, I was bi.

All my childhood I noticed I was so much smaller than everyone else, and always tried to shower alone after gym class or after baseball games. I was always so worried about my size being an issue that it wasn't until my 1st semester in college at the weekend after my 18th birthday that I had my 1st experience.

I came home because my parents wanted to celebrate my big day even though it was 3 days later. They had a little party for me, two of my aunts, an uncle, my parents, sister, grandpa & grandma where there. After cake I opened presents, I got cash from my parents & grandparents and gift cards from almost everyone else. I decided to go a small mall we had two towns over and met this guy Howard who had graduated from the high school there the year earlier. We struck up a conversation, he told me he was 19 living home and that he was trying to figure life out after coming out to his parents. As I told him about myself I could see him checking me out, if I may say I am pretty well built and was told I was good looking, so I wondering maybe he thought I had a big cock or something.

Howard & I did hook up, I will say he didn't say anything about my size but he did seem shocked a little by it. He sucked my cock & I sucked his but after that he wanted to fuck my ass, which I did allow him to since I had never done that and wondered if I would like it. I found I was ok with it but not turned on as much as I thought. He did let me fuck his ass and I found I was excited about that and my cum seemed to last forever when I shot it inside his ass.

Some months later I was reading a gay book from an adult bookstore that had a talking about top & bottom guys. Reading this was like a bomb exploding in my head. Thinking back to my day with Howard, I wasn't turned on when he fucked me but when I fucked him I was, bingo I thought I'm a top guy.

As time went by I found as I watched gay movies or were with guys in college, the guy with the small cock is almost always the bottom guy. One day I thought to myself just why is that as I was watching a movie, a guy with a 10" dick fucking a guy who was maybe 6". Ok so 6" is maybe average but still I thought the little guy is always the bottom.

I had a ton of hookups in my freshman, sophomore, & early junior years of college, I mean a ton all around being 19-20 years old except two that were both in their 30's . Even though I am small, I measured in at a whopping 4 1/4" when I checked in the middle of freshman year gaining a whole 3/4", I really like to suck big guys. I guess maybe it's because of my size, maybe a complex or something. Most guys I dated were 6 1/2 to 7 inches, but the guys that I really liked to suck most were bigger, the biggest guy being just over 10", now that was a cock. The problem was after I would suck them they all seemed to be top guys. Now I have no problem sucking any cocks, tops or bottoms they all taste so good as they shoot their salty cum in my mouth. The problem again is they were all were top guys wanting me to be their bottom boy.

So as you can see my life sucked, I thought I might never find a bottom guy and was getting ready to give up until one winter day in my junior year. I saw a guy I went to high school with at the mall during our break named Tim, we played baseball together, his father was our coach. I remember Tim, he always had a hot cheerleader on his arm, so many girls, always telling us of his times with them and how he fucked them. His birthday was the day after mine and our mothers were in the maternity ward at the same time together, I remembered I used to call him a kid at least for one day.

Anyway when I saw Tim I hollered at him, he came over and gave me a bear hug then we went to get a soda.

Tim asked me, "hey man how are you doing, how's college?"

I told Tim, "I'm great & school is you know school, but I need to graduate & get a job afterward hopefully."

"How are you doing Tim, I heard some big league teams had been scouting you last year?" I asked.

"Well I hurt my arm & decided to take this year off. I don't know if I'm going back I just haven't been enjoying myself anymore." he said.

"Sorry I hope you figure things out, how is your dad doing?" I asked.

"I don't I haven't been allowed in the house since May when I came home and told my parents I way gay." he said.

My mind went bonkers, this is the guy all the other guys wanted to be, the guy that fucked so many girls.

"You're, I mean you're gay, but you had some many girls?" I said.

"Well to tell you the truth I never fucked any of those girls. Do you remember those Saturday nights after a games in our senior year, that I never went with everyone afterward to party?" he asked.

"Yeah you always told us your dad wanted you to train and get ready for college." I replied.

"Well I would go stand outside that gay bar in the city trying to get picked up, if I did I would suck cock and let them fuck me." he said.

"Wow I didn't know that, to be honest I am also gay," at least I thought so then, I told him.

I could almost see a gleam in his eyes as he said, "maybe we could go out some time if you want, I haven't sucked a cock in a while."

"Well nobody else at least here knows I am gay, so it would have to be somewhere we aren't known," I said.

"Cool what are you doing tonight, we can go to the city take in a movie then maybe check out that gay bar." he said.

"I've never been to a gay bar, it's a date and my treat if that's ok? I'll pick you up at say 5:30, where are you staying?" I asked.

Squeezing my thigh Tim whispered, "I'm staying at my sister's on Main Street, yes it's a date."

"I remember her place, see you there," I said.

I went home looking at my watch, it was about 3, I took a quick shower looking at myself in the mirror seeing my cock bigger than high school but still smaller than most at a pinch under 4 3/4" now. I asked my mom if I could use her car but she told me she was going out and then asked why I couldn't take mine. I told her I was meeting some friends and if we went out my car was too small and her station wagon would hold us all. She suggested I take my brothers van, a 1970's conversion van, the kind with the bed in the back, saying we could probably all cram in it. I thought if my brother was here he would kill me taking his baby but what the hell, he's overseas in the army he won't know.

I drove to Tim's sisters house getting there at 5:25 and we left.

"How'd you get your brothers van, he'll kill you." Tim said.

"Mom told me to take it, I figured later if we hooked up with someone from the bar this would be more comfortable than my Corolla." I said, although to be honest I was hoping to hook up with Tim.

"Yeah makes sense," he said

At the movie theatre there was really nothing we liked so Tim suggested maybe we should just head over to the bar.

Tim showed me how to get there and we left, when we got there, there wasn't many people inside as it was only 6:30. We ordered a few drinks and were talking about our days in high school.

Tim asked me, "Bob, when was your guy?"

I told him about my freshman year in college and my hookup with Howard and how I sucked him and he fucked me, I told him about not being turned on by having his cock in my ass.

"I know what you mean I'm the opposite, I love sucking cock and being fucked but for some reason I just don't enjoy fucking as much as being fucked myself," Tim said.

A light went on in my head maybe just maybe I could have found my bottom guy, I just worried I might not be big enough for him. My thoughts drifted to our locker room showers, Tim as I remembered wasn't the biggest guy but his cocked looked to be maybe 6 1/2" back then, maybe her grew some more but 6 1/2 isn't bad I thought.

"Yo earth to Bob you look like your in a daze," Tim said.

"Just remembering the good old days," I told him.

We drank for a while, Tim and I both had a buzz on, when I looked I saw there were maybe 30 people in the bar most of them dressed in leather. I thought there wasn't anyone there I would want and hoped maybe he felt the same way.

A couple of drinks later Tim said, "This isn't doing anything for me how about you?"

"Nah only one guy here I want to check out." I said as I eyed Tim up & down.

Looking back at me Tim was watching me looking and said, "Yeah I'd like to check you out too, lets go."

Taking my hand Tim led me back to the van, once I was in the drivers seat his hand reached my leg and he stroked my thigh saying, "I know this park, nobody is ever there at night, there are some very dark areas we could park in if you want."

"Show me where," I said as we left.

Getting to the park the street was very quiet, in the parking lot all the way at the end two dumpsters stood with enough room to hide the van from site so we parked there.

Standing up we went to the back, drew the curtains in front and sat down on the couch.

Tim sitting next to me pressed his hand to my crotch and asked, "do you mind?"

"No not at all," I put my hand to his and asked, "Do you?"

"No god no," he said leaning back.

I stood up undoing Tim's belt and unzipping his pants then pulled them off. He was wearing very tight underwear and I could see his cock bulging underneath them, to my delight he did seem to have grown. I just had to see it so I pulled them off when out sprang his flaccid cock almost 7" or more, my mind could only imagine how big he was when it got hard.

Dropping to my knees I started licking it taking the tip in my mouth, in seconds it grew and grew until it reached almost 9" and fat. With just the tip in my mouth I needed this monster, I pushed it deeper in my mouth first maybe 3" then 5" a second later his tip was hitting my tonsils. Taking a breath I went a little deeper now an inch past sliding in my throat pausing for a second or two I went another inch now 7 1/2" in my mouth his bulging head expanding my throat to it's maximum. One more breath and I now took his entire shaft in my mouth his cock and several inches penetrating past my tonsils and stretching my throat wide open as it bottomed out I almost gagged. Taking another breath and relaxing my throay muscles I couldn't hold back anymore starting to bob my head on his huge cock, first up then back down ramming it back in my throat gagging a little as it forced it's way in with each stroke.

"Fuck Bob, oh my yes, suck my cock," Tim yelled pushing my head so I was forced to hold his shaft in as it gagged me again.

Pausing with his entire cock in my mouth I started again this time pulling my head up just so his tip was inside my throat, then ramming my head down taking in his whole shaft. I continued this, his head holding my throat open and then driving my head down his shaft, his head bottoming deep inside my throat.

"Yes Bob, I'm gonna cum," Tim Hollered.

I felt his cock pulsing in my throat and started pumping his cock faster and faster when all at once his cock bottomed out in my throat and he shot load after load down my throat filling my belly with his hot cum.

After his final shot I slowly pulled his cock from my mouth and asked, "well how was that?"

Falling back onto the bed Tim said, "fuck if I knew you sucked cock like that I would have looked you up in high school."

Tim raised up and unzipped my pants, I was wearing no underwear and my cock sprang out. My 1st thought was will this tiny thing turn him off.

"Wow your a little bigger than I remember," Tim said.

I thought, "oh shit here we go all the insecurity in high school started coming back."

Maybe he saw my face or something but Tim said, "I remember in high school, I thought about wanting to suck your cock a few times while we showered. I know we busted you balls a lot but something about your small cock intrigued me."

"Great another tease coming huh?" I said without thinking.

"No tease really, here let me show you," he said as he pushed me back on the bed.

Hovering over my cock he took my entire shaft at once my cock not even hitting his tonsils. I was only semi-hard his words turned me off a bit when suddenly his tongue started doing things to my cock nobody else's ever did, flicking up and down my shaft and then wrapping around my shaft going slightly up & down almost as if his tongue was jerking me off. My cock grew inside he pushed his face hard against my pelvis causing the tip of my cock to actually hit his tonsils and go just a wee bit past. I wasn't in his throat but the feeling of just his tonsils turned me on and he started bobbing his head faster each downstroke he pounded his face into my pelvis. I could feel the rhythmic bang of my cock hitting his tonsils and it didn't take long before I shot my load, I shot cum harder than I ever had before. Knowing I was deep enough to hit his tonsils turned me on more than any other blowjob ever.

After I was done Tim raised up licked his lips and said, "Oh crap your cum tastes so good."

We held each other and kissed Tim stroking my cock until I was hard again then looked at me and asked, "Would you like to fuck me?"

"Do you think you need to ask, well yes bend over bitch," I said.

Standing up Tim put his elbows on the bed and stuck his ass in the air spreading his legs apart so I could see his dark ass hole saying, "This angle you should be able to get that great little cock inside me, so fuck me now."

Spreading his cheeks further apart I put my cock to his ass and buried it inside him.

"Oooo," he purred as it entered him.

As I pumped his ass, my cock getting harder seeming as if it had gotten bigger than it's tiny size. Wow I suddenly thought did I get bigger?

I was fucking his ass so hard and fast when my cock tightened in his ass then shot streams of cum in his ass.

After I was done Tim said, "Bob, that was great, don't let anyone tell you cause your small that you have to take the bottom."

Looking down at my cock I could see it was still the same little guy as always I guess maybe I felt a little confidence that day making me think it was bigger than it was. Looking back at Tim I said, "thanks Tim you've made my day, do you think you would like to do this again?"

"How long are you home from school?" he asked.

"I'm only here for another 2 weeks then school starts again, but if you wanted you can come up there it's only a little less than 2 hours. My roommate decided he was gonna leave so I'm the only one in my room, you could stay with me." I said.

We went home, I saw him a couple of times before I left and he came to my dorm about 4 or 5 times before school ended. Our time ended shortly after and I never saw him again after.

I have met some bottom guys since the, guys with big cock that want small top guys. I still meet so many guys that once naked decide I must be a bottom guy, I'll suck them off but I'll never be their bottom guys.

My point to this story is there is at least one bottom guy for everyone. It's just that sometimes smaller guys just have to look a little harder to find them but they are there.