Where Dares Can Lead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
droopyh
droopyh
45 Followers

Susanne kissed me on the lips but was otherwise tense. Ali kissed me and thrust a glass of wine into my hand, which I supped greedily.

Susan was impatient to start and stood behind me to lift up my t-shirt. I helped her to remove it and she ran her hands over my back and chest and expressed satisfaction at the lack of hair.

Ali took control and explained to me that the deal was that I could see them topless but not touch -- I had to agree that this was the agreement. She explained to all of us that she had devised a way to make sure that this was what happened. To demonstrate she manoeuvred me to where the exposed beam was and brought into view the velcro cuffs attached there. I allowed myself to be put into the cuffs -- my hands were about 9" above my head and about three feet apart. It immobilised me but wasn't at all uncomfortable. Ali then snogged me, which brought gasps from Susan and Susanne. She reached down and rubbed my cock through my trousers and pants. Susan and Susanne were very quiet.

Ali suggested to Susanne that she was very quiet and that she should also kiss me or feel me. With a determined look in her eye, she approached me and reached out to touch my chest. She tweaked my right nipple hard and looked me in the eye while she did so. I smiled at her and she pinched the nipple harder. She then kissed me full on and it was an assertive kiss -- she was in control.

Ali said that they should all have a glass of wine and take time to appreciate the situation. They talked about when they would go topless and Susan said not before I had lost my trousers -- she wanted to see the effect she could have on me. Susanne was silent.

Ali walked over and stood behind me. She reached round and undid my trouser button. As she unzipped me, both Susan and Susanne stared intently at my groin. I could not stop my cock starting to grow. I was very aware that it was only a very thin layer of stretchy cotton material that covered my swelling dick. The Latin verbs came back to me - amo, amas, amat, amamus, amatis, amant. Ali reached down and hefted my cock and balls in her hand. She removed my trousers and I stepped out of them.

Ali clearly surprised the others when she produced the spreader bar. Susan and Susanne came and stood close by while Ali attached each ankle cuff in turn. The bar was half a broom handle and so forced my feet about two feet apart. This had the effect of tightening the wrist restraints and I was now stretched comfortably taut and could not really move at all.

Ali suggested that they needed now to tease me and that one of them should bare their breasts. She guided them back to the sofa about eight feet from me and topped up all their wine glasses. As Susan and Susanne sat and stared, Ali stood up and undid one button at her shoulder. The dress that she had been wearing fell to her ankles leaving her naked but for high heels and black hold-ups. Susanne gasped and Susan smiled. Ali's waxed vulva was now on display. Ali sat on the arm at the end of the sofa and parted her legs. She said to the others that she wanted to see what effect she could have on me and started rubbing her nipples (which I knew to be very sensitive) and rubbing the waxed skin on her pubic mound. I could not take my eyes off her and my cock twitched and grew further. I struggled to control it but I knew I was hugely turned on by being strapped helpless in front of these three women.

Ali reached down and picked up the bottle of baby oil that she had placed in position earlier. She poured some on her tits and let it dribble down to her navel. She rubbed it into her body, came and stood in front of me, hugged me and squirmed her oily body against mine. My erection grew in the thin pants that I was wearing and tented the front of them. Next, Ali stood behind me and poured baby oil on my chest and rubbed it into me. Her hands travelled downwards and went under the waistband of my pants. Susan and Susanne were watching silently as Ali rubbed oil around my cock and balls under my pants. The other two could see her hands moving under the thin material that was white but going translucent as it was soaked in oil. Ali quickly pinched the base of my cock in the way that she knew would cause my cock to subside a little. She took her hands out of my pants and said to Susan and Susanne "your turn".

Susan smiled and stood up. She said "I will honour the bargain" and gave me an extremely passionate kiss. She stood just a couple of feet from me and did an expert striptease down to a lacy thong and black, lace-topped hold-ups. Inevitably, I had a full erection tenting the front of my oil-soaked underpants. "Time to get rid of those", she said and proceeded to cut my pants from me using scissors that she borrowed from Ali.

In a move that Ali and I had certainly not discussed, she disappeared into the bedroom (our bedroom!) and came out with a small leather pouch that I immediately recognised. I groaned -- the pouch contained a ball strap and cock ring. We had used them experimentally and found that they successfully inhibited me from coming. The ball strap was about an inch wide, elasticated and the two ends were fastened under tension with a popper stud. It fitted round the sac of my scrotum but above my testicles. It therefore stopped my balls rising up when I was close to coming and thereby delayed any orgasm. The cock ring was of similar construction and when fastened around my cock had a similar effect -- it partly stopped the blood leaving my cock, so making my erection even harder. It also squeezed the tube that my sperm would use at orgasm -- if the sperm could not rise up my cock, again it inhibited me from coming. The last time we had used the two together, I had just not been able to come at all until Ali removed them. In order to get the cock ring on, she tapped my cock at the base in the way that got it to deflate slightly. She fitted the ball strap by popping the stud and then attached the cock ring right down at the root of my dick. Susan and Susanne were both fascinated -- especially when Ali explained that I would not be able to come until they decided I had been teased enough! Ali sucked my cock back to a full erection.

Ali and Susan had undressed down to hold-ups, while Susan was still wearing the lacy thong through which I could see her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Susanne stood in front of me, fixed me in the eye and executed a really sexy, full strip. As she took off her top, I could see that each nipple was pierced and that she had two nipple rings. She also had an almost full Brazilian -- just a narrow landing strip of her red hair remained. I could also make out the glint of clit jewellery which was just visible as she danced around me. She was very, very close to me and in constant contact as she danced. From time to time, she reached out and stroked my cock, once drawing her nails along the surface of my cock and then digging them firmly into the really sensitive area under the head of my dick.

My cock was full and heavy and thick, the veins prominent. The cock ring was forcing it to a thickness that was above normal. I was humping thin air to try to get some stimulation, but to no avail. I had started sweating -- I really wanted to ask or plead to be allowed to come but we were all enjoying the game.

Ali surprised me by producing a flogger -- a small whip made with thin strips of suede. I had never seen it before and had never experienced being flogged by one. Ali used it skilfully to strike my back -- it feels like many small bites. It is arousing but not painful. She continued around my chest and down the front of my thighs.

Susan took the flogger and diligently turned my arse red. Occasionally , the tip of the thongs wrap around my hip and sting near my cock. Sometimes, when she turned her attention to the insides of my thighs from the back, the whip struck my balls -- just enough to cause me a sharp intake of breath.

Susanne looked me in the eye, kissed me hard then reached down and rubbed my cock. She knelt down and took it into her mouth. After just a couple of seconds of tonguing under the sensitive ridge, I cry out "Please let me come"

She immediately stood up and started whipping my stomach. My cock is standing upright and a couple of times a stray strand of the whip strikes my hard shaft -- if anything it intensifies my erection.

Ali and Susan are lying on the sofa, openly masturbating as they watched Susanne flog me. I knew what would happen -- Ali would not be able to resist it. She reached across and kissed Susan on the lips, placed her hand over Susan's and stroked Susan's clitoris. Susan groaned, and kissed back, but let Ali take the lead.

Susanne is still whipping me -- now my thighs and inevitably my balls. She stands up and looks me straight in the eyes while she brings the whip up between my parted legs and strikes directly on my balls. Nothing can reduce my erection -- it is harder than it has ever been and larger that I can ever recall. Susanne gently whips my cock directly -- flaying it from side to side. The skin is sensitive: I want to come but I can not.

Susanne parts her legs so I can see her pussy lips and the piercing through the hood of her clitoris. She rubs herself and tells me to plead with her -- I do so, begging her to allow me release. I can think of nothing else except being allowed to come. "Please, please make me come" I cry.

Susanne kneels down and releases the band around my balls by opening the popper. I can feel my balls rising in my sac as my body prepares to ejaculate. She quickly undoes the cock ring -- the blood flooding through my dick, released from its bondage, almost tips me over the top. My hips are jerking forward involuntarily as I seek pleasure.

Susanne takes my swollen cock into her mouth. She reaches behind me and inserts two fingers in my arse. I explode and ropes of cum jet fom me. Susanne swallows the first spurts and then hold my cock in front of her face and milks me. I have never come so copiously -- more cum lands on her face. My knees go weak and I sag in my bonds. The cotton ties attaching the velcro cuffs to the beam give way and I fall to the floor, my legs still held apart by the spreader bar. Ali and Susan arrive next to me on the carpet and they kiss me, kiss each other and caress my cock and balls.

droopyh
droopyh
45 Followers
12